I'm done fighting for whites!

Arab dude here.

I know and accept my place as a dirty descendent of merchants (maybe even Jews) and I admire the balance of the white race:

Not the smartest, not the strongest, not the most creative or the most compassionate. However more than any of the other races you, you have those qualities in a perfect balance. I believe the human race is better with your strength. I'm out here with my darker skinned friends of all other races defending whites and trying to expose the bullshit bent of the media targeting the white race which has done so much for humanity...

That said, I'm sick of it. I can't do it anymore. It's just too difficult! You people are just too compassionate and too egalitarian. You give inferior races a voice. It's a gift and a curse.

Can't even count how many times I've went to my white friends and implored them to step up and have pride in their race... it falls on def ears... many taught to hate their own race... it's tragic,... in fact it's the most tragic experience of my life. I lay awake at night crying at the death of our strongest and most loving and caring contingent of humanity.

I'm broken. I'love be voting for Trump this November and doing my part... but too many whites are committing political and social seppuku and so I will no longer be a white activist. I'm drained

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=percent of us population asian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eastern_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not the smartest
>not the strongest

>not the most creative
>not the most compassionate

>physical strength currently niggers
>Jews and Asians smarter

You have the combination of those two qualities... with a true compassion for humanity and humility. Truely the most balanced race.

>Creativity: you got from the Greeks and Punics
>Compassion: Vikings

pretty cool if true

you are a cuck for whites. castrate yourself.

Thank you for your service.

>white dude larping as an arab in-order to praise whites.

If you are actually arab off yourself you fucking cuck. Disgusting. Your ancestors nearly wiped out Europe. They created an empire that rivaled the Romans. Stop sucking the white boys dick.

I'd argue that we are the smartest and most creative.

We don't want your filthy kind with us you pedo rapist.

You should fact check too. All your data is gay. Please commit sedoku.

>burger
>smart and creative
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

White isn't a real term, the Greeks were Europeans.

The Jews and Asians never created anything on par with western civilization.

World records prove you're wrong about blacks.

And no one wants your help you Semitic fuck. How about going back to the hellhole you belong in?

Shut the fuck up spic, Arab, whatever the fuck you are

> physical strength is currently niggers

Wrong, maybe American ones because slave owners only allowed the strong big ones to breed, but Africans are generally skinny manlets, Europeans are consistently tall

This is why you shouldn't be here.

Some of the smartest people to ever exist were Americans, the American average IQ is higher than many places, and it would be higher still if it wasn't for non Europeans like you

>physical strength currently niggers

European countries dominate literally every strong man competition that exists. Whites are to strength what blacks are to long distance running.

>Jews and Asians smarter

True, Jews are smarter. Asians have a higher average intelligence but lower variance. They're like women, they cluster around the mean and are less represented at either end of the bell curve.

Uh. It would be lower. Indians, Arabs, Arfricans(actual africans), chinese, japenese. Pretty much every minority in America except blacks and Hispanics is smarter and more successful on average than whites.

haha ok buddy

I'm not joking. Check the stats. Literally all those groups outperform whites in America.

>Indians, Arabs, Arfricans(actual africans), chinese, japenese.

The combined total percentage of these groups is like 5-6%, dipshit.

>Starting sentences with "Uh"

Get the fuck off my website.

Asians alone are like 7%. Arabs are another 1% along with Africans. Lets add jews in there as well.

>be you
>do you

>Asians alone are like 7%

You can just google this shit you know. It's 5.6% Asians and less than one percent middle easterners, not counting Jews.

Regardless, the demographics of these populations are not so atmospherically high in intelligence that removing them would significantly reduce the collective IQ. The gain in IQ from removing blacks and hispanics would more than make up for any loss in IQ from removing Asians and middle easterners.

google.com/#q=percent of us population asian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Eastern_Americans

No it wouldn't. The average IQ figure in America is the average white IQ.

>I'm done fighting for whites

good, we don't want you.

Now get out

>not the most creative
See: modernity

The weak will perish, the strong will survive. Whites will come out of this era better than we are now.

THEN HOW WOULD REMOVING ASIANS AND ARABS LOWER THE AVERAGE IQ IN AMERICA IF THE AVERAGE FIGURE IS BASED ON WHITE SCORES?

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS INCOHERENT.

blacks lead in explosive strength. whites have a higher ceiling

>arab here
>fuck whites

Why are you people in my fucking country?

>>more than any of the other races you, you have those qualities in a perfect balance
>> I believe the human race is better with your strength

>Arfricans(actual africans)

Kek Africans are the dumbest cunts on Earth, the average African is borderline retarded by western standards.
Jews and Asians score higher but its only by a few points, the rest of the Arabs all score lower than whites,