White Privilege

>white man with semi-auto handgun in downtown SF
>threatening to kill people
>police have clear shot
>instead shut down the block and negotiate with him for fucking HOURS

And white privilege doesn't exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/crime/article/S-F-Civic-Center-blocked-off-as-police-seek-man-9264469.php
youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ
alternet.org/comments/civil-liberties/8-white-people-who-pointed-guns-police-officers-and-managed-not-get-killed
rt.com/usa/360522-af-gunman-evacuation-civic-center/
youtu.be/daw8xhaGj2s?t=16m45s
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit, link: sfchronicle.com/crime/article/S-F-Civic-Center-blocked-off-as-police-seek-man-9264469.php

>Circumstances are different
>You think all of them are the same all the time

Pretty fucking stupid slide thread OP. SAGE

fuck off

Ya he's not pointing the gun at them

No response pol? If he was a black child be would have been shot 12+ times within seconds of police arriving?

Whites don't shoot first though

nah, it exists, this board just doesn't function well if this fact is acknowledged

this
whites are the race of peace

I don't see the problem here. The police are negotiating with a troubled man. OP is a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=qoI4G1fWmEQ

alternet.org/comments/civil-liberties/8-white-people-who-pointed-guns-police-officers-and-managed-not-get-killed

Oh ho ho

It does exist. We make up the majority of the population. We are superior.

Black children have been murdered by police for a lot less (books, or absolutely nothing). See what I'm getting at? Pretty simple to see desu.

>white man threatens to kill people
>has discussion with cops, surrenders peaceably
>life goes on
>black man tries to steal a pack of skittles
>tries to grab cop's gun, lunges into police car, screams "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT CRACKER," assaults store owner, is later found to have been on drugs, beats up 87 year old woman, finally dies while strangling two white babies and sobbing "Remember me as a hero!" while cops accidentally taze him to death
>cops are called murderers
>police funding cut in half
>obama says the 87 year old woman was asking for it, and by the way, don't forget to vote hillary
>statue of George Washington is toppled and melted down to create colossal new statue of dead nigger, smoking an angelic crack pipe with a halo made of skittles

There's no reason to assume it has anything to do with race and everything to do with police training.
The police that shot Rice were improperly informed about the situation and acted rashly. Race had nothing to do with it.

>guy calls police on himself threatening self harm and possible murder
>wanting the police to shoot

typical regressive lefty thinking right there OP
Better get back to sucking them BBC cocks

They do the same thing to black people. If only I was able to find that article, sadly.

the police doing their job has nothing to do with privilege

Majority=/= superiority, however I think contribution as a whole and innovation generally does.

being able to talk coherently clearly is an advantage.

DELET LIS IT CONFLICTS WITJ MY NARROW WORDL VIEW

>surrenders peaceably

It is LITERALLY still going on and has been for like 6 hours now. Really using the kids gloves with this white guy.

Look up the deadly force triangle.

Wtf has skin colour got to do with anything, liberals across America are losing their shit and chiming out regularly because police use lethal force too easily, a force decides to adopt a different approach and tries to negotiate a peaceful solution to a problem and all you fucker can do is point out he's white. Fucking racists.

because:

1. The SFPD are told by the city government not to shoot until suspects have already killed someone. Such is life in a liberal shithole, not even LA or SJ do this.

2. White people have better emotional control, and don't charge at police when they get stuck.

Also notice how SF banned all gun stores yet look at all the good it did. Fuck newsom.

They know they can actually reason with (negotiate with) white people.

Nignogs would just pull the gun out and not think of consequences.

Welcome to reality.

Most cops are white men, they recognize the behavioral patterns in other white men and can thus more easily recognize a white man's emotional state and thus his threat level.

Black men are alien to white men, and statistically more prone to violence and violent outbursts.

Reality is reality, blacks need to change if you want them treated identically, otherwise they don't deserve equal treatment because they do not behave equally.

fucking this, what do liberals want? Do they want to tone down police brutality or what.

SF banned the sale and possession of guns 11 years ago, OP. So your story can't possibly be true.

>white
>downtown SF

Pick one. SF is infested with liberals, and liberals aren't white, they're just pale.

It's not that white privilege exists, same would have occurred for an Asian. It's just that Googles don't deserve any privilage

There are a lot less black people, so when 1 of them does it, it's a better representation of the whole, if 5 white people did that today in separate places, it would be the same as 1 black person doing it because there are roughly 5x more whites in America than blacks.

This

White privilege is real and earned

White guy
>put the gun down
>puts it down and complys
black guy
>put the gun down
>nah bruh muh fuggun bix nood

We've been trying to tell you society generally functions better when everyone is the same race.

Simple statistics my friend, blacks are more likely to start whooping and shooting than a white guy, even when they're about to commit an act of violence, a white person is still more civilized than a nigger.

Maybe niggers should stop being niggers instead, unless you don't want them too OP

>Chronicle

Opinion discarded

At least they have trigger discipline.

Black >Children
>19 year old with 4 previous arrests and an assault charge.

>books
I see you, you rusing cunt.

He literally explained it to you.

>not an argument

rt.com/usa/360522-af-gunman-evacuation-civic-center/

The cops were given prep time.

>rt
Opinion discarded

10% causes 50% of the murders.

Next time a white cuck gives you this example, hand him a gun and tell him to go do the same thing to prove his point, since he's so confident he'll be safe.

From the grainy pic in link this morning I thought he was Asian. How do you think the police response would have differed if this were the case.

Actually kekd

697 people in the U.S. have been shot to death by the police so far this year. Only 172 have been black. You just hear about everytime a black gets killed by the cops because it makes a good story for the media and their ratings go up. If it starts a riot the ratings go waaaay up. Do you not understand this or are you some kind of a fucking idiot. How's your black privilege treating you? That good ol affirmative action? How about the fact that blacks can get into collages with much lower SAT scores then all the other races? How about all that welfare, food stamps, and free housing? Guess who pays for that you cock sucker? I do. The government takes about 40% of my money to pay for you free loading lazy mother fuckers. You should stop saying "white privilege." You are eventually going to say it to the face of someone like me. I have already made the decision that if anyone says "white privilege" to me I'm going to knock their fucking teeth out with no warning. I'm not even fuckin around faggot pussy ass. There are many more people like me than you know.

You're operating under the assumption that we don't think that's a good thing.

I'm fine with the double standard. I'm white.

American cops are fucking shit. They're the dumb kind of obvious racist. They can't even act normal to avoid all these BLM chimpouts.

>*teleports behind you*
>"I'm not even fuckin around faggot pussy ass"

Ok kid.

Wew lad. Even I'm not buying that one. Little white boy with a toy gun in the park doesn't get dropped like that.

No one's saying the cops are racist. The system just self-perpetuates our ingrained prejudices.

Man was probably a homo and thus a protected class.

> nobody in danger
> cops don't shoot
> white privilege

> google points gun at police officers
> get shot
> racist

can you liberals look past race ever?

You know, even if the cops do shoot him, you think we are going to be upset? Nah, we might laugh at some idiot who got himself into this situation, and you know what, we won't go burning down a town because of some dude decided to pull some sillyness, I don't care about this tard, and I don't care about some nigger getting shot by the police. If he lives cool, if not then fuck him for wasting air.

>Muh blm
>Dindonuffin
>ooga booga fuk da whit man
>we sum gud bois
Negros are inferior and must be eradicated

And?

S T A T I S T I C S
T
A
T
I
S
T
I
C
S

...show that the proportion of white criminals shot by cops is pretty much the same (actually higher!) than the proportion of blacks shot by cops. The myth that cops are more lenient on white criminals is absolutely unfounded.

White lives are inherently more valuable, everyone acknowledges that even darkies, just over it faggot.

White lives are inherently more valuable, everyone acknowledges that even darkies, just get over it faggot.

And?

>guy waiting to pick up only armed with a book and his "rights"
>gets shot anyway even though the cops weren't after him

>Deranged armed white dude threatening the public
>Cops try to reason with him and make peace
>No shots fired

What the fuck is wrong with this country. Makes me want to move in with the Eurofags.

Does sweden take kindly to big black american men? I heard you guys got some top-shelf devils lettuce. Might even wanna try me some of them shrooms too.

He might contribute something to society, if given a second chance.

That's it. No ifs ands or buts about it.

>statistically more prone to violence and violent outbursts

Especially when confronted with what's alien about white men to him. It goes both ways. Under trained white rookie cops shouldn't feel immediately they're in mortal danger when dealing with a black man any more than a black man should feel that way around the cops.

Your first two sentences are correct though.

>MUH BUHK BIX NOOD MOFUGGA

The only thing he'll contribute is an unwanted pregnancy of an underage red-headed teen girl.

>Book

Sometimes I catch female cops giving me a certain look. I can not quite describe it but it feels as though they are looking right through me. And they flip their hair as if showing a sign of superiority as I pass by them.

I don't even know what to do. My time may be coming soon.

Oh so that's why downtown was all kinds of backed up today.

Boy can't wait for the Liberal cartel to come up with even more horseshit reasons to ban my 2a rights.

>video doesn't show gun
>gun somehow magically found in a spot clearly shown in the video to not have a gun
Wowza, you mean cops can be corrupt idiot HS dropouts on powertrips? sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiitttttttt

>shoot white guy
>get blamed for shooting someone who hasnt done anything
>dont shoot him
>get blamed for not doing their job

No one wins in this scenario. I wish Batman just swooped in, knocked him out, and then we could solve all our police problems.

when it's a white guy there's a high chance he's a normal person with mental problems having a sudden breakdown and needs treatment. when it's a black guy there's a high chance he's a career criminal that the world would be better without. even black people hate niggers. get with the times you silly ass.

We're trained to neutralize threats, and generally speaking every cop has a different way of identifying what is/is not a threat.

I'm a police officer in Louisiana, recently a white guy was threatening to kill himself and others. The first officer on scene did not shoot him, he believed the guy was just suicidal and wanted to go death by cop. He tried negotiating with the guy. Turned out he was right, the gun he had wasn't even loaded and the entire time he had it it was visible and lowered. More cops showed up, and the second they saw the gun they shot him in the back of the head. The cop who arrived first on scene wound up getting fired because he chose not to shoot even though it turned out he was right. All of this shit just happened and we had to go to a huge meeting over it because of this shit, and our entire parish had to review what a "threat" was.

Basically what I am saying is, "threat" is pretty easy to look at in hindsight. Generally, you can tell when someone is just trying to die or someone is trying to kill you to stay alive/free.

Yeah but my cop friends basically say you have to be a psychic if you ever want to neutralize any threats. In reality, a gun is a gun and thats the only thing you know

Let me get this straight you fagget, you want them to kill him right? that's why you're throwing a tantrum about police actually being nice?

wheres your proof nigger?

actions have consequences.. acting like hoodlum criminals for a few decades and the police might start treating them like that.

no tears

Blacks kill cops far more often than whites do.

Do you approach a cow with the same caution you do an alligator?

"Ok kid" is another gay expression. Do you know why I called you "faggot pussy ass?" It's because your asshole is like a pussy because it gets fucked so much, bitch boy. It's funny you call me kid. I'm sure you're some 40 yr old lazy fuck living in your moms house and your only source of income is sucking dick for dollars. Fucking loser.

>fantasizes about, seemingly fixate on, a variety of gay sex acts
>somehow I'm the faggot

Ok kid.

Well, he's white so he's less likely to be violent and more likely to be productive if taken alive.

Science Black Man just identified niggers as aliens.

Hail Yacub!

Has he shot at police? Has a black man NEVER been negotiated with? Are you fucking mental?

This is the video tape that started the "kill them as soon as possible" police trainings across the nation.

True, but like I said you pick up a few things on the job. I've never dealt with a person with a gun that didn't intend to shoot someone with it. The cop who I spoke about apparently did, and he picked up on the fact that the guy had his weapon lowered and was just making threats. Unfortunately the penalty for being wrong about something like that can be death, which is why most of us just shoot.

Whats your opinion on this cop's perspective of whats right or wrong in this clip of GTA:

youtu.be/daw8xhaGj2s?t=16m45s

>peaceful
The "book" in question was the Quran.

Nig Nog was a muzzie. This is why shit blew up like it did.

I would be $ that he didn't make any sudden dindu moves. You guys talking about privilege are fucking idiots.

its a set up to rile up the "cops kill blacks only" line. couple real ones, couple fake ones like this. there are certain people orchestrating things in the field.
take no sides anons

You're comparing a completely different police department trying to deal with a situation under intense national scrutiny. If he was black they'd probably be overly cautious and patiently negotiate with him for hours, too.

The fuck are they supposed to do, shoot him without trying? Would the excuse be "well it was okay to shoot that guy because he was white" or "well they just shot a black guy across the country so we had to shoot a white guy to make it fair"?

ITT, some faggot expects police to stop shooting people unnecessarily, then gets mad when police attempt to negotiate with someone instead of shooting him in the face just because that person is white.

Tell him to do it here, any cracka or nigga waving a gun and going full retard in public will get shot on sight, either by cops or civilian vigillante shit, exept if it has a hostage.
cops bullets know no race bias, they only have social status bias.

>a hostage scenario is the same as a traffic stop where the perp is armed and belligerent

Daily reminder that vastly more white people are killed by police in America than black people, so OP is by definition full of shit.

/thread

They want to feel victimized so they can rationalize watching their wife get fucked in the ass by 3 googles at night while they sleep on the floor

go figure when you surprise pull a gun you are more likely to get shot right off out of SURPRISE!

>guy wants to suicide by cop
>cops know this

>nigger with a gun gets out of a car and has made no declarations of his actions

Very much same. No different. Much same.

CNN ruined this place. 3 weeks ago we didn't have to deal with fucks like you shilling our board.

>getting out of the car during a cop stop

Ya he's white.

Cops knew he wasn't going to actually shoot

Niggers, their rap stars tell them to kill cops. So cops see nigger with a gun, he's going down

>White privilege

I don't know senpai. He looks a little Chosen® to me.

It's racial profiling. Cops know that whites are capable of basic reasoning and non-emotional decision making. Nigger cannot, and so they deny themselves the privilege of respect.

let me guess

he never pointed the gun at the police or made any sudden movement indicating he is about to.

>muh white privilege

White people with guns tend to be more reasonable across the board where as blacks with guns will threaten police, point the guns towards them, and overall won't obey orders.

Standing around with a gun won't get you killed no matter if you're black, white, Hispanic, or middle eastern. However, trying to confront police, pointing the firearm towards them, or using threatening language towards them will.

Besides, all kinds of privileges exist in all cultures, races, and backgrounds. "White privilege" as a stand alone subject is ignorance and assumes these other privileges don't exist. But I doubt myself typing all this up and explaining it will sway someone's opinion of that notation regardless. They'll continue to believe in "white privilege" no matter the circumstances or facts.

It's because they're in gay francisco

is there a problem if white privelege exists?

Do you think white people haven't worked hard and earned it?

Do you think you'd like to try and convince white people of that?

Do you think you'd like to die for it?

But really, no - white privilege doesn't exist.
The situation is entirely different. For one, the man called the police ahead of time, on himself.

A google wouldn't have called the POLEECE.
A google in this situation would have pointed the gun at the police.
A google in this situation would have ran.
A google in this situation would be visibly unintelligibly belligerent if not threateningly angry.

As much as white privilege /should/ exist cause modern society would not exist if not for white people, we let it slide cause we're not disgusting little creatures.

As white people, we do however - for the most part - think in much more extravagant, complicated, and compassionate ways than any other race. If you'd like to call that privilege, I'd like to call you a retard.

>NIGGER:YO YO YO WHYT NIGGA AMA SHOOTTA YA IN DIS BITSSH
>COPS YELL:DROP IT!!
>*POINT GUN TOWARD COP & OTHER HUMAN*
>I H8 WYT NIGGAZ, KILL WYT BABYS
>*COPS PUT THE SAVAGE DOWN*
>STINKING KIKE:OY VOOOOOOOOOY! LE NOBLE OPPRESSED MINORITY KILLED BY RASSYSSTSS! GIB ME MONEY GOY

whites are more valuable than say an uneducated nigger

White people generally have jobs and generally buy stuff.

An uneducated google will, from the cradle to the grave, probably survive entirely on government handouts while also stealing or killing, then going to jail to live off tax dollars there.

Google are literally debt incarnate.

Its because it happend in san fag city

>check white guys background
>probably squeaky clean outside of a few traffic violations

>check typical niggers criminal record
>37 pages

Wow I wonder why they arent shooting him

>books

you mean a gun strapped to his ankle?

Shooting a white guy in San Francisco would be like shooting a unicorn.

Ain't no one want that on their conscience.

Wow, I was right over there. I literally passed the police tape on the way to print out my resume at the public library. I was wondering why the entire street was blocked off.

Pic related, at a cafe before I went to the library.

>Black children have been murdered by police for a lot less (books
Name three cases where this has happened.

nah thats suicide by cop

>or absolutely nothing)
Just off the top of my head Tamir Rice, Terrance Crutcher, Keith Scott.

>m.huffpost

Fucking (((google))) twisting my photo.

>tfw I have to pay for a private library membership in SF because the walk to / the are around the public library is littered with addicts and homeless people
>had to pass someone snorting form an aerosol can on my way down to the muni

so glad whites are being permanently bread out of existence in their cuck countries. all you faggots desreve to go

WOW, 8 whole people?

I wonder how many black people were arrested today without getting themselves killed. Probably not 8, right?

>i'm not a western expat living in South Korea

Damn. I really like white bread.

racists just dont understand, OP

>tamir rice
>responded after receiving a police dispatch call "of a male black sitting on a swing and pointing a gun at people" in a city park.

>Terrance Crutcher
>walks towards car and tries to reach in as police approach him

>Keith Scott
>didn't comply with police orders; walked backwards while acting suspicious

I'm actually not. Glad to see white countries burn from a safe place tho

lol Tamir Rice was pointing a toy that was indistinguishable from a gun at other patrons of the park he was at who called the cops on him. This guy is sitting here with a fire arm strapped to him

apples =/= oranges

0/10 try again

Doesnt stop your women from craving white dick

> be a 12 year old white kid
> point a toy gun at other kids
> nothing happens because no one will take you seriously
> worst that can happen is police comes and tells you to put down the gun calmly
fuck you mean desu

See this picture? This is why. Those idiots don't even understand what those tools are meant to do.
They see them as toys, this is why they get shot.'

They respect nothing.

More like, be a 12 year old white kid holding people up with a replica pistol, police show up, point replica at police, get shot.

stop lying.

your logical fallacy is calling it a toy gun.

a normal 12 year old white kid's access to toy guns are brightly colored toys.

tamir rice's 'toy gun' was jet black, looked metallic as many airsoft replicas are, and didn't have the red/orange safety-tip (it was removed) that all airsoft guns innately have.

just cause he looked like an innocent kid in one photo doesn't mean he already wasn't legitimately practicing or pretending to become an average google killer.

They love to show their appreciation for us saving them from communism.

good b8 m8
police would probably talk to this kid in a calm, and peaceful manner for the next hour or two.

You can't negotiate with Googles

see
Obeying the police while being reasonably detained / stopped is NOT optional nigger.

cry more nigger

>hurr white privilege

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

For fuck sake your gov dont even want nukes and the whole of asia hates your ass. Only one that might not is Japan, and thats only because they are a true western slave just like you guys.

Man you guys really wanted the shekels and sold out. Keep slaving away for rice and shiny beads, them factories arent going to work themselves. And say hi to Kim from me, comfy boiiiii

you first cracker

SF is also a sanctuary city.

Kidd gloves

>Muhdik

It's not white privilege.

It's West Coast privilege.

Makes me so fucking angry that people think racism like you see on the news exists out here.

Yeah and they can actually be reasoned with

Yes, it's true

So what?

so do leftists want the cops to shoot him or not???

How do you know he identifies as white, bigot?

Look at the videos
>white guy standing still
>no sudden movements
>not threatening police
>black guy pacing back and forth
>cops can't see hands clearly
>cops become nervous
Its not race. Its intelligence.

SF here
they're really trying to not shoot anyone because their dumb as fuck cops keep doing it

They did the same shit in Dallas before they brought in based bombocop.

You deserve a fucking gold for those mental gymnastics.

beat me to it

N I G G E R

>Arguing over non existent white privilege on Cred Forums
Nice try shilling faggot. Go back to /r/politics this place ain't for cucks like you.

I was never aware of my white privilege until you people started pointing it out.

Now that I'm aware, there's no fucking way I'm giving it up.

Send the blacks back to Africa, they aren't suited to living in an advanced, organized society.

>implying nigger lives matter

FUCK OFF KIKE FAGGOT

Mah Mechanics nigga. I joined for the same reason, that and knowing that anytime I stopped by the main library i'd get my seat or front wheel stolen by one of the many junkies in the area.

das racyiss u nazi