>wants to ban assault rifles

youre a fucking idiot

libertarians are edgy teens

a wild leppo appears

>open borders

>al eppo

>wants to ban assault rifles
>wants to force you to bake a cake for fags

And donald trump wants to kill all mexicans and make america racist again whats your point

Cred Forums grew up enough not to vote for a candidate who doesn't know the geography of the middle east well enough to recognize one of the flashpoint cities in Syria, a place where we are currently militarily involved. That growing up enough to get past voting for airheads like Johnson meant that Cred Forums would turn into the openly fascist bilge of depravity it has become should tell you something about how stupid it ever was to vote Johnson. Pic fucking related.

Post yfw you realized that Gary Johnson doesn't have any eyebrows

>using cringe worthy leftist memes like "make america racist again"
>legitimately thinking Trump wants to harm Mexicans when he has only talked about deporting illegals and has since softened his stance

Suck a dick.

trump just wants to deport beaners who have hopped the border and commited crimes.

johnson wants to import more of them.

I think the choice is clear.

ok, but what's aleppo?

GARY JOHNSON! DEMOCRAT IN DISGUISE!

Then tell your stormweenie friend to stop spewing bullshit from his mouth. Never did Johnson want to ban assault rifles, nor does he care if a person wants to serve gays.

>What happened to this board since 2012?
Ron Paul got replaced with some fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Oh look, a leppo!

He's a globalist, I just rather vote for a nationalist.
Now tell me how exactly Trump is a fascist again?

who?

normies happened

Much better candidate, but with zero chance. Ron Paul was the last hope for libertarians.

I don't even think he knows what the word "libertarian" means, because he sure as fuck isn't one

>Aleppo

>crypto fascist

There sure are a lot of new words this election cycle

Vote for the pothead who wants to flood the country with more spics than shillary..Yeah I'm good.

Literally who and literally who

Johnson isn't pro-liberty - he's not even libertarian. Actually all the proper libertarians have become Alt-Right so he's pretty standard for the retarded, confused, leftists who make up what remains.

>Gary "Allepo" Johnson
>Open borders
>Triggered by the word "illegal"

>Gary "My wife's boyfriend is not an illegal" Johnson

STOP SAYING ALEPPO

I think people are missing the point of voting for Johnson.
There is absolutely no way that Johnson will be elected even if every single person who peruses Cred Forums and their family votes for him.
The point is to get people interested in 3rd parties and to get federal election funds dispersed to help accomplish this goal.
You don't need a single electoral vote to get federal election funding, only a certain number of votes nationwide.

>pro liberty
>wants carbon taxes

>no-guns libertarian
>no-borders gary
>Gary "they couldn't get in legally" Johnson

DON'T CALL THEM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

>implying that allowing racism isn't pro liberty

>voting for Aleppo tongue autist

I refuse to vote for a person that's 100% likely to browse /r9k/

How does deportation turn into killing? are you imagining things again Rabbi?

I wish gary was a little more relevant so trump would make fun of his tongue thing.

He ended up being an absolutely retarded active SJW who just smokes weed everyday

>open borders
pic related

At least he'll make sure no gun toting rednecks stop Leppo from coming here to bake our gay weed cakes

>wife

>stick tongue out
>thwat this thaleppo ?

Darell castle, thats where third party votes should be going. Dont waste it on yer johnson

Sure won't be this open border globalist cuck accomplishing that. You bet on the wrong horse fag

Even if this candidate endorsed every single policy that you personally support, he wouldn't have any significant change in popular support, you silly faggot.

> implying Drumpf is not a racist
>

>Drumpf

Cred Forums has supported libertarians in the past. The problem with Gary Johnson is that he is

- More cosmopolitan and liberal in his views. Compare him to libertarians that Cred Forums actually likes, like Molyneux and Ron Paul

-Not very libertarian. Johnson alienates actual libertarians on this board because he supports things like the Carbon tax, and forcing bakers to bake cakes for gays

-Johnson isn't very charismatic, nor does he speak well. In fact he comes off very cringy

I noticed a major change on this board since Euromaidan

After it ended the board was filled with trolls from all the attention and what I'm guessing is paid shills

This was around the same time the slide threads started getting worse

Cred Forums was filled with anti-left/right rhetoric but slowly joined the hive mind that thinks voting actually changes anything

The whole thing is rigged and we know it

its those fucking leppos m8

dude weed lmao

>And donald trump wants to kill all mexicans and make america racist again whats your point

Yeah, but I'd be down with that, that's the difference.

Wait, is he serious about that second point? That's like the polar opposite of libertarianism.

>voting for Gary "Cuck Master Illegal Alien Is Incendiary!!" Johnson

Fuck Johnson!! Vote GOD emperor Trump!!!

Praise KeK!! XD

Just explain to me what this """"""leppo""""" is and why I need to deal with one of them. Is a """leppo""" some sort of new offensive term for undocumented permanent guests from Mexico, and if so, why is it just one of them, and why do I need to "deal with it"? Sounds racist to me.

This board has a lot of Johnson supporters. You just met one. I'm a Johnsonman.

And what is Aleppo?

Fuck that fake libertarian

>muh cakes
>muh religious freedumb
>muh CHRISTIAN VALUES

Fuck off.

Not giving a shit about Syria is the only thing worth while about him

>Supports TPP
>won't call illegal immigrants by what they are
>whats an Aleppo
>carbon tax
He calls himself a libertarian yet actively wants to regulate goods and services.

>libertarianism is like the best parts of the Republican and Democrat platforms combined
>he's just a regular Democrat who sometimes randomly spouts shitty Fox News talking points like "muh Iran deal will destroy America"

Don't worry, I'll be feeling the Johnson this November.

Maybe if he wasn't a cuck, knew the current events, and was even remotely close to being as red pilled as Ron Paul.

>unironic trump support telling other people what's libertarian

>Actually believing TPP is good
How about you be autistic somewhere else.
TPP actively goes against the doctrine of free will, any of these trade deals often fucking backfire one of the reasons that the UK left and why NAFTA blows shit.

obligatory

One battle at a time.

We have to make sure Hillary is removed from political power for the rest of her life. Though I'm sure she will just become a party leader and command politicians through money.

>muh liberty
Freedom is not actually a good thing. Most people will only engage in degeneracy when given freedom. Freedoms need to be earned by demonstrating that you are not a degenerate subverting White Christian culture.

a lot of these faggot manchildren suck a lot of trump dick

Any faggot that calls and ardent states' rights supporter a fascist should go back to twoxchromosomes you fucking gender confused liberal arts bohemian failure. You weren't smart OR athletic in school, were you? Do you pretend you're an artist so you think you have value, hipster fag?

Do you have any real arguments or are you just repeating what you read on r/the_donald?

I guarantee you haven't read the document

>And donald trump wants to kill all mexicans and make america racist again whats your point
What's wrong with that?

If you notice people posting the same shit over and over by these tards its probably wrong, why do you think this boars is called politically incorrect

>voting for no borders or guns while the gov controls every tiny aspect of your life with a spiked fist
Top wew

At least stein is consistent in being a crazed hippy

I don't know but I heard it had something to do with an aleppo

gun grabbing open borders faggot

so are trump supporters

This.

and what is that..?
>Aleppo, motherfucker

>pro liberty
>literally voting for Hillary

Seriously, suicide is a good option for you skype.

Did you read it?

>PRO-authoritarianism
Go read the Bill of Rights, look at the flag next to your ID, and think about what you just typed.

he has the personality of a bag of oranges.

That's not what literally means. Are you seriously going to copy the shill logic of "hurr durr, you berniebros are 'literally' voting for drumpf by voting third party?"

Aleppo

>And donald trump wants to kill all >mexicans and make america racist >again whats your point
stop I can only get so hard

I'VE CLIMBED MOUNTAINS AND RODE BIKES THAT MEANS TRUMPS A PUSSY!

r-right guys?

>Gary Johnson
>Liberty candidate

Pick one.

FUCK THIS GUY

Actually please vote for him. The more "pro liberty" people who vote for Johnson just takes away votes from Hillary.

The Libertarian Party made a mistake for not picking John McAfee. So no, they must suffer for that decision.

I just want fascism to make the world a scarier place for the normies why is that such a bad thing?

OC coming in

So you actively support non-transparency between trade advisors and the world. Let alone countries that are tied in to TTP who actively jail people with different political opinions or countries that support sharia law?

The libertarian doctrine tells us about how we should be free, including whatever political opinions we have, to rule over ourselves. Bringing in countries that have a say in our rules yet we won't have a say, would that not be going against our freedom of will?
>plebbit

/thread

>Gary "meme" Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

That would be an option, if Gary was actually a fucking libertarian. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Hell, if he was even just marginally charismatic and capable of swaying votes, it'd be okay. But he's not, and it isn't.

This is no time to be screwing around and ''making points'', ''learning how''. or ''standing on principle''. That ship set off with George W Bush, Dick Cheney, and the neocons. Our country is in deep, dark crap. There's work to. Yesterday. MAGA.

>muh religious freedumb
You commies might not give a shit about freedom, but almost 100% of the Libertarian party voter base does.

>I want a strong man to be stronger than me because I'm a fucking cuck

Name one degenerate phenomenon not propped up by progressive statists

Illegal

Immigrants

Smoking.

>muh constitution
Your rights come from GOD mate.

Johnson has gone full retard trying to get those Bernie votes.

youtube.com/watch?v=COItiKtHWyg

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs

What is a leppo though, and where can I get one? Are they harmful?

What is a Leppo?

What is a leper?

Who is AL LEPPO! And what has he done with my WEED!!

Shhh! That term is as incendiary to the Latino community as their food is to my sphincter!

>Free Trade
>Respectful to minorities
>Saving the world from climate change
>Didn't know the name of one city

Yeah, you should vote Johnson.

Int was never Hillary.
We were for Trump long before you retarded faggots ever were

One could actually win and prevent fucking hillary from being president. Are you retarded?

heres your (you)

WHAT IS ALLEPO