Christianity Thread

Hey everyone,

This is a thread for discussing Christianity.

I started a thread yesterday about how today would be my first time in an Orthodox church, so I want to share my experience of Vespers.

It was great. The icons impart a sense of holiness. Those combined with the light through the windows mingling with the incense made it feel otherworldly.

The service commemorated St. Euphrosyne. She was a who, rather than break her vow of dedication to God by marrying, pretended to be a eunuch and joined a monastery. There she perfected a life of asceticism, only revealing her history when she was dying.

I'll be attending the Sunday services tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDQux9tAzQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=xBIRAdTw0CE
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631
charismanews.com/opinion/standing-with-israel/59912-archaeologists-unearth-ancient-city-of-famous-biblical-battle
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
catholic.com/encyclopedia/Eastern-Churches
youtube.com/watch?v=CrI1f-qAM6g
youtube.com/watch?v=cs4Fns_yXyE&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking#Court_Jew
youtu.be/Va4oQF_uTW4
youtu.be/aUMH0PXTFGw
pravoslavie.ru/english/93828.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ladder_of_Divine_Ascent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
discord.gg/TBpmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SUCK MY DICK, CHRISTFAGS

Jesus would have thought going to church is meaningless.

Fuck off.

>transgender saint
weird

She gave up her identity to better know God.

Thank you for sharing your experience OP, I converted to the Christian Orthodox church a few weeks ago after a life time of being a spiritual agnostic (believes in soul, neutral on deity). Bless you brother, keep on spreading the good word

It's done in remembrance of the Last Supper where he said do this memory of me.

RABBI EXPOSES CHRISTIANITY
youtube.com/watch?v=bSe0E1Mp2Ss

Listen to him Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is a Christian board.

JESUS IS A STRAIGHT WHITE GENTILE
totally not a lying hippy kike

See:

yeah because Cred Forums loves dirty Jews
Jesus is was and always will be a kike

If Jews are the synagogue of satan then who are the true isrealites

lahahaha a fucking Jew telling anyone anything about what happened to Christ. How many children did this Jew molest, look at the state of him.

>eh Cred Forums loving Jews
What board do you think this is?

They are the "true" Jews, idiot.

Judaism prohibits child molestation.
youtube.com/watch?v=xBIRAdTw0CE
(skip to 20 minutes)

Welcome to the brotherhood OP. I like Divine Liturgy a lot more than Vespers.

I'd thought of myself as an atheist for about 10 years until relatively recently. I can't really explain where the desire to return to Christianity came from. My conviction to go to church was solidified last week when I read the Gospel of John.

John 8:44

The Church is the new Israel.

>Not understanding how much we talk about the jews here
Who the fuck do you think we are!

Thaqt guy is a child molester, trust me I can tell. Also child molestation is nothing compared to mutilating infant babies genitals and sucking the bloopd out with your diseased mouth. That's another level.

Are you stupid or did you just not read my comment?

>I can tell
Okay, humor me. What about him gives you the impression he's a sexual predator?

Thanks for feeding me a (you). You fell for my trap, faggot. Now I have to retract my hook.

wooooow!!!! Here comes the SPOOKY DEEP WEB GUY SHOWING Cred Forums A HIDDEN MESSAGE

Well he's a rabbi for a start, which means he mutilates the genitals of infant babies and sucks the blood from their cocks, and that's just what he does in public.

Are you a retard? Who gives a shit abou you or your you?

Jesus was literally shut down by the Jew after he called them out on their tricks. He whipped bankers and hated synagogues. Original red pilled alpha male.

>*about
>Doesn't understand hook
Man your way to easy to troll.

It is a pleasure to see I am not the only Christian who browses Cred Forums. Just so you know you'll probably be taught in Church "Christiams were hated before and are becming hated again" its only a test from God brothers and sisters be steadfast in your faith and you shall live for eternity!

You don't know that for certain. Not every rabbi is permitted to perform circs.

This.

Why even post this stupid video? I'm open minded, if this dipshit has any good info I'll listen, but in that whole stupid video there is not a single citation or piece of evidence I could find. Why do Jews look and sound like homeless child molesters? What went wrong?

What the fuck are you talking about fag? Are you a retard?

He's still a paedophile that much is clear from his dress and speech.

>dress and speech
What does that have to do with anything?

Will there be a christian thread this Sunday? I was thinking of starting one so people can tell their church experience.

>Not knowing that pedophiles have a general calling card in how they look, act, and dress.

Jews are among the world leaders in child sex rings. We have regular threads on this.

See;
>Blood libel
and
>Pedowood

I think it would be a great idea, but it might have to be made several times. Some of us go to real Church first before we get home.

>Falling for the Jew lord meme

wut?

What are those so I can avoid it?

Glad to hear you've come back, what othodox Christianity are you? I'm in an Antiochian orthodox church right now but recently they've been pushing this "help Syrian refugees" thing and as a Cred Forumsack I can't in good mind support that. It's shaken me up.

I consider myself Christian, However I was born Catholic

This rabbi is Israeli and isn't a mohel so I don't know why you're associating him with pedophilia.

I left a comment on your shit-ter video.

You a protestant now? Besides shit pope rn and no priest marriage which leads to the stereotype of child diddlers

Pretty much.

Fuck you Swedish faggot

Usually big facial features and glasses, facial hair, loud vocal speech patterns, antiquated dress and bad hygiene.

Israelis are well known for killing palestinian children and then taking their organs without parental conscent to be retransplanted into their ailing race.

My pastor used to be Catholic, but now he is full blown Protestant.

You live in an Zionist/Islamic shithole. You shouldn't be the one to talk, nigger.

>muh collective punishment

Well I'm sorry to hear you left the Catholic Church but it good you haven't lost faith. Pray this pope crooks and the church gets a new one.

>Usually big facial features and glasses, facial hair, loud vocal speech patterns, antiquated dress and bad hygiene.
Well that is easy to avoid except what does big facial features mean?

derp?

that's great, but how is your post "politically incorrect"?

The next potential pope seems to be more truthful then the diversity shill we currently have.

The Politically correct hates religious people besides Islamic and Zionist worshipers.

Actual Christianity is now politically incorrect, and by actual Christianity I mean a version of Christianity that emphasizes authority, masculinity, strength, anti-degeneracy, racial purity, and resistance against Islam.

I'll probably start another one if I don't see one up already. You should make one too. If one doesn't gain traction, maybe the other will.

There's always people who like to come into these threads to mock Christianity, but there's also a lot of real brotherhood.

That's why I enjoy them. They're a good way to train onesself towards Christ. You see the love that's in Christianity, then you see what the lack of God's love looks like.

It's a Greek Orthodox church. I was Episcopalian before, so in a way it feels like I'm discovering Christianity for the first time.

I can see where people are coming from wanting to help the refugees, especially the Christians. I don't hate non-whites who aren't bringing evil into the world. I want those people to have better lives. But I don't believe bringing them here is the best way to accomplish that. I think it will make our lives worse, and it may bring temporary relief to those Syrians in the present, but long term it will only bring pain to their descendants. Multicultural societies don't work. People are less happy.

But in the end, political policy isn't why I'm interested in the Church. I'm interested in eternal life, not the life of a fallen world.

Because people don't like being told they are going to hell for their sins unless they repent.

Yeah. Modern Christianity is just a limp wristed double minded dog that returns to its own shit most of the time.

Read the Bible, pray and ask for guidance, discernment and knowledge daily.

I went to the vigil mass today. The sun setting made the stained glass look extra pretty. I saw a qt3.14 sitting next to me then saw her walking with my great uncle out of church. I just got a semi over my fourth cousin

Cred Forums is a Christian board, because Christianity is hated by atheists, faggots, SJWs and feminists, whereas criticism of Jews and Muslims is not tolerated among them.

SUCK A DICK SMALLPOX JEWSLAVE TRASH

>Modern Christianity is just a limp wristed double minded dog that returns to its own shit most of the time.
Exactly. It's infuriating to see "Christian" leaders encouraging things like interfaith dialogue with Islam and the like. Christians ought to be crusading against these people and sending them to receive God's punishment, not having dialogue.

Seeing muslims and atheists mocking the christian does get annoying, but also seeing fellow christians BTFO them makes it worth in the end.

Wife her up. Keep the bloodlines pure.

They've forgotten the OT and forgotten the passages in the NT which say to read the OT.

According to the OT. We should be stamping out false worship and killing false teachers if they won't receive correction.

Interfaith dialogue with Muslims is important. Their religion is utter bullshit. The more they learn about this the better they and the world will be. Also should we stop having interfaith dialogues with Jews too, since they are responsible for much of the problems in the middle east?

>We should be stamping out false worship and killing false teachers if they won't receive correction.
This is what religious "freedom" gets you.

>Interfaith dialogue with Muslims is important. Their religion is utter bullshit. The more they learn about this the better they and the world will be.
They aren't white, who cares?

>Also should we stop having interfaith dialogues with Jews too
Yes, they should be treated the same as Muslims. Many historically significant Christians have warned us about the dangers of the Jews.

Who cares about Middle Eastern problems? It's nonwhites killing nonwhites, all backed by Jews.

I would love to just mention that we found the city of Jericho whereas Muhammad said it was buried so deep it could never ever be found.

Provable and easy to point out that they followed a false prophet.

>This is what religious "freedom" gets you.
I'm so done with that.

Kill yourself ahmed

I agree. I rather focus on making America a true christian nation again, then focus on the world's problems. We got enough problems at home.

We may be the light and salt of the earth, but we can only do so much.

I am black but my sister's ex (who I became good friends with) is orthodox. I came to Christianity on my own nearly 6 months ago and I have been thinking about asking him for help converting. Having said that I wonder if I can convert being a google and all.

Paul said not to make ourselves stumble by helping others. I think we've gone well and beyond that warning. Its time to start working closer to home.

Daily reminder Christianity is for niggers

Even though Muslims are destined for Hell, I think there's something to admire in the way that a strong, patriarchal, masculine religion is enforced by the state to prevent degeneracy.

>black
Get out of Cred Forums.

>your flag
>white

fuck you google

1/3

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

You need to study more and be sure to read the Bible front to back with the eye of study and faith.

Address all issues with your own lack of faith and ask God to help you in your own unfaith.

Paul said to not allow ourselves to stumble by helping others. Its better that we do not lose our own souls.

Also its not an enviable thing to be a teacher. So if you know a good teacher. Ask them to help.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

That said if you want to really dig deep and do it. God speed. Pray always.

That's not really an argument. If you know anything about Islam you know it is batshit insane. Not setting the record straight on this is an affront to all humanity and not just the white race; although I will admit that the white race is obviously the greatest and this is only going to become more apparent in the decades to come as we trampel over the bones of their dead. In the mean time we need to shut them the fuck up about their stupid crazy bullshit.

However, Christians Baptists in the US are also to blame for some of the bullshit going on in Israel.

2/3

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to their enemies, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

3 / 3

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

reminder, real christianity is the cure against the international jew

listen to this (skip to 10:30):
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631

I am a Catholic. I struggled with the Sedevecantism Question (SQ) for a while, and ultimately reverted to diocesan Latin Mass. I am not able to deal with the Orthodoxy Question (OQ) with my current resources. Anyone know any good books on the OQ?

(((you)))

Christians can't set the record straight, there is almost no convincing Muslims. They can crusade and try to eradicate Islam so that future souls are not damned by this idolatry.

Yeah great. But it isn't necessary to find a basic piece of archaeology to destroy Islam. Islam is the most ridiculous set of beliefs I have ever come across in my life. Only illiterate desert munchkins could possibly believe it. Mind you I do hate the Israeli archaeological dig sites. They destroy all of the Muslim layers to get to their "own history", thus erasing the fact that they are actaully the palestians themselves, as well as two thousand years of history.

St Thomas Aquinas tore Islam a new asshole doctrinely speaking in the 13th century. Intellectual discussion cannot perturb Islam because it promulgates itself through violence and terror.

>They aren't white, who cares?

God cares. He isn't risen for the White man's salvation. The very divisions between human races and the conflicts that arise because of them are a result of us living in a Fallen world.

I have love for all humans. That doesn't mean I believe in a multicultural society. The effects of the Fall are real. We don't do well together. But I love humans and believe that we are made in God's image.

I've heard it said that one human life is worth more than all of the riches in the world, in so far as we are capable of becoming gods (through God divinizing us), in eternal communion with God.

And that communion is only possible through Jesus Christ. So I think it follows that bringing even one person to faith in Jesus Christ is a success that has cosmic implications that are far beyond anything else we might achieve in this world.

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

Later on, Christian Europeans would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning them from financing and loaning and giving it as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around

A religion which such obsession with death is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Gotta have priorities.

charismanews.com/opinion/standing-with-israel/59912-archaeologists-unearth-ancient-city-of-famous-biblical-battle

Catholics are the original Christians dummy

Perfidious Anglos hijacked the word Christian where they're actually Protestant - protesting against the Church Jesus established on this earth.

Christians don't swear, heretic. Go have someone read you the Bible.

You know nothing of Jesus. Seriously. Youre just a whiny child who thinks he knows, but you really dont. Im not religious myself. I dont believe in god. But fix your fucking ignorance before you start talking shit. The jews absolutely despise Jesus.

>Panamanian lapsed Christian copypasta in effect
From the garbled logic I read homosex

im atheist but i mock islam exclusively

>He isn't risen for the White man's salvation.
You imply that other races are, in fact, "humans".

Edgy British schoolchildren. The Brexit was too good for the likes of them
>You have to go back

Can anyone recommend a good version of the bible to read? The dumb downed ones dont really do it for me.

>"garbled logic"

Sounds like what christians need to do to turn "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return" into "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies"

Yep.
They've hated our King before it was cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ

There always the King James version.

One way or another Islam will come to an end. Our prophecies do not predict a complete destruction of all Muslims, therefore a mass conversion must happen at some point in the future.

It is bad archaelogical practice and invalidates all of their finds and opinions.

I hear bad things about that one. Cant remember what it was. But some bad things were said.

catholic.com/encyclopedia/Eastern-Churches

Wow this is some dumbass amateur scholarship. Its like you took all of Christian history and vomited it back up to fit your strange antisemetic ideas. Your copypastas only offend me for their deep ignorance

Of course they are. There are saints of many races. Genetic science proves it. Race is real, but we are not different species.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrI1f-qAM6g - Early Manuscript Evidence For The KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=cs4Fns_yXyE&nohtml5=False - 1611 or 1769?

user please.

This.

It just erases traces of a history nobody in the west cares about. There is plenty already written about those savages.

>This cuck shit

What a good goy

Literally not a single argument in what you wrote, lol

The Orthodox Study Bible is what I'm reading. The footnotes are invaluable to me. They've really helped me connect the Old Testament with the New Testament, pointing out where and how Christ is prefigured.

If you want a more academic Bible, I could recommend the Oxford Annotated Bible. It has good academic commentary. The footnotes will tell you the words used and how they were translated. They will not help you understand what's happening in its religious context though.

No I'm serious. Your posts operate from some weird playbook that only makes sense to yourself. It violates all conventional understanding of the relationship of Judaism to Christianity. What a sad waste of time for you, your words are nothing more than a burden to those with the misfortune to read them. They do absolutely nothing except broadcast what a dysfunctional person you are. You need help and its nothing to do with what you prostelyze in Cred Forums about

>erasing history
This is not something that worthwhile Western historians supports. In fact if news of this were allowed to come to light in the Jew controlled there would rightly be uproar from western historians, as there should be.

Jesus isn't a Jew:

"We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in 2nd Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drove the Jews from Elath. Isn’t it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere.

We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham, Gen. 17:5 and that God changed the name of Jacob to Israel Gen. 32:28, but no where in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn’t until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel."

> It violates all conventional understanding of the relationship of Judaism to Christianity.

That meaning: "I get to pick random texts from the old testament to justify not to cuck myself like the early christians did because I don't actually believe in the Heaven bullshit"

The strange thing is that you are the one that is a minority within Christianity, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader-wannabe decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power

Archeologists are salivating at getting at the Bibles history. They really don't give a hoot about the rest. For example we found the City of David this last decade too.

Israel has always been the land of the children of God and they were cast out many times but God promised he would bring them from the ends of the world back into the land. Fulfilling prophecy.

That doesn't mean I think the Talmud Jews there are the chosen people. I think the Christians are.

One thing you must understand about us Christians. We are commanded to destroy false idols, and such. Bad practice for pagans is good practice for us.

>Because people don't like being told they are going to hell for their sins unless they repent.
user that's political correct

What shall I expect in an Orthodox church, I've only ever gone to church a couple of years ago and we had the bread and wine and sung stupid upbeat christian rock/pop songs.

still the best

Huh. Thanks user. King James it is

That painting is scary

Meh, it's all how you spin it. But there's no way that archaeologists can destroy the entire history of a religion (no matter how corrupt) in the region and then claim that it is somehow justified.

Of course you can, anyone can convert to Christianity.

"In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’"

If you were that man that just got robbed, you would of told that samaritan to saved his money and focus on that samaritan next generation.

that is the core of the issue, isn't it?

> if you give up Christian faith, you pull the right to Christian morality out from under your feet

that is why a transvaluation of all values is needed

Here you go, Panamanian copypasta guy....
>Christianity can't cure a disease it caused
A priori. Disease? Cure? Implying...?
>Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power,
Power? Jews of the time were under the yoke of Rome. For you a future Jewish conspiracy sent back in time?
>so much that they almost exterminated them all after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba
Ah! A specific reference to bolster your argument about Rome exterminating by being "free of Jewish power" A priori.. future Jewish power gone back in time. What??
>Later on, Christian Europeans would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches
Now hold up... the church's are now Jewish controlled? Because you say so? And you are asking for logical arguments.
>banning them from financing and loaning and giving it as a monopoly to jews
So the entire crusades and the european banking system that came the knight's templar- 1000 years of middle ages doesnt exist for you.
>By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel
You mean Protestant evangelical zionism? Because thats the furthest form of Christianity from its Jewish roots and the only one that seeks the rebuilding of the Jewish temple to fulfill prophecy
> so that the end of the world would finally come around
Yes, why I said. Protestant evangelicals, a modern offshoot of Roman Catholicism that barely lifts a cross above their buildings, no priests or sacraments, generally anti-Semitic - thats your guys
>A religion which such obsession with death is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization
Death? No, a whole obsession you just brought up out of nowhere.
>basement
Ah, something self revealing. Otherwise, its bits and pieces of history (from tv shows?) put together with antisemetic statements without any basis or arguments.
Really. This is some ponderous crap to be spreading around. Saved for next time

Satanic Talmud
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

Ancient Rome Visits Israel and doesn't get the reception they expected of a Host.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY

Heres the full "The Other Israel"
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Awesome! I am in the process of conversion to Orthodoxy myself - started going to the local Greek Orthodox Church about 2 months ago. The people are incredibly friendly and the Liturgy is beautiful. I joined the choir which is great.

Holy God, Holy Mighty, Holy Immortal One have mercy on us.

Also another vid.
>Not for the feint of heart or the unaware (I suspect laughter but its dead serious..)

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

1) Free does not imply "future". What the fuck are you talking about? I can say "the Chinese are not slaves of the jews" without they ever needed to have been slaves before

> Now hold up... the church's are now Jewish controlled? Because you say so?

No, I said because the literal founders were jews. I mean really, are you going to deny Paul was one?

> So the entire crusades and the european banking system that came the knight's templar- 1000 years of middle ages doesnt exist for you.

1000 years? What an absurd, ahistorical claim. Never mind the knights only came to exist in the early 12th century, not in 450 as you seem to imply, they barely changed the financial situation of Europe, by the time they were disbanded in was disbanded in the early 14th century by the Church

The Jewish Banks would dominate the royal financing well into the 18th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_banking#Court_Jew

> Because thats the furthest form of Christianity from its Jewish roots and the only one that seeks the rebuilding of the Jewish temple to fulfill prophecy

the demented prophecy of destruction of the world: an anti-civilizational project is there ever was one!

> Death? No, a whole obsession you just brought up out of nowhere.

Now that is just laughable, the whole thing is based on "after death things get better"

Not to mention with the advent of the Internet we can actually more readily show Demon Possession is a thing.
youtu.be/Va4oQF_uTW4

>diocesan Latin Mass
Is this any different to SSPX?

>No I don't expect all the videos on that compilation to be real it was just the first link I got.

More of the same, additional unsupported arguments and statements out of nowhere. I got your number now, panama fedora. You post the same copypastad crap over and over including replies. So I will be here to counter copypasta. These are new Christian threads on Cred Forums friend-o. The Jewish apocalypse you dream of will be visiting you here in Cred Forums bc to be quite honest, I prefer the guy who screams F CHRISTIANS and leaves. You just stand around thru the whole thread filling up your diaper with these baitposts. Ive had enough of your stink

As the late Leo Strauss has eloquently articulated in his piece ‘On the interpretation of Genesis’:

>It seems then that the sequence of creation in the first chapter of the Bible can be stated as follows: from the principle of separation, light; via something which separates, heaven; to something which is separated, earth and sea; to things which are productive of separated things, trees, for example; then things which can separate themselves from their places, heavenly bodies; then things which can separate themselves from their courses, brutes; and finally a being which can separate itself from its way, the right way.

One indication that the nature of Genesis is that of deflective and instructive poetry is the obvious parallel between the first through third and fourth through sixth days.

On the first day is the separation of light and darkness; on the fourth is the creation of the sun, moon and stars, objects that are seen to move and provide light and, in their absence, darkness.

On the second day is the separation of the waters above and the waters below; on the fifth is the creation of the animals which inhabit those waters, both above and below.

On the third day is the double creation of the earth, separated from the sea, and the plants, brought forth from the earth; on the sixth day is the double creation of the animals, and mankind.

Heres 5 More
youtu.be/aUMH0PXTFGw

In an effort to keep Cred Forums topics, I'd like to share a key article from the Orthodox threads. It's about The Church Militant as a alternative to transnational globalist politics that we face in the here and now. It doesn't come from yesterday's USSR nor is it truly exclusive to Orthodoxy. I hope you will read it if you have not before
pravoslavie.ru/english/93828.htm

I practically already follow their Dogma but have never been to Russia.

How do you guys deal with depression? I feel like it's gotten worse since getting into Christianity because it feels like everything fun is evil, and I constantly think about Hell and how worthless the world is. Maybe my perspective is immature, but everything seems really heavy and oppressive lately

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ladder_of_Divine_Ascent 13, On despondency

That describes my interest too. Was considering the very same problems but without sight of solution and there seems something very workable in their views, not so much about religion but economically. I suspect it's much closer to how economies worked in the medieval west than now. You don't need to be a believing Christian to partake in this economy, only a western nationalism that looks to economic justice. This is all new stuff of the last few years, with close ties to the Putin government. The next US election will chart a drastic change of course, one way or another. But we do already know that, only maybe not so much of the great positive potential that is involved. Hoping for the best here myself

thanks

My two shekels before I go: remember when you were a little kid and it was fun? I would suppose you weren't too wrapped up in sin then. Simple joys help me. Just look up at the stars and all the cosmic vastness, its a short and interesting adventure for even the least of us. Hallmark moment, maybe

I think you need to talk with the priest. Depression is a serious phenomenon. Priest will give you advice and pray for you. One need to intensify efforts, another need rest and peace of mind.

>it feels like everything fun is evil
That's because your dopamine receptors are strung out and you've become too used to your old ways of acquiring a sense of 'fun'. Spending time recharging will let you enjoy the simple things again - sort of like how masturbation-junkies people recover their libido after nofap.

>That's likely* because
Didn't mean to be so presumptive.

Anons, one time I had a nightmare, and I had the sensation of something trying to get in, or getting near. I woke up 5 or 4 seconds after that deep disturbing feeling passed by me. It was really strange, I felt a presence. I don't know where it was just a bad dream or really something. It was one of the deepest fears I felt in my life.

No one have any knowledge on this?

Your assumptions may be correct

I probably should, thanks again m8

Simple Joys, something I take for granted a lot but the stars are pretty nice tonight.

Does the Bible say anything about being contacted or given signs by dead loved ones?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
??
Sometimes it can be a demonic attack. In any case, a Christian is protected by the grace of the Holy Spirit. So do not be to treat this serious than to yet another temptation.

31. Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.
(Leviticus 19:31)

Demons can take the form of dead people and relatives (angels too) in order to get confidence.

14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(2 Corinthians 11:14)

Glory be to God.
discord.gg/TBpmk
Non Nobis Domine.

NO CATHOLICS AND NO ORTHODOX
CHRISTIANS ONLY

Fry, kike

Good.
The false Catholic religion began at the Council of Trent.