8 DEAD INCLUDING A 3 YEAR OLD IN MASS SHOOTING IN BALTIMORE. GET IN HERE NOW

HAPPENING IN BALTIMORE

WHO DID IT Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wbaltv.com/news/multiple-victims-injured-in-east-baltimore-shooting/41814682
data.baltimoresun.com/news/police/homicides/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pjIrqyo7qQ
heavy.com/news/2016/09/arcan-cetin-cascade-mall-burlington-washington-shooting-suspect-shooter-name/
cbsnews.com/news/multiple-people-shot-in-east-baltimore-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

googles

Isn't this a normal weekend in Baltimore?

please be white!!!!!
also link

Baltimore does have a high % of nogs... retaliation to the recent police (((happenings))) maybe?

it was googles

8 shot, not dead fucking pussy

Fucking search engines. I bet skype is behind this.

religion of peace

how well do three year olds take bullets

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE DARK SKINNED GUY AT CASCADE MALL?

HE KILLED 5 PEOPLE AND GOT AWAY?

probably chinese again

Sorry my autism got the best of me.

A skittle or a google

you'd probably be surprised.

Underrated

>libcucks, shillary, and globalists and skypes litteraly on full damage control mode

holy shit, this shit is so set up, its faker then wrestling.

its a white dude 99% sure.

children are pretty durable if they're not maligned with sickness.

they can live on if they are saved byt EMPs.

Hmm.. maybe the shooter was using .22 and was only able to kill babby.

Maybe that's why the other 7 aren't dead. Anyone /k/ here who could speculate?

>Baltimore

Do you really have to ask?

Activate the assets

Literally more mild than an average weekend here.

t. Baltimore resident.

> East Baltimore
> Thinking it's anything other than googles

East Baltimore straight up "The Wire". The other areas of ghetto ass Baltimore call it the ghetto.

>east baltimore
99% chance of being a nigger

Used to live in Baltimore.
There's a very good reason I don't any more.

inb4 it's nothing

MFW it's a butt blasted trump tard out killing nogs

Chicken Castle is on the corner Preston and Greemount, won't even make national news.

It's on the other side of the country. People are trying to handle it there.

It's like if a murder happened in Poland and your wondering why haven't they taken care of that issue in London.

I understand Jamals shoot each other all the time but methinks since it's phrased as (((mass shooting))) that means it's something a little more important than nigs nogging each other

what you say whiteboi

Who could...

PANDEMIC PANDEMIC GET YO PANDEMIC

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Isn't this a normal day in Baltimore?

What are you talking about leaf boy?

Google did it.

>Baltimore
Nog with a 9 I guess?

This is pretty much a normal weekend in Baltimore, Annacostia, or even Richmond.

t. Virginia fag who goes to DC and nog infested territories wayyyy too much

Breaking news! OP is a faggot.

>link bitch

wbaltv.com/news/multiple-victims-injured-in-east-baltimore-shooting/41814682

I live like 40 mins from Baltimore
East Baltimore is like 90% google, if not more.
Some nog probably just took too much coke
this is probably a real shooting, and the perp is probably black

On further thought I should have reversed the situation because London is sand nigger/nigger central and Poland is borderline all white.

No hispanics?
Not surprised, we actually know how to make crime free places.

I think one person shooting 8 people including a babby is different than Jamal shooting Trayvon over drugs

Any fatalities?

Doubtful, most likely just nogs spraying and praying. No white people would ever be anywhere near that area anyways.

the part of Baltimore is Nog Central. notable buildings in the area, a parole and probation office, and a detention center.

There must be white people or police involved. Nobody, including SJWs, cared about blacks killing blacks.

You can shoot someone with .45 or 9mm and they can still survive. Shot placement is very relevant.

>lol, just 9mm

It would be a long time coming. Nogs deserve a lash back from the Humans.

Black did it

Whats this "googles" thing about? Just recently noticed it

Thanks 4 the sauce weeb

pls be google

My money is on
>pic related.

I bet it's Samir Al-Hydeni

About the area.

There is nothing special about this. By the way, 30 years of democrat policies have made the black inner city a great place to live and nothing needs to change.

Google it :)

True, I understand that, but wouldn't a .45 put a big enough exit wound on a 3 year old to kill them (barring it wasn't an arm/lower-leg shot) ?

I also live forty minutes from Baltimore.

Will you loan me money and or are you a cute girl who wants to move in with me my mom my brother and my pepep?

I'd normally think that this was a spray and pray where the shooter got lucky, but the media don't usually make a big deal of these things unless there's a racial or SJW angle.

It is. It's just a gang shooting. It won't even make the news.

looks like a quiet little neighborhood you would want to raise your kids in.

Uncle tom much?

I am not happy about this at all. This isn't the kind of happening I want, innocent people getting gunned down. It's happening so much now I don't care if the shooter or victims were black, I don't want people getting shot left and right. I have family in Baltimore.

SHOOTER CONFIRMED AS ONE

"SAM HYDE"

yes
t. Marylander

That's what fires my neurons, in areas like Chicago, DC, Baltimore, STL, news doesn't really cover individual nig on nog shootings. Possible //whiteshooter.jpg//?

inb4 >Baltimore is all black, mayne
What if another Dylan Roof got fed up of all the recent chimpenings and decided to take a roadtrip to cleanse the nigs?

There were three shooters. The media isn't really saying much anyways.

I just realized when my dumbass girlfriend made me go to some shitty free sign language class she drove me through this area because she's not from here.

At night this area is like Africa.

What is meant by google

The happenings will continue because nobody but trump wants to change the way crime and violence in the black inner city is addressed. Stop and Frisk.

it's a race between niggers or mudslimes

this one's pretty hard. i put my bet on niggers.

Coulter's Law.

I would say its a win/win

Are there actually any definitive scientific studies on this? It'd be some bretty interdasting data to look at.

Googles shooting googles on a Saturday night in Baltimore isn't a happening. I live 5 minutes from the city and grew up here. Eastern Baltimore is basically Little Mogadishu. East Baltimore is where the worst of the riots went down and its where, in response to a black police officer not being indicted for the accidental death of a google in the back of a detention truck, they set fire to a church run community center that was adminstrated by the same black preachers that organized the protests to begin with. Then they attacked the fire department trucks that showed up to put it out, by slashing the hoses with knives.

This

>Saved by EMPs
What did he mean by this?

big bill hell approved post

> MALL SHOOTING IN WASHINGTON
Mass shooting in baltimore
> CHIMP OUT IN NC.
GET
COMFY
> C
> O
> M
> F
> Y

Cleanse them by killing an innocent person?

That IS what Dylan Roof did, and why that bowl-cut coward is going to be executed.

they just got him and he's turkish

GOOOOOOGGGGLLLEES

Couple more robberies an day boi gotta $100

nigger

Lol in no way am I defending his actions, I'm simply laying out a possible situation.

Hmm.... Race of the victims? Before I decide whether to be happy or outraged?

I would say most likely, yes. However, even a .22 which doesn't hit chest, groin, vital organ, etc could still easily kill if not treated promptly (such as a major artery) and even then .22 is still sufficient at killing people. Typically weapon of choice for a hit man is chambered for .22

injuries were “all non-life threatening.”

i just realized it'd be the funniest thing if it was a black muslim

Dead google is a good google

The riots were mostly West Baltimore, He was from West Baltimore and all that shit went down at the mondawmin mall. There was only minor looting in East Baltimore.

EMPS YOU KNOW, IN DA AMBERLAMPS

>.22
>won't kill you

Wew lad. Shot placement is key. If you get shot in the lungs or heart or head, you're gonna get died.

t. /k/

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Implying coons have the discipline and forethought to be accurate with a handgun

Wew, all jamal knows is:
>I pull da trigga
>Da gun go blam
>I gets to take da moneys

Newfag here. Riots were mostly in West, but huge fire in East. East and West are both hellholes.

>baltimore

>another shooting in a black area

this is news?

When we were visiting Baltimore my bf was robbed and cut by some black lives nigger, while we were in the ER we saw some dude rushed in. He was just released from jail that day and was shot.

Fucking blacks should be gassed. This is normal - go to data.baltimoresun.com/news/police/homicides/ and you'll see that it's pretty typical. Larger count than most but it's still nothing surprising. They're dirty brute apes.

>east baltimore
>8 shot
>happening

its like somalia over there ive heard

The Wire isn't East Baltimore faggit. How often do you see Fat Face Rick's territory? Proposition Joe's? Hungry Man's?

>Baltimore
youtube.com/watch?v=9pjIrqyo7qQ

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE DARK SKINNED GUY AT CASCADE MALL?
>HE KILLED 5 PEOPLE AND GOT AWAY?
It's yesterday's news, today nobody gives a fuck.

gangs

How much of this is an edit?

A shooting in the US?

Must be a day ending in y, if only every man woman and child had a firearm then these things wouldn't happen. I'm sure it has nothing to do with a toxic culture that fetishizes guns and violence as the ultimate problem solver.

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE

>A leaf
Almost took the bait. Nice try. Maybe if you had more niggers in ehland, you would understand America's situation with guns.

he was just apprehended and is of Turkish decent.

It was a 20 year old Turk named "Arcan Cetin"

heavy.com/news/2016/09/arcan-cetin-cascade-mall-burlington-washington-shooting-suspect-shooter-name/

Gas the slavs when?

He was arab so they went hush hush

Posting relevant OC

>8 shot
>8 dead
end yourself OP

Richmond isn't that bad. Only have sporadic killings.

I wonder what the motivation could be
>it was found that the suspect has a long history of posting images of dead American soldiers on a site called "Cred Forums". Being called a roach in response caused him to react violently to white people. Apologizes at 11

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT

>breaking news

this could have been from any weekend in Baltimore tbhfam

electro magnetic pulses, obviously

It sounds like a gang, crime related shooting, classic nog sounding.

Link

cbsnews.com/news/multiple-people-shot-in-east-baltimore-police/

>dat trigger control
WEWLAD

It was only 9mm.

it's googles googling. it's nothing.

Its samuel hydalgo

>google glass

LMAO
I fucking hate that roach cunt. Haven't seen him in awhile though.

The bullet marks at the very least. That is some professional shooting with a couple of deliberately missed shots. Doesn't fit well with a low key criminal who doesn't actively practice his marksmanship.

this

too high for a google.

must have been RWDS.

finally.

that was a good show

nvm, I see it's "shot" not "killed"

googles confirmed.

>clearly the issue is guns, not niggers

first post truth

>Democrat city
>shooting

Big surprise

>shooter was said to be wearing a 'Make America Great Again' hat while fleeing the scene
WHAT THE FUCK

I would go up and see what is happening but I am already 5 drinks in. Plus the place is now for sure swarming with cops

source: ass

non story

typical weekend in a major city

>shooter was said to be wearing shouting "KEK PRAISE HIM" while fleeing the scene
WHAT THE FUCK

>mass shooting
>baltimore
So does this mean they are going to start referring to nigger gang shootings as "mass shootings?"

we have to ban you. Even the self aware ones. You're being sacrificed to get rid of the rest of you

East side is the google side of Baltimore.

googles aren't accurate enough to hit 8 people

smells like mudslime to me

We all know who's behind this.

I think they call this happening "Saturday" in Baltimore. May just be typical nignogging.

Yup. Baltimore city resident and I don't even live far from the east side. PD activity has been normal tonight and I didn't even get a news apart from the Sun, etc.

Why?

Because niggers being niggers isn't considered newsworthy here.

guys false alarm it was just a gas leak

Sam Haid, muslim extremist

Get for JEWS

Turkish Muslim with a creepy personality. Natch.

They don't call it bodymore for no reason

Am I a psychopath because I hope one day I get to use my gun to thwart a mugging?

This is not a "mass shooting" retards. It's niggers being niggers on a Saturday night.
PLEASE for the love of christ, LURK MORE before you open your mouths here, you are ruining this site.

The Barksdale Gang

BREAKING: The shooter has been identified recently radicalized Jebidizah al-Bushalqui.
Citizens are advised to keep small children and guacabowles away from the scene.

I was confused initially too, but basically it's a way to bypass Google's (the company) ability to filter out posts which contain the word "nigger" or "kike" or anything similarly "offensive".

Turn their own company name into a racial slur.

People will claim it's shilling or an attempt to censor the word "nigger", but really it's no different than Bix Nood. Only, Bix Nood can be filtered, but Google cannot.

Who /slimcharles/ here?

It was Harambe from the grave.

So when are you savages banning guns?

>a slow lunch hour in chicago

CNN still talking about nigger shot by police
FUCK CNN
DIE CNN

jeb is too much of a pussy to ever snap and get a murderboner

Nah, New York must have been invading and Marlo had to send a message

Plz b mudslimes.

He can't keep getting away with it!

>Media reporting crime in Baltimore, coon central
>Probably gang violence or black on black violence
>Media reporting black on black crime

This has detraction written all over it. Cascade mall shooting confirms everyone's beliefs about the shooter being a middle eastern male, not a Hispanic. Not to mention he is a confirmed Hillary supporter. So the media reports on something it usually doesn't (((gang violence))) calls it a (((mass shooting))) everyone ignores cascade mall shooter, skype media does it's job and covers Hillary's ass once more.

ran over by an APC in the riots

he was that torso on the bridge

cop kills a dindu whole nation of niggers and their liberal masters lose to their shit, and ask for justice

niggers kill niggers everyday in a disportionate numbers compared to other races, but no one seems to give a fuck

it really makes you think