Guys I fucked up

My new roomate is a raging sjw trump hater I may need to hide my maga hat to just avoid conflict

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let her know Hillary is a crack head and she should not vote for her.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

only one is the Alpha.
it is you?

Don't bother hiding it.

Live as you usually would.

They must be redpilled.

If they're the kind of SJW that is gonna toss out your trump shit when you're not home though then you need a new roomate.

Kek wills it.

Don't hide it faggot, let her know what she is getting into if she is going to live with you, you god damn queer.

show him/her/they(lol) Cred Forums, tell her we are all nice people

Lol that crap is funny

Avoiding conflict is what beta faggot leftist liberals do.

Assert your authority

Show him who's boss

Why hide it?

Absolutely nothing.

Be the Man in the house and don't give a shit.

>Flirt with roomate
>Get into their pants with their consent
>Be top roomie bottoms
>Turn off the lights
>Get down to business
>Put MAGA hat on in dark
>Whisper in their ear
"Lets Make America Gape Again"

nothing.

for real.

dont go looking for trouble

shes gonna say you raped her or something stupid

you should wear it. if you own it (and wear it) then you should be politically informed on Trump. if you are then you have the capability to hold up in a debate.

Like this dude said

Just leave it out, if they have a problem with it, it's their problem not yours. The civil thing would be for them to deal with it.

> I may need to hide my maga hat to just avoid conflict
This is how left took over west, especially Europe. US will have same fate with there is to many people like OP.

Stand up for yourself OP.

But that doesnt mean you have to do anyrhing. Be yourself, act cool, say nothing. You don't need to explain yourself.

You don't need to discuss politics, religion or anything really. If your roomie tries to engage you in that just say 'I'm not going there, i dont care about your politics and i dont feel i need to share mine with you.' Then move the conversation to chicks or music instead. Think of your roomie as an idiot, an emotional libtards who will loose his shit at the smallest provocation. As a conservative leaning person you're better than that. Assume authority, superiority and self discipline, act accordingly. Stay friendly, no need to be a cunt either.

But don't hide anything. Be proud of who you are, just recognise there's a time and a place.

Kek wills it.

You al realize he never said it was a woman, right?

Yeah, take the hat off and go back to your cuckshed.
If you don't respect yourself no one will.

As far as I can see it you have 4 options right now.

1. Ignore it

2. If you think he's okay except for the sjw shit then try your best to slowly redpill him. Don't reveal your powerlevel of course and act as precisely as possible.

3. Spout so much redpilled shit into his face at once that he gets triggered through the roof and demands to be switched.

4. Beat the living shit out of him

Doesn't matter, male, female, conduct the sex anyways to establish dominance.

Kill her.

Mount her head on a pike infront of the building to make an example of her.

Liberals will no longer be tolerated in Trump's America.

Don't cuck.

Wear it. Put up a Trump sign. Be an alpha, fuck the left. It is YOUR room, no hiding!

Trump risks his life every day, user. Risk the conflict.

Crank it up to 11.

Stop being a bitch,.

>hide
?
tell him he's a fucking faggot, and if he doesn't shut the fuck up you'll shut him up

>Avoiding conflict

Let me rephrase that for you

>Concede to a beta SJW

What're you a fag?

One post by OP.

Is this a slide thread. At least come back and confirm its a male. For some reason all these fags think you're bunking with a chick.

Did u just assume zer gender?

It's too early for that.

How the fact your roomate is SJW retard is you 'fucking up'? Your roomate is the one who fucked up, you can decide to try to help them with that or not.

Wear it?

It's a girl also I already talked politics and said I was a libertarian and she's voting stein. She already knows I'm well versed in the presidential race and it will come up again

Beat the shit out of his faggot ass

Show no weakness. Establish dominance and stump the absolute shit out of them.

go after the bf/ gf

Don't be a fucking pussy. People hiding their beliefs to "avoid conflict" is why shit is so fucked. Man up, faggot.

fuck that, you have rights. and if you ever get hit, you *have* to hit back harder (physical or verbal) if verbal it doesnt have to be clever or witty, it is the thought of not taking any shit that counts

it is the basis of dampening / de-escelation

if you do not hit back even harder, you will wind up in a shit

also this
and this

blood for the blood god
skulls for the skull throne

Where your hat because it is a fucking free country and you can voice your own opinion.

Act Cred Forums-tier but pretend to support Hillary. Make it so that you are the greatest racist to ever live and make up believable reasons as to why a racist would vote for Hillary over Trump. You cannot un-demonize the Trump camp, you can only demonize Clinton. If Trump is a demon then turn Hillary into the Devil.

You got that right, pewdiepie

Keep it hidden but tell her about how pol is a great place for political discussion.

You have to start banging her. Then you can tell her how to vote.

But you better record everything, in case she tries to accuse you of rape. Post the vids here and I'll keep them for verification purposes if you ever have to proof when you did it. Make sure you film your sessions from several angles. That's the safest way.

Burn the house down desu

He's a cuck, you're getting beat into an Alpha. You got this! It's perfect training for you. You're a fucking Nazi! Stick a boot up that SJW's ass if he gets outta line.

If this fails...have you heard of the upper decker?

It depends. Are you mostly surrounded by Trump haters? If yes, then pretend you don't give a fuck about politics. If not, do your business as usual.

Bareback him/ her and ejaculate, it will make your roommate submissive,obedient

Do what Donald Trump does: Crank up your persuasion skills and convert your roommate towards MAGA.

Print out the letters of MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, hide them all around the dorm/flat/etc., wait for her to find each letter and see how long it takes for her to make the connection.

>avoiding conflict
Puss

You have good look, don't be scared. Be alpha. Just be chilled and act confident, this triggers SJW the most,

Reveal your power level and assert your dominance with your dick

>I may need to hide my maga hat to just avoid conflict
Why are trumplets such weak faggots?

TFW all of my roommates are combat veterans and support Trump as much as I do.

You initiate conflict, not avoid it. Turn minor disagreements into full-on fistfights and win them, how can your new roommate think his opinions are valid if he can't even defend them by force?

idk maybe

>hide your maga cap and avoid conflict?

*gasp* wowow

im not gonna change her mind and i dont care my county goes red every year so it doesnt even matter i just want to live peacefully and not fight with my roomate

im op just at home now

Be low about
Slowly red pill
Example as bringing up news of refugees rape like "wow woman gets raped by refugee how awful?"
Bring up topics but be very neutral on it

Ask her to take a picture of her feet. Report back with picture. Will council from there.

ive seen them there pretty gud 8/10 would footjob

i was thinking this i already presented myself as neutral and "above it all"

I've never hid that I was extremely far right, I'm more traditional conservative however, so things might be easier for me in that aspect. However, there's just certain ways of wording an argument or a debate that are less of an appeal to emotions and more of an appeal to logic. One thing I practice and I believe all should in order to mentally fuck liberals, is use an economical argument instead of a race based argument, removing titles does miles to the mind for them and when you don't specifically state a race/title, the mind recognizes but can't connect.

Believe it or not as cancerous as political correctness is, it's benefited in the fact that it made alot of the right rethink and really research into evidence to back their argument.
You either sway them and they concede, they don't concede out of pride and later slowly sway away from their beliefs, or usually you will just get ignored and left alone when you present such, I have several liberal family members that would constantly spout off about politics but as soon as they're met with a valid argument they all stopped their shit and just behaved passive aggressive for awhile.

People are letting cancer grow because they're nervous to have any discourse due to liberals being emotionally unhinged, so they have given liberals safe space to spout whatever ridiculous bullshit they believe openly and until people meet with that same openness they'll just continue to poison the well. If you don't want to argue or get potentially proven wrong, don't share your political beliefs, it's a fact of life buddy.

>Wear it.
Fuck conflict, their feelings, and their safe space
This message is supported by someone who campaigned for Trump today