Blacks should stop working for 1 day

You can't make this shit up

nydailynews.com/entertainment/isaiah-washington-calls-african-americans-boycott-work-article-1.2802500

>Blacks should just stop working for a day, that'll show whitey!

>From wall st. to main st. america would stop oppressing us once they see how much they'd lose

He literally doesn't know that we could deport every single black in the U.S., and our total GDP shrinkage would only be around $750 billion, and that's not counting the money saved on prisons, welfare, and dead-end infrastructure in decaying communities.

No different from any other day, then?

Imo, they should just move back to Africa, where they are more respected and recognised.

But how can you stop working when you don't have a job?

Yeah, I don't think anyone is really going to be impacted.

Is walking to the mailbox to pick up your welfare check considered a job now?

>BREAKING: FAMILY DOLLAR FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY

Cred Forums doesn't realize that in many cities blacks are hired simply because of the tax incentives. If the job isn't important, you're better off hiring a minority to do it, because you'll be paid each year for keeping that poor underprivileged minority employed.

I work in a factory, and basically everyone is black or Mexican, especially sanitation and helpers.

My company would become way more efficient. You can't fire a google because then you'd be sued by various people, and taken to woodshed by the NLRB.

A bunch are way ahead, going 365 days

chimps should move to africa, then whitey will really be mad

Every black I've ever worked with was lazy and held the team back.
Please dont show up to work Ty.

5 workers wont show up to work tommorow

Murder rates might go down because no drug dealers

Oh boy you don't know the half of it. Come here and take a look at our unions.

>Blacks should stop working for 1 day
So you mean like every other day?

/Thread

I thought it was a toss up whether the people recruited under equality schemes showed up anyway.
How would people be able to tell the difference?

>google not showing up to work

there's a punchline in the article right?

Yeah work productivity would shoot up in government jobs

Imagine if everyone did this.

Isn't there an entire holiday for white collar workers to not have to work?

Bottom line, even if everyone took a stand to not work on a specific day, some people would still go to work because they don't care about making a statement. They just need money

Full on communist droogs I see...

What, embezzlement down / production up. What's the fucking issues? All the robbery's?

Setup the free Cruise to Africa. Let them see oppression, guaranteed every starving aids ridden ebola african would give anything to riot after some dumb felonious nigger got capped in America.

>He literally doesn't know that we could deport every single black in the U.S., and our total GDP shrinkage would only be around $750 billion, and that's not counting the money saved on prisons, welfare, and dead-end infrastructure in decaying communities.

lets see the math. not saying i dont believe you but im betting if you calculated it like an account it would be a net gain to deport them

>the only places that close down are in nigger infested areas
are we sure this isnt a ruse from a based black man?

are youn retarded

I wish a nigga would.

math was pretty solid. It's floating arounnd here on a very long infographic full of crime data, welfare recipient stats and us gdp stats broken down by ethnicity.

the 38,000,000 blacks only contribute something like $750B in total GDP, which is nothing at all, and receive an ungodly amount of public services and cost an ungodly amount if criminal justice costs.

If there was a magic button that deported all of them the immediate loss would be about 3/4 of a trillion, but the long term gains would be incalculable.

A massively reduced prison population, a massively reduced welfare population, one of the safetest nations on the planet once black crime is gotten rid of, and one of the highest national IQs once low black test scores are removed, behind only places like singapore, south korea, and japan. Literal paradise.

And all we'd have to put up with is a minor decline in GDP. Not even a blip compared to the last recession.

fpbp