I see it all the time here.

Other urls found in this thread:

xmovies8.tv/movie/torture-club-2014/watching.html
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631
youtube.com/watch?v=g10QAaZZKJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

plz help

Anyone? I'm new here.

Basically if the goyim start catching on to jewish trickery then they'll try to cover it up immediately.

Any time something anti Jewish is posted on the internet or Jewish lies are exposed, you will almost instantly see a flood of Jewish shills coming to attack you and call you an anti Semite etc etc

Thanks

College students in Israel quite literally get credits to defend Israel online

Tell me more.

sOURCE PLEASE

Oy Vey, Goy!

They Goyim (non-jews) know about our plans. Tell the Media leaders (90% jewish CEO across ALL) to shut it down!

Need I say more?

SHUT

Let's destabilize the middle-east and topple strategic leaders like ghadaffi/saddam/assad so we can create "a greater Israel" (land-grab) ((for safety!!!!)).

America, our greatest ally can do this!

VEY

HOLY shit!

here is the sauce as requested. its called the torture club

xmovies8.tv/movie/torture-club-2014/watching.html

DELETIT

>I see this meme all the time.
You have fifteen years tops left controlling the US, kikes. Make your time.

Oy Vey GOY! Let's get the Cred Forums (((Janitors))) to "archive" this thread.

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

Yes goy. Distract yourself from the (((reality))) by watching Anime. Never breed with a white women, be a neckbeard!

We seriously need to edit this and bait SJW's with RED = FUCKING WHITE MALES, and get it circulating, until someone catches them being anti-semetic, then OY VEY

Goy means non jew in hebrew. Goyim is the plural. Also lurk moar.

How terrifying

No. Your 4d chess attempt WILL backfire.

Moar?

'appreciate, friendo

:D

Jews own the media/music industry/Hollywood/federal reserve/congress. Sounds crazy because they've told you it's crazy.

You forgot Jewbook.

(((zuckerBERG)))

Jews are 2% of the population and 50% of the Supreme Court.

Fuck... Where can I find that sauce?

listen to this (skip to 10:30):
youtu.be/pCphRqm8p8c?t=631

Which is partly why Hitler wanted them moved to Madagasgar/Palestine for the 'Final Solution'. They were a very small minority but yet held over 1/2 of all the important positions in Germany. That, and unfair ursury loans predating on the Volk.

Moarrrrrrr

sauce plz

I posted it here.

>illumimati

reminder to spread info to other boards so we don't become an echo chamber spread the word. maybe even other sites just get more people to see this

I like it.

can somebody post the image which is a capcha saying "goyim know" and a sweating merchant

thanks

See

Kill yourself faggot. We ought to turn you into a lamp shade like Schlomo.

I'd like this too.

I never thought about that. Why doesnt ISIS attack Israel?

Gore Vidal was on a major news network talking about politics and brought up the bipartisan deference to Israel. They suddenly experienced audio technical difficulties.
An American soldier was interviewed during one of the later Ron Paul campaigns, and when he mentioned Israel in the context of the War On Terrorism they suddenly experienced audio and video technical difficulties.
Marlo Brando was a successful, connected and established Hollywood legend. He mentioned not understanding Jewish lack of sympathy for non-whites, especially Hispanics, given the Jews' own history. Overnight he was and remained even after a humiliating apology a non-person and the target of energetic hatred.

Because ISIS is controlled opposition - they're a proxy army directed by and supported by the US.

And the US is controlled by Israel.

So ISIS, supposedly so against the demon US, always manages to do the sorts of things that completely support the US+UK+Israel narrative of how the world works.

Israel is on record supporting ISIS multiple ways, has admitted supporting them, and could be expected to support them given the situation.

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Squad

In the Fox news vid today, the hosts joked about having technical difficulties when the guest (love connection host) named Cultural marxism/Frankfurt. The host looked at the camera/producer like "can he say that? should we go to commercial"

Someone post the vid, im lazy.

kek that meme.

Jews use their control of the media to silence and stifle all opposition, especially anything or anyone that points out how the jews are behind a ton of problems.

This manifests in a number of ways, but the most obvious and literal example is when jews kvetch to literally get antisemitic youtube channels, soundcloud accounts, and other such websites taken down

>Skype detected

because ISIS is basically fucked atm, it also does not have the resources or the geographical ability to attack us

Pure bullshit. They've been in the area for years and had the upper hand for a long time until Russia got involved.

THanks for (((CTR)))

oh, and don't forget the Abrams, Bradleys, Humvees with TOW missiles we left behind for the Iraqi army which ISIS captured and took over some years ago.

ISIS - Mossad led to establish a greater israel through "security reasons" and destabilizing key leaders.

Watch until the end, you'll love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=g10QAaZZKJk

So that time you gave them medical aid was in order to enable them to hurt you and stop you from grabbing more Golan?

Any answers that aren't lurk moar need to leave Cred Forums forever.

Yes, Goy. We can't have this information getting out to anyone else!

>SHUT IT DOWN

A long time ago in a jewish conspiracy thread some anonymous poster said "shut it down" and then deleted the post

A minute later all hell broke loose, a shitload of people in the thread suddenly got banned and website went haywire

this