Cred Forums What do I do to keep people from vandalizing my trump signs in front of my house?

Cred Forums What do I do to keep people from vandalizing my trump signs in front of my house?

Other urls found in this thread:

bird-x.com/bird-proof-gel-products-37.php?page_id=66
twitter.com/katieheinz6/status/771823459882012672
electroboom.com/?p=385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#States_with_a_castle_law
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4b39h1/serious_how_to_protect_your_trump_signs_from/
homespy.com/Theft_Detection_Powder.htm
ebay.com/bhp/mini-gps-tracker.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/10/hispanic-males-arrested-after-armed-standoff-with-trump-supporter/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg
youtube.com/watch?v=HQDy-5IQvuU
insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/06/mans-booby-trapped-trump-sign-hilariously-thwarts-would-be-thief
youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Video camras

Sticky irritants on the signs

Buy a grease gun and put grease on the signs. It's hard to remove the sign from the ground and makes people's hands slimey and gross

genius

Put up "trespassers will be shot" signs and then shoot them.

Accidentally lose landmines while carrying them from your truck into the safety of your home armed.

I got cameras and guns, but I cant just shoot someone wild west style. What kind of sticky irritants?
That's genius.. but something a bit more feasible?

Dog shit all over the lawn

this but invent a thin layer of see through poopoo, and make it where when they touch it, it gets all super brown, and shit, and smelly on them.

Put up a sign that says
>For every sign stolen or vandalized, I will donate $25 to Donald Trump

Fishing line or anything else hard to see but strong enough to trip a person tied between signs. Keep it low to the ground and let the grass grow enough to make it hard to see.

There's people around me that are putting them on their roofs.

This and also put a bunch of shit around potential trip areas.

I duno, first thought is some kind of super hot peper mixed in with a binding agent like grease/petroleum. But I'm not sure if that would even retain the irritant factor.

shoot them

Deadfall traps and pits with pungee sticks

Razor blades embedded into the sign.

Is that shit illegal? what if the person is allergic and dieded

Use a can of bearmace?

Shouldn't have been fucking with your stuff then.

Do you have a STEM related degree by any change?

Just superglue a shitload of razor blades all over the edges of the sign

I work in a lab, just poop onto some gelatin or something and grow the bacteria that colonizes at the edge of it, you can put it in clear-ish liquid and it will smell just as bad.

That's smart.

Now we are getting somewhere

bird-x.com/bird-proof-gel-products-37.php?page_id=66

this on the sign

Cover it in bird repellent grease. It will stain their clothes.

German engineering will do.

Nail boards with grass clippings and pulled up weeds thrown over them

Make your yard a minefield

>yard a minefield
thats a funny way to spell "ruin your life, prison forever"

Great leftist deterrent idea for right wing stickers und posters.

Use a paintball gun. Or use a super soaker and blast them with piss.

In fact you should set all kinds of pee pee poo poo traps. Mayne surround the signs with pooh so just getting to them means stomping through shit.

All this shit, minus the grease, is illegal in my state

Ah someone beat me to it.

I had a Trump sign Zip tied to my fence
It got stollen
This was my response

And a few days later a kind fellow Rebpublican neighbor brought me a new sign

thin strip of razorwire all round the periphery. Smear dogshit over the razorwire.

That's illegal u fucking jackal

Holy shit! ....literally.

Thanks for this.

I went driving to see if I could spot ANY Hillary signs...

I can get the signs for free cause I'm working for the camp in my town, just pissed off dumbass kids/libtards are fuckin up my signs.

Only places I could find Hillary signs was in vacant lots and boarded up abandoned houses out in the deepest "darkest" ghetto areas.

JUST paint the sign on your house or on your lawn, they gonna take the lawn? safer to do the lawn, house would likely be vandalized by savages.

>leftists steal trump signs from yards
>disrupt trump rallies

>still see themselves as the good guys

How

ha.
cool fence too (we don't have many of those in the UK, because iron railings were taken by the government in WW2. The iron wasn't any good for anything, it was all to 'boost morale' and they were secretly dumped in the Thames)

Posted a few weeks ago on a similar thread. Apparently a lot of the wiring in this was wrong. I want to make something like this.

Keep them inside

twitter.com/katieheinz6/status/771823459882012672

If i put them in my window someone will break my window.

Nice, how do i set up camera for my front yard without breaking the bank?

pretty neat bit of trivia there. thanks for teaching me something new, friend.

Nigga grass is a pain in the ass to get from seed to fill healthy Kentucky blue. I ain't painting tbag shit on my Lawn

The neighbor who brought be a replacement sign actually takes his signs in at night.
He had 5 signs stolen from his yard before he began his practice.

It's like with The Flag, sign in yard in the morning, sign taken inside at night.

haul a big ass boulder in there and paint that sumbitch, they cant steal that. if he wins, chisel it in his image to forever snub the hilldogs and detractors.

get a motion detecting game camera that hunters use

if you want something complicated this might be worth checkin out.
electroboom.com/?p=385

its not leftist idea

Land mines.

do both of these and make sure the big ass boulder is well lit up at night.

DO THESE THINGS

I'm glad I don't live in an area filled with thieving liberal niggers. Christ, how do people tolerate that shit?

I know ivan, I was saying it was a leftist deterrent.

>I cant just shoot someone wild west style
Actually in 39/50 states you can.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine#States_with_a_castle_law

If you're in one of these states and some google steps over your property line you have the right to shoot him. Unless you live in a commie state you should be flexing that shit. Next time you see someone on your property put a shot next to them and they'll stay away. If you catch someone vandalizing one of your signs shoot them. So long as they are on your property and you call the police you're fine.
>I live in Utah and have this same problem I use a pellet gun to keep liberals away from my signs

This just filled me with happiness

I do live in a castle doctrine state, however, you can't shoot someone in your garage the way my state's laws are written, only in your house.

What state are you in?
I'm sure you're wrong. (No offense)
I'd be more than happy to outline the wording of the law in your particular state so you can use the law for its intended purpose.
I love nothing more than helping people flex their rights by knowing the wording of their laws and how they can exploit them for their own safety.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4b39h1/serious_how_to_protect_your_trump_signs_from/

The best ideas from a previous thread on this topic:

>Put spray adhesive on the sign in places where it will be grabbed
>Crush up some fiberglass (with gloves on!) and sprinkle it everywhere you have spray glue
>Put your sign in the front yard (gloves!) and wait
>Smile devilishly every time your sign goes missing

It causes enough irritation that they will be in pain for a long time, but it doesn't do any real damage so they can't/won't sue for anything

Other method:
>Make the sign out of enough expensive material that it costs over $500
>Include a well-hidden GPS tracker in those expenses
>Keep a security camera aimed at your sign
>When somebody steals it, they have committed grand theft. Call the police, tell them where the sign is, the guy gets arrested and might not be able to vote in November.

pleasure. I'm really rooting for Trump, his winning could galvanize conservatism across the west.

booby trap with green, brown, or red fishing line.

This is my first idea. Any legal liabilities here? General Bernie fags will suffer their consequences. As if a Bernie supporter would go to the police, especially when they were stealing. Niggers will jump the gun to win a ghetto lottery immediately

Is that real? Kinda cool. My grandfather told me that as a kid, he and the other kids ran a pots and pans racket, stealing from all of their mothers to contribute to the war effort.

>tfw we'll never live through a war big enough to inconvenience us

Absolutely no legal liabilities.

The razorblades are clearly visible, no malice was meant and they basically injure themselves, not to mention they were trespassing in the first place which they can't do. No lawyer will ever touch such a case, even the best of the NAACP's

>no Malace was ment.

I don't know man, they could argue it was set out at night with deiberate intent to injure anyone who touched it. I'd stay away from blades

Get a fence. Any sort of booby trap, regardless of how harmless you think it is, will earn you a lawsuit faster than Hillary in the 60s.

bump

>UnlimitedTrumpWorks

Send a letter to Donald trumps campaign requesting more signs because people keep vandalizing yours. Now duct tape razor blades all over them. Cover them in bengay cream. Set up an elaborate fishing wire trap.

Okay, you need to define your objective.

Is your goal to A) kill / chemically irritate / electrocute / misc harm the sign thieves, or is your goal to B) get them arrested?

Obviously, "Trump sign thief arrested in Springfield" is going to play a lot better than "Kid electrocuted by deranged Trump supporter."

Here's what you need to do:

A) Cover the sign in UV detection powder. This costs $20 in burgerland, you can get it here or look around for more. Basically this is sticky invisible chemical that is UV-flourescent.

homespy.com/Theft_Detection_Powder.htm

B) Install a mini GPS tracker into the sign itself. You might need to use a special sign frame that's thick enough to hold it. You could just make one using metal or PVC tubes that are thick enough to fit the tracker inside. Make sure it has reception from inside the tube, nonmetals will work better for this

You can find this on the same site above, or ebay, or whatever. Again, enjoy living in burgerland where you can buy anything online for cheap.

ebay.com/bhp/mini-gps-tracker.

C) Have HD cameras from two seperate angles, hopefully your house and the house across from yours if your neighbor will cooperate.

D) Call up a criminal defense lawyer, say you're a potential client with a quick question. Ask what the minimum value is for a theft to stop being "petty theft" and to start being "felony theft" or whatever. Make sure the value of your sign is enough to warrant criminal investigation if the cops are fags about low value theft, or just make sure it's generally high value.

E) Make sure the sign is begging to get stolen- on the edge of your property just next to the sidewalk, maybe looking more "bling" than a normal sign, or make it bigger, more colorful, more offensive, whatever. A custom banner could be a way to add "value" to the sign for theft purposes. Should be visually attractive and offensive.

F) Sit back and get ready to watch image related on your local news.

Build a wall

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/10/hispanic-males-arrested-after-armed-standoff-with-trump-supporter/

Story related to above image linked for inspiration.

Remember: you are campaigning for Trump. If you hurt some stupid vandals, you will look bad, and so will all Trump supporters. If vandals get arrested, Hillary supporters will look bad. Your goal is to get news coverage.

S O L I D S T E E L

youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg

This. But freeze the paintballs shit will go right through a wooden fence

Mines are pol approved

combined with this, and a powerwash if anyone decides to be a wiseguy overnight

I live in a blue state and in my town, it's the hillary signs that I've seen get stolen. Strange.

Again- remember that this is supposed to get on local news. The Donald has gotten hundreds of millions, maybe billions in free advertizing by manipulating the press. You, as His disciple, must learn from the master.

Make an image that local press will want to run on TV when they report on this story. This "Trump" text with blue background, it's boring. Put something with meme magic, something that is provocative and politically incorrect, but not vulgar.

Once it gets stolen and you track it with the GPS, make sure you contact local news stations with the location. Ideally, press should be at the thief's house before the cops get there. Or you should go there yourself and record. Or both. Both is good.

Press -loves- to report on crime and police activity, and run footage of police action, especially when they have nothing better to do. If you serve them a softball like this, they will run the footage because they love showing video of police action, and then they will have to show at least an image of your sign on the news cycle.

The image has to stick- meme magic, edgy, provocative but family appropriate. I don't have any great ideas from this, I think you can tell from the superiority of my contribution to this thread that I am a narrow-minded STEM person. I will translate anything you want into Spanish though. If the sign is especially offensive to Mexicans, they will be more likely to steal it, so you can get the "Hillary supporters are mexican thieves" narrative going. Since you're gonna film the arrest, you can put it on the internet for more lulz.

This is also a good idea, keep in mind that people might try to vandalize your awesome sign instead of stealing it, if that happens you can pass the footage to the cops, but make sure your awesome sign is resistant to damage.

While not as fun as irritants or traps. This anons got some good ideas that are significantly less risky to you legally.

Oh, and get a UV light so you can -see- the sticky UV-flourescent chemical. That seems obvious but I'm saying it anyway.

I went to all the trouble of thinking and writing this for you, you better respond to your own fucking thread.

>I went to all the trouble of thinking and writing this for you, you better respond to your own fucking thread.
first thread? my idea is much cheaper and less convoluted than yours, and yet OP cares about neither. C'est la vie, see you in the next one

Sit on the roof with a shotgun and watch it at night

Oh, about the "value" problem:

The "value" of original artwork is highly subjective. Just think of all the shit tier artwork that is sold for hundreds of thousands of shekels.

If you, or someone, were to paint the meme magic image, making it an "original work" even if it's just a compilation of memes, you would have no trouble claiming a "high value" on the sign for felony theft purposes, as long as it's half decent.

The cops will never be able to "prove" that your B-tier artwork is not actually worth $500 or $1000 or whatever the minimum figure is, so you can't be charged with making a false report. It would help if you know an artist or can hire one. If not, you could just go to your local community college, find a pro-Trump art student (there has to be at least one) and pay him. If you have money though you could actually make the sign valuable, but if not, this is probably the best way to make an unfalsifiable claim about the sign's value.

Thanks for the Replies guys I recently got 2 signs from the Repub HQ and I'm going to put them In my yard, the sign was begging to be stolen i suppose it was already on the edge of my yard. The signs are cheap shitty made signs though they basically have a trashbag over metal rods trashbag over some metal rods so i was going to try to put my trump flag on my roof and my two signs next to my windows with cameras and tie them to something, someone could just run up and slash them because they aren't made of very strong materials. if it happens again im making my own sign

Good luck and good night

The thing is though ameribro, you don't really care if someone steals a sign or not. You want arrests, news coverage and internet video. What I've laid out for you does require some preparation and planning, but you could be a hero.

The only way to keep Trump signs safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQDy-5IQvuU

those are some impressive digits, but I disagree. that is what you want, but the chances of the news even covering something so small, especially when Hillary owns the networks, is basically 0. I was only trying to give a practical solution to OP's problem.

Well, I guess that goes back to the first part of the first post where I talk about defining the objective.

If the objective is just that no one fucks with the sign, the solution is pretty simple, solid steel like in the video with the silicone coating. My harder solution is because I'm setting a higher goal.

True. but i live in a shitty ass college libtard town. The evening news wouldn't cover this shit.

A Donald Trump supporter from Indiana knew that people would try and steal the Trump sign from his front yard, so he came up with a plan.

The homeowner, identified only as Phillip, jerry-rigged the sign with fishing wire painted green and put up a video camera.

We're sure glad he did, because the camera captured an attempted theft that went spectacularly, hilariously wrong for the would-be thief.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/06/mans-booby-trapped-trump-sign-hilariously-thwarts-would-be-thief

If all else fails, I'm concreting a solid steel trump sign in front of my house.

The news runs every day, but most days, nothing happens. A video of some random guy getting arrested is likely to break through. Just watch your local news some day, it's like 85% stupid crime stories.

Even if you can't get press, record it yourself and put it on social media for lulz. The real audience is always on the internet anyway, getting local news to cover it just gets some people to write about it and shoot a video about it so that it can have 5 minutes of fame online. And you can still get someone arrested for stealing your over-valued artwork.

This pretty much proves that this is newsworthy, especially if you have a Fox affilitate. News loves two things: crime videos and politics. If you can combine both on a slow news day, that's instant success.

How, barbed/tazor wire fence is not illegal

What was that camera the guy had in the video?

>If i put them in my window someone will break my window.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpmEVKQ_KBk

Painting grass is a bitch. Paint your garage or driveway. I live in brooklyn and I have had these hipster cucks vandalize my property before and the city refuses to help. So I put a coat of sealant which keeps my pavement safe and their vandalism washes away.

Smearing poison ivy all over them.

Well the idea was not to be damaging enough to actually people. Might as well just use a shotgun then.

Literally this desu

Cover them in a poison that acts on contact so that googles get sick and die when they touch them

get some krazy glue and some razor blades, glue the blade at the very bottom behind the sign so they can't be seen.

Im not a nigger but i found a clinton sign near my house and crossed out clinton and wrote trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH