M-muh 2nd Amendment!

>m-muh 2nd Amendment!

What about your 4th Amendment? Stop pretending to care about the Constitution when you only care about your right to spout racism and shoot guns.

>trips wasted on freedom-hating american

wew

I fail to see your argument

>liking one amendment means you hate the rest
Wew lad

Off topic but has the 3rd amendment ever been brought up in any court case?

this

Without the first, and second, how do you protect the 4th and the rest of your amendments libcuck.

Like, holy shit, i'm a leaf and I know this shit.

Get yourself together, watch a trump speech or something. God damn it, kiddo.

the 2nd amendment is simply the most important because it protects all other rights

Honestly most of the other amendments to the Consitution are fucking cucked as fuck. Hopefully Trump will do something about them so that we can stop being terrorised by Muslims on a regular basis.

Due to the outstanding ignorance and faggotry presented by OP, this is now a Pepe thread. Post'em and check'em

>22
>88
>66

triple dubs

Unless you consider being Islam as probable cause.

Legend has it that the third amendment doesnt exist.
I mean, can YOU say youve ever seen it? I know I haven't!

This is probably gonna get brought up 5x before I say it, but the amendments aren't arbitrarily numbered, retard.

>assumes I don't know my rights.

I'm not a google, you fucking skype.

4th amendment died with the patriot act and the coffin was sealed with the NDAA

>you only care about your right to spout racism and shoot guns
I'm pretty sure I also care about not having my home broken into by the government in a warrantless raid which results in my stuff being taken. Including my guns.

And guess what. I have a right to own guns and use them in order to prevent such events from taking place! Wow!

When they allowed DUI Checkpoints and Border (100 miles in) Checkpoints, it was clear to me that Govt don't have to abide by the 4th amendment.

Then cops started just seizing shit even when no one was charged with a crime! And keeping it. People have to fight for years to get it back.

It's pretty rare. It was incorporated against the states in Engblom v. Carey in the 1980s, which I think makes it the second to last to be incorporated.

what did he mean by this?

very rarely