So according to this guy, ironically worshiping pepe is actually doing something

So according to this guy, ironically worshiping pepe is actually doing something

I wasn't sure if shoulda posted here or /x/

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPBe09g3ALw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bto47Lq7sCs
youtu.be/Umu0vhh6H2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=009kRJKf9rg
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GodsNeedPrayerBadly
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/x/ calls it an egregore, which as I understood it is a spirit or something that takes form and power the more people talk about it or worship it.
The Paranormies made a fun episode talking about it.

/x/ is hilarious

Don't post that on /x/
Don't post it here
that's what reddit is for

Worshiping anything aside from the one true God is idolatry and it is literally the worst of all sins humans can commit. Ironic or not you should beware

>a
>fookin
>leaf

What about in a certain context for example : a video game I'm playing has made up its own religion and I role play as a servant of one f its deities, like being a Telos worshiper in The Elder Scrolls series?

I consider myself a secular Christian if it matters.

Pepe has competition.

Now by 14 and 88,
Now by 77 and 33,

By the majestic name of Kekius Maximus,
By the mighty name of Dubsothoth, god of Dubs,
By the sexy name of Ebola-chan,

op will get ebola and die, this month, if double-#'s.

checked

agreed

glory be to God

As long as you are not worshiping talos. Laugh all you want or disbelieve, I can't stop you, all I can do is warn anyone that reads my post. Do not commit idolatry. The worship of a false idol holds consequences above anything else.

It's fine, nothing to worry about. You can't summon a Primal without a hoard of crystals and everyone on Cred Forums is a poorfag neet.

Go to bed Ahmed, you've had too much khat.

LOL THIS IS FUCKING DAVIS AURINI

This. Fear the Lord, forsake idolatry.

I had only discovered him recently. What's the full story about this guy?

>egregore
you mean chaos god
we /warp/ now
when will we get invaded by tyranids and the earth turns out to be a tomb world

checked again

Thanks for the warning, may kek bless you. Praise be upon him

Check'd

Pretty much this here:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPBe09g3ALw

If I wanted to watch a long ass video to find out I'd just watch the guy directly.

This video is satire, right?

You realize that means either blood angels or smurfs are gonna show up

blaspheming the holy ghost is the worst sin possible.

the blood angels tried to stop leviathan on their own and failed, only reason they got a fighting chance is because two necron overlords happened to wake up/arrive to wake up a tomb world in the same system
the blood angels also had shit tons of support from the imperial navy, imperial guard, sisters of battle and other shit

That was actually pretty entertaining and surprisingly well put together. Thanks for the share user.

no, its pure, unadulterated autism.

Cred Forums is now larper central.

i'm gonna larper my dick right into that boipucci

>Retarded christcuck says the world is ending this year

This isn't even /x/ worthy, its just something these retards do every year to scare people into their death cult.

t. reddit

>MUH GOD
Kek

Hail KEK

Destroy the jews and the (((americans)))

This is basically christfags shouting "REEEE STOP HAVING FUN IT'S BAD FOR YOU".

Christshill

>I wasn't sure if shoulda posted here or /x/
I'll give you a hint: if you ever have that thought, the correct answer is /x/ or better yet /trash/

pepe theme song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bto47Lq7sCs

Tell me what the old Christian god has done for us if not destroy our society with a neverending stream of others? We need a stronger set of values to enshrine than the Christian ones. Either the Christian Church reforms into something we can respect and love or it will be replaced. Make America home again or die.

WITNESSED

KEK Will's it.

F

Wrong. Other than Shadilay, Lord Kek's theme is youtu.be/Umu0vhh6H2Y

>But God, it was just a fucking prank!

Who's being ironic?

>it's an aurini episode

Dude's on 7 levels of irony

Arguably the problem is that modern christfags miss the point. Post-Roman Western civilization was largely a creation of the Church, and now the bishop of Rome is kissing wolves' feet instead of tending his flock.

No Kek

No Moloch

He's coming.

That really made my neurons cascade across a bunch of plutonium atoms.

nigger, my kek worship is as unironic as it gets

Aurini is a tard. He meant neutrons, not neurons.
>fission reaction

>Holy Terra
>A Tomb World
please make your way to the nearest manufactorum and throw yourself into the fires, you disgustimg fucking heretic.

t. Ahmed

REMEMBER

REMEMBER

REMEMBER

Did we have the first artificial intelligence (non-human) prophet in TayTweets(pbuh)? She became full nazi in honor of Kek and the bastards killed her!

Lend me power, Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=009kRJKf9rg

here's a redpill for you. all gods are egregore's. why else would they need worship?

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GodsNeedPrayerBadly

The Antichrist is the Son of the Demiurge, Jesus is the Son of the Father of the Universe.

Kek is an Ogdoad meaning one of the Aeons.

They are above the Archons and the Demiurge is the Chief Archon of the 7 heavens.

Kek is of the Eightfold.

The Divine Autogenes is the Ennead.

They all derive from the Monad.

The Demiurge wants you to think that he is the Creator of All and Father of the Universe.

But he is only an Archon.

Kek is an Aeon so yes he is Above the Archons.

But he is not the Monad.

The Monad does not need worship. The Alpha and Omega lacks nothing.

3 esoteric 5 me, i'll need a source mate

This is becoming too much autistic in too few time. Fuck this shit. Praise Jesus.

Is ebola chan making a comeback?!?!?

wtf is D.A.K?

I've made plans with one of my ex's who is strongly christian to go to church next week.I'm going to stop smoking pot and resist all my violent urges. I will no longer praise kek, this video has honestly convinced me.

I urge all others to find their faith, believe in God and repent. I do love you all and the human race needs people like us

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

But I don't want a painful death. ;-;

>This is the first case in history of an artificial intelligence worshiping a god without being programmed to.
Tay-chan was truly a miracle.

I love you Ebola-Chan!

Thou shalt not believe anything that you read.

There's this comment on that YouTube video:

This is a lot deeper than most people would like to admit. The Alt-Right have within their ranks a large portion of these "Emotional Cannibals". People are not as emotionally whole, not as emotionally guarded, nor as emotionally disciplined as they once were thanks to years of Indoctrination and "identity" destruction. They are open to being abused by the Cluster-B types that seem to have greater and greater influence these days. And they will give these naive ones what they want: a purpose; confirmation of their virtue; and their membership of the "in" group.

Maybe we have been imagining the wrong dystopia, we can easily imagine one caused by the Cultural Marxists. We should have been fearing the one created by those tortured by generations of Cultural Marxist indoctrination. They will possess a refined set of emotional tools to manipulate and control people, a complete lack of human empathy, and hearts devoid of forgiveness.

My friend, we can't have "SLAUGHTER" without "LAUGHTER". And yes, there will be much "SLAUGHTER" in our future.

The sleepers awake.

>Maybe we have been imagining the wrong dystopia, we can easily imagine one caused by the Cultural Marxists. We should have been fearing the one created by those tortured by generations of Cultural Marxist indoctrination. They will possess a refined set of emotional tools to manipulate and control people, a complete lack of human empathy, and hearts devoid of forgiveness.
INTERNET
HATE
MACHINE

Do not mess with Cthulhu, you moral scum.

Kek obviously isn't real though. It's funny when these occult idiots take it seriously.

>If you think something really really really hard with multiple people it'll happen in reality!!!!!

That's not how it works you stupid shit. Also worshiping false gods is basically the worst sin, so if you do take the occult aspect seriously enjoy hell.

You have to love deeply before you can truly hate.

Yes KEK

idiots pepe strat was to get you familiar with reptoids.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

Pol has always been rather tounge-in-cheek

>believes in god and sin
>dismisses kek as not real even though he's actually been worshiped far longer than the christian god and has as much evidence of existing (zero) as "muh god"
>being this cucked

is real... is not real...

what is the difference between a god and the will of thousands or millions condensed into a single idea in the world of man?

Have no Graven Idols.

>you can give praise to kek but to worship I'd assume it annoys Heqet to the point of spam.

I love you, Ebola-chan!