Can we agree that Obama absolutely sucked...

Can we agree that Obama absolutely sucked? He didn't even recover the economy and we're coming up on the next recession already.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/01/13/news/economy/obama-jobs-state-of-the-union/
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/money/2014/11/20/news/economy/america-part-time-jobs-poverty/index.html?client=ms-android-uscellular-us
armstrongeconomics.com/product-category/reports/
usdebtclock.org/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/harvard-debunks-obama-recovery-farce
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/trump-tax-plan-turns-donald-trickle-down-king
inc.com/associated-press/harvard-business-school-report-us-government-inaction-hurts-companies-economic-competitiveness.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=KyAgdCZJ4Cw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's update that chart to CURRENT YEAR.

There we go.

All time high job openings and right wing retards still can't get jobs.

>and we're coming up on the next recession already.

Only if you vote Republican.

I can see you're economically illiterate, but that is Bush's fault.

fun fact, you're only included into the unemployment stats if you have been shown to actively apply for jobs over the last 3 months

Can someone explain to me WHY recessions are expected to occur sometime in the near future? Why is there a cycle to boom and bust? Is it something to do with the financial world, interest rates, shipping, commodities, WHAT?!

These retards have no fucking clue when Obama became president. They weren't even born yet.

According to that graph, he didn't do much worse than Bush.

That's just job openings. Tightness is what you're looking for, I couldn't find one up to the current year.

shrinking middle class, rapidly growing wealth gap, people can't afford to buy shit=shit doesn't get sold=economy stagnates

>It's a retards believe the economy is in the hands of the president episode

No shit Bush sucked. The point is that Obama did even worse. Establishment Republicans and establishment Democrats are two sides of the same coin. They're both equally trash.

He doubled the deficit.

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SPEND IT ON HONESTLY.

We didn't have the Tennessee Valley Company or other things to make infrastructure or invade a bunch of countries

Bush: 1 million jobs
Obama: 11 million jobs

Just fuck off with your retarded bullshit.

id like to see that next to a chart that shows how often positions are vacated

Im talking about pic related, where every 10 years or so there's a recession following a boom. The middle class is shrinking every 10 years, then improving, and so on and so forth?

+ "jobs" that are 0 hr contracts, temping etc that are nowadays used to embellish stats but drain the wealth of the average citizen

not really, the economic landscape is going through unprecedented changes rn

>It's a retards believe the president has no legislative agency episode
What is Obamacare again? What was that whole stimulus thing?

It's almost like unskilled jobs pay a lot of people shit for few hours each.

exactly, this. also revolving door

>What is Obamacare again? What was that whole stimulus thing?
a small amount of influence in the economy overall, that's what it is. the president can't single handedly change the course of the economy to any large extent

Maybe if you graduated elementary school, you could qualify for one of the many well paying jobs out there.

You're a fucking retard. Do you know what job openings are?

>A FUCKING LEAF
Like clockwork

Here you go.

I just made it for you.

Please admit you lied and that it's better under Obama.

You're welcome,

Obama Leaf.

All increase under Obama baby

The guy actually brought up a good point. The economy is TIGHTER now than anytime since BASED BILL CLINTON BABY.

A new chart has been added to my repertoire

Fuck off Obamacare was dogshit tripled my insurance for me and my daughter. The fucking feds are worthless tyrants.

That's what the stimulus was, that's what bailing out the car companies was. On top of that, the president also has the power to impose tarrifs and pursue trade deals. TTP and TTIP, for instance. To say that president has no power of the economy is a blatant lie. Hell, just the idea that Trump could be president is already affecting the economy. The president guides the nation and Obama has guided us into an economy black hole.

That's just a continuation of the pre-recession trend

why do people keep giving Obama credit for the global financial crisis? did he cause it?

??? is it when a company is looking to fill a position? like for example after someone in that position leaves?

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats fix it.

What aren't you getting?

It's a job opening.

>is it when a company is looking to fill a position

Yes. For any reason.

well that thread was obviously made as a contrainment thread

obama sucked btw

shit tier in every aspect

what about when a company is bought out by a larger company and while new positions are made for overhead, they prune the bought company so the net is negative? does that still show up as positive even though a whole company is gone?

So why are we touting jobs created without accounting for job positions eliminated/outsourced?
Does anyone have a figure for net job growth and where these jobs are growing/shrinking?

>Mostly comprised of an influx of part time jobs since major companies and smaller companies alike don't want to or can't afford to dish out benefits for everyone that works 32+ hours.

If you break one full time job into 3 part time ones...you haven't really created more jobs. All you did was to break down a benefits eligible job into a lower-paying benefitless job. This also creates a skills gap as companies provide less training to part time workers that only stay a few months. So you get shit tier service as a customer.

But I've already told you this in countless other threads where you cherry pick info that fits your retarded narrative. I bet you don't even respond this time.

still posting that flat lining jobs graph I see

... Soo, we're all fine to raise those Fed rates then?

Then unemployment would go up and you would see big job losses.

You do understand the job openings chart is constant right.. So your scenario could have happened in 2002 just as much as 2016. You understand that right?

Lol this right wing retard meme again.

95% of Obama job creation has been full time.

Where is the explosion in part time jobs under Obama? EVERY TIME I ASK YOU RETARDS FOR PROOF OF AN EXPLOSION IN PART TIME JOBS UNDER OBAMA YOU HAVE NONE. WHY IS THAT?

This shit.

I thought Obamacare was supposed to be the best thing ever and make insurance as a whole get cheaper. It's effectively done the opposite!

Aren't you worried about the USD overheating? The Fed is.

really flatlining

still posting that linear graph which is the same shit as before except plotted a different way.

what, exactly, were the Democrats to do? Snap their fingers and fix the economy? Look at the trend on that graph you daft asshole, we are so fucking fortunate this wasn't way worse it's not even funny

proofs syw

agree, he made it worse.
pic related

>tfw I have shittons of bennies saved up to purchase stocks or real estate with when they hit bottom

And once again I post the following links, which you'll use the same biased and inaccurate source to try to debunk even though MY sources use Labor Bureau stats and yours don't

money.cnn.com/2016/01/13/news/economy/obama-jobs-state-of-the-union/
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/money/2014/11/20/news/economy/america-part-time-jobs-poverty/index.html?client=ms-android-uscellular-us

To be honest I won't respond again to you. I wasted three hoyrs successfully proving you wrong, and all I got was you leaving like a coward. You're a troll. And I want everyone else here to realize you're a troll.

If you were genuine. You wouldn't need to shit post the sake inaccurate bullshit everytime. You're just looking for responses and I'm not giving you anymore.

Who is stupid enough to believe this retarded chart? The 2008 Republican Recession was the worst since the Republican Great Depression. Your chart doesn't show that at all.

>Making a containment thread for the mentally ill leaf
I like it.

One is a chart of monthly job creation. The other is a chart of total payroll. 2 different things actually.

too bad you're too retarded to understand.

Where is the explosion in part time jobs under Obama? EVERY TIME I ASK YOU RETARDS FOR PROOF OF AN EXPLOSION IN PART TIME JOBS UNDER OBAMA YOU HAVE NONE. WHY IS THAT?

Please show me a chart showing an explosion of part time jobs under Obama.

You can't do it can you? Cause it never happened. 95% full time bitch.

refute this, leaf

which now makes me wonder why you posted the second graph in the first place if you really dont think its related.

what does non-farm payroll jobs going up linearly have to do with the total job growth?

why cant the nigger leaf understand that linear growth can never keep up with exponential population growth?

Check out Martin Armstrong's blog. It's all about cycles, and even cycles within cycles.

What does this have to do with OP's chart?

We're talking about the economy. Not crime stats.

durrr, except the debt is double...durrr

>why cant the nigger leaf understand that linear growth can never keep up with exponential population growth?

How retarded do you have to be to think the US population is growing exponentially?

Seriously I'm not kidding. You're fucking mentally handicapped.

Oh look at that, now we have further to fall....durr

Looks like you just got stumped bitch. Stupid fucking leaf

thats a nice % increase graph.

which is exponential in case you skipped math class.

Martin Armstrong has to push his sad little blog on Cred Forums.

SAD!

Oh wow a report for only $395! Sign me up!

armstrongeconomics.com/product-category/reports/

I actually hope you sucker these right wing retards.

>That's what the stimulus was, that's what bailing out the car companies was.
And we didn't let the old debt and failures flush out of the system. It's going to be worse this time around.

Slowest growth in 80 years is exponential. You're a fucking retard.

Do you understand what an unemployment rate is?

They had the presidency and a supermajority, they could have done anything. They should have began transitioning back to a more protectionist policy instead of going further down the path of globalist neoliberalism.

Exactly, the same people are doing the same things, it's just going to turn out the same way: a recession.

>>tfw I have shittons of bennies saved up to purchase stocks or real estate with when they hit bottom
Truth is, that is when the big money is made, at the bottom.

kek how do you create jobs without globalism though

% increase is exponential.

come back when you passed algebra 2.

If Obama is so great, why does he need a leaf to defend him?

>this triggers 0bamas leaf

There is always one leaf who instantly jumps to suck Obama's black cock whenever his economic failure gets pointed out. You actually managed to jump on this one within seconds. Impressive faggotry leaf cuck

Um. The benefit of globalism is that it makes the economy more efficient through outsourcing, which by definition is job-destroying. And the transaction costs of adjusting the labor force to the service sector is grueling and still in effect today.

And I'm not even necessarily opposed to Globalism in the first place. We could've had globalism if we also managed to get the jobs back through Keynesian investment back when the Dems had it all. Now Globalism is trapped in a zero-sum, life-or-death struggle with the American Working Class that it didn't even have to be in the first place.

forgot pic

OP's is normalized for population.

yours is not.

Stop replying to the retarded leaf

This kills the leaf.

Lol this chart. Shows an increase in full time jobs under Obama. The left and right axis are fucked up. And it ends in May 2012, 4.5 years ago.

LOL

I give you up to date charts showing Obama's record and you retards come up with this?

It's the Obama economy.

OP's is out of date.

Here's the up to date one Back to the drawing board right wing retards!

OBAMA WINS AGAIN
AMERICA WINS AGAIN!

RIGHT WING RETARDS TRIGGERED!

lol at this shilling.

So at 10:21 a USA poster posts the above graph, which is oddly only until 2015. Then in exactly two minutes time a Canadian sees the post, goes to the website, finds the graph, saves, and posts it back on Cred Forums along with his comment, all before anybody else responds.

Yeah, this totally isn't next level shilling designed to "make you think", and show how le dum dum le right wingz are.

Thanks for correcting the record there, canuck.

Congress controls the economy.

Try again, leaf.

Number of jobs doesn't matter. GDP doesn't matter.

What matters is household income.

(Whether or not the President has any actual impact on the economy is a different issue.)

destroyed

>it makes the economy more efficient through outsourcing, which by definition is job-destroying
>job destroying is defined by creating the same amount of jobs on the manufacturing end in another country, while reducing the number of domestic manufacturing jobs, also requiring employing the shipping industry and offices to facilitate it

just because its cost effective doesnt mean its efficient

Republicans call it the Obama economy.

GG

No response from the Turboleafnigger, as usual

It just went up the biggest amount on record last year.

still not as high as when bush the autistic tard was on office.

Why do you believe them when they say Obama controls the economy but not when they say the economy is bad?

Can't have it both ways, leaf. They are wrong.

Fox news tier charts showing Bush crashing the economy.

Wtf does student loans in unadjusted dollars since the 1940s have to do with Obama?

You really are a retard aren't you.

You got btfo

According to the free market, its efficient because its cost effective. Then again, you may be right in a bigger picture sense. But I don't my breath trying to explain things in terms that aren't specifically about the bottom dollar in America.

Funny how you don't see Republicans taking credit for the Obama economy... because it's the Obama economy.

Do you have any fucking clue how pathetic it is to try to shit on Obama for 7 years on the economy, and then turn around and take credit for his success?

Typical right wing retard white males. Always trying to steal from the black man.

Is the same dude, every thread is the same shilling guy, it´s so fucking sad

I'm starting to think that Trudeau himself comes here

Whoever the next president is, they'll have to deal with a repeat of 2008 due to the student loan bubble. It's a larger bubble than the housing crisis and on equally shaky ground. Students have been given ridiculously good loan terms despite being high-risk and took out huge loans to learn to be webdevs just like everyone else. That's a maturing sector so that rush of new talent will decrease wages. They'll default on their loan which will reduce jobs which will trigger more defaults. Boom. If you're over 30 you'll be forced to "bail them out" (read: you'll be robbed) and pay the Jews for all these anti-white courses they taught.

This. Straya you are our greatest ally

Dumb leaf can't even comprehend that Republicans need to shit on the economy because stupid people like him actually believe the President controls it. Sad!

Knows nothing about how our country works but still wants to shitpost on the board. Just sad!

Hey Nostradamus. When will this magical fantasy burst according to you?

Fuck off.

Lmao you literally SEETHE with hatred whenever you get shown something that confronts your delusions. KEK

I destroyed him and he left.

I looked up the formula for the chart here. Pic related.

You're actually complimenting my skills you realize that right?

I mean thanks you're complimenting what a genius I am, how fast I work, and how I efficiently I destroy you retards.

>dodges the question

L M A O

Potato-headed leaf has no idea how our economy works and how Congress has the most power over it and scrambles like a fish out of water when confronted with this fact. Has no real response.

Sad!

Isn't it great that nobody takes Australians seriously because they're all drunk and stupid?

wow straya thx 4 the compliment!

I enter threads that interest me. I refresh the main page in catalog format. What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

I think for only $100 a year you can connect to Socrates and ask it question. It hasn't been wrong.

but its only due to lobbying practices and muh petrodollar that its cost effective; thats not very free market

Hi Trudeau. Obola didn't fix anything, he took out a loan to pay for a loan. You can make job figures look great doing that, temporarily. Just long enough for it to be someone else's problem. Since you like updating graphs so much, how about you update this one? Faggot.

Destroyed me? You didn't destroy me. You proved that Obama was marginally better than Bush. BUSH! Bush is your benchmark for a good president and that's sad. Like I said here both of you guys suck. Obama was shit and Bush was shit. All you can do is scream 'BU BU BUT HE WAS BETTER THAN BUSH' as we laugh at your autism.

lol millenials thinking the next crash is a "buying" opportunity. Nope, next one is the end.

interdasting

Hey retard aren't you supposed to me? You're gunna blow up their paranoia like that?

Marginally better? It's 3x where Bush left it.

Obama job creation: 11M jobs
Bush: 1 M

seriously wtf?

sure here you go.

It's not the next recession. It's the same damn recession it was the last time. Actually, depression. Not even a recession. The only reason it went away for a bit was because obango dumped trillions of dollars of money into banks to bail them out for the duration of his term.

>federal reserve
>an institution that has no transparency obligations
>not subject to foia investigations

Wow great deal Martin Armstrong!

Are you retarded? How is this 3x better? This is marginally better, look at the axis dumbo. Seriously wtf do they not have schools over in Canada? Did Trudeau bankrupt your country already?

>Marginally better? It's 3x where Bush left it.

Are you denying this?

>40 posts by this ID

Who triggered Obama leaf again

Bush left the office in january 2009.

Obama leaf wins again

confirmed

I just realized how fucking retarded this chart is.

First of all FY09 would be Bush's last budget.

NVM that tho you're too retarded to get that.

You're comparing Bush's first 4 years where he inherited a massive surplus from Clinton to Obama where he inherited a $1.2 TRILLION deficit from Bush and the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

bump

All the cowards ran

Why would you take it from when he left office? That's absolutely retarded. He left office at a bad time in the business cycle.

Republicans are always a bad time for the business cycle.

>Private sector includes Autozone and Krispy Kream.

That chart is obviously false. Obama inherented a debt of 10 trillion and will leave with a debt of 20 trillion, an increase of 100%

>Obama inherented a debt of 10 trillion and will leave with a debt of 20 trillion

Too bad both of your numbers are wrong.

What? Those are both factually correct

Both wrong.

Obama will not double the debt. NO CHANCE.

Well you can *feeel* whatever you want but Obama inherited a debt of $10 trillion and is projected to leave with a debt of $20 trillion. I can post links if you really need, I just thought this was just basic knowledge that anyone with half a brain already knew

>replying to yourself

Half the posts in this thread are arbitrary replies to the poster's own post, simply to bump up slide threads. These people may actually be legitimate shills who receive payment, they have the method down to a wire. Bait with a reddit-like post and soread misinformation/willingly ignore information and push for Cultural Marxist values (or lack thereof). Blatant heeb-tier arguments in this thread, stop bumping it like how I'm doing right now. Every post after this one is willingly bumping this slide thread. Just don't take the bait.

Go ahead. Post links. You're completely wrong on what the debt was when he entered office. And your projection is wrong for when he leaves office.

I'll gladly bet you $1million the US national debt was NOT $10 Trillion when Obama entered office.

>I'll gladly bet you $1million the US national debt was NOT $10 Trillion when Obama entered office.

I'll even give you a $500 BILLION leeway.

How much of a fucking paranoid delusional retard are you?

The economy hasn't truly recovered ever since the tech bubble crash in 2000. Large parts of the economy are riddled with fake or unsound growth... the next financial collapse is going make 2008 look like peanuts.

Look at all the faggots who actually bileve that changes in the economy happen over night. That just because one person hit office all of policies immediately started working and saved the economy. Look at all the faggots who think the president actually makes the laws that govern the economy.

Tell that to California and Detroit

tell that to all the retard Republican presidents that crash the economy every time they're in charge.

Fun fact, there are many measures of unemployment and the one you described is u3, or headline unemployment. U6 is a much more broad measure and has been droppin steadily along with all other measures of unemployment over Obama's presidency. Granted he started at the bottom and it's hard to fall down the stairs when you're already in the basement. But you have to really be ignorant of the data to say the economy hasn't recovered during his time as president.

You are a fucking retard. The president doesn't make economic policy. He is part of the executive branch of the government that enforces the law he doesn't make the law.

usdebtclock.org/

Going from 10.6 trillion to 19.5 trillion (and rising!) is quite impressive

You know job openings can be a good sign because it means businesses are looking to expand, right?

>a giant port city with an entertainment industry has a huge economy

ONLY A LIBERAL COULD ACHIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!

Any moron could keep a coastal city in the black

>seriously replying to this leaf cunt that posts the same inane bullshit ever time
You are feeding into his shitposting, of you stop he might do something productive

ITT people who know nothing about economics try to use to justify their world view.

>all the job openings are in skilled labor
>let's make college free
>we need more college graduates

these are a nice graphs, but what are they saying (units, sample, etc)
data source?

why are Cred Forumsbabbies so triggered by canadians?

Yeah exactly. Job openings are at all time highs. That was my point.

Yes these right wing retard loser Trump voters are still fucking unemployed.

SAD!

Like ten other people didn't argue that the president makes economic policy like he's the sole person to blame when the economy is good or the economy is shit.

>economy doing good
>"LOL THE PREZ ISNT RESPONSIBLE FOR JOB GROWTH ITS PRIVATE BUSINESSES"
>economy doing bad
>"WTF OBUMMER FUCKED UP THE ECONOMY REEEEEEE"

Make up your mind, right-tards

>California
>city

/thread
/board
/life

Your 7 years late, dummy.
Or maybe 40 years early for the next once in a generation opportunity. S&p up over 200% from the bottom.

The employment number is bullshit.

True numbers to look at are Underemployment and the Labor Force Participation Rate.

Both are fucking abysmal.

Add to that the politicized Federal Reserve keeping rates artificially low to help prop up the Obama administration, and we're one more bubble bursting (of the Fed's own creation) from total collapse.

Read up on Austrian Business Cycle Theory.

Maybe try watching some Peter Schiff on youtube for a more layman, less academic approach.

I say again
>ever giving that autistic Canadian the attention he craves
Well enjoy the shitposting anytime Obama is mentioned then

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/harvard-debunks-obama-recovery-farce

good very comprehensive study. fuck obamanomics.

Haha, you morons think the president controls the economy. Why didn't he just pull the lever that says "growth"?

Tell me about the Probama Shill! Why does he post the same shit in every thread?

A lot of loyalty for a fucking leaf!

Oh we're posting Zerohedge articles?

Trump Tax Plan Turns the Donald into Trickle-Down King
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-22/trump-tax-plan-turns-donald-trickle-down-king

Even Zerohedge is calling Trump out for being a globalist cocksucker.

10/10 legit laughing

bruh, regardless of where the STUDY is posted, if you scroll to the bottom, a HARVARD BUSINESS STUDY is there to discredit a shitty false recovery. Dumbass.

Buddy they're shitting on do nothing Republicans that do fuck all in Congress.

Meanwhile, Harvard points out that the other key affliction of the U.S. economy is a completely broken political system that is "no longer delivering good results for the average American."

12% GOP Congress approval

Meanwhile Obama is at 55%.

see

It can also mean an unhealthy proportion of the new positions are shitty low-paid work and temp. positions that see workers entering and exiting rapidly. Which is exactly the reality.

Did you read the WHOLE STUDY? because they have quite a few very important sections that talk SPECIFICALLY about how OBAMA"S direct actions result in serious economic ramifications. So yeah, just please read the whole thing before you decide to shill for Obama's economics. hahahahahaha. And maybe the fact that they're Harvard Business school should give them at least a LITTLE credit. Usually THEY shill for Democrats. So the fact they did an entire study proving obama sucked economically means theres a serious concern there. lol

Seriously, why do you do it?

Is it dedication to ideology? Why specifically do you defend Obama and not liberalism in general, especially as a Canadian?

I genuinely don't get it, but I admire your dedication.

oh and btw. A canadian shilling for obama is so pathetically stereotypical it borders on cliche. Enjoy your Treudoof future. hahaha

60% of new jobs are paying over $25 per hour actually.

Stop making shit up just to make yourself feel better about being an unemployed loser.

MOOSEMAN. READ THE HARVARD STUDY AS IT EXPLAINS WHY THAT TYPE OF CHERRY PICKING DATA IS HORSESHIT!
hahahahaahah. You scared to read it?

Buddy they shit on the do nothing Congress.

Harvard Business School Report Finds Government Gridlock Hurts U.S. Companies
inc.com/associated-press/harvard-business-school-report-us-government-inaction-hurts-companies-economic-competitiveness.html

I agree it's time to elect a Democratic House, Democratic Senate and Hillary and watch the United States flourish!!!

>I genuinely don't get it, but I admire your dedication.

Ty 4 the compliment

I read it when it came out.

Republicans are bums. They do fuck all. They do nothing for the American people.

I"m not here defending republicans. Im here denouncing OBAMAS bullshit. I've got not problem saying the congress has been "do nothing". I just dont think it's okay to also say that somehow obama has magically made the world a great place. Morons.

He has. He made your country better and all you did was shit on him for 8 years.

Seriously the report is about GOVERNMENT GRIDLOCK.

Which fucking political party is all about doing fucking nothing and being anti-government.. gee I wonder.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

>takes credit for the business cycle
>improvements compared to the low point of a recession before Obama
>worst recovery in a decades
>Fed keeps interest rates at 0 for entire two terms
>immediately raises them when Trump becomes president

>Republicans are bums.
amen. They rely on democrat handouts and then bitch about entitlements

>complain about niggers and spics on welfare in your state
>lol shut up yur dum republican taking all da welfare

lol and we have NM and mississippi as the top 2 states

>made your country better
thanks republican controlled congress

I love it when the Obama Leaf gets on here and absolutely BTFOs you right-wing retards.

portubro btfo right wing retards as always

>uses 2005 spending data
>for a 2012 election
is this satire?

lol thx saved and archived

The spending has only increased even more on the shithole red states. Let's face it. Right wing retards are the biggest gibsmedats.

Seriously do you have anything better to do than wait for someone to link a FRED picture and IMMEDIATELY reply with 65+ posts?

You need mental help.

>He made your country better
Suppose this were true. I'll allow it.

He still a murderous globalist. The amount of shit he has stirred up, and the total lack of accountability (as evidenced by no one being charged with anything from torture to insecure emails) to the People has not only made the islamic extremists hate us more, but has also shown the People that we have absolutely no power in their game.

Fuck you for promoting that piece of shit murderer.

67 posts now

he just spams the same shitty charts every thread

like boiling the entire US history into which party the president is really explains anything, and mostly focusing just on Clinton, Bush, and Obama

>he just spams the same shitty charts every thread

Lol I'm always getting new and different new ones.

This one is brand new

The republicrats and demicans are the same. They each play their assigned role but work toward the same goal.

Good vote for Hillary then. It's the same thing after all.

>in the shithole red states
With overwhelming nog and illegal populations you forgot to mention

Like West Virginia and Alaska.

>it's Obama's fault meme

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=KyAgdCZJ4Cw

California is a white haven

I have seen him use the same graphs multiple times but have yet to see you right-wing retards properly refute them. I am not an Obama fan, I don't like how he said no to muh KEYSTONE pipeline, I don't like his foreign policy, I don't like Obama Care, I just don't socially align with Obama that being said, I think there is a lot to argue for the economic successes of not only the Obama administration but the Clinton administration as well. Minus all the terrible trade deals but Republicans have typically sided with that very same mantra.

He didn't clean up shit, he swept everything under the rug while he played golf for a decade.

>I have seen him use the same graphs multiple times but have yet to see you right-wing retards properly refute them.

right wing retards destroyed.

> I don't like how he said no to muh KEYSTONE pipeline

Just to explain, he did it because he was doing what was best for America.

You're right though. A Canadian has a good perspective and can see how well the US economy did under Clinton and Obama. Not so much under the Bushes.

Unless theres a California in your irrelevant country, I did a quick google search to say you're fucking wrong. And your previous graphic doesn't show anything about where the states spent their money. Just stop man.

> Oh no guys he is having a political discussion in a political forums!
> r u retarded

Obama leaf, I love you. Keep up your shit man. One by one these Republicans get blasted, yet they still go Drumpf.

lol thx

added to my collection

I respect you bro, I really do, you keep right-wing retards on their toes but I'd still undoubtedly vote for Trump if I were an American citizen. I mean it's not like Trump is even much of a conservative anyways kek. Question for you though: should the US drop it's corporate tax rate? is BASED OBAMA's corporate tax rate not absurdly high and quite frankly un-American?

I refuted him months ago multiple times until he short-circuited. We have lives. We're not going to beat dead horses to appeal to a couple of obnoxious leafs.

But user, it was a really bad financial crisis and 100% the fault of the greedy banks :^)

lmao I honestly remember you just cause of the word 'short circuited'. Its Saturday night and you right-wing retards are shit posting on Cred Forums. I know I don't have a life, you however, are delusional. And I have never seen the Obama Leaf take an L...never.

No they shouldn't. Corporations don't pay enough in taxes.

>omits certain data that's doesn't support his own conclusions from the very same sources he cites
>incapable of interpreting data with theory in mind just trolls for Obama and nothing else
>you take him seriously

You're hopeless

funny how they never have 1 example. just false claims

Wtf I hate low corporate taxes now. Obama Leaf is honestly thee truther.

I am the ultimate redpill.

I just wanna say what a fantastic job you're doing here. It's about time this board gets some actual intelligent people on it.

you are retarded and economically illiterate, both of you.

I love you.

It is funny how they act like they are the party based on facts, while they make a point to almost ignore every single one of them.

The worst part is that not ONCE have I ever seen someone successfully refute you. Most make retarded claims with 0 evidence and just call it a day; you are different though.

You are the reddest of pills.
> pic related, this is a massacre.

Thanks man you guys are making me blush.

>Most make retarded claims with 0 evidence and just call it a day;

the screenshot that started it all

What do you think of Le Weedman?

>tfw not inb4 canadian obama poster

he inherited a mess. just like obama did.

time will tell

Jesus Christ. Percentage is just a fucking linear scaling factor. This graph shows a d/dt of the population, showing a downturn. Do you understand what exponential means?

he doesn't

he's done this before

what? no. population growth as a percentage is an exponent expressed generally as A*e^(rt). Just like percentage growth on an investment.