CATHOLIC PARISH HOSTS LGBT EVENT

>NEW YORK, September 23, 2016 (LifeSiteNews)—A Catholic parish is promoting a pro-homosexual “Pilgrimage of Mercy” and not planning on denying its participants Holy Communion when they attend Mass as part of the pro-LGBT event in October. The parish is also hosting a speaker from the nation’s leading homosexual lobby group, the Human Rights Campaign, today. The Archdiocese of New York declined to comment on both events.

lifesitenews.com/news/notre-dame-alumni-organize-pro-gay-pilgrimage-of-mercy

youtube.com/watch?v=u0iOBOIwQ2o

youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34428407
youtube.com/watch?v=xJ2nBchJHvk
lifesitenews.com/news/orthodox-church-in-america-aims-to-protect-itself-from-lawsuits-with-strong
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/20/priests-are-bucking-catholic-church-leadership-to-support-same-sex-marriage-in-ireland/
youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/political-neutrality/
youtube.com/watch?v=oFYJ2urSm98
thehour.com/news/article/Critical-Mass-One-Norwalk-church-bucks-national-9177551.php#photo-10812284
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it should be the other way around

What did you expect? Catholicism is the cuckest religion in the world. Even chill Buddhism doesn't take any shit from aggressors

This is why Trump will win the elections

Catholics should not tolerate this
I say this a a Catholic

Also, I believe it's Leviticus 20:13 that they really need to take a nice, long stare at

These people deserve to be excommunicated wtf

CHRISTIANITY YES

inb4 b-but my incredibly specific kind of christfaggotry has nothing in common with catholics h-haha

>On September 22, the parish sent out a mass email advertising the LGBT event.

>“Join us on Sunday, October 2 for a pilgrimage to celebrate and recognize LGBT faithful Catholics in the United States during this Extraordinary Jubilee Year of Mercy,” the announcement to the parish email list said. “The pilgrimage begins on the Upper East Side at 69th St and 5th Ave, proceeds through Central Park, and ends at St. Paul's in time for the 12:30PM mass. This event is organized by the Gay and Lesbian Alumni of the University of Notre Dame and St. Mary's College.”

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

it doesnt

all comes from God
the pope is just another man

>A Catholic parish is promoting a pro-homosexual “Pilgrimage of Mercy” and not planning on denying its participants Holy Communion when they attend Mass as part of the pro-LGBT event in October.
>not planning on denying its participants Holy Communion

That specifically won't end well for them. It's fine to say they're people, and that hating them is bad, but that they're receiving communion is a problem. It's only going to end in disaster, anyone who thinks otherwise probably doesn't realize exactly how big a deal that is.

>69th St

Of course

Cathcucks BTFO

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

What the hell. The church used to be cool.

Fucking state of this religion

Go Orthodox

Why the fuck is the Church so fucked in my country?

I'm going to have to get involved in my locality. Dammit, it's hard enough being in local government, and on every school board fighting hoards of useful idiot schoolmoms.

It's not a joke. The guy who organized it is 'married' to another man and sexually active. This literally precludes him from receiving Communion by about several degrees.

I get that people don't like the pope that much, conservative Catholics haven't quite warmed up to him yet and probably never will, but not even he can possibly support this. If he does nothing, it will result in unrest within the church to a degree not seen in quite some time among the conservative base (i.e the people who go to church other than Christmas and Easter). If he supports it then it will cause the single largest schism within the church since the Protestant reformation. Either that or we'll replace him using one of the previous papal loopholes that during voting "My finger slipped".

Worst Pope ever.

The people promoting this should be excommunicated.

The Pope invited a gay couple to the Vatican embassy
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34428407

youtube.com/watch?v=xJ2nBchJHvk

Why exactly would this apostate care about this?

Leviticus 20:13

WHAT?!

THIS IS HERESY!

PURGE!

PURGE!

REEEE!!!!!!

I recommend the mormon church for you all. They don't put up with bull crap degeneracy like this.

That's not communion though, communion is literally the most important part of a catholic mass. If he supports this, it will break the system, if he fails to comment on it, the church will become unsteady among it's core with possibly disastrous results, and if he comes out against it then we'll limp along until the next pope.

Next pope is going to be so conservative it makes JP II look like Bernie, the passive aggression of the College of Cardinals will see to that.

>LGBT faithful Catholics

this is why I'll never be a Catholic

I'm even open to Christianity at this point, I'm not gonna join the Cuckholics tho

Dude, you don't even have to be Catholic to get Communion anymore, Benedict and John Paul both gave it to Brother Rodger, even though he was a Protestant

>THIS FUCKING LEVEL OF HERASY

catholics = cucks

Calles did nothing wrong.

>, the passive aggression of the College of Cardinals will see to that
user, I....

>In April 2012, the election of a young gay man who was living in a registered same-sex partnership to a pastoral council in Vienna was vetoed by the parish priest. After meeting with the couple, Schönborn reinstated him. He later advised in a homily that priests must apply a pastoral approach that is "neither rigorist nor lax" in counselling Catholics who "don't live according to [God's] master plan".[38]

>Schönborn is a member of the Elijah Interfaith Institute Board of World Religious Leaders.[31]

>Elijah Interfaith Institute is a nonprofit, international, interfaith organization which was founded by Rabbi Alon Goshen-Gottstein in 1997.

THIS IS FUCKING ABSOLUTE HERSAY

THERE IS NO "IF" ABOUT THIS

BECOME ONE OF THOSE MEME PRODDIES IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS SHIT

>In 2014, addressing a question raised on the family, he argued that church doctrine can change over time, and "doesn't depend on the spirit of time but can develop over time." "Saying that the doctrine will never change is a restrictive view of things," Marx later clarified at a Vatican press conference. "The core of the Catholic Church remains the Gospel, but have we discovered everything? This is what I doubt."[12]

>We have to respect the decisions of people. We have to respect also, as I said in the first synod on the family — some were shocked, but I think it’s normal — you cannot say that a relationship between a man and a man, and they are faithful, [that] that is nothing, that has no worth,

>He said it was up to the state “to make regulations for homosexuals so they have equal rights or nearly equal . . . but marriage is another point,” adding that the state “has to regulate these partnerships and to bring them into a just position, and we as church cannot be against it

>The history of homosexuals in our societies is very bad because we’ve done a lot to marginalize [them],” he said, adding that as a Church and as a society “we’ve also to say ‘sorry, sorry.’

This might be the election where we see Catholics become more cucked than even Mormons.

...At least the Priest at my Church in Charleston basically low-key endorsed Trump last Sunday.

But our Bishop was appointed by Pope Benedict so I'm not surprised.

Come to the Orthodox Church
The day after Pope Francis said pic related, the Orthodox Church in America said this

>The statement outlines the Orthodox Christian’s "sincerely held religious belief" that marriage is "a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman," and therefore any sexual relations outside of natural marriage "is immoral, and therefore sin."

>The encyclical continues, "We believe that God created the human race, male and female, and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin

>Even more explicitly, the document states, "Marriage can only be between two people whose birth sex is male and female.

lifesitenews.com/news/orthodox-church-in-america-aims-to-protect-itself-from-lawsuits-with-strong

'holy' communion
>thinking that invisible secret sky friends exist
>believing that 5000 year old writings of shepherds actually should have an impact in

ironically trump is very pro gay

But they reject the Nicene Creed and hold such extreme beliefs that they're not even considered Christians (Though they refer to themselves as such).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP THIS NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, WE CAN'T AFFORD ANOTHER SCHISM BECAUSE OF FUCKING LIBERALISM

Mormons have always been extremely staunch on the gay issue, lad. They won't even baptize kids raised by fag parents until they're 18.

What's the difference between a Catholic priest and pimples?

! Pimples only cum on a little boys face after he's 12

JP2 was the first pope that had the Assissi prayer summit where he invited literally every false religion to pray to their particular devils for world peace. He went to buddhist temples to pray with buddhists, mosques to pray with muslims (and kissed the koran), synagogues to pray with faithless christ-rejecting jews. JP2 WAS the epitome of Vatican 2 liberalism and indifferentism.

You obviously haven't read a lick of Amoris Laetitia, but Francis has already changed (attempted) the reality of mortal sin and communion:

>Francis’ April 16, 2016 In-Flight Press Conference from Lesvos to Rome:

>Francis Rocca of The Wall Street Journal mentioned the recent Post-Synodal Apostolic Exhortation and asked whether or not there has been any change in the discipline concerning reception of the sacraments by the divorced and remarried.

>Francis: “I could say ‘yes’ and leave it at that. But that would be too brief a response. I recommend that all of you read the presentation made by Cardinal Schönborn, a great theologian.

Francis has written that unrepentant adulterers can receive communion. He is a modernist heretic through and through, who fully believes in dogmatic evolutionism just like his V2 predecessors.

.....So were fucked aren't we.

>implying Orthodox Christians in US aren't cucked.

Go for FSSP, SSPX, or SSPV. Traditionalist Catholics are based.

The Church is compromised.

All is lost.

Rip around 2000 years of tradition.

For you

Catholic Revival WHEN

The pendulum is already swinging back in the secular world. Do certain cardinals need to retire?

What the fuck is wrong with American Catholic Parishes?

From where I came from you would never, ever see Church Parishes being this permissive with fags.

That's a poll of everyone who *identifies* as Orthodox, not of poll of those who go to Church and practice, which is a much smaller number.

Liberalism has infected the foundation of the Church.

Note conservative places like Poland seem to be fine.

Ahahaahahahah, modern Catholicism fucking blows chunks.

>CARDINAL MARX
No. This has to be a shoop.

Mormons are only cucked because they want to control the government but Romney is a fucking shitter. Catholics completely embrace third world immigration and becoming completely subservient to nonwhites, as they are the future of their religion. Remember that in the US all catholic churches give refuge to illegal beaners, just like their outlets in europe do with muslims.

I'm not joking, either. Already most catholics are not white and the vatican is aware of this. Hence why they elected Francis.

>Catholic Revival WHEN

Hopefully When Trump uncucks our country.

...REEEEEEEEE

Bullshit, the secular powers that be aren't going to revitalize the Church. It must come from within.

When will Deus Vult again?

>What the fuck is wrong with the Catholic Church and the Pope in the fucking Vatican kissing niggerm muslims feet?

Answer that first, its a top to bottom process.

>I'm not joking, either. Already most catholics are not white and the vatican is aware of this. Hence why they elected Francis.

True. The only reason I still go to Church is because my Bishop was appointed by Pope Benedict, so it is not 100% cucked yet.

Tell me this is a American disease cause there's a difference between not wanting to stone the gays versus allowing them communion while they willfully and publicly sin.

>that priests face

Its because you[re confusing the culture you perceive that the church should have with its actual scripture and doctrine. Jesus wasn't a kickass rightwinger.

>Tell me this is a American disease
Pope niggerkisser is an argie.

>When will Deus Vult again?

Will we?

There is a REASON why America is #1, retard. It's because we're not catholic. Even Hilary Clinton, the most establishment of establishment people, is not catholic (she's Methodist). The vatican destroys everything it touches for their own gain. All this SJW crap is meant to ensure that spics and niggers keep donating and worshipping them.

This is more noticeable in Mexico, where the church continues to steal from rural indio communities. It's why the clergy were persecuted until the 1940s and taxed until the 1980s.

the Bible clearly states that Homosexuality is a sin, yet the current pope is advocating for you to apologize to the faggots.

fuck off, you're just as big a cuck as the Pope and this faggot friendly parish.

>be catholic
>go to mass every sunday
>used to be some based as fuck priests who laid down the law and spoke the truth
>they're all long dead now
>parish is now filled with leftist cuck priests
>never say anything uncomfortable or poignant
>just give typical "love one another! kumbaya!" feel-good bullshit homilies
>never speak out against the irreligiousness and moral decay of modern society
>didn't speak out against islam during any of the terrorist attacks over the previous year
>didn't speak out even when the french priest got beheaded

I fucking hate what the church is doing with my faith. I fucking hate Francis and all this social justice bullshit. This is NOT the church of my ancestors.

kurwa

>Southern Baptist remain uncucked even with large black populations
Damn it feels good to be dixie.

I'm 100% sure Pope Francis would not be in favor of giving communion to gays who partake in sodomy and their mockery of marriage with others.

There's a huge difference between Mercy and Debauchery. I think most of us can agree that we should show Mercy to sinners but Condemn the sin. And if Pope Francis supports this heresy then I might as well stay home and stop supporting the Church.

Pope Francis needs to publicly condemn this!

>its a Buzzfeed is destroying Christianity episode

Not really digging this season to be honest.

hmmm really makes you think

Come home, friend

Dude the church from where I come from still laid down the law.

The one where I live now is disgusting. There are a bunch of Irish cucks who talk about anything but the law.

The reason America is #1 is because it got to colonize a entire continent for itself.

I don't disagree with the rest you said, I just want my religion to be great again.

disgusting, you'd never see an imam kissing a bible

I miss jp2...

How do you go from this...

>Pope Callixtus III: “I vow to… exalt the true Faith, and to extirpate the diabolical sect of the reprobate and faithless Mahomet [Islam] in the East.”

>Pope Eugene IV, Council of Basel, 1434: “… there is hope that very many from the abominable sect of Mahomet will be converted to the Catholic faith.”

to this...

>Vatican II, Lumen Gentium # 16: “But the plan of salvation also embraces those who acknowledge the Creator, and among these the MUSLIMS are first; they profess to hold the faith of Abraham and along with us they worship the one merciful God who will judge mankind on the last day.”

>John Paul II, March 21, 2000:“May Saint John the Baptist protect Islam and all the people of
Jordan"

>John Paul II, Homily, Oct. 13, 1989: “… the followers of Islam who believe in the same good and just God.”

>John Paul II, General Audience, May 16, 2001: “… the believers of Islam, to whom we are united by the adoration of the one God.”

>The “Pilgrimage of Mercy” event is organized by a group of gay and lesbian University of Notre Dame alumni whose idea for the “pilgrimage” was “inspired by Pope Francis.”
>University of Notre Dame alumni

There's your problem, these faggots aren't catholic, they are collegiates.

>Irish cucks

Why are so many Irish-Americans cucks?

Sometimes It feels like I am the only Irish-American Trump supporter around.

The rest seem to be these globalist type who hate themselves?

I just don't understand why.

J U S T

>Jehovah's witnesses
>75% "other"
Special snowflake: the religion

Also, the more conservative religions aren't necessarily better. According to this chart, Mormons should be the "best". But they most certainly are not. They're conservative in all the wrong ways. They're the goodest of goys. They fucking LOVE taking in immigrants and refugees and illegals. Just look at how badly Mormons hate Trump, for gods sake.
I'm wondering how cucky catholic would be if you only counted white catholics, and not all the mexican mudpeople that are invading the country.
Personally I think it's pretty obvious how insidious the church's stance on immigration is. It's obvious that they want more hispanic immigration because it means more warm catholic bodies to fill pews. Nothing more, nothing less. Completely self-serving, even at the detriment of the nation itself.

the Irish in Ireland are cucks too. Most of the Irish posters here are SJWs/leftists

Ted Kennedy was the architect of the 1965 Immigration Bill.

I'm Irish too but fuck they've done a ton of damage to this country

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/20/priests-are-bucking-catholic-church-leadership-to-support-same-sex-marriage-in-ireland/

JUST

> It's obvious that they want more hispanic immigration because it means more warm catholic bodies to fill pews. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fucking disgusting and a betrayal of all the loyal Irish-Americans to them.

>You silly orthodoxies it is only catholic church that is true!
>now have some homo

Same applies to Catholics. The conservatives stay - the liberals only go for Christmas and Easter.

Only 7% of Southern Baptist Convention congregations identify as predominantly black so it's not that much.

>year of mercy bullshit

Im so sick of this shit. Cuck pope brought the heathans knocking on our doorstep. My grandmother whos a staunch catholic took forever to redpill about this fucking pope. Francis is infecting the entire church and soon we'll be done for.

Where are the orthodox churches in america i despise this cunt.

>not incorporating blatantly pagan customs
>"incredibly specific"

Cucktholics are the number one heretics.

>I'm Irish too but fuck they've done a ton of damage to this country

How do we uncuck our demographic and force it to make a positive contribution to America?

>I'm wondering how cucky catholic would be if you only counted white catholics, and not all the mexican mudpeople that are invading the country.

Literally indistinguishable from jews in terms of """entertainment""" and politics. The team behind Mike and Molly and Stephen Colbert sure seem degenerately jewy, but are, as far as I know, Cathocucks.

Someone put together a "Hibernian Menace" meme image that made me chuckle, but its true -- Irish Catholics despise western civilization, family values, and that sort of thing as much as jews and vote with largely the same pattern.

We'll probably be fine. Pope Francis was a blindside that most didn't expect would go this way. The College will vote in a more conservative pope when this one passes. Regardless of what anyone says to the contrary, but a collection of priests and a handful of bishops and cardinals that have radical beliefs do not the catholic church make. Nor does making outreach, acts of kindness, and respect to other religions make the faith dead. The core of the church is probably less than half it's actual membership, but they represent the base the church draws most of the clergy from. Something does need to be done about the Mexican problem, they literally worship a saint of death there and need to be excommunicated en masse before they do any more damage.

I would still pray though. We pray for the best, hope that the church hierarchy swings back into place and puts a hold on things before it gets too bad. If it gets too bad, and doctrine changes to a point it can no longer be reconciled with, you simply stop going a live your life as best you can, hopefully at the end you will be able to die and proudly report in as one of the last Catholics.

The thing about catholicism is that the doctrine hasn't changed in like 1000 years. It's important to differentiate what some cuck pope says vs what the official doctrine of the church is.

I'm not going to leave my faith just because we currently have a cucky pope and because my parish has some leftists shitting it up.

I'm polish catholic. I'm not going to LARP as a russkie orthodox.

christcucks BTFOing themselves
again

he's probably less anti-gay than the other republicans were but how is he pro-gay? i remember him saying he wants to protect them from islam or something similar, but he also wants to repeal the supreme court decision.

Should be with pepe's hand taping on the popes back

>tfw your ancestor's culture has been killed by Marxism.

>the Bible clearly states that Homosexuality is a sin
It also says working on Saturdays or abusing booze is a sin. Why is nobody killing drunks?

>they literally worship a saint of death there

Wth? How the fuck do you go from veneration to neo-pagan worshiping?

>Same applies to Catholics. The conservatives stay - the liberals only go for Christmas and Easter.
Then the liberals would not be organizing something like this, which is supported by parish emails.

But doesn't that just mean taking Mexicans from pews south of the border?

Guess the US parishes need congregates more than Mexico though considering how we're often irreligious up here.

Because then there'd be no one left in russia

>youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs

This is an incredibly hateful video. Can you imagine if someone released a video called "I'm Jewish, but I'm not," full of people saying "I'm Jewish, but I'm not a pervert," "I'm Jewish, but I'm not a liar," "I'm Jewish, but I don't swindle people."

This video is the definition of religious bigotry.

>Why is nobody killing
nice strawman there, Ivan, let me guess you're gay but you get beat in the street if you wear you're gay clothes?

>The thing about catholicism is that the doctrine hasn't changed in like 1000 years.
Whereas Orthodox doctrine hasn't changed since Christ.

Ain't it just 1 gay priest though?

>I just want my religion to be great again.

"Su" religión nunca fue suyo, que era el papa de

y no ha sido grande en por lo menos 400 años

Catholicism is dying a slow death. That's fine, but only if we can replace them as a social bulwark against liberals and muslims.

Nobody here is suggesting we kill the gays. We simply want to make people remember that partaking in a gay lifestyle is sinful.

We should have compassion and show mercy to sinners but allowing them to sin is the opposite of mercy. Just because it's easier to let sinners sin doesnt make it right.

No i just like to be consistent.
Russia almost went full muslim (jihad is awesome, all the looting and raping) but once Russian princes heard it forbids vodka mehmeds were told to btfo.

>the church accepting gays without acknowledging that homesxuality is wrong?
>not using this opportunity to invite more gays as a means of addressing their immoral ways
Don't they realize what they are doing?

>tfw no crusades to clear out the Muslim boards and put The Pope's head on a pike

The problem isn't the radicals. They can be dealt with appropriately.

The problem is everyone else standing on the sidelines not condemning this shit. The priests with old boomer congregations who refuse to call out degeneracy and make anyone uncomfortable. It would be so easy to engage the youth these days but they refuse, gotta pander to old boomer faggots.

Its what brown people do, just look at the niggers in Haiti and Jamaica, or niggers anywhere. Its hard to sustain proper Christianity with them, and if you don't have complete control or strict guidelines from missionaries, they end up diluting it with pagan hoodoo, and create a motley superstitions.

>tumblr noses

>because the church is weaken and corrupted, we should kill all priest and hunt down the pious!

t. calles

And yet you cucks will remain Christians until you'll be send to the camps where you fucking belong.

he should be pope, not that homo indulging in his foot fetish

which we probably won't, they are probably the largest Christian force in the country

English Taco!

No, they're doing a march for gay pride, then marching to church for Mass. It's organized by the parish.

They're violating canon law and Catholic doctrine. So technically everyone involved could easily be excommunicated. They won't do it though. There are differing views on strategy in the cultural war. Some think it would be best to just go extremist, but the counterargument is that it will cause the Church to lose power to influence in many other areas and hence weaken its hand in the cultural war. I'm sure all sides have valid points.

There's a gay-friendly parish in New York City, and as far as I know nothing has been done about its gay "masses". At least not in public. I suppose it's possible some priests have been scolded in private.

he wants to make SSM a state issue true. However he also thinks that Don't ask don't tell was a dumb policy and that he personally supports SSM.

He is by far the more pro gay then Clinton.

The church isn't dying in latin america. But they're losing social real estate in america. So yeah, they need to worry about filling up the pews here more than there. And furthermore, mexicans are like metastasizing cancer. A piece floats away to america and grows, and the part missing back in mexico quickly gets filled back in.

Fucking kek

yes that's right, lets limit peoples freedom based on what a book says.

"careful papist larper"

Time to come home to the Orthodox Church, Catholics.

Of course it's a gay pride march. And it's going to end with a desecration of the sacred sacrament.

Tolerance has gone too far. 30 years war never should have ended.

if people are too stupid to stop eating shit why not shoot them

yo hecho en mexico

can you source me on where he said he personally supports same sex marriage? not saying you're lying i just want to see it for myself.
how is he more pro gay than clinton? she would want it forcibly legalized in all 50 states, no?

>protestant

Maybe if you guys could enforce a fucking church instead of splitting off into more and more meme churchs every time you disagree on something.

...Gustavus is pretty based though.

Few Mormons hate Trump. They don't like his approach to many things but politically he's the clear choice. They know the disaster that Hillary would cause.

>if people are too stupid to stop eating shit why not shoot them

Absolutely Marxist.

We don't force anyone to stop partaking in sin, it's up to the individual to realize their mistakes. It's the government that wants to force their sinful ways unto us.

Nobody is talking about limiting freedom.

What we're talking about is social ostracism. You probably wouldn't hang out or associate with someone who runs around talking about how much they like watching horses fuck, right? You wouldn't want to be near someone who stares lustfully at children, right? So why should we be friendly and associate with gays? You can condemn someone without using physical violence, you know.

This isn't a hard concept to understand.

Schism is never the answer, and I am disgusted by Orthodox Christians like you who, like vultures, circle the wounded and worried Catholics trying to convince them to commit this monstrous sin.

This is literally a case of Jesuits gone wild

>Time to come home to the Orthodox Church, Catholics.

desu I don't want to have concede that the entire church I grew up with was a failure.

Not yet at least.

Where the hell is the Cardinal of New York?
These bitches need to be excommunicated

desu I wish the Catholic church was more based and we could one day heal that schism.

Don't give me that shit. For an allegedly conservative group, mormons do not like Trump. Not just his approach, but his politics.

Mormons are the goodest of goys. They are all cuckservatives who stand for nothing but open borders and free trade.

You should actually take a gander at the book of mormon.
Jews for Jesus is a much more credible branch of Christianity that Mormonism

I do know that he went to Elton John's wedding.

"There's a lot to celebrate this holiday season. Elton John married his long-time partner David Furnish on December 21. That's the first day that civil partnerships between gay couples became legal in England under the new Civil Partnership Act.

Elton credits David with helping him kick drug and alcohol addictions that nearly killed him. The pair has been together for 12 years. I know both of them and they get along wonderfully. It's a marriage that's going to work.

Elton made the ceremony a small private affair involving only his and David's parents as witnesses. The couple just didn't want to make a big deal out of the wedding. They really wanted to keep things low key.

By all accounts, Elton and David had every tabloid and every entertainment magazine knocking at their door begging for exclusive rights to the affair. By some news reports, the couple turned down an offer of $11 million to record their wedding for British television. But Elton said, "Our relationship isn't up for grabs. It doesn't come with a price tag."

In any event, I'm very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other. Good luck, Elton. Good luck, David. Have a great life."

>Mormonism

wew

I don't get why they insist that they're christian. It's like saying Christians are Jewish because we believe in the old testament too.

If mormonism is christian, than so is islam, ffs

Guess I need to tell all the Mormons I know that they won't vote Trump like they said they would. Thanks for enlightening me, user.

If all Catholics converted, the schism would be healed.

It's not schism to become Orthodox, it is healing of schism.

Mexico achieved more under 50 years of socialism than it had under 200 years of clerical rule. Also pena is a manlet and watched as the pope fucked his wife.

Not much a layperson can do but voice his opinion and give his money to a church with a priest that preaches the truth. Join the clergy if you want to create deeper change.

I'm doing the first two, if you manage to do the third you'll be a better man than me.

Fuck of with this constant shitposting. Absolution Certificates, the politicization of the Russian Church, Jonah Paffhausen being pushed out because he was too mean to gays, ect.

Let us worry about our church in peace and you worry about your church in peace, and hopefully in a hundred years both of our descendants can redo the fourth crusade for fun with nerf guns this time.

More a case of them coming out of the closet now. It is after all an all male homosexual gang of sodomite soldiers that forms a hierarchical compartmentalized quasi banking and military order headed up by a 'general' but about time, they have only been running the mother church for the last 200 years. The Jesuit General is always an interdasting character but white Popes of course have also been obedient puppet heads the entire time, or they get whacked. I think about half of all white Popes in the last 200 years have been whacked or died suspiciously.

It wasn't a failure if it leads you to the fullness.

I converted to Orthodoxy from Protestantism, and I'm glad for the foundation it gave me.

I am sure the Mormons on the group have supported Trump; But your leadership is full of Romneys.

>He is a socialist.

wew

Why are Jehovah's Witnesses
>Only 75% no lean

They don't vote in any political elections, and aren't involved with them in any way with them, so what is this 7 and 18 business?

% "other"

It would be 75% no lean since JW's don't vote in politically elections, and have no involvement in them.

You're a dense motherfucker, you know that? Mormons in general are voting for Trump, but they're doing so begrudgingly. At the end of the day, they'll toe the line, but Trump was NOT their candidate. Go take a look at how Trump performed in Utah back in the spring.

Its time to go underground brothers and sisters in Christ. The churches have abandoned God and his commandments.

Lets get connected via social media and start doing online church with communion.

Absolution certificates were anathematized. Christianity has always been political. The OCA situation is very complicated.

It is precisely a schism. Read the writings of St Optatus against the Donatists of the 4th century.

As above. This is to say that you are committing the evil of scandalum acceptum. Stay in your own thread if you intend on speaking such evil.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't vote? Are they LARPing as ancaps?

>can redo the fourth crusade for fun

Can we not?

Don't for get it was the ((merchants)) of Venice who pushed for what happened.

Not yet, not while there is still hope for my church. It would be an insult to my ancestors to give up now. However, I am glad you found your foundation user.

I swear, being a Catholic gets harder everyday.

Oh how I yearn for the good old non-cuck Church. Fuck man, it hurts.

>Circling the wounded catholic church
>They've been flying for like 499 years now you'd think they would get tired.

t. Lutheran

see you in 2017 big boy.

>Lets get connected via social media and start doing online church with communion

wut.

>Cred Forums tries to do Catholic Mass

H-how would communion work?

The mending of the Schism Ratzinger laid out will never happen now because of Francis' bullshit, the Orthodox have the moral and spiritual high ground and should act to subvert the Catholic Church and convert Catholics wherever it can

>Absolution Certificates
Were declared heresy under pain of anathema.

>Jonah Paffhausen
No, it was because he was being shifty with allegations of sexual misconduct on the part of the clergy. The OCA (the jurisdiction he was a bishop in) said this just recently

>The statement outlines the Orthodox Christian’s "sincerely held religious belief" that marriage is "a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman," and therefore any sexual relations outside of natural marriage "is immoral, and therefore sin."

>The encyclical continues, "We believe that God created the human race, male and female, and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin

>Even more explicitly, the document states, "Marriage can only be between two people whose birth sex is male and female.

>Mexico achieved more under 50 years of socialism
And what are those achievements? It's a slightly better place to live than Kenya?

>online church
Gay. I say we go full Rules for Radicals and start holding Mass in front of gay hangouts. It'll drive them nuts. Also be sure to deny them the Eucharist so they whine about discrimination.

Anyone know any sacred territory for fags? Where would they be most offended.

You're just an angry poopie-pants who lets his hatred of Mormons taint logic. Born again Christian, right?

We would have to make sure to have all the materials, live stream prayers and probably much more but I imagine its doable. Plus itd be really helpful to those that are bed bound and so forth.

>Fuck man, it hurts

I know that feel m8

Imagine if you were LARPing an Ancap who was roleplaying as a ancom, and then give them all the crazy morality shit from mormons.

Basically that's a jeho.

I'm not sure driving gays nuts would do anything but drive them away from Christ.

Still I'm open to the idea.

My point is the church has to go underground soon.

>The church of Cred Forums

I know we joke about being the new ((())), but wouldn't this be taking it a bit far?

I'm pretty sure that is heresy m8, though the shitposting aspect of that would be Hilarious.

Hah, stop being a headless chicken. If this was the 18th century, you wouldn't have a clue about what goes on elsewhere in the Church and would hence be spared these emotional hysterics you're suffering from now. You should also know by now that mainstream media reporting on Pope Francis is often misleading and incorrect. You're obviously confusing the worldly with the faith. Church doctrine is in place regardless of how wayward many priests are. While it is your job as a layman to stand for Christian values in general, it is not your job to try to manage the whole Church or worry about the macrolevel or even about what the pope says or doesn't say. Are you setting a good Christian example by your hysterics? Of course not, far from it. You just want your religious affiliation to mirror and validate your political opinions, and that desire is a sign of moral corruption. I guarantee there are many teachings by Christ that clash with your political opinions. Because following Christ is hard.

In any case, in the information age people are constantly distracted from the essential by all kinds of irrelevant daily rubbish. If you focus on the irrelevant, you lose your way. Stop using religion as an accoutrement to your political opinions.

This.

Francis has sent the Latin church down the same road as the Anglicans. The Orthodox were close to restoring communion with the Anglicans 100 years ago, but now the dialogue has been completely shut down because of their priestesses and faggotry.

If they get another Pope like Francis, it will be completely done.

Things the socialist PRI built:

- electric power to every town
- telephones and Internet to every town
- railroads and mass transit

all of which went down the toilet because the pope had his friends in America lobby for privatization which has destroyed mexico. We could have been fascist instead we're America's shit stained underwear

If you guys do make a meme church, make sure to follow tradition dogma and not fall for some new age proddie bullshit.

You're right, and that pisses me off

> We could have been fascist

Why didn't you go fascist?

Leaving a schism to join the original group is not schism. If that is what the Saint said, he is wrong.

Thistbhfam.

Literally _every_single_time_ there's a catholic thread and people complaining about our current marxist pope, there is also some fucking orthodox shill trying to harvest converts. Fuck off with that opportunistic bullshit.

Abandoning the faith your forefathers have kept for over over a millennium just because the current transient pope is a retard is ridiculous. It's like the idiots who threaten to move to canada every election cycle.

I suppose we could also offer Reconciliation before and after for any who want it.

I don't think the Church needs to go underground. I think we need to get in peoples' faces and FORCE them to accept us. And we need to get intolerant. The youth will always follow the strong.

I'm a new Christian so I'm asking in a way. Is it possible? The literal translation of mass is gathering together, and Church is gathering/congregation. Doesn't this mean that we can use all the tools available to use within reason and of course with moderation to come together?

>post your face when we get an Anti-Semitic Preacher

That's what I'm trying to get at. It's a complicated situation that I think we shouldn't be giving each other shit over. They always are. I don't hate the orthodox, in fact I usually find most Catholics think highly of them. It's just you have vultures that really are something else among your online presence.

It was meant as a light jab, I would hope most people now realize it was a fight between Venetian merchants and the Byzantine businesses that meant little more than retribution for the Massacre of the Latins and a hostile takeover of their economic spheres of influence.

Catholic here

Francis is really pushing his heretical agenda

You cannot receive communion in a state of mortal sin

So yes you can be gay and receive communion if you haven't had gay sex

You can't receive communion if you are a married faggot or engaged in homosexual acts without confessing your sins

We did all those things in America--we created them in fact--without socialism.

Have you heard of the 2030 Agenda? I think we are facing a tough future ahead of us where ecumenicism has taken over the true church for the sake of tolerance...

>tfw they're producing heresy all by themselves

No they don't. "Staying separate from the world" is one of their core beliefs. Basically they stay neutral.

They explain the why on their website

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/political-neutrality/

literally #notanargument.

Mormons are cucks.

The Catholic church truly is a cancer.

That comic implies that the pope would in his own god's good graces, which is obviously silly.

Every nation that came to the Truth had to give up their ancestors' religion.

It's not a matter of the current pope. It's a matter of manifest heresy for decades and centuries.

Lel my Priest is black so he can get away with it.

NAFTA occurred and PRI went full cuck. They even shut down our Amtrak equivalent. The military really needs to step in and shoot all of these people again.

Yes, as America is a Protestant majority nation. All your politicians are Protestant. The handful of nonwhites are either Southern Baptist or are socialists (such as Antonio Villaraigosa who has rebuilt most of LA's streetcar network).

>do not be of the world, but be in the world
Paul said something like that. They're missing the second half.

My church had a sermon in which the Jews were called out for about 10 minutes last Sunday.

>NAFTA occurred

JUST

That deal really fucked over both countries, didn't it?

Neither was saying that voting Cruz means you aren't conservative.

No I haven't. I'm going to look it up.

Had the same sermon, was fucking hilarious.

>mfw I learned the prophet Amos was immediatly exiled for telling the jewish merchants to stop hording so much shekals

Daily reminder that Vatican II (1960s) the church was subverted by the commies, jews and free masons

Daily reminder that the Catholic Church stood tall against degeneracy for hundreds of years and built white Europa

Daily reminder that the Vatican II leadership will die off within a decade or two and be replaced by a growing number of traditionalists

Daily reminder that God always tests his church

Daily reminder that the Catholic Church will survive and keep on keeping on

Daily reminder that nothing can save the Protestants from becoming liberal faggots

God is purging the west and the Catholic Church is going through this purge right now

If you jump ship to Prot, or Orthodox you are a traitor. Every Catholic must return to the church and fight back

yeah, I mean it's possible, but how do you interpret such a thing on a board like this? I'm christian as well, but the most service paid to our religion on this board is it's role as a social force.

that being said, I guess it couldn't hurt, y'all niggas could certainly use some Christ.

the thread could be simple, happens on a sunday, verse gets posted, along with quick interpretation, maybe some news, do a Eucharist with whatever anyone has available. technically feasible, wouldn't require a stream or anything, to answer I mean how much would it hurt.

sí lo hizo

When the church recovers, can we be bros with the Orthodox and remove kebab together?

HERETIC

THE POPE SHOULD BE THE ONE BEING CAREFUL HE IS ABOUT TO GET DETHRONED AS POPE AND POSSIBLY TORTURED.

>tfw burning heretics

Lets do it. God help us do it.

What church do you go to?

Mormons are pro immigration and pro refugees, in general. user, I'm so sorry. Mormons are cucks.

Oh shit, double d u b s confirm.

Some Autist has to do this .

> Tfw the church will accept lgbsf8%p}{ retards but if you dare say anything racist your the worst person on earth.

Nice, is your preacher Stephen Anderson?

I'M INTERESTED IN CREMATION

Communion would be a problem. So would getting actual approval, and we would have to find a priest crazy enough to preach to bunch of fascists who may not feel positive about the Jewish people.

So really a Polish priest.

Daily reminder that it is your duty as a Catholic to fight for holy mother church

The church is going through a really hard time right now and is flooded by liberals

>so what can you do

Get off your ass and get back into the church. Make your voice heard

The church is filled with old women...so obviously its become soft.

Im not saying I am a better person than you but I recently volunteered to teach Sunday School classes. The parish priest is basically begging me to take over the Youth Group. And you know what? I probably will.

And I will use my power to subvert the liberal cucks from within.

The church is desperate from young men to fill leadership roles...not just as priests but within the parish.

Use their desperation and turn it against them

Retake your church back from the liberals

The key to success is education and the youth

Article shows they go by verses in John 15 and John 17. Where Jesus is talking.

But at the same time go by Romans 13:1 "Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities.”

I am assuming a Catholic one because this a part of the mass last sunday:

Hear this, you who trample upon the needy
and destroy the poor of the land!
“When will the new moon be over,” you ask,
“that we may sell our grain,
and the sabbath, that we may display the wheat?
We will diminish the ephah,
add to the shekel,
and fix our scales for cheating!
We will buy the lowly for silver,
and the poor for a pair of sandals;
even the refuse of the wheat we will sell!”
The LORD has sworn by the pride of Jacob:
Never will I forget a thing they have done!

>literally about god sending down someone to tell them to stop hording shekals

Also this happened.
>The person who is trustworthy in very small matters
>is also trustworthy in great ones;
>and the person who is dishonest in very small matters
>is also dishonest in great ones.

my Priest basicly used these lines to lowkey endorse Trump

I guess context is an alien concept to them.

>Get off your ass and get back into the church. Make your voice heard

Did this.

Thankfully the church in Charleston was based

yeah, i think he will.

if we are really dedicated to bringing together the roots of western civilization, then there are few more common things than Christ.

I'm relatively autisitc, and I'm generally free on Sundays. guess I'll go tripfag it up.

see yall tomorrow.

The only uncucked version of Catholicism is the traditional Latin variety

Find a church that says the Latin mass

Latin is another key to victory

I never understood why the Church didn't repeatedly point out that it's literally a sin to vote for someone who supports abortion. If it's a legal thing they should just go for it and start a big political fight.

>is your preacher Stephen Anderson

Kek that's what I was thinking too.

>I am assuming a Catholic one

What you don't know? My priest is cool, but he just goes through the stereotypical shepherd and the sheep stuff.

It can't happen. It is a conspiracy by the druids of Ireland to destroy the white race.

puking nun.gif

Oh fug, my sides are going to be destroyed tomorrow

I will pray about it and I hope some other anons do too. So we get Gods blessing.

Wait. What city?

>tfw one of the deacons implied that Trump's muslim ban was a bad thing.

Kek, I always found this meme hilarious

But lets say this is hypothetically real, why would they want to destroy themselves???

Jesuits used to be some of the most orthodox catholics out there but they got corrupted by the expenses of running rich colleges in the US

Charleston, SC.

Ouch. That sucks.

This. Remember when Jesuits were the most badass agents of the church? Now they are just cucks.

Are you a Trad Cat?

>yfw we're getting ever closer to the end times
>If god does exist he'd probably be chill with gays but absolutely livid with everything else humanity has done in the past 30 years alone

>NEW YORK

FUCKING CARDINAL DOLAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this fucking degenerate has plagued the church with his terrible heresy since he began.

youtube.com/watch?v=oFYJ2urSm98

10:00 AM MT sound reasonable for everyone?

The issue is that most catholics are basically catholic-in-name-only and only show up for christmas and easter. None of them actually give a shit.

When I was in CCD back in gradeschool, the catechists at my church were based as fuck. They actually DID the whole "Kerry may be catholic, but he supporters abortion and is complicit in the murder of 10^X number of lives each year" thing.

>inb4 Trump is Jesus reborn all along.

Just HOW mad would cucks be?

Yes sounds great.

Christcucks have always been on the receiving end of the dick never giving it out themselves unless it's on white people
This surprised you why?

What time, because I will probably attend regular mass in the morning, do you think you'll do it in the evening?

Sounds good m8

True. I have only recently reconnected to the church since I got away from my Lib parents. Kind of happy to be practicing again.

>I want to pick one part of the bible that doesn't apply to me and have it be the most important thing ever

>jesus never said jack or squat about homosexuality.

>he did say a lot about helping the poor and not being a judgmental asshole and worshiping in private instead of public proclamations

>but you're just an asshole using religion as a tool to extend your assholery

actually niggers on a whole are still redpilled on faggots. That was why Obongo coming out as a fag enabler was such a big deal

My own mom has been a practicing catholic for over 60 years but is blue pilled on faggotry she said why would God create so many people with this attraction if it was wrong.

Basic catholic argument would be same sex attraction is yet another sexual vice that people have to struggle with and not succumb to

yes sir

going to latin mass tomorrow. its a long drive and a long mass

but its a real mass and the drive is worth it

also our priest is based as fuggg his sermons are on fire, the man is a genius

Actually he doesn't give a fuck he just wants people to be happy
Unfortunately he erroneously thinks that will make the rainbow left shut the fuck up and quit bitching but they will do no such thing since their goal is to ruin the world for anyone who is straight

Yeah, it's a shame. All my life I thought jesuits were based as fuck inquisitors. Then I meet people from a jesuit university (scranton) and they were all super libcucks and their education was all about how awesome and tolerant muslims are and how intersectional christian feminism blah blah blah. Absolutely disgusting.

How long is the mass? Is it FSSP, SSPX etc.?

>Charleston, SC.

Sounded like something my priest said, however I live in better Carolina.

VATICAN II
A
T
I
C
A
N

II

If you don't understand the problems created by Vatican II you need to immediately educate yourself

Once you do this then proceed to the nearest Latin Mass

DEUS VULT

>actually niggers on a whole are still redpilled on faggots.

funny to see jerkoff go on and on about how bad faggots are, when they'll just as easily fuck a woman up the ass. and, given the circumstances, would probably fuck a man, too. Because what's the difference.

Meh, he did brake off a few gay males with his outreach.

My dorm recently fliped out because the biggest faggot there turned out to be a huge milo-like Trump supporter.

I just made the 4:30 vigil myself. There is a church nearby that offers latin mass but they only have it at 2:00 when I bring lunch for my disabled grandmother
the one jesuit I met was at my high school he was pretty orthodox but a very bitter and reclusive academic who seemed like he hated children and only taught the smart kids who were taking honors philosophy as an elective

>implying I would fornicate
>implying I would murder
>implying I would sodomize my wifes pooper

True christians are probably only 5-10% of the population now.

We must rise again, or the end is upon us, can anyone else feel it, the feeling of impending doom?

THIS IS IT!!

For 2000 Catholicism kept Europe together, uniting the different tribes and kingdoms of the old continent and forming a strong tie between them, keeping Islamism, judaism and freemasonry away, giving work to the scientists, philosophers and artist.

It wasn't until it started to break that Europe slowly started to fall.

The "Catholic church" today is actually not the catholic church at all... but a judeo/masonic anti-Church infiltration who blocked the true Pope Gregory XVII (Joseph cardinal Siri) from executing his lawful office as Pope, on 26 october 1958. Two days later on 28 october an elected antipope intruder of masonic signature entered the balcony and presented himself as "Pope" John XXIII... From that moment on the Church collapsed, the modernist and illegal Vatican II council was opened and it is this false, evil, Masonic Church agenda. The real pope of the catholic church is H.H. Gregory XVIII today, he is the living succesor to Pope Gregory XVII who died on 2th may 1989 of poisoning. The Vatican was taken over and systematically dominated by the hardcore left communist Secretariat to Promote Christian Unity... which turned the focus to uniting with world religions for the benefit of the New World Order. in 1967, Cardinal Villot revealed to the Jewish Parisian Lodge (Masonic) that he had successfully changed the role of the papacy from rulings on faith and morality, to following the regular policies of the Masons who work with the communists. So it is a smokescreen and a cover that it is the "Vatican" pushing world government, when it has been successfully infiltrated and compromised...

The Jesuit Order in its founding was very much Jewish. All five of its founding members were Marrano Jews
(i.e. Jews masquerading as Christians).
Ignatius Loyola - Founder of the Jesuit Order (Jewish)
Alfonso Salmeron - Jewish
Diego Lainez - Jewish
Nicolas Bodadilla - Jewish
Simao Rodriguez – Jewish

The church is slightly small, but it is nice enough and there was very little hispanic pandering to my relief.

Where the fuck do you go for a latin mass? That sounds cool.

I'm so tired of my local parish. It's nothing but libcucks. And the one by my parent's house is literally being run by a bunch of pooinloos. I shit you not, the polish and irish priests just seemed to have magically disappeared and were replaced by 3 hindu dindus overnight.

Aside from being destroyed from within by the Pope right now, can't the government force the church to accept gay people and not deny them certain parts of mass like communion if they were to sue? This seems to be a direct conflict between the 1st and 14th amendments, so which one takes precedent?

Trump is actually the smart choice for any homosexual this election. Hillary has only been pro gay marriage since 2012 when it became politically expedient . Hillary would also import hundreds of thousands of "moderate muslims" would murder faggots for fun

thehour.com/news/article/Critical-Mass-One-Norwalk-church-bucks-national-9177551.php#photo-10812284

Its not a special group like SSPX or FSSP our priest is just awesome

I used to have a based Benedictine Sri Lanken poo in loo priest come to my old parish to raise money. He was very orthodox and desu i prefer him because he actually said the mass in english and refused to say it in spanish. I am glad I got a Nigerian Dindu associate pastor just because it means we wont get another spic attracting beaners to our church like flies

I live in CT

Im telling you man the Latin Mass changed my life. Going to mass is the highlight of my weekend

We have a professional choir that does Gregorian chanting during the service. Its dope

So do you understand Latin?

Probably true.

Personaly I just hold a hate the sin, not the person kind of view.

I blame society more than anything else for this bullshit.

Of course, now you have a part of the church proposing fucking communion for them, which is ABSOLUTE FUCKING HERESY

>Hillary would also import hundreds of thousands of "moderate muslims" would murder faggots for fun

My understanding is this is exactly what gays are concerned about, especially after the florida nightclub shooting. They already have all the rights they seem to want.

I only know one fag but he's a tremendous cuck who supports Gary "What's Aleppo" Johnson. He's dug his heels in because Trump blew his candidate out of the water in the primaries.

The only close latin mass I know of is an SSPX church 35 minutes away. Regular church I go to is 5 min walk.

>Nigerian Dindu

kek, the fun thing about them is they can be as redpilled as they want and get away with it because they are black.

>You will never hear Donald call him "Dopey Pope"

>I only know one fag but he's a tremendous cuck who supports Gary "What's Aleppo" Johnson.

A vote for Johnson is essentially a vote for Trump since he's siphoning votes away from Hillary.

>Personaly I just hold a hate the sin, not the person kind of view.

At some point you have to realize that evil is REAL, EVIL PEOPLE are REAL, they are the ENEMY, and they need to be stopped. There's no more time for tolerance.

No not really but you pick up little things

When you walk in they give you a program for the mass that day with all the readings and their English translation. There is also a book you can pick up at the entrance that goes over everything

It takes some getting used to but its not that difficult

The one thing you will get good at is saying

And with your spirit...in Latin...you say it like 10 times during the mass or even more

Et cum spiritu tuo...or something like that

Its fun and I like the academic challenge

Any "married" faggots should be denied communion just like the divorced and remaired adulterers, of course you have cucks saying these people should receive communion too

>and refused to say it in spanish.

Jesus christ, where do you live? Over here on the east coast, They just have a spanish mass for the spics to go to. Are you telling me that most masses are some hybrid of english and spanish at the same time?

Pope Francis is a terrible pope and should be assassinated.

the funny thing is catholics have to agree with it, because the Pope agrees with it

I have a regular modernist church thats a 5min drive and then the Latin one is almost an hour drive

The Latin one is superior and always worth the drive

Once you go Latin no other mass really compares. Its like a cheap imitation. Almost infuriating to watch tbhfamalam

>evil is REAL, EVIL PEOPLE are REAL, they are the ENEMY, and they need to be stopped.

I agree, but those people are the ones who control the usefull idiots.

((them)).

Completely agree user

>Trump
>Christian values

Wew.

When the Pope has a wrong opinion we aren't obliged to listen you retard

Why is it so hard for people to understand what Papal Infallibility actually means?

Interesting, I usually just stay silent during mass.

>Cardinal Marx
If the vatican has fallen, zionism has already won

...am revealed because it revealed my priest was red-pilled about our trade agreements, now fuck off Cruz.

Is sspx in schism? I hear yes and no.

How long is tridentine mass?

Sounds interesting. Maybe the diocese cathedral does it around here. I'll have to take a look.

and who decides when the pope is talking shit?

do you all vote on it?

Bakersfield, its california so we have a ton of spics.

Our last priest was a retard who added a spanish vigil mass and a 6th sunday mass all while we only had one full time priest. He was a spic from mexico and I think being pastor of a wealthy white parish made he uncomfortable so he tried to spicify our church just like his old rural churches he used to lead.

What is sad is some guys in the knights of columbus saying that out of 100 first communions we had this year 91 of them were spics. The white birth rate is plummeting into the gutter

The pope is also not the Boss.
>his actual job is to tell Church Militants World News THATS IT.

There is an SSPX church that is closer than the regular Latin church I go to now but I stopped going because I wasn't sure if I was committing a sin by joining them

Honestly I have no idea whats up with SSPX and I don't think the church has clarified anything so its very confusing

I don't really see why they would be in trouble...they are basically doing the mass the way it was done for hundreds of years and their views are totally orthodox

I feel bad for them

Try an Orthodox Liturgy (if that's okay with your priest).

Yup. They're not in communion.

They're personally a step too far for me.

The People of the Church itself.
>Only takes 2 bishops to officially declare him a heretic and have him excommunicated.

>We have seized the means of prayduction

Meh, maybe on the face of it, they are pure Machiavellian behind the scenes. There is a reason for everything they do and they are anything but liberal. My guess is they are creating a disenfranchised blowback vacuum to fill for themselves empowering the female recently. Also remember Islam is just a tool for them, they run many factions through Islamic Shriner as they control all factions of freemasonry including masonic Judaism and the grand orient factions. Read more real history on the Jesuits, for more recent history start with their disbandment under Dominus ac Redemptor and their quick revenge on the Pope who wrote that Bull - for inventing communism in South America actually but depending on interpretation of the bible maybe that's what baby Jeebus wanted - slavery and feudalism. They never fuck around without a good reason, they are going to bring about another dark ages this much is certain and it's almost impossible to stop now. The inquisition is already on yo!

Fresh bread

>SSPX

>Prominent members of the SSPX, including Lefebvre himself, have, at various times, expressed approval or support for a restoration of an absolutist French monarchy; the Vichy government (1940–1944); and the party of Jean-Marie le Pen.
>On the basis of statements made by Bishop Williamson, the Anti-Defamation League has accused the Society of being "mired in anti-Semitism".[60]

Sounds alright to me.

according to my bible all christians are to kill this deceiver.

According to the OT. Our hands should be first to do it.

Its usually 1.5-2 hrs long
It depends on the church's music program

Please go and check it out

I got sick and tired of going to a modern church where there was no one my age and just old people and families with kids in school

The Latin Mass I go to has lots of young people, young families...its got people of all ages. Its refreshing because it doesn't look like the church is dying

Going to a non Latin church would make you think that the sky is falling

Fortunately the Lain Mass church are producing priests and nuns who will eventually replace the dying Vatican II leadership

The leftists traitors will die out and be replaced by traditional conservatives

next year.

damn right.
>we should bring back crucifixition.

Lefebvre was based RIP

Southern Poverty Law Center is just mad because traditional Catholics aren't scared to name the Jew and point out his role in Communism and subversive events like the French Rev

>only for the most heinous of crimes ofcourse such as Betrayal to God.

Literally no one my age (18) at mass and it's a large parish. There might be some people my age at the later masses in the day but I haven't been to them in a while.

>Open to 'christianity' instead of being an atheist

it doesn't work like that when hillary is in the lead. any vote not for trump is essentially a vote for hillary.

>I got sick and tired of going to a modern church where there was no one my age and just old people and families with kids in school
>The Latin Mass I go to has lots of young people, young families...its got people of all ages. Its refreshing because it doesn't look like the church is dying

Holy shit, are you serious? You're telling me there's a church that isn't just old people and a handful of families with kids?

I'd rather stone. Bad tastes to use a crucifix.

see
don;t worry about begin there at the beginning in, I'l probably just make the posts, space out a couple of the "sermon" posts and call it good.

anyway, tomorrow will be more of a calling to order than anything, and I plan to keep it going for a few hours at least.

Yeah I guess you'd be right there might be a little offensive not just to regular folk but to Jesus.

Stoning it is then.

I've been to several churches where its almost 99% young people with one old pastor in Kentucky.

I assume you're being sarcastic though.

>Going to a non Latin church would make you think that the sky is falling
Do you view vatican II as heretical and false or just an unfortunate thing?

Yep. Plus stones are cheaper and easy to use.

God always saves a Remnant who do not bend the knee to Baal. Never give up. Fight.

And thats called the "Abomination of Desolation"

Modern Church leadership is spot retarded they can't understand why a casual mass produces a casual faith...which is why no one takes mass seriously anymore

-Christmas Casuals
-Wearing slut yoga pants to mass
-Generally not going to mass
-Receiving communion in a state of sin

The Latin mass is a strict service and requires a strict faith..which produces good result

A nation of conservative traditionals with good moral values who fear the wrath of God

>the Priest at my Church in Charleston basically low-key endorsed Trump last Sunday
No christian would endorse trump, retard.

>Southern Poverty Law Center is just mad because traditional Catholics aren't scared to name the Jew

This is something we need to realize, is that autistic Nazi Larping will never appeal to anybody, but the Jews won't be able to smear dedicated Christians who are virtuous, especially if we get the numbers.

...no, I'm not being sarcastic. All the churches I've been to have been 99% old people. There might be a handful of families with kids present. That's it. It's not exactly the sort of place for a twenty-something to feel a sense of community.

look at the other choice a child murderer who worships moloch.
>every single christian votes Trump if they do not then they have been touched by moloch's foulness.

Its all of those wrapped into one

The church leadership got subverted and cucked and turned everyone into casual faggots

Vatican II will be overturned by future generations and it will go down in Catholic history as a great modern error and blight

We are literally in the dark ages right now

God is letting the devil test the church and 85% of people are failing

You should consider yourself fortunate because you are now at least aware of what is happening. Most people don't care about history so they have no idea that they are being screwed out of a mass that produced thousands of holy saints and kept Europa strong

I'd love to live where you live. I dislike being around young Christians. Old Christians are awesome.

>wearing slut yoga pants to mass

If I got to Latin how formal is it? Like suit jacket formal? or just nice clothes formal?

This is something I feel as well, most people my age are either there with their family/parents or not present.

You wouldn't like my church. The priests and deacons often make jokes.It always felt kind of wrong when they did that.

What do you think of E. Michael Jones? If your not familiar he is a VERY catholic author and publisher who has got his own magazine called Culturewars.com

Definitely worth checking out if you don't know him.

nice clothes, Formal is regarded higher.
>no casual its seen as kinda rude.

True story : went to church in a trench coat didn't stand when they asked people to stand for God.

>heard a voice that said do not stand for these greedy heretics.

Im going tomorrow morning and all the men wear suits

At the very least you wear a button down shirt with a tie

Girls all wear dresses or skirts with panty hose and heels. The point is to cover up. Some girls wear the veil. Most girls just have long hair.

I don't have a problem when people tell jokes during the sermon. If you are joking around on the altar though you aren't taking your job seriously as a priest. Humor can be a very useful tool for public speaking and connecting with people

Religion is all about worshiping the kike, homosexuality and loving niggers.

Atheism is the better choice.

We have a 29 year old deacon-in-training over at my Parish, and this guy is pretty traditionalist, as in, he receives communion on the tongue, reads to gospel with his hands in prayer, etc. Also, another local parish that holds Latin mass has a largely youthful body of parishioners.

The tables are slowly turning against Novus Ordo as the Cafeteria Catholics abandon the church leaving behind the true Church Militants.

very related to the cuckdom of the church, infiltrated by the marxist jew

listen to this (skip to 10:30):
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631

>casual mass produces a casual faith
Very true words. And I definitely share blame. I normally go in cargo shorts in the summer. But that's what happens when they adopt a "come as you are" attitude

You don't understand. One-on-one, each of these old catholics might be pretty based, but when the churches you've attended for decades have been nothing but old people and you're literally the only person in their teens or twenties, it creates this awful atmosphere of death and despair. It makes you feel isolated and alone because only old people share your faith and they're all dying off.

He is my favorite author of all time

Ive read 3 of his books

Jewish Rev Spirit
Barren Metal
Libido Dominandi

Probably one of the greatest historians alive today

>mfw I don't have my dress shoes

Sheeeeeeeiiitttt

Im not really a fan of the jokes. They aren't saying bad things but I dont find them funny. Lots of people in crapy clothing.

Well don't be afraid for your faith dying off. There is a huge revival going on in the Bible belt.

Nice, just ordered Libido Dominandi, but it hasn't arrived yet. I've been quite interested in his criticism of Capitalism as state sponsored usury, what do you think about that?

The church is literally going through a purge right now. You are living in a dark age.

Knowing this you know have a responsibility and a duty to help the church in her hour of greatest need.

In my opinion the key to victory is education and gaining the youth.

The boomers are lost. They threw out the Latin Mass for a shitty protestant knock off

1. Return to the Church
2. Volunteer to teach Sunday School or Lead the Youth Group
3. Gain the trust of the youth
4. Redpill them into turning into traditionalists
5. Undo the subversion
6. Gain indulgence

I'm glad that's happening, but I'm not a protestant. I'm a catholic in the philly area. I'm concerned about my church and my area.

I'm just glad there's a chance I can take a trip and go to a traditional latin mass, possibly with a younger crowd.

Catholics and protestants in my area m8.

>That nose
>The pope

You've fucked up there haven't you?

usury is prohibited in the bible for a good reason

The age of question of capitalism vs socialism is basically a false dilemma because they both are bad

Capitalism is just less bad

What we need to do is create a sort of Christian Market Economy

-Women removed from labor force
-Usury is illegal
-Fair price limits (not too high, not too low to run over competition)
-Just wage

A man should be able to support a family with 40 hours of work a week.

Money involves interactions between humans and therefore should be regulated based on Christian morality like everything else

Capitalism is just legalized usury

some guy involved with my church looks like Richard Spencer. Haircut and all.

My father teaches CCD. Although he's getting pretty pissed off because the 8th grade is starting to get filled with all these fucking ignorant and misbehaved mestizos who are crammed in literally for no other reason than to get confirmed.

Perhaps I'll end up taking up that mantle

Do it

I teach social studies for my regular job. Kids look up to young men.

Even if you suck at teaching you will be a better role model than some 40yr old mom

At the very worst they'll say...wow this guy actually gives a shit about Jesus and he isn't my grandmother...maybe I should take this seriously

theres no "the church"

we're protestants dummy. the whole reason we're here

>social studies

Kek, I am currently studying to be a history teacher, but I think I'll be joining the military.