POL

POL
B
T
F
O

Proof?

I wonder if Democrats know Bill is still dicking bimbos and Hillary's marriage is a sham and they sell arms to terrorists for donations and they ran an unencrypted illegal private email server and I could go on...

trump never lied about his womanizing
trumps wives never covered up sexual assaults

No it's more than that, who cares!?!?!?!?

trump has 5 kids.
clintons have 1 and it ain't even bills. literally 'my wifes daughter'

I feel like you haven't been keeping up with the Clintons if you feel like these are still issues for them.

Sounds alpha as fuck.

At least he wasn't president when he did it.

Lets see Adultery vs Accessory to rape
Yea totally morally equivalent

They've murdered how many people by now?

Nothing's an issue for them.

I would not bring out Bill's past mistresses...I would trot out the women that accused Slick Willie of rape.

Make Shillary have to look at those she bullied during their traumatic ordeals as she squeals about fighting for women's rights!

It really is funny that a pervert of Bills magnitude got cucked, But I have to assume he didn't have the mental fortitude to deal with that hellbitch any longer

>Do you think he watched?

>A guy who cheated on his wives
>A guy who cheated on his wife will President of the United States and lying about it under oath
This two sure are totally comparable, really gets my noggin joggin'

I literally don't care how his wives are treated

As much as I dislike trump him cheating on his wife has nothing to do with any of us and doesn't affect his qualifications at all.

>nothing beats this rapist
and the cover ups, and intimidation of the victims

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.- Some guy the Jews hate

CTR SHILL KYS.

Trump wasnt accused of rape by over a dozen women.

So did Kennedy but we still applaud him as something more

HERP DER DERP
E
R
P

D
E
R
P

get lost faggot

probably, they are both 'sexually liberated' former hippies , bill might be shooting blanks , all of his fucking and not one allegation of a kid out of wedlock