WAHHABISM

What's Cred Forums's opinion on Wahhabism?

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A cancer that needs to be stopped before it's too late.

Wtf do you think we feel about it?
If you have to ask....

Also Jesus saves and loves each and every one of you. He is the Way, the Power and the Light.

it has all the answers to western society's problems but people are too stupid to listen

would be nice if america would stop funding it

Weak meme. Cannot defeat kek

I would like it bathed in nuclear fire. Otherwise - yea not into it.

They take an intolerant view of other interpretations of Islam and other religions. It's anti-intellectual, any analysis of Wahhabist lore is punished.

This is your chance. I'm listening....

Its fucking shit.
>it is the beast described in the bible as the false denomination
>Jesus will use 10k holy ones to stop this plague of the earth

1) no alcohol
2) no music that includes percussion/string instruments
3) women are not allowed to do anything
4) legalized slavery
5) all traces of human history before the 7th century have to be erased

Also ISIS doesn't believe in the concept of race or nationalism.

1, 2 and 3 are destroying western society.

Theyre the equivalent of the KKK except they have oil money

1. There is nothing wrong with Alcohol
2. Nothing wrong with Music
3. Women deserve at least some rights
4. Slavery is fucked up
5. Do I even need to say anything?
6. Race exists, it is a biological fact.

>All Jews 2050
Once you see it cannot unsee it

When you mix Wahhabi with soy sauce and then dip sushi or sashemi in it, I think the fish and rice tastes better.

It sounds retarded and it's shit's all fucked up.

It's also full of muslims.

>the $ rich desert thiefs, who got rich of being propped up by England for oil.

and spread the most accurate version of islam, by sponsoring books and educations for other countries mudslimes.

>Having a political stance on any religion
>Being this blue-pilled

D.A.K 16.10.16

czech'd

DEUS VULT

That's a pretty weak argument there. I like rock and play the classical guitar, so does my wife, but she plays the violin. Wahhabism is intolerant of other religions including other forms of Islam, it is anti-intellectual!!!!!!!! and doens't respect THE INDIVIDUAL, it won't allow shrines and worship of forefathers.

But muslims aren't the problem. It's Wahhabism that's the problem.

>muslims aren't the problem
>that flag

Look, there's a problem with muslims in Europe, but that a consequence of the Arab-spring and the formation of ISIS. The problem isn't Islam, it's Wahhabism.

When people speak of "islamic terrorism", they are usually speaking of Wahhabism.

It is the source of all the bullshit that happens around the world.

And, the only reason they have any power at all is because they are under the protection of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Thankfully... since the kingdom will be broke within 10 years, Wahhabism will die with the kingdom, and there will be peace in the world again.

That's my point.

they are wrong, and kill those who critisize non-arguments. i like the muslim brotherhood for trying to revitalize islam and peaceably reinstate sharia, but they aren't so much wahabiyyah as traditionalists. isis, al-nusra, etc are plain screwed up. anybody who considers killing civilians legitimate jihad al-harb should not be a mujahid in the first place.

t. sunni of the maliki fiqh

I have to go but you should read their magazine Dabiq (now Rome) it explains things in more detail

They think they speak on behalf of all muslims. That's arrogant ignorance. They fucking don't.

Shit.

Oh yea, Czech em.

Mmmmmm
Checked and bumperino.

And we would stop arming it.

It's in Israel's interest. And what's Israel going to do with 38 billion dollars?

>Never watched Zardoz.
Vortex fields, Flying stone heads, and immortality machines obviously, you stupid... fucking... cunt.

I'm not into watching movies. Haven't got the fucking patience for it.
tl;dr?

>doesn't have patience for watching movie that will answer all your questions.
>shit posts on Cred Forums for hours.

cool.

Is that like wasabi sauce?

Did I spell that right?

Shitposting of Cred Forums is a lot lot more entertaining than watching a movie. Also a lot more educational as looking stuff up is very very easy.

REEEEeeeeeeeee

downloading a movie is also easy.

Watching it is disappointing. MOOOOOOOOST of the time.

Islam is very consistent between the three major schools. The nonsense about sectarianism is to fool you, (their issues with the Shia are about defining Shariah and sharing land, not who succeeds Muhammad, the succession was simply the basis of the dispute) they agree at least three-quarters of the time, and more importantly, they absolutely agree on all the bad stuff. There is even considerable agreement across Sunni and Shia lines about the bad stuff.
ISIS publishes ijtihad expositions from tafsirs and fatwas -- that is to say, scriptural and theological justifications for what they are doing -- from NON-WAHHABITE scholars. From the major two schools, NOT HANBALI, NOT WAHHABISM.
That's because Muslims think that Hanbal and his later argued-disciples the Wahhabites were well-meaning but stupid, and flat out wrong often enough to prefer Salafism and the other two major schools.
>but user, my teacher at school, Miss Abedin, told me that Muslims are good, basically like lapsed Catholics, and what had happened was, it's really just these Wahhabites that are all the trouble.
Did she now? And given what I have told you, why would she do a thing like that?

not this time.

Zardoz.
And Harrison Bergeron.

Thanks m8.

>All my fellow Brits despairing at the US' support to the Saudis
>But they don't know about Al Yamamah and our arms deals with them
Pffffff.

The small minority of radicals in the moderate and peacefull religion of islam

actually, nah, sorry for baiting

This is the official line. The truth is they are all lying scum with the minds and morality of children, exploiting criminal levels of naivete, saying "he went that-a-way!" and pointing you down an empty alley.

ISIS theologically justifies everything it does, and they do so using scholars that are
NOT
WAHHABITE.
Tell me again how Wahhabism is the problem.

The religious basis behind one of Saudi Arabia's two exports, oil and terror.

Britain created Saudi Arabia in collaboration with the Wahhabi Al-Saud tribe. Saudi Arabia got military protection from the USA in return for coinage on oil. Arab spring happens and ISIS emerges. They are Wahhabi islamists. If Wahhabism isn't the problem, then Saudi-Arabia isn't the problem. But it is. ISIS using "other" scholars to justify their barbarism is just that.

Literally the worst system of beliefs ever devised, somehow even worse than Judaism and Islam.

Pisslam in its purest form.

Holy shit. It sounds like something written by an ultra edgy sperglord. I've always suspected those ISIS types were mouth-breathing autists who turned to allah snackbar, as a way of coping with their deficiencies. Wouldn't surprise me if they visit /r9k/

Too obvious, you faggot.

Needs to be exterminated.

Wahhabis are descendants of Turkish crypto-jews, the Dönmeh.

>An Iraqi Mukhabarat (General Military Intelligence Directorate) Top Secret report, “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots,” dated September 2002 and released on March 13, 2008, by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency in translated English form, points to the Dönmeh roots of the founder of the Saudi Wahhabi sect of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab. Much of the information is gleaned from the memoirs of a “Mr. Humfer,” (as spelled in the DIA report, “Mr. Hempher” as spelled the historical record) a British spy who used the name “Mohammad,” claimed to be an Azeri who spoke Turkish, Persian, and Arabic and who made contact with Wahhab in the mid-18th century with a view of creating a sect of Islam that would eventually bring about an Arab revolt against the Ottomans and pave the way for the introduction of a Jewish state in Palestine. Humfer’s memoirs are recounted by the Ottoman writer and admiral Ayyub Sabri Pasha in his 1888 work, “The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism.”

>In his book, The Dönmeh Jews, D. Mustafa Turan writes that Wahhab’s grandfather, Tjen Sulayman, was actually Tjen Shulman, a member of the Jewish community of Basra, Iraq. The Iraqi intelligence report also states that in his book, The Dönmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahhabis, Rifat Salim Kabar reveals that Shulman eventually settled in the Hejaz, in the village of al-Ayniyah what is now Saudi Arabia, where his grandson founded the Wahhabi sect of Islam. The Iraqi intelligence report states that Shulman had been banished from Damascus, Cairo, and Mecca for his “quackery.” In the village, Shulman sired Abdul Wahhab. Abdel Wahhab’s son, Muhammad, founded modern Wahhabism.

>The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

Thanks. Very interesting.

Your reasoning is over-cute. Islam is the problem. Britain tried to use Muslims and got more than it bargained for. Exactly like America did. I get this fetish where everythung must "really" be the fault of the Great Powers but honestly, Muslims did not start being scum because of a bit of scheming in a corner of the Crystal Palace. Muslims already were scum and Britain thought that they could control them.

wow people are publishing shitposting now?