Name one actually beneficial thing he did for this country

Name one actually beneficial thing he did for this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SkYbBStofDo
judaism.about.com/od/jewishgenealogy/a/jewpas_kerry.htm
cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=YRl3CSd4Bfk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkKTTZuxO8
youtube.com/watch?v=D6p5UxHRwpA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Immigration_Reform_Act_of_2007
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=bSL3JqorkdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He made liberals eternally asshurt. To the point that they attempt to ascribe the current president's economic failings to him.

Spent $1.7 trillion on a worthless war.

Oh, you meant beneficial.

He briefly reminded everyone about what happens when you elect a Republican for office.

He came from a position of strength in foreign policy.

He also let the assault weapons ban sunset and lowered taxes.

probs best goy

blew up some sand niggers

He trolled the entire world and killed a fuckton of muslims

He sent me (and everyone else) a check for $300 out of the blue for no reason.

Literally the only good thing I can say about the man who seriously FUBAR America.

Eternally but blasted libs, and lots of dead muslims.

>Canadian humor

Well, he did benefit jews. Jews are a big portion of american population I understand?

this and restarted his daddies war

set the bar so god damned high for a presidential first pitch that every other president looks like a faggot when they try.

Anyone who thinks Bush was a terrible president and Obama is a great one is a complete retard.

Obama continued and expanded most of Bush's worst policies but managed to make us look like complete pussies in terms of foreign policy in the process.

Be very cute!

He took Al Qaida from a group of maximum 150 people in Afghanistan that sent people around the world doing maybe 1 attack per year. to an organisation of 100 000+ active fighters in almost 40 countries doing attacks all the time.

Well the pentagons interior got updated, there's also a nice new park in nyc due to him

I can't name anything

Worst thing is that I can't name anything positive by Obama either.

This.

If any of you burgers think that it matters who is your president you are mistaken. It does not matter who you elect as president, the same actions will be taken regardless.

He kept us safe.

No call list.

He did 9/11 giving us a reason to bomb people we don't like and take their oil

Absolute madman

This. A moment I'll legitimately never forget.

he proved once and for all that anyone can be president.

There are small differences, usually revolving around small but vocal groups but yeah the big stuff... major economic policy, foreign policy, domestic surveillance, etc the only real difference is in the phrasing and maybe 1-2% up or down on certain people's taxes.

left office

>jeb pls go

he didn't legitimize riggers

He dodged a shoe.

He removed kebab?

Provided entertainment and made me feel comfy

>2105

Oh shit!

Removed kebab

/thread

This was actually new to me, thanks for the info.

I have tried to get into US politics, but as far as I can understand it is just private interests sponsoring senators/president candidates to further their own agenda? I mean here in Europe Obama was suppose to be some kind of saviour and got the nobel peace price before being elected. Yet when he was president he did not change one thing about US foreign policy, he actually got more aggressive than Bush because he developed drone bombing and started to push the "defence" missle shield against Russia, increasing tensions in Europe.

>Name one actually beneficial thing he did for this country

((Crickets))

He allowed the US and British militaries to gain combat experience, something that gives them an edge over most others.

He was Putin's BFF

Proved the potential harm of pretzels.

Nobody is going to mention that his administration is responsible for the program that found a cute for HIV transfer from mother to child?

Went into a shit ton of debt so Obama had less credit to run up.

Didn't die during his presidency, thus preventing Dick Cheney from becoming president.

9/11

Made people scared of muslim so they dont make the mistake europe countries made

Killed a bunch of brown sand-"people".

He ensured that there would never, ever, ever, ever be another Republican elected, no matter how much time and effort they would spend on shilling anime boards with pictures of frogs.

Read up on his term of governor.

He actually did a shitload of good things for Texas.

let 9/11 happen so now the us government can do whatever they want in the name of national security

Why now threes are just more Africans?

hes voting for that bitch hillary, hope he gets shot

wasnt obama

sounds like you understand US politics well.
I just got back from europe, people there were pleading with me to not vote for trump and vote for hillary. i was like, "are you not aware she voted for iraq?"

for all the shit americans get about being dumb it seems most euro's dont understand how corrupt our government and politicians are. its almost like they believe our propaganda.

Anybody that actually supports him is a newfag, He was absolute shit and not representative of conservatism in the slightest. Neo-cons are near the front of the line to the gas chambers desu

Because that's totally what he's known for, right?

Kept Al Gore and his faggotry out of the oval office. other than that, he was a cuck.

>>This, The President should be stronger foreign policy leaders than domestic.

>President gets credit for every invention that occurs during his term
shit meme

Historical paintings.

this. he did more damage to conservatives than any other republican since probably hoover. realizing that there are people (legally) on this board who were 10 when he left office makes me want to start looking at retirement homes.

tldr; bush a shit

He said some silly things that put a smile on my face.
youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ

During his last year in office he started giving poor people cellphones.

The program improved the recipients life significantly for a small amount of money and spawned the "Obamaphone" meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

If I was US citizen, I would completely disregard euros opinions. What the fuck do they know about your politics? What their newspapers tell them to think of course.

Europe will tell the population that Hillary is the right choice. Why? Because she is a woman. That's it. Only because she is a woman, our news papers tell us that she is the right choice and Trump = Hitler.

Even while I know that it wont matter if Trump or Hillary becomes president because they are puppet by a shadow government. But if you say this out loud in Europe everyone just tell you to "put on your tinfoil hat" and that I am a "crazy conspiracy theorist", completely missing the point that every conspiracy theory is a theory until proven.

God I hate politics. If I was in charge I would execute them all in the town square.

>the same actions will be taken regardless.

Al Gore wouldn't have invaded Iraq. Half the shit that's going on in the middle east right now is because Hussein got toppled.

>realizing that there are people (legally) on this board who were 10 when he left office makes me want to start looking at retirement homes.
it hurts, user

actually started under reagan

>Al Gore wouldn't have invaded Iraq. Half the shit that's going on in the middle east right now is because Hussein got toppled.

Do you really think this? Do you seriously think that it is the president that decides in your country? If so I envy your nativity

Daily reminder he's basically Hillary Clinton

that is a good looking belt I must say

Net neutrality

Thanks Obama!

prevented ww3

He protected you from WMD's in the middle eastern lands.

>The President should be stronger foreign policy leaders than domestic.
I mean, I don't know if you're being serious or not but yes, this is exactly what the head of the Executive Branch needs to be.

The strength of the Executive Branch comes from foreign affairs. The domestic affairs get mainly addressed in the Legislative Branch of the government.

He accomplished the mission

Welp, he was funny to watch.

King Google is not funny.

putin is probably just racist

>Restored 2nd amendment rights
>Lowered taxes
>Improved foreign relations worldwide
>Saw through 8 years of hellish regime toppling and the worst foreign attack on US soil
He did pretty fucking good all things considered.

This is what happens when #redpilled teenagers discover Cred Forums. They say this edgy contrarian opinions.

Yes, it matters who is the president, specially when the president as that much power as he has in the USA.

Without presidential support Iraq invasion would not happen, and Al Gore probably wouldn't support a iraq invasion

Yes, there is much that goes on independently of the president, like economy, but saying that the president is strictly a pawn is naiveness

The only WMDs Bush found in Iraq were the warheads America gave Saddam during the Carter administration.

Put money into NASA instead of taking money out of it

That's such a polite joke.

So according to you it is only the US president that makes the decisions in the US? And not a shadow government/private interests that sponsor their campaign?

Keep on being blue pilled cuck.

That time the reporter threw both his shoes at bush, and he dodged one and smacked the other out of the air, laughing his ass off while doing it.

You have to feel kinda bad for him. He had to deal with 9/11, Katrina Mortgage Bubble, aftermath of dot-com, and a country who continued to turn against him despite the fact rhat some problems conflicted with others (cutting taxes while precenting economic collapse).

I think the fact that we made it out without blowing ourseleves up is good enough.

>4/2
Holy shit I trayvon was a gigagoogle

I know, just memeing.

He killed a lot of amerifats in the towers with his cunning inside job.

> I do

>Yes it's like Hillary is already in charge over there

> Tin hat conspiracy bullshit for people who need to think they are struggling against great odds to excuse their wretchedness.

> Swede that hates politics. Spends weekend shitposting about US politics on a Mongolian Tinker-Toy message board.

A+ would watch again.

This

>So according to you it is only the US president that makes the decisions in the US?
Nice strawmen. Learn to read young Sven. I only dispelled your fiction that the president is a pawn. I did not say he is all powerfull and his word is law.

Keep on repeating your special snowflakes #redpills. It makes you sound that girls that say they listen to "offstream" music because they like 1 music of Pink Floyd.

>Keep on being blue pilled cuck.

Growing up is scary young Sven

he made us laugh , he made us cry, he made us think, dream , hope, he made us strong in will and fierce in heart.

He didn't racebait like Obongo does

>Nice strawmen. Learn to read young Sven. I only dispelled your fiction that the president is a pawn. I did not say he is all powerfull and his word is law.

So you as a third world Portuguese knows more about US politics than I do?

Do you really think US would have abandoned their interests in Afghanistan/Middle east just because Mitt Romney or McCain would have become president instead of Obama? What do you base this on?

Iraq is better off because of him. Literally embarrassing if you think otherwise.

Also Samuel Alito

He gave us all a check for $200 or something like that if I remember right. Still doesn't make up for stealing 50% of the years wages.

I had just turned 18 when that happened and was excited as fuck that I was getting a check for no goddamn reason other than being an American citizen.

>Do you really think US would have abandoned their interests in Afghanistan/Middle east just because Mitt Romney or McCain would have become president instead of Obama? What do you base this on?
Quote me where i said this. Can you stop strawmanning for one post?

>So you as a third world Portuguese knows more about US politics than I do?

Flag insults and projection. Nice.

wasted a lot of mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

back then USA got targeted by terrorists and Bush didn't fuck around, nowadays it's couple of twitter messages, changing your FB profile picture and waiting for the next attack. Sad!

Fuck all you bush supporters he was fucking terrible. His father is voting Hillary.
Trump is the antithesis to bush.

No Ronaldo thats wrong. The democrat establishment was not screaming in protest of the war and showing strength is critical to the office of the president. He would have invaded iraq but probably wrung out a much shinier more reasonable story from the media.

>Quote me where i said this

It was a question. It is you who are strawmanning.

>Flag insults and projection

You started with the insults. "This is what happens when #redpilled teenagers discover Cred Forums. They say this edgy contrarian opinions."

He made me kek often, he was smarter than most gave him credit for. Hes also gonna vote Trump, so there is that.

Dumbass from Spains embarrassing retarded cousin is a fan of al gore. This does not surprise me at all

>Do you really think US would have abandoned their interests in Afghanistan/Middle east just because Mitt Romney or McCain would have become president instead of Obama? What do you base this on?

You're right about Romney and McCain. They're both neocons, like Bush. Liberal Democrats like Obama are usually less hawkish in foreign policy than neocons, but not necessarily. Hillary's foreign policy views are virtually identical to a typical Republican neocon. Trump (if he wins) would be the first U.S. president in decades (since Jimmy Carter in the 70's) to be radically different in foreign policy.

Holy shit didn't realize Bush and Putin were such bros

I get what you're saying, but I don't think he really was that bad.

The invasion of Iraq in and of itself was not a bad idea. The problem was how the political situation within Iraq was subsequently handled, especially the de-Baathification policy, which was really Bremer's idea (and therefore probably Wolfowitz's idea). Of course Bush still takes the heat because he was prez so he's responsible. But I think he was also pretty admirable for not trying to dodge the responsibility.

Of course, the other side of the coin is that Bin Laden gets capped under Obama, and Obama gets all the credit. But from everything I've read from people who do seem to know what they are talking about, Obama is completely aloof and detached with regard to the middle east and went into office with preconceived notions about how the situation should be handled rather than attempting to actually listen to advsors. By contrast, Bush apparently had a fairly deep and intelligent understanding of middle eastern affairs and was actually engaged in the situation. Inb4 saudi butt boi.

Also, Bush's social security plan was a good idea that got shot down by Democrats for no good reason other than fuck Bush and omg he wants to privatize social security and take all of the old folks money. We're going to have to deal with that shit in a decade or two though, and it's going to kind of suck.

unironically kill yourself. Saddam was the only thing holding back absolute chaos and anarchy.

>Trump (if he wins) would be the first U.S. president in decades (since Jimmy Carter in the 70's) to be radically different in foreign policy.

Do you really think this? Of course we will have to wait and see. I don't claim to know anything about american politics, but as far as I can tell by what I have read, every president that opposes the "shadow government" gets assassinated. But I could might as well be wrong.

Literallly nothing

he is such a cuck that Republican party imploded and Trump is leading it

Great race relations

the Baath party was the only thing holding back chaos, not Saddam. It would have been very possible to remove Saddam with dismantling the Baath party in Iraq

lmao

If he lets Mike Pence run the show, which most people think he would, then yeah, you're right. Pence will follow the same foreign policy as people like Bush, and we'll end up in another stupid war.

my sides

Trump's a pretty outspoken opponent of the Clinton/Bush/Obama doctrine of endless regime change.

In my opinion, your "stupid wars" is what is keeping the US empire alive. How can you survive without foreign help? Can the US survive as an isolated nation? Of course not. Could EU survive idolated from the US? Yes of course. Makes you think right?

You are implying that president candidates are not just puppets for a shadow government. Which all evidence suggests.

He showed the country that both parties dance to the same tune just with different methods. Inadvertently led to the rise of Trump along with king Nigger because of it.

Cleared some space for new real estate in downtown Manhattan

Because of him, TRUMP is running for president.

That's pretty awesome.

Showed us how weak and despicable both us and our politicians are.

Supporting tacitly is not the same as actively planning and supporting the invasion. It would be political suicide to denounce the invasion while it was beggining.

>He would have invaded iraq
I doubt it. But it's all speculation. He most likely would have invaded Afghanistan.

>It was a question.
Badly worded
>Do you really think
this implies i said or implied that i supported what you asked. Stop playing me for a fool.

>It is you who are strawmanning.
Where?

>You started with the insults.
Yeah, but i specifically mentioned flag insults, which is the barrel bottom of insults. Used normally when one is out of arguments

Kept us safe from terrorists.

>Stop playing me for a fool.

I am sorry, this is probably just one big mistake rooting in language differences.

When I say "do you really think X" it is , if you translate to swedish, a way to ask you if this is what you really think, or have I misunderstood you? I apologize for any language barrier misunderstandings that might occur, I am not a master of english and directly translate what I mean, if you where to speak swedish you would understand what I mean.

He mobilised stupid white hippy anti-war protesters across the west. They were at least 20% more retarded than the current crop of white BLM protesters.

This is why I want Trump to become president. If shit still remains the same, then it all but confirms the existence of a shadow government.

this, how did obongo and shillary ruin relations with russia so bad?

>Which all evidence suggests.

No, the evidence suggests that fucking nothings are selected for the greatness of being their pawn. Trump smashed all the pawns right down, remember?

youtube.com/watch?v=SkYbBStofDo

>then it all but confirms the existence of a shadow government.

And what are you going to do about it? I don't mean to be rude, but do americans understand how the entire world sees them as evil and imperialistic while the rest of the world just see you as the evil empire from star wars?

>

>remember?
>American Media

Plz try again.

He did amazing as the Governor of Texas but no one outside of Texas recognizes his accomplishments.

>Plz try again.

So you got nothing? People who were so new they weren't here for the primaries really shouldn't be talking about American politics.

>but do americans understand how the entire world sees them as evil and imperialistic while the rest of the world just see you as the evil empire from star wars?

Its not based off morality or anything of the sort, just people feeling inadequate. Obummer got off easy despite being just as bad as Dubya with regards to imperialism, while Trump is the one who will put an end to nation building but he will incite hysteria for wanting the same immigration controls virtually every country on Earth has.

Oh and case in point, there's nothing surprising about Reagan for example winding up a pawn of the establishment -- he lost his primary, so he had to sell his soul.

whatever weaselwolf

>So you got nothing?

Sorry, this was not my meaning. I did not mean to insult you as an American, but you must understand that most of Euros think that US is an evil empire.

>People who were so new they weren't here for the primaries really shouldn't be talking about American politics.

Sorry, I am not educated in american politics more than what I have read in the news, and they are biased of course. I just want to know the truth.

>while Trump is the one who will put an end to nation building but he will incite hysteria for wanting the same immigration controls virtually every country on Earth has.

Do you really think this? I am sorry to say so but the US cannot survive without it's allies in Europe. And IMO Europe should established their own government as EU and the establish condistions with every nations respectablly, because Europe have a commin history.

Tax cuts

Thank you for correcting the record

this. 1000x this.

W was the comfiest president.

>but you must understand that most of Euros think that US is an evil empire.

Yeah, jealousy is a harsh mistress. Proof that it is solely jealousy and not morality is that European media is jerking it over the warmongering HRC (who has vowed to treat email hacking etc. as a military attack and respond in kind, ie WW3 soon) and acting like Trump, the man of peace, will bring an end to the world.

>I just want to know the truth.

Then why is it necessary to act extremely smug about, for example, the selection process of candidates despite not knowing about them?

>I am sorry to say so but the US cannot survive without it's allies in Europe.

Some allies. Let me guess, the Europeans hate the idea of a non warmonger, non globalist US president so damn much that they're going to abandon America over Trump?

I find it hilarious that we're so bad for being the evil empire, but as soon as we try to change our ways, the Europeans plot to stab us in the back.

jesus christ dont cut yourself on that edge

He kept John Kerry from being elected.

Reminder that (((Kerry))) would have been the first part-Jewish president in the history of the United States.

judaism.about.com/od/jewishgenealogy/a/jewpas_kerry.htm

But he was pretty bad otherwise. Pro-amnesty (he signed the DREAM Act), his policies, coupled with Bill Clinton's led to subprime mortgage crisis and the global recession, got us into a pointless war over lies that wasted trillions of dollars, led to more global terrorism, more American deaths for Greater Israel, and eventually the destabilization of the Middle-East leading to the refugee crisis. He was even more controlled by the Jews than his father, made neoconservatism into a huge thing, and ruined Republicanism for decades to come (which is funny since his image of "compassionate cuckservative" was meant to avoid that).

Prevented al gore from being president.
That's all I can think of.

Reminder.

cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/

>Zinni says he blames the Pentagon for what happened. "I blame the civilian leadership of the Pentagon directly. Because if they were given the responsibility, and if this was their war, and by everything that I understand, they promoted it and pushed it - certain elements in there certainly - even to the point of creating their own intelligence to match their needs, then they should bear the responsibility," he says.

>"But regardless of whose responsibility I think it is, somebody has screwed up. And at this level and at this stage, it should be evident to everybody that they've screwed up. And whose heads are rolling on this? That's what bothers me most."

>Adds Zinni: "If you charge me with the responsibility of taking this nation to war, if you charge me with implementing that policy with creating the strategy which convinces me to go to war, and I fail you, then I ought to go."

>Who specifically is he talking about?

>"Well, it starts with at the top. If you're the secretary of defense and you're responsible for that. If you're responsible for that planning and that execution on the ground. If you've assumed responsibility for the other elements, non-military, non-security, political, economic, social and everything else, then you bear responsibility," says Zinni. "Certainly those in your ranks that foisted this strategy on us that is flawed. Certainly they ought to be gone and replaced."

>Zinni is talking about a group of policymakers within the administration known as "the neo-conservatives" who saw the invasion of Iraq as a way to stabilize American interests in the region and strengthen the position of Israel. They include Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz; Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith; Former Defense Policy Board member Richard Perle; National Security Council member Eliot Abrams; and Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

>Zinni believes they are political ideologues who have hijacked American policy in Iraq.

>"I think it's the worst kept secret in Washington. That everybody - everybody I talk to in Washington has known and fully knows what their agenda was and what they were trying to do," says Zinni.

>"And one article, because I mentioned the neo-conservatives who describe themselves as neo-conservatives, I was called anti-Semitic. I mean, you know, unbelievable that that's the kind of personal attacks that are run when you criticize a strategy and those who propose it. I certainly didn't criticize who they were. I certainly don't know what their ethnic religious backgrounds are. And I'm not interested."

>Adds Zinni: "I know what strategy they promoted. And openly. And for a number of years. And what they have convinced the president and the secretary to do. And I don't believe there is any serious political leader, military leader, diplomat in Washington that doesn't know where it came from."

>Zinni said he believed their strategy was to change the Middle East and bring it into the 21st century.

Dubya was just a puppet.

putin even visited bush's ranch in texas, and bush had him out cutting brush or something.

obama's a fucking pussy and putin knows it.

Made Putin his bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=YRl3CSd4Bfk

You couldn't have executed that (((joke))) any worse

>he thinks we took the oil

Signed the US-India Civil Nuclear Agreement with India, greatly improving relations between the countries

Because poos are not so bad. I like their curry.

Him and Obama pretty much pulled the same shit only now Drones are better so Obama uses them more
>both refused to shut down gitmo
>drone bombings
>illegal citizen spying
>both authorized Iraqi targets

Only a leaf could be this bad at shitposting.

he was a grade A fucking moron. his administration was crooked as fuck and screwed this whole country. then obama the black man gets the blame while the ship is sinking- oh how thye forget

he was deeply under appreciated in his time. Yes there were major fuck ups but a lot of that had to do with cheney. His last press conference. i dont remember him being this charismatic. youtube.com/watch?v=ZZkKTTZuxO8

so close. damn it

dude fuck social security

He got Obama elected which gave catalyst to a Trump Presidency

>Name one actually beneficial thing he did for this country.

I was going to say stepping out of power..

But then I remembered obama hasn't changed anything yet..

Killed sand niggers
Reformed federal emissions standards
Increased battery technology making hybrids possible
Made the largest salt water refuge (until Obama added a few acres to it)
Improved relations with Russia to the point they were a supply route in Afghanistan
Lowered taxes
Killed sand niggers

>managed to make us look like complete pussies in terms of foreign policy in the process.

What the fuck are you talking about he's bombed seven different countries to Bush's four and done tenfold more drone strikes.

easily the most based prez

Kebab removal

>muh bruther

killed a million iraqis

I'm glad he was president when I was a kid, I was pretty bummed when his 8 years in office were up.

And then we got king nigger

Surgical precision > pants on head invasion

So why is he endorsing Hillary?

Fucked up so monumentally he almost single-handedly made Republicans basically unelectable at the presidential level.

Similarly, he more or less rendered the neoconservative movement politically impotent.

I don't think dubya wanted to be a war president. Even after 9-11 he goes missing and Cheney coordinated everything. I think cheney and the people paying for it fucked him.

All it did was create more terrorism, lead to the eventualy rise of ISIS, create more aminosity toward the West, waste trillions of dollars, and kill more American troops. Eventually leading to the refugee crisis, which made more of them move to Western countries instead of staying where they belong.

And guess what, Islam is still spreading.

He hasn't, at least not yet. His daddy did.

He improved race relations by uniting us against the Islamic horde.

you're thinking of his father, the other president from the same dynast- uh family

We can assume Dubya will do the same considering the treatment Jeb! got, and Trump said in debates that "he didn't keep us safe", "they lied, they said were WMDs and they knew there were none", etc. See:

Do you not remember the whole "Red Line" in Syria debacle?

is this real?

the definitive movie of W bush

youtube.com/watch?v=D6p5UxHRwpA

>russian and american president visiting a high school

you dont see this stuff anymore....

What do you think?

Dubya was just another plaything for the Jews, with the image of the "guy you'd have a beer with" and "compassionate conservative" to make it more palatable.

AIDS relief for niggers, but oh I forgot this is Cred Forums

Didn't flood us with Muslims

Name one beneficial thing any modern president has done for this country.

How is that beneficial to the United States, exactly?

It's an objective fact that we'd be better off if every single nigger dropped dead.

>fully in favor of trade deals like NAFTA that ship your jobs overseas
>started a pointless war based on lies that is a complete waste of money and lives
>push for amnesty twice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Immigration_Reform_Act_of_2007
>The bill's sole sponsor in the Senate was Majority Leader Harry Reid, though it was crafted in large part as a result of efforts by Senators Kennedy, McCain and Kyl, along with Senator Lindsey Graham, and input from President George W. Bush, who strongly supported the bill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

>b-but at least he spent billions of dollars on people in African countries with dubious results, while simultaneously giving more tax cuts for the rich and blowing up the deficit as a result

Yes... good goy.

>Didn't flood us with Muslims

Except he did by proxy, he's the one who started the endless stream of interventions in the Middle-East that led to the refugee crisis.

You should check this out too!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bSL3JqorkdU

He let the Clintons gun ban expire.
He did a better job than Obama.

Temporarily limit the growth of high density countries like China and India by destabilizing food export markets with ethanol fuel subsidies

>If a president doesn't physically do something he doesn't get any credit for it

Well, it's not like he bombed arabs himself

Bait. Yeah Bush caused islam.

sjws are literally worse than having bush as president and and I dont say that lightly.

He taught us that democracy is incompatible with islam. He also gave the military combat experience. He warned against sub prime GSE Fannie mae Freddie mac. He didn't coddle niggers and he didn't coddle niggers who live under levees in hurricane areas. Guantanamo. The economy was pretty good for 5 years. People can talk shit about "oh you made islam worse" maybe a leader should have done nothing and played the victim; but the Islamists know that when we are serous we can and will kill them all. They need to be shown that sometimes or else they will litterally not know. Like those fucking Libyans that attacked the F-14's way back. People need to get shown sometimes. It can't be pussyville 24/7. Anyways.

That's because he played 3rd base for Yale. He was a no shit college baseball player. He ended up liking coke more but still, impressive.

Showed people just how useless politicians are. G.W. was the ultimate redpill.

Gave us 8 years of quality comedy.

9/11

EGTTRA (2001) was very good for promoting personal savings by increasing contribution limits to qualified employer savings plans for both employee (increased 402g limits plus catch up contributions) and employers (increased 415 limits).

WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU ON YOUR DUMBASS OBAMAPHONE, MILKYLICKER

Bush sucked ass, and isn't conservative nor pro American.
The Bush family was a globalist plant just the same as the Clintons and Obamas. They even backed Hilary for this election, lel.

The reason Cred Forums supports Bush is because the liberal left shit on him so hard, so defending him is a way to get back at liberals. However the dude totally sucked ass in every way and deserves no defense. He's a sell out puppet just like the rest of the establishment.

>The reason Cred Forums supports Bush is because the liberal left shit on him so hard

More like we got infested with redditors and Fox News Republicans who just mindlessly support whoever has a "R" next to their name.