Nordicism and How it Ties to Our Political/Economic System

So most of you are probably wondering "what the fuck is Nordicism?". Nordicism is the ideology that the Nordic race should remain pure and that almost all of human accomplishment is because of Nords. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure Nordic people and fell when they became mongrelized. I will be taking questions about Nordicism and just answer some common ones right now

>But Nordicism can't be true because Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt, China, and India were advanced while Scandinavia and Germany were inhabited by barbarians!
First off there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian, they lived very good natural lives, worked less than us, and the average barbarian was stronger, taller, and richer than the average citizen of those nations I just listed. Secondly the people of those advanced nations I listed were pure Nordic. Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization. The word "Iris" came from the Greek word for colour, if almost everyone had dark eyes back then it would make no sense for them to title the ring in your eye the "colour". Only a people who have many eye colours would call it that.

>What about the Celts?
Ah the Celts, don't get me wrong these people can be very great, but they are inferior to the Nordic. Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt

>What about Darker skinned geniuses like Einstein and Nikola Tesla? Doesn't that debunk Nordicism?
No, first off Einstein was an idiot. He went from anti-war to working on the A-Bomb when it suited him. He never discovered E=MC2, that was already discovered by a German scientist a few years earlier. About Tesla he was actually Nordic. I know he had darker tanned skin like a Southern European but there are rare occasions where Nords have that. There was vikings described as "swarthy" in the Sagas. It is Possible to be darker skinned Nord like Tesla

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/
timemaps.com/history/europe-1000bc
nordicantisemite.com/2016/04/17/soros-recommends-destroy-europe-with-jewish-money/
nordicantisemite.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Republic_of_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
historywiz.com/primarysources/codeofhammurabitext.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eadweard_Muybridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi
atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you are probably wondering how this ties in with our Economic Political System. Well the truth is the United States started heading down the tubes the moment we started putting non-Nords in charge of things. A perfect example is Andrew Jackson. The United States was doing fine with Nordic Washington, Jefferson, John Adams, but once it elected a park Irish President that is when everything started going down the tubes. Jackson didn’t know what the hell he was doing! He paid off the debt only to make it skyrocket latter almost bankrupting the United States gold treasury. Abraham Lincoln another non-Nordic part Irish President started a civil war turning the United States into a shithole. Then we have Woodrow Wilson who installed the Federal Reserve.

The Solution to the United States problems is not Trump or Hillary as both of them are non-Nordic. Trump is part Scottish and Hillary is part Welsh, although they appear Nordic with their blond hair and blue eyes they certainly aren’t. This is why U.S presidential elections should not be elections at all, they should be competitions on who is the most Nordic. The more Nordic someone is the more power they should hold. This is the key to shaping society. Everyone has a role, but the importance of that role is determined by Nordic genes.

A perfect example of this is the Mongol Empire. Genghis Khan was pure Nordic, he was described as “green-eyed and red haired”, can you imagine a mongolian today with green eyes and red hair? Probably not, that’s because the Mongols today are a lot different than the Mongols of the past. The Mongols of the past (at least the upper class) were pure Nordic and the Empire functioned great until Genghis Khan’s grandson Kublai Khan married a non-Nord and that fucked everything up. Empires fall when Nordic genes fall.

Another way Nordicism ties to our political system is with international Jewery. The truth is the Jews today that run everything are not the true descendants of Abraham and Isaac, they are Khazars and only converted to Judaism in the late eight hundreds. The real Jews are are the NORDIC people. We descend from the ten lost tribes of Israel which all came together in Germany and Scandinavia and eventually became the aristocratic class of Europe (along with the general population of Germany, Scandinavia, Holland, Belgium, and eventually England and Northern France).

What I’m saying isn’t just the rambling of an insecure welfare bum who wants to feel good about himself *cough cough Afrocentrism cough cough*. But is the result of uncensored intellectual truth from some of the brightest minds in science such as Friedrich Nietzsche, Madison Grant, Varg Vikernes, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Henry Cabot Lodge, Thomas Henry Huxley, and Dylan Roof

>SHITPOSTING

How am I shitposting, you are probably a CTR shill anyways.

I'M SWEDISH

GR8 THREAD BTW

Thanks man! NORDIC POWER! Got any responses?

I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER TO FOCUS ON

SITTING BY THE COMPUTER LESS
LIFTING MORE
ROIDING MORE
GETTING TO KNOW MORE LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE IN YOUR LOCAL AREA (AND GETTING ORGANIZED WITH THEM)
AND BECOMING MORE SELF-SUSTAINING OFF THE GRID

WE

Shut up ahmed

Except we really were Kings

>sitting on the computer less
too lazy lol

>lifting more
Ok im way too lazy for that

>rodding more
what?

>GETTING TO KNOW MORE LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE IN YOUR LOCAL AREA (AND GETTING ORGANIZED WITH THEM)
My area is only like 50% Nordic and it's pretty liberal i doubt there is like minded people

>AND BECOMING MORE SELF-SUSTAINING OFF THE GRID
but then no internet

WUZ

>First off there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian, they lived very good natural lives, worked less than us, and the average barbarian was stronger, taller, and richer than the average citizen of those nations

The same happened with a lot of tribes here in the Americas.

The Tupi-Guarani men had to work only 4 weeks per year! and never starved, they had a lot of free time and a society with no state.

But "muh pure white race", I'm white but I hate when you Eurofaggs trate the natives from here like subhumans when they were even superior to lots of native europeans tribes.

VAIKANGZ N SHEEEEIT

>ROIDING

USING STEROIDS.

>TOO LAZY

FOR REAL, THOUGH:
THAT IS A PRIME SIGN OF LOW TESTOSTERONE. LAZINESS, LACK OF DRIVE, LACK OF MOTIVATION, EXAGGERATED FEAR OF CHALLENGES, ET C.

YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR FREE TEST LEVELS.
SUPPLEMENTATION COULD GREATLY ENHANCE YOUR LIFE.

But we really were Kings

>The same happened with a lot of tribes here in the Americas.
Exactly my man. They lived much better lives before the Europeans showed up and introduced a system where all natural resources are now owned by a few (for some reason) and then forces the locals to work for the resources

>The Tupi-Guarani men had to work only 4 weeks per year! and never starved, they had a lot of free time and a society with no state.
That's actually very impressive, even Nords couldn't do that, can you explain the system they had? Did they just farm purely for those weeks?

>But "muh pure white race", I'm white but I hate when you Eurofaggs trate the natives from here like subhumans when they were even superior to lots of native europeans tribes.
No hate is not the word. We just feel they are inferior in general. In fact the ruling classes of many South American tribes were Nordic, but from what I have heard the populations were great people (much like the Celts)

But we really were

>steroids
Jewish shit

>THAT IS A PRIME SIGN OF LOW TESTOSTERONE. LAZINESS, LACK OF DRIVE, LACK OF MOTIVATION, EXAGGERATED FEAR OF CHALLENGES, ET C.
I had it tested I have average levels

>SUPPLEMENTATION COULD GREATLY ENHANCE YOUR LIFE.
I'd hate to live off that, but are you serious about the test thing?

>Nietzsche
Slav, hated Germans
>Varg
Idiot
>Dylan roof
stop
I am ready to get on board, on Nord, but you need to define "Nord".
What would negate being a Nord, having 51% Italian yet only 49% (whatever Nordic is)?

>serious

YOU WILL ALL THE STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE YOU CAN GET FOR THE UPCOMING WARS / STRUGGLE FOR SURVIVAL / GATHERING OF FOOD / BUILDING OF STRUCTURES / PROTECTION OF YOUR FAMILY.

fuck off somali faggot

>Slav hated German
He was German himself dude

>Idiot
Varg is the Socrates of our time, he is far from an idiot

>stop
Why? Too politically incorrect for you?

>I am ready to get on board, on Nord, but you need to define "Nord".
Germanic/Aryan. Basically it's an ethnic type.

>What would negate being a Nord, having 51% Italian yet only 49% (whatever Nordic is)?
Depends what type of Italian, some are Moors, some are Nords, some are Alpines and some are Slavs

I hate the idea of needing suppliments. I don't think I am low Test is there a way to naturally raise it like working out?

>In fact the ruling classes of many South American tribes were Nordic
Ok, now I see you are troll.

If you really want to know about them, this was one of the books I had to read this year in college.

YES, WORKING OUT IN ANY WAY WORKS.

GOOD LUCK.

Friendly reminder that before the 1960s, America preferred their immigrants from Western/Northern Europe.

I think most people can agree, the country has only gotten worse since

>required reading in college

totally not Leftist propaganda

Can't tell if he's Ubermensch or subhuman

>reading La Societes in College
Ok you're a troll, enjoy your ban

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

That's not true actually although I wish it was. Many MANY Sicilian immigrants came from the early days and most of the arguments against it came from social arguments rather than racial. They argued more like "they came from poor backgrounds making them more likely to commit crime" rather than "their genetic makeup is inferior".

Slavic people are clearly superior

>not leftist propaganda
yeah sure

Nice joke my friend

It's all true

6'4" SWEDISH STEEL.
NO IMMIGRANTS FOR +4 GENERATIONS BACK.

Well in 100 years Slavs will still be around while Nordics will probably disappear

Greeks were the smartest people to arise from the ancient world. Learn history, idiot. timemaps.com/history/europe-1000bc

> imma just pick out random historical and linguistic ideas and place them in unrealistic juxtaposed contexts.
> my ancestors make my identity meaningful
> they totally werent grub eating crotchstains who piggybacked off the collapse of the roman empire.

Ubermensch!

But you know not a single Slav ruled Russia until Lenin

Ruriks were Swedish

Romanovs were German

Exactly idiot. Greece invented Western Civilization thus proving Nordic people are Superior, learn history dumbass

My ancestors were the Romans and Persians who invented Western Civilization

and in 100 years slavs will rule Sweden and Germany

سوف تحصل على الله

No they won't tho. Slavs can't rule anything without it becoming a mongrelized wasteland like pic related. And when that happens they will lose their power since they have no institutions to sustain it.

Sorry OP, I would have to agree with you that lighter skinned blonde phenotype has been pushed further and further North over the centuries. And now it seems we are enduring another push which will send it out of Scandinavia and all the way into Iceland.

I don't know if I would necessarily say they were all "Nordic" in that sense. But I definitely believe the lighter skinned, blonde phenotype is far more intelligent and far more successful, yet it is continually pushed further and further North by more dumb, aggressive Africans/Middle Easterners. This is possibly due to the fact that their intelligence affords them too much comfort, which leads to altruism, which is then taken advantage of.

nu/pol/ has been turning this board to shit - what a coincidence, whites make something great and then the brown people and faggots discover it and turn it into shit

You'll see Norcuck

Jews collapsed the Roman Empire.

Sorry not everyone is a little disrespectful, ungrateful twat like you with no appreciation for the sacrifices his ancestors made. It's too bad you weren't aborted yourself, you clearly weren't worth the effort.

A well educated response. I agree with most except I must state again they were Nordic. It's because Nords have evolved with trust since they are more honest. Nords are more gullible and can be taken advantage of more easily. That is their weakness. Currently many Nords are in United States

CCCP space program used German Engineers

WE

But we really were so its not a meme

Yeah we forced them to work for us wut u gonna do about it?

WUZ

>Everithing I don't like is Jews/Lefties propaganda.

The book has very good points (some of wich you have said here) and the college told us that Clastres was a Leftie, not a big secret.

>forced them
They chose to go to Russia with their own free will because they were offered a lot of money. Slavs worked like slaves (slav comes from slave) to supply these engineers with cash.

2/10 poor trolling

GB is part of Northern Europe. So yes, you are a related tribe of people. There were even Nordic settlements in UK.

>Even nordic settlements
The whole population is Nordic now (ignoring Muslim immigrants)

You really said that nords were a rulling class here, and I am the troll?
TOP KEK

>we wuz kingz: the post
>there's nothing wrong with acting like a barbarian nigger they got duh big dikz mayne
>mayne da uhjipshuns wuz BLAWND

>The whole population is Nordic now
[citation needed]

I'm not sure if OP is trolling or not.

Like I said, I wouldn't say that Nordic in the sense of what we see today - Denmark, Iceland, and Sweden were ruling the world 2000 years ago. But when you look at what "Nord" means - "The North" which basically just means "Northern Europe" (which includes UK) - then yes, I would say those people had probably the most positive influence of any other group of people on the planet.

I won't deny that there have been other influential groups as well. But I would say overall, Northern European people are the most superior, albeit very naive - which is unfortunate and actually hurts humanity in the long run.

Notice I said "positive influence". Obviously there are other groups who are enormously influential, but I wouldn't say they were always a positive influence, often times more negative, I'd say.

Yeah you are because you are just baiting

>pic related

Literally every positive influence has been Nordic

>Persia
>Rome
>Greece
>England
>And North Russia is Nordic.

your claim was not that Nordics immigrated (which is known to all) but that they outbred the natives. citation for that please. "whole population is nordic"

nordicantisemite.com/2016/04/17/soros-recommends-destroy-europe-with-jewish-money/

It's talked about in here.

KYS you retarded faggot

>Rome and Greece
Not sure what my stance on this is. But I would definitely say the people who occupy those lands today are a very diluted and miscegenated version of what they once were 2000 years ago. I think there were much more blonde, fair skinned, light haired people in those lands back in the day. To find such today is a rare occurrence unless you go more towards Northern Italy and such.

>England
Highly mixed with Nordic people. They are part of "The North". I agree. I've seen a few British nationalists who could have passed for Swedes or Danes.

>Persia
Not familiar with this meme

>North Russia
The people look very much alike in some parts. I have seen Northern Russian women who look like they could easily be Swedish or German. Pic related is a Russian girl.

Cool, thanks.

please have cancer

>Not sure what my stance on this is. But I would definitely say the people who occupy those lands today are a very diluted and miscegenated version of what they once were 2000 years ago. I think there were much more blonde, fair skinned, light haired people in those lands back in the day. To find such today is a rare occurrence unless you go more towards Northern Italy and such.
You got it, but even Northern Italy isn't Nordic, it's Alpine

>Highly mixed with Nordic people. They are part of "The North". I agree. I've seen a few British nationalists who could have passed for Swedes or Danes.
Remember it's not about look, British are ANGLO-SAXON, Angles and Saxons were both Nordic tribes

>Not familiar with this meme
Literally where the word Aryan came from

>The people look very much alike in some parts. I have seen Northern Russian women who look like they could easily be Swedish or German. Pic related is a Russian girl.
It's due to Viking migration. Fun fact the Ruling class of Russia (Ruriks) were pure Nordic. Although would you consider a Nordic Russian to be Russian even tho they aren't slavic?

god I wish reddit would fuck off

>Germaniggers will always be the first wewuzians

>implying you don't wish the entire world's people looked like pic related rather than the 3rd world 70 IQ trash that's currently flooding our continents

eugenics should be implemented

But if they're so great, what went wrong? You make it sound like everywhere they go, everything gets greater, but can you give a thought on what went wrong?

Jews

Here is a perfect example of the result of centuries of miscegenation with African people

Dumb people don't know they're dumb just like crazy people don't know they're crazy

>almost all of human accomplishment is because of Nords. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure Nordic people

WE WUZ

Quite literally nigga tier

>KANGZ

I actually know that the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and Mesopotamians were "Nordic" (Indo-Europeans from the Ukraine region) tribes who built their wealth and many civilizations by enslaving southern tribes and domesticating plants and animals, but this level of retardation is a little much.

First of all, the Celts were the first wave of Indo-Europeans as evidenced by the DNA of pharoahs being nearly 100% Celtic and the Mesopotamians and Egyptians calling themselves "white and red haired". The Germanics were the second wave of Indo-Europeans, expanding initally onto the fallen civilizations of the former Indo-Europeans, creating Sparta and Athens, and the the Latins creating Rome, as well as taking over Mohenjo Daro and creating the new Indian civilization. The Slavs are the third wave of Indo-Europeans, somewhat cut-off as the now genetically homogenous european civilizations were able to defend themselves.

I cite the haplogroups R1b as the Celts, and R1a as the Slavs, while the variants of the Haplogroup R represent transitional periods and waves between the evolution of the two Indo-European haplogroups.

Nordicism is not the politics that we should have, but rather the politics of genetic altruism based on our shared Indo-European heritage.

I'm not sure I get you OP

>The real Jews are are the NORDIC people.

Their high intelligence affords them too much comfort. This creates apathy and sloth which opens them up to more aggressive, more ambitious people.

Think of it as if you were some retaded 80 IQ African nigger and you went to some first world country like Denmark - it would be like happening upon a highly advanced alien civilization. You would want that all for yourself, but since you are dumb, you would lack the foresight to see you are incapable of managing it on your own.

It's true tho

But we were the true Jews the Jews today (Khazars) are the ones holding me down

DNA IS JEWISH

The people that occupy Greece and Southern Italy today are not the same people from 2000 years ago. They are highly miscegenated. The Jews do this to every civilization time and time again until that civilization eventually snaps and either enslaves them or tries to purge them. There was even a Jewish genocide sought by the Romans towards the end.

I see, I'm not familiar with jews other than what I read on the internet. Closest thing I know about jews are Danes living here, and they're pretty good at managing their belongings, so I understand what you mean on that part.

BTW incase i sound stupid i don't mean DNA is Jewish i mean the science of studying DNA is run by Jews

THIS

Danes aren't Jews

WE WUZ PRISONERS OF EUROPE

LOL nordicism

that LARPERY ended when the vikings surrendered unconditionally to Alfred the Great

Alfred the Great is proof Nords are superior, he BTFOed literally everyone he fought against.

I know, but are the closest to jews I can compare

>WE WUZ BARBARIANS AND VIKANGZ
>Most cucked white people

Our intelligence affords us too much comfort. You wouldn't know anything about it.

What can you tell us of our pre-cataclysmic history?

They are opposites

Yeah we are cucked, imagine a really nice rich kid generously loaning money to poor greedy brown people who mock him and brag they won't pay him back. That is the current state. It's because Nords are trustworthy people

nordicantisemite.com/

it has all the answers

20-30% of Ashkenazim have Indo-European Haplogroups, and 14% of Jews in general have haplogroup R, suggesting some cucking in Europe, but also an Indo-European amongst the original Canaanites.

I find this fascinating because this supports Exodus and the existence of Moses, a son of the (R haplogroup) pharaoh freeing Egyptian slaves and forming a community with them.

Great meme.

for reference

Since when Barbarians become trustworthy? You adopted the Anglo life to become what you are.

>The guys who's on a diet of junk food and mountain dew

WE

Word of advice, don't trust ((halogroups)) Jewish science is bullshit and is there to convince us we are mongrels.

Rome is literal proof we Nordics are superior, we built an empire so great is competes with modern society.

Oh, fuck off leaf.

Celtic Master Race reporting in. The reason that the Anglo-Saxon part of the Isles has traditionally been the strongest is because they have outnumbered the Celts.

The Nordic nations are all a bunch of cucks that would rather watch their women be culturally enriched by Somalis than be called a racist.

>Celts
>master race
>cucked out of all of Europe
>Ireland getting cucked by nigerians this very moment

k

WUZ

>voted for Brexxit
>Cucked
LOL never change ireland.

I will drink from your skull!

Mediterranean stopped being white after this happened

Its why they haven't built anything worth a shit since

You know we can trace the Indo-European migration right? Fucking nordicists.

You know it has all been traced by Jews right? Fucking Shills

Holy shit this.

It all correlates

Where and when do you think the Renaissance began you goofy motherfucker?

Spoken like a true baiting mongrel-let.

And the nazis also made the ak47 right?

>Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization.

>Egypt, Persia

Nigger they weren't even European. Or did they lie about themselves in all their historical texts while all foreigners also lied about them in all their historical texts?

But DNA evidence suggests that we aren't all mongrels, and that even between nations of visually similar people DNA groups are discrete and clear. Using "jewish science" one can determine whether or not an individual is Japanese or Chinese, with similar results for Celts, Mediterraneans, Germanics, and Slavs.

Science represents the senses of the people, of the nation, and of the race. You're just an idiot.

>Nordicism ez da best!
>We rule da werld
>We compete wid modern seceities n shit
>I MADE this place safe for EVERYONE
>What's that? Mohammad is raping my 10 year old daughter and my wife?
>I'm not gonna do anything, they'll prolly call me racist...

VIKANGZ

North Italy when it was pure Nordic

yeah sure buddy

>They weren't European
Europe is just a hunk of land, they were ethnically Aryan and that's what matters

>((DNA)) ((evidence))
>suggests we are all mongrels
The goal of the Jews is to convince you that you are a mongrel, however I can tell with certainty you are an idiot

When the byzantine empire fell and White Christian refuges brought its technology over.

The Byzantines scientific center was burned to the ground in Syria.

Why do you think the Crusades started you giant effeminate leaf faggot?

Strawman faggot

>the Romans and Persians who invented Western Civilization

>Persians
>Western Civilization

choose one and only one

Persians invented culture that was later used in Western civilization. Besides I don't like the term "West", it's just a direction, I perfer Aryan

A Fucking Leaf.

Check the flag. You will notice that I am a burger

You know it's not. It's true, unfortunately. No one is saying what Nordics aren't good at what they do/did, but this is what's happening to them now.

Yeah no shit you are a burger dumbass

Except you made it sound like we created the world with the cucking, we didn't that was the Jews

All these 1 posts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Republic_of_Ireland

95+% white
17K Nigerians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England

Millions of shitskins

Need I remind you of the cultural enrichment going on in Germany and Sweden?

It wasn't traced by the Jews, most of the most groundbreaking stuff was done by a fucking professor from the Netherlands with a name that only appears in the Netherlands, a guy named Stanislav, and a batch of brits and Germans.

Also Rome was built by Latins, ruled by Latins, and predominately Latin. There was some mild intermixing, but mostly with the Gauls, Iberians and Germans, all of whom are Indo-Europeans anyway so it doesn't really matter. It wasn't until antiquity and the final years of Rome that these groups really mixed though. The Franks mixed almost totally in with the Gallo-Romans to produce what would become 'French' people, the Visigoths with the Ibearian-Romans, and the Latins with the Lombards.

>Europe is just a hunk of land, they were ethnically Aryan and that's what matters

Aryan != nordic

Some Persians were Aryan, some were not. They were and are light brown skinned people with brown and black hair, that is what their own historical accounts about themselves tell us. Why would they lie about themselves in books written for themselves? That is what Herodotus also tell us. That is what the Arabs also tell us. The Persians were NOT nordic and they had no interest in being nordic because they thought of themselves as better than everyone else.

>Persians invented culture that was later used in Western civilization.

That is true, but Persia was the archetypal enemy of the west for thousands of years because it was the only other empire that was able to fend off the Greeks and the Romans. The two civilizations borrowed from each other culturally but were constantly at war. Persians never considered themselves as being the same as Greeks or Romans, they hated each other.

I can't tell if you are trolling or not. You should read FIRST HAND ACCOUNTS of the history you are talking about.

A one-post is a spammed slide thread with brainless or pasta content in which OP never replies.

Can you read? I said
>But DNA evidence suggests that we aren't all mongrels

Whitey actually wuz kangz, I'm sorry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy
>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair was originally red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.

livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
>The haplogroup R1b1a2, which iGENEA claims includes King Tut, arose 9,500 years ago in the Black Sea region. How Tut's ancestors would have gotten from that region to Egypt is unknown, but Scholz said iGENEA hopes to learn more by collecting more close and exact matches from modern people of Western European descent.

historywiz.com/primarysources/codeofhammurabitext.html
>Anu and Bel called by name me, Hammurabi... so that I should rule over the black-headed people like Shamash. Hammurabi, the prince, called of Bel am I... the white king, herd of Shamash... the White, Wise...

>95% white
That's meaningless, white is just a color and we aren't even really white, we are peach skinned. I think what you really mean is Celtic, and no Celts and just as inferior as say Slavs or Alpines. Nords are the superior race

>Stanislav
>slav
So he was just jealous of Nordic intellect?

>Also Rome was built by Latins, ruled by Latins, and predominately Latin. There was some mild intermixing, but mostly with the Gauls, Iberians and Germans, all of whom are Indo-Europeans anyway so it doesn't really matter. It wasn't until antiquity and the final years of Rome that these groups really mixed though. The Franks mixed almost totally in with the Gallo-Romans to produce what would become 'French' people, the Visigoths with the Ibearian-Romans, and the Latins with the Lombards.
That is so bluepilled. First off all ancient civilizations were Nordic, rome was Nordic the Gaels were Celtic and thats why they didn't have one city

>Some Persians were Aryan, some were not. They were and are light brown skinned people with brown and black hair, that is what their own historical accounts about themselves tell us. Why would they lie about themselves in books written for themselves? That is what Herodotus also tell us. That is what the Arabs also tell us. The Persians were NOT nordic and they had no interest in being nordic because they thought of themselves as better than everyone else.
Nope, all Ancient Persians were Nordic

>That is true, but Persia was the archetypal enemy of the west for thousands of years because it was the only other empire that was able to fend off the Greeks and the Romans. The two civilizations borrowed from each other culturally but were constantly at war. Persians never considered themselves as being the same as Greeks or Romans, they hated each other.
ok you are trolling

see the founders were not dark haired or dark skinned

>can you read
yes, my mistake, maybe i am a mongrel

>First off all ancient civilizations were Nordi
Ah yes the red haired Nords, how could I forget?

You don't make the rules here

so how do you explain the fact that the world superpower is full of euromutts, almost no americans are "pure nordic" whatever that's supposed to mean

THIS

>red haired Nords, how could i forget
yeah sure buddy, it's totally not your fault you're dumb

America has been run by pure Nordic people, we've had some mongrel Presidents which fucked things over but the bureaucrats have been mostly Nords. Obama is screwing everything up tho.

Oh, OK. I notice that you are an ignorant twat.

You do realize that Celtic != Irish. Celts include people from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, Devonshire, Brittany, Isle of Man, Galacia, and other locations. Celts Originated in in France and Germancy many centuries BC. There is a reason that Celts have the highest proportion of light colored eyes. Nords were cucked by Romans and other Mediterranean shitsloms/

You kind of know what you are talking about but you need to do more research. You don't need to deny or revise anything to be proud of your white heritage, but it helps all of us if you are educated and well-researched. The (Germanic) Nordics are only one phenotype of the Indo-European genotype, and represent one facet of the Aryans incredible lineage, of which you are a part, whether Celtic, Germanic, Nordics Mediterranean (to an extent) or Slavic.

They are the original shepherds of animal and man, and you and I are descendants of their great lineage. One Aryan to another, you need to work on your knowledge, and not disregard scientific study on the basis that many Jews are involved.

I love when you bring in Rome thinking you debunked me yet Rome is the ultimate proof Nords are the master-race, we created the greatest empire ever in a resource depleted place.

I never said that the Egyptians were not RULED by whites - of course this is true. My point is that the people were not white. Whites come and invade Egypt, over and over actually if you look at the history of Egypt- they are owned by Greeks, Romans and various European powers throughout history - but the Egyptians are brown.

>Hammurabi, a Babylonian
>Persian

I think Cyrus would like a word with you after he sacks your empire.

I disagree. I don't think you can trust a study with Jews they will manipulate the data. I get my information from Nordic Anti Semite.com and don't plan on changing that

Ok i agree with this because at least we are still the kings

% white
>That's meaningless,

Still 87% Celtic w/ 8% anglo and polish "help".

Nords are still inferior. Ireland is #1 for percentage of population with light colored eyes. The "Nords" have been interbred with shitskin Mediterraneans since Roman times.

>Nords are still inferior. Ireland is #1 for percentage of population with light colored eyes
You know superiority has nothing to do with eye colour right? We just happen to have light coloured eyes, that's not what makes us better.

> The "Nords" have been interbred with shitskin Mediterraneans since Roman times.
How so?

Actually the US was largely Northern European during its prime

>MUH NORDICS
If the Nords are the master race, how come they've barely contributed anything to the world, especially compared to other ethnic groups in Europe.
Not to mention Nordic countries are some of the most fucked places in Europe, i.e. Sweden.

Is there any real reason Nords are "the master race" besides Hitler saying so?

>If the Nords are the master race, how come they've barely contributed anything to the world
Literally every invention ever created was done by a Nordic

>Not to mention Nordic countries are some of the most fucked places in Europe, i.e. Sweden.
Literally not a single non-Nordic country is civilized.

>Is there any real reason Nords are "the master race" besides Hitler saying so?
Many reasons, they created the largest empires ever (Britain, Rome, America)

> Nord
> Roman

Pick one. There is absolutely nothing Nordic about the Roman Empire... except for the Roman cucking of the Nords.

Roman Empire was 100% Nordic.

>Literally every invention ever was created by a Nordic
Lol, what a fucking joke. Care to tell me how mathematics, the number system, the internet, film, etc were created by Nordics?

>Literally not a single non-Nordic country is civilized.
How about every single non Scandinavian country in the west?

>Many reasons, they created the largest empires ever (Britain, Rome, America)
You have to be baiting at this point.

Go look up scientific journals published. Nordic countries are at the top. Nordic countries right now are some of the best in the world despite fucking themselves with immigrants. 10 years ago they were probably undoubtedly the best countries on the planet.

retards think we mean Sweden was literally ruling the planet or something. they don't get it.

Okay, you're right. I was more thinking of broader Fertile Crescent civilization. I'l look into the Persians, but let me say for now my hypothesis is still that the ruling class was a different ethnic group and phenotype than the underclass.

> You know superiority has nothing to do with eye colour right? We just happen to have light coloured eyes, that's not what makes us better.

Shhhh! Stop using logic. You have to understand that you can argue against a meme on Cred Forums. The meme is that blue, green, grey, and hazel eyes == white == superior.
>> The "Nords" have been interbred with shitskin Mediterraneans since Roman times.
>How so?

The Roman invasion of Gaul.

> Care to tell me how mathematics
Invented by Ancient Greeks (Nords)

> the number system
Invented by Ancient Persians (Nords)

>the internet
Alright you got me, Jews invented it

> film
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eadweard_Muybridge

Literally invented by a Nord

>How about every single non Scandinavian country in the west?
Now you are trolling

Hail Odin

Even gujjars have red hair, are they Irish too now? Lmao

>retards think we mean Sweden was literally ruling the planet or something. they don't get it.
It's what thousands of years of nigger fucking does

Just like Russia, Ruriks were Nords, people were Slavs

Nice meme

>The Roman invasion of Gaul.
Romans were racially conscience. They didn't really mix with non-nords.

No they aren't Irish stupid.

Alexander the Great was described as blond hair and blue eyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi
"Ergi and argr are two Old Norse terms of insult, denoting effeminacy or other unmanly behavior. Argr (also ragr) is "unmanly" and ergi is "unmanliness"; the terms have cognates in other Germanic languages such as earh, earg, arag, arug, and so on."
Vikings burnt gays to death.

THEY WUZ KANGZ

But light eye color is proven superior in night vision, which is helpful in northern climates with long nights.

>vikings burnt gays to death

Wow, I think some Buddhist monks also practice self immolation, was Buddha a nord?

WIR WAREN KONIGEN UND SCHEISSE

As much as I believe in Nordicism that argument is bad because the same applies to day vision. Darker eyes are more resistant to the sun.

Fucking kek
Thanks India for the bantz

This is worse than the we wuz kangz shit that Afrocentrists pull.

>Romans were racially conscience. They didn't really mix with non-nords

They fucked everything that moved.

The "Nordic" race is really a 20th century invention.

Not offering it as a universal positive trait, just tossing out that eye color does matter, it's not random

>they fucked everything that moved
They fucked anyone that was Nordic and moved, not outsiders. They were sexual within their own people

Except it's true

Oh ok just clarifying

Cred Forums is always right.

Gays didn't self-immolate dumbass.
Vikings trapped them in buildings and burnt them to the ground.

yeah stop using our nigger alphabet, Ulf

>Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization
You got a source on that?

Civilisation has nothing to do with nordishniggers

they were installed in England as KANGZ by the romans.

now go somewhere else nordiniggers, perhaps back to sweeden to be cucked

>our nigger alphabet
Stop living in our country then

I supplied it in the third post dumbass.

>They fucked anyone that was Nordic and moved, not outsiders. They were sexual within their own people

Bullshit. Offer any level of proof. Nord basically == Jew.

DAm you are stupid.

The internet as we know it was invented by Tim Berners-Lee, an Englishman. I don't know if your schizophrenic definitions of Nordics considers Englishmen to be nordic, but not a Jew.

Other "inventors of the internet" (which there were many) include Peter Kirstein (an Englishman) and the inventors of TCP/IP who, however, were Jewish. It should be noted that even though their protocol caught on, they were not the first to invent an internetworking protocol.

>offer any level of proof
Holy fuck I gave you the link like 3 fucking times now

In that case yes the internet is very nordic, also why so aggressive im on your side?

>nordicantisemite.com
Into the trash it goes.
That's like a black person posting this shit acting like its a credible source.
atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/

>trashing nordic antisemite
t.nigger

>Dark blue eyes
>Dark blonde hair
>Pale white skin
I'm whiter than you faggot. Are you one of those Chinese foreigners that worships whites and wants to be like them in every single way?

Precisely because you are on my side I must be aggressive. We are the minority, and you represent me, in a way. It is in my best interests that our shared views are presented in the best possible light to any onlooker who may be evaluating us, and I know that in the future you will attempt to spread our views, and I would like you to spread them in the most accessible, fact-based, empirical way possible.

I want your arguments for our shared knowledge to be as bulletproof as possible. You have the right idea, but you can't apply opinion to reality and call it truth, you must understand how reality supports your opinions, and allow your opinions to be formed by reality first. Anything that is not empirical fact is hypothesis, and while it's okay to suggest a hypothesis, if the facts contradict it, you should disregard your hypothesis, rather than use cop outs such as "It's all just jewish lies". If something is a Jewish lie, there is always evidence for it being a Jewish lie, and that is what you need for your opinions to have validity and sway: evidence.

Notice how many links I have posted in this thread? From multiple sources? You have posted one source, which, if discredited, would leave your entire argument baseless. This is not the way to debate.

>dark blue
>dark blond
>dark
What was that? Ahmed?

Alright I get your point, it is actually the Nordic thing to do. A Nord would actually try to correct his comrades arguments while a nigger wouldn't think twice as long as someone agreed they were kings. It's just hard to find sources when the media is controlled by jews.

Post eye color, hair color, and skin color, timestamp would be nice too. Should be simple to prove you have light blond hair and crystal blue eyes.

>Nordcentrists are this fucking stupid
You're a disgrace to us. Next time before you post we wuz kangz tier bullshit, actually do some research instead of getting all your information from 1 biased and non-credible source.

CUM IN MUM

I don't have those features. I'm just mocking this guy for bragging about it and calling me not white.

The media is controlled by Jews, but they can't lie about everything, it's just not possible. The best possible things you can do is read their sources and arguments, and deconstruct their lies with the sources they espouse. The biological facts are on our side. I recommend "The Ten-Thousand Year Explosion" and "Before the Dawn" as well as Wikipedia, surprisingly. The pure biological articles are so unintentionally biased to our side it is ridiculous, but you need some solid understand of biological propagation to access the knowledge.

>Calls me a nigger
>Tell him I'm not
>Therefore I'm bragging
I never said you weren't white, but at this point I'm starting to think you aren't because of how fucking stupid you are.

Why are you a Nordicist if you aren't even a Nordic phenotype? And Nordics really are a photype, not a genotype.

>three 9s
>9 world's

Hail Odin!

>Jews can't lie about everything

(((Google))) search "European art" and "American inventors". Also take a gander at "German people", you'll be surprised how tan about half of them are.

I think he's actually a young Cred Forums poster. These middle school kids see the memes we put out and come here, which is good, but they don't have the self-awareness adults have, so you just have to push them in the right direction and let them know where they fall short.

AYO HOL UP

I do i have dark hair and light brown eyes. They are nordic since Tesla and Newton had em

But that's an easy lie to automate. I'm referring to the vast wealth of verifiable historical and scientific research available concerning humanity and our racial differences.

Certainly don't put much stock in opaque Jewish algorithms and modern cultural anthropological research, but it's nearly impossible for Jews to lie in peer-reviewed, empirical studies; for example, a lie about the nature of readily available sources of DNA could be quickly disproven by an opposing team, and that kind of competition is encouraged. So the lies are not in the data, but in the interpretation of the data.

Take for example crime statistics. A person might look at worldwide black crime rates and say "wow, this shows that blacks are inherently criminal, regardless of culture", while a Jew might claim "No, this shows that systematic oppression of blacks is a worldwide phenomena, even amongst their fellow blacks, who exhibit internalized racism from colonial rule!".

Here we can use Occam's Razor and determine that the simplest explanation is the more likely one, and say that the main difference between whites and blacks is biological, and that the differences in their behavior are mor likely biological. Conversely, the unifying feature of black populations is their blackness, and this unifying feature alone correlates with crime rates.

They do not obscure the facts, but rather obscure their interpretations.

>says the Northern European

>I'm referring to the vast wealth of verifiable historical and scientific research available

You mean like Hitler being Jewish and black?

Or do you mean about the German Revolution of 1918, because hardly anyone at all even knows about it. Or about the sexual decadence of the Weimar Republic that led to the German peoples' disgust of Jewish influence? Or that the Romans tried to genocide the Jews towards the end of their failing empire? Or that the whites ran the slave trades? Or that the Native Americans were a noble peaceful people?

You only know the history (((they))) want you to. Why do you think Obama just appointed a sista to head the Library of Congress - really makes you think.

>No links to evidence
>Genuine frontier gibberish
>Is leaf
>We Wuz Nordics n' Sheeit

Tesla was Croatian, from southeastern Europe, where the dominant haplogroup is... wait...

Fuck! The dominant haplogroup is the same as the dominant native Nordic haplogroup! So the haplogroup science supports your claim that Tesla was, most likely, genetically Nordic.

Still hate my "Jewish science"?

I gave you proof dumbass

>Make a nordicist thread.
>Barely any blonde/blue eyed scandinavians ITT.
>Just brown haired american or anglo fanboys.

Dead ideology.

I love it now

Becauee nords are brown haired look at Newton or hitler

How old are you?
A nord is a white person with blonde hair and blue eyes. Tesla was a Serbian born in what we now call Croatia, and Newton was a Brit.

>You mean like Hitler being Jewish and black?

Or do you mean about the German Revolution of 1918, because hardly anyone at all even knows about it. Or about the sexual decadence of the Weimar Republic that led to the German peoples' disgust of Jewish influence? Or that the Romans tried to genocide the Jews towards the end of their failing empire? Or that the whites ran the slave trades? Or that the Native Americans were a noble peaceful people?

All of these are falsifiable using such Jewish infested sources as Wikipedia. All are falsifiable using readily available sources found on a typical Jew infested college campus or school library. You prove that they can't control the facts by knowing of them yourself, but rather they control their flow and interpretation in textbooks, in newspapers, and other media. Our job is to expose the facts, and to use them to support our interpretations and opinions of those facts, and we must use a large variety of sources and authors to make those facts and interpretations difficult to criticize..

How are we not the superior race if we built that amazing building and sculpted those sculptures?

You gave us one link to a website called nordicantisemite.com

I'm sure you can understand why no one can possibly take you seriously right?

Nords have brown eyes and hair. Nikola was Nordic. Newton and Hitler are examples of Nords

You should probably stop posting. You're just making yourself look like a dumbass.

>Hitler was a nordic.

He was an Austrian slav. Here is a pic of pure nordics, the top row only.

See what I'm babbling on about? "Jewish" sources are not what you should disregard, but rather opinions that are not supported by the facts. It just so happens that that opinion was supported by the facts, but many of yours are not, and you leave yourself open to extremely elementary criticism. If you follow empirical science and use it to your advantage, it will be difficult and (with enough varied esoteric and common knowledge) nearly impossible to prove your opinions wrong, because your opinions are not simply opinion, they are the logical conclusion of cold, hard fact.

>It was the Russian-born French anthropologist Joseph Deniker that initially proposed "nordique" (meaning simply "northern") as an "ethnic group" (a term that he coined). He defined nordique by a set of physical characteristics: The concurrence of fair, somewhat wavy hair, light eyes, reddish skin, tall stature and a dolichocephalic skull.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race

it is important that whites fight between each other, especially on this board

its extremely productive, who here loves chanukah?

Hitler wasnt slavic. And nords dont have blue eyes someone post the infographic of god tier inventions

Alright i will try better next time

>Ah the Celts, don't get me wrong these people can be very great, but they are inferior to the Nordic. Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt.
Says the Canadian. You're very likely to be R1b U152, aka Alpine Celt. Get yourself tested, you may be very surprised. Anglo Saxons are Celts too, more likely L21, but still. Nords are I1 mostly, then plenty R1a aka Slavs, and finally N which is a trash tier haplogroup found from Cambodia to Norway. Oh and a non negligible portion of R1b, that is Celts.

Celts have been found to have been around the place for much longer, and while every Nordic city was built on the spot of former Celtic outposts as evidenced by ruins, while we don't see much Nordic ruins in central and western Europe.

Celts are the true proto-Europeans and builders of civilizations, at least that's the current state of research. Nords are great people that did plenty other great things, but no need to lie about it, and even less lie about the contributions of Celts.

Don't even get me started on how L21 Celts already form an alliance, whereas Nords have yet to ally with anything other than niggers. Nordicism seems dead in the womb.

Read madison grant he said it was light brown eyes

Stfu trash. Dna is jewish i dont trust it i know im nordic

Thank you. For now, it's time to stop posting. Go educate yourself, and try to avoid ANY obviously biased non-scientific source, whether the writer is David Goldstein or Torkel Torkelssen. If you wish to be a skilled debater, you must find common ground with your opponents and dismantle his argument from his own premises, and if you wish to be a skilled propagandist, (meme machine) you need to know what you are talking about..

Don't fall for fake bullshit.
I'm Anglo and I can tell you for sure we're not Nordic.
English are 60-90% Celtic and 10-40% Germanic, depending on individual.
This is based on studies on genetic by credible universities such as Oxford, not "nordicantisemite.com" Kek.
Why do you think us Anglos are in general more swarthy than you Swedes?

Y-DNA doesn't mean jackshit, might as well make blood type maps.
Autosomal gives an accurate picture of genetic heritage as it shows thousands of lines of ancestry. Y only shows one individual line of ancestry.

Source on the scientific studies behind this map, I am not gullible enough to take maps made on ms paint seriously.

Enjoy being Celt then.

You mean this?

Dumbest post ever

This has to be pasta because it is straight laughable

Most swedes arent even nordic tho. Scandis generally arent nordic they just look it mostly

Yeah the god tier are nords

If you're not baiting right now then you're most definitely a low IQ subhuman.

You are trolling

lmfao every fucking person in this thread thinks they are full nord when in reality 100% of europeans are just a massive shitmix of everything. im blonde hair blue eyed and i still know that my genetics are a massive amalgamation of every type of european. all yall are in denial if you think you are 100% free of jew blood as well.

>Y only shows one individual line of ancestry.
And that is problematic only if you believe the jewish lie that Europe has been "multicultural" for centuries because after each war all women would get raped and give off millions of multicultural offsprings.

Y DNA tests very easily match autosomal ones, because Europeans are mostly all of pure races that certainly didn't mix with other groups.

This is shit bait. Try harder next time.

>being this deluded

You claim you're Nordic, then claim Swedes aren't.
>flag
Never mind.

Swedes arent nordic

You are a bad troll

>DNA tests are a delusion

Multiculturalism has been pushed for a really long time you know, so much it affected every single area of human activity.

Y only measures one line of ancestry not everyone's inbred. Autosomal covers thousands of lines of ancestry. To try and say there is little difference is astounding.
There was mixing between European races for thousands of years. Finland and Basque are the only genetic isolates in Europe and even they have had some mixing.

>Y only measures one line of ancestry not everyone's inbred. Autosomal covers thousands of lines of ancestry.
And I'm saying they match because
>There was mixing between European races for thousands of years.
is a lie.

>Finland and Basque are the only genetic isolates in Europe and even they have had some mixing.
Hahahahahahaha. In France only, there's Corsica, Burgundy, Brittany, Alps and Alsace as areas with very high rates of pure races.

>we wuz ceasar n shiet

I just wanted to post this. Excellent thread btw.