Hammer

The gun is cocked so that's either A+ planting or the nignog was about to start blasting yeah?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtJ4CihWIAAstfL.jpg:large
youtu.be/FfwVF-ZGOpo
youtube.com/watch?v=M9nyt_J9v3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are some where that is part of engaging the safety.

Why are you posting thumbnails?

The cops planted the gun. He wouldn't have been able to buy one because he had brain issues

>leaf thinks he couldn't of bought it off another street thug.
Background checks do nothing but punish law abiding citizens, the criminals will always have guns regardless of the laws and procedures in place.

Or his fucking wife or brother had a gun and gave it to him.

Doesn't look like the gun has a magazine.

How did the police put the ankle holster on him before they shot him?

fpbp

He was sleeping in the car while reading a book and they opened the door and strapped it on him then closed the door and started yelling at him.

Fucking racist white male.

Looks like the safety is disengaged

Google books

I heard the body cam footage is out dopes anyone have the unedited video?

pbs.twimg.com/media/CtJ4CihWIAAstfL.jpg:large
Does that matter?

A+ planting.

Well that's the only way it will shoot, it's single action only.

Isn't that the choice of many cops as a hideaway weapon? Who's ankle holster did it come out of?

It's a colt mustang, you carry it cocked, it's an SA pistol. The safety is off though which is interesting.

It would be pretty stupid to be carrying a gun with no mag, who knows though. Niggers aren't strangers to stupid.

Fofive strong btfo

>guaranteed replies
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

the real question is why didnt they show the vid from the body vam of the cop that shot him. why show some other cops body cam footage who runs up then behind a car when the shot is fired

its just like that other vid of the guy shot in NC where they have the dash cam show the cops standing in front then it cuts to a heli circling when the shot is fired and the guy who is shot is on the other side of the suv

its all intentional for the sake of nigs acting like nigs in law enforcement. a black cop shoots the black guy in NC but its white peoples fault and the black police chief releases the vid which is spliced to make it look like the cops are wrong

Safety off ready to blast

>colt mustang
HAS to be stolen... it isn't a Hi-Point.

cop that shot was in civilian clothes, didnt have a cam

they already said there was chicken grease on the camera lens of the cop who shot him

real talk pay attention

Why does anyone actually believe the police planted that? For what purpose? To get suspended and a national spotlight and a swarm of rabid nigs marching around? Occam's Razor here, it seems: a nigger with a gun being uncontrollable. What a surprise.

>▶
yes but the safety is clearly not engaged on that weapon

I wouldn't want it any other way. Suspicion = more "protests" = comfy life.

fuck your trips I'm a cop

I can only have a little more overtime this year before I get pushed into the next tax bracket

kek is going to cost me money

The arrow in your image is pointing to the decocker, designed to safely drop the hammer without pulling the trigger.
The safety is to the left of the arrow and in the fire position.

I mean, from a copper's standpoint, would it matter if the gun that is being brandished is loaded or not, or hell, if it's real or an airsoft replica with no red cap?

>either A+ planting

Anyone who knows veteran cops will tell you they always carry a gun with no serial number, and a knife in their car.

I'll let you figure out why.

Safety is off and gun is ready to fire.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Yes it is.

No, that is a 1911 clone, they are single action only. They are meant to be carried "cocked and locked"

You're a fucking idiot.
The Colts Mustang is a single action only weapon that functions similar to the 1911.

The arrow is pointing to the safety and what you are describing is the magazine release.

You know how I know that you've never shot anything except a 10/22?

Not saying it is but if I had a drop gun, I wouldn't keep it loaded.

On some 1911s, the mag feeds all the way up into the grip

Yeah just like all those liberal hippies could never get pot because it's illegal

>i've literally never held a gun before: the post

the thing to the left of the arrow is the

SLIDE STOP
L
I
D
E

S
T
O
P

your stpid

Ankle holster you fucking cuck of a leaf

the point of a drop gun is to drop it on someone you killed to say it was self defense

of COURSE you keep it loaded

wait...are you not a police officer?

Thank you for correcting the record

youtu.be/FfwVF-ZGOpo

Clear as day planting

Other user is right though, the gun wouldn't need to be loaded for it to warrant lethal force, as the officer had no way of knowing whether it was or not.

Yall niggers need to read my post

He was a felon and couldn't own a gun. Predictably, felons break the law. Shocking.

Wait for the lying media and their lying liberal academic sources to call this gun "legally purchased". "Legally Purchased" doesn't mean legally purchased. It just means that the gun can be traced back to a FFL at one time. This is important because the media will often report guns as "legally purchased" when this is academic double speak that has nothing to do with whether or not the gun was legally acquired or owned.

The media and liberals often call illegal guns that were illegally owned "legally purchased" because of this doublespeak they created. Do not fall for their lies.

yeah, but it always helps in the court of public opinion of you can say the gun was loaded

legal justification aside, people can't help feeling like a guy with loaded gun is more dangerous than one with an empty gun

They cleared the chamber after dropping the magazine you autists. The hammer gets cocked when you pull the slide back to clear it.

that's not how it works

Thats pretty shitty evidence, fampai.

How so? Why are the cops putting guns on the ground at the crime scene?

Underrated as fucked, laughed for thirty seconds

Those fucking tricky cops, planting ankle holsters on a nigga

You'd think if your only job was being a violent din du that you'd invest in a better tool for that job

Stop hating on Cops!

It's obvious that niggers can't follow simple commands and don't obey orders. Niggers and their slave mentality. Stupid nigger lost his life for stupid shit. Too bad; fuck him, so sad. Idiot.

COPS WERE JUSTIFIED IN SHOOTING HIM!

Most of the cops use glocks 42 for off duty/concealed carry option. Better gun. None of them would use this piece of shit. Cops can write handguns off on taxes as a business expense...why would they buy a shitty gun. SIGs, Glocks...never colts

Cops do that all the time to bail themselves out.
Like I said earlier, all veteran cops carry, a gun with no serial number, a knife, and a bag of drugs in their trunk.

I'll let you figure out why.

Here's his ankle book holder.

You want a gun? I know where you can get a gun without a background check. This isn't rocket science, it's the black market...

He probably carried the gun cocked with the safety on. He disengaged the safety at some point. Yes, that gun is ready to kill.

If it was taken care of, which it probably wasn't, that Colt is a pretty nice gun.

Looks like it was sitting in the shadows of red shirt dude and then he moved.

Watch the fucking video with the sheboon saying 'He betta live!' over and over. It's clear as day that the thing that fell is a black glove that the red cop had passed the black cop from his belt. That's why you don't hear a clank as the 'gun' hits the ground, that's why the black cop picks it up and puts it on his hands

>dis howda mowsawda wurk

>It's obvious that niggers can't follow simple commands and don't obey orders.
have four guns pointed at you by cops screaming don't move, reach for your gun.....

if Trump got in office, that could mean more jobs, and less of this i hope.

wrong
Trump will screw anyone who's poor.

>noguns detected

hahahaha you should go to /k/ so they can get some keks

Nice anecdote faggot. Prove it

>Prove it

The cuck who has no cop or bail bondsmen friends.

Go on google and type in "police plant evidence"

>prove it
>nuh uh you look it up
>using google of all things

You must end your life immediately to redeem such a farce

Yeah "Jamal's nig nogs purple Dranks and guns" doesn't do background checks for mental illness so your non point is invalid

Nigga do you even 1911?

It's a colt mustang, it's the same design but in .380

Who you callin a Din'du... Din'du.

All I'm saying is cops arent as innocent as you think. Become good friends with several of them. If you cant do that then be a fuck buddy with one, if you still cant do that then get to know some bailbondsmen.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9nyt_J9v3A

What a fucking waste of quads

None of this is true, your fantasizing based off of movie and tv shows

I know police, it's not the 1960s, nobody has a throwaway grow up

that is a book with a bookmarker you fucking racist!

There is video from the dashcam showing him being shot. But the cops are all standing so close together and blocking you from seeing anything.

Trump is like George W. Bush on steroids. All Trump needs from you is your vote. Then he'll fuck up the entire country so he can make a buck.

Man cops are good at planting, they got a holster on his ankle before he was dead.

>I know police, it's not the 1960s, nobody has a throwaway grow up

Being this naive....

plz read.

Y u posting talcum x??

Is that a rip off colt? How the fuck did this negro afford a colt? Always assumed that darkies bought hi points.

> meant to be carried cocked and locked
only by dipshits.

i carry hammer down, safety off
so i draw, thumb the hammer, then blast.

trusting the "safety" to keep your hammer back on a draw is retarded.

> this post carries the weight of truth

stop using facts, it's unfair to morons, and is an abuse of your ableist functional brain privilege

He wasn't wearing one
He was a undercover cop not in uniform
He was only wearing a police labeled vest
The body cam was from a uniformed officer

Why would he even try that shit when surrounded by cops that already have a bead on him unless it was suicide?

Ive work with police and they've all said that's bs

This. He had brain injuries and was trying to read a book to fix it.

Yes. That shitty Saturday night special has about a 0.00000000001 chance of having come from an actual firearms retailer. It is not even remotely hard to get your hand on a weapon like that second hand. The fact that he "couldn't own one" is completely irrelevant.

You'd be surprised. I shoot with quite a bit of nigs, at the range I go to. Take their habits when purchasing shoes cars and clothes, and project that on guns. They use hi points for their only true purpose as throwaway guns.

I should have said most and not all. But a good number of cops do that to cover their asses.

Working with cops, isnt the same as being fuck buddies with cops, or being trusted friends with cops and, bail-bondsmen.

You'd be amazed at what a cop will tell you after you got done fucking her.

> black stab nitrile cut/stick resistant gloves to protect the officers from google borne aids and hepatitis Z looks like a gun!!!

> cant explain why the "gun" flutters as it falls slowly to the ground

> no explanation why the cop picks up the "gun" and dons it as a glove

> "they out he'ah killin us"
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The hammer down on a single action is basically a safety.

- t. guy who has no idea how the tax bracket works

Nigga please. Progressive taxation. Read a website.

he coulda stolen it...

Cop fag here. Yes you always have shit in your trunk but not specifically for a drop. A lot of times is just contraband you find on people that you don't feel like locking up. Kids with drugs, that old bum with a knife, or the hot mom with someone else's scripts. Yeah you could cya with it in a pinch, but that ain't the purpose. I don't know anyone that carries a drop gun. Not saying that it isn't possible, just not common.

If you can't keep your booger hook off the clicketybang switch on the draw then you might as well go ahead and shoot your dumb ass in the leg to get it over with.

It did at one point, which is all that matters. This would be counted as a "legally purchased" firearm. The only ways a firearm cannot be "legally purchased" are the following:
1. Smuggled from another country.
2. Made by an illegal arms manufacturer.
3. Made by a legal arms manufacturer, in this case Colt, and then stolen or smuggled out of the factory.
4. Mysteriously sold in a way that does not leave a paper trail.

This gun could have been sold in a straw purchase with the gun dealers knowledge, so three people committed felonies, and this gun would still be defined as "legally purchased".

The definition itself is the lie. For instance, the San Bernardino terrorists got their guns through a straw purchase where at the very least they and their friend were guilty of multiple felonies. The media still reported the guns as legally purchased.

In this case, the lying authors of the study needed a way to pin illegally owned handguns on law abiding Americans, so the pieces of shit used the "legally purchased" doublespeak to do that. Jerome's kid shot himself with Jerome's illegal Saturday night special. So these fucks decided to play with words so that this is counted as a tragedy due to "legally purchased" firearms.

Colt Mustang... good gun.

cops usually remove ammo from the guns at the scene for safety reasons

Yeah it is, which means on the off chance it wasn't planted it is most likely stolen

Isn't he completely white like that naacp lady?

Stolen guns are a meme in most cases. You report your gun stolen when you sell it or after straw purchases.

>Stolen guns are a meme in most cases. You report your gun stolen when you sell it or after straw purchases.

False. Gun thieving nigger detected.

> strong side carry, holster in contact with "safety"
figure it out faggot.

"safeties" are for engaging when the firearm is NOT ready to be deployed

when i'm carrying i keep safeties off

i know where the hammer is by instinct, safeties are superfluous.

only 2 of my handguns have safeties, and thus i never use em.

Nope I'm a cop. One of the main red flags for a crooked dealer is multiple stolen gun reports from the same person. What do you think the legal purchaser in a straw does after he turns the gun over. What do you think the weapons dealer does before he opens shop.

>He doesn't carry with a bullet in the chamber and cocked
It's like you want to not be ready or something.

When you have as much Money as the Don, you don't increase your work-load by 10000% just for a buck.

But of course, when you're a poor uneducated sack of trash living on the streets like yourself, you actually think being president results in making billions.

>mobile scum
Kys yourself.

Being a cop doesn't necessarily mean shit about this subject. If you are one, even in fucking podunk, you'd know that.

My credentials are better than yours. And you sound like a fucking autist trying to sound legit with some bullshit he read on the internet. You're wrong. Eat shit.

SAO you want it chambered and cocked. The telling thing from this photo is that the safety is disengaged

There's no decocker on the Colt Mustang, dumbass. It's just a conventional safety like the one on the 1911.

If you want a decocker, you need to look at something like a Walther PPK or a Makarov 9x18.

Also, in your picture, the safety is ENGAGED. To fire, the safety must be pushed *down*.

Stop spreading disinformation.