The local government just decided to put up some refugee homes just 100 meters from where I live

The local government just decided to put up some refugee homes just 100 meters from where I live.

Is there something I can do to stop this shit that won't get me in trouble with the law? I do not want to see my neighborhood turned into a lawless shitshow.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimethinc.com/texts/atoz/security.php
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IN A SICK SOCIETY

BREAKING THE LAW IS A SIGN OF GOOD HEALTH

Friend of mine thought about lighting the homes on fire before the rapefugees move in.

SEEMS PRETTY BAD TO WRITE ABOUT IT ONLINE BEFOREHAND, THEN

I think it's a crazy plan myself ://

crimethinc.com/texts/atoz/security.php

Kill them. Kill them all. Post the video to liveleak then give us the link.

Move

A European civil war is inevitable. The only question is who will start it?

secret arson

Pre-plug up all the toilets!

Meet your new qt hijabi gf

Put the heads of pigs on pikes and set them up around the mudslime nest. If you happen to have the rest of the pig, launch rubber balloons of the pig's blood onto the homes.

And dont forget to deck the halls with the entrails. Gotta use the entire animal.

welcome them REALLY hard?

already started

plug the sinks and let the water run. ruin the home, but it will not attract attention until the next day.

Put up posters with this on it at local hipster hangouts.

yeah and her 11 brothers who've already had her

Bury a pig there and give the pig a tombstone.

turn your house into a pig farm and offer them one as a welcoming gift

refugee here :
i dont know but in a lot of cases if the community(village / town /....) disagrees with the decison they can plan a protest or simply fire a petition aginst it to the town hall that is not breaking the law that is your right as a citizen

I'll just leave this here, for educational purposes.

Fire

same guy :
also im not an expert on norwegian politics but if you have a a far right party there like (AFD in germany or the NF in france ) you can contact them and they could provide more help ever than what you could find here or on any other website

fuck up the houses before they move in. cut off eletctic. pour concrete down the plumbing. steal AC units and water heaters. things worth alot of money. and burn half the house down.

leave trash everywhere. literally make it your personally party house before they move in

I think Jack London wrote a short story answering your very need, user.

You will not get caught.

You can do the trusty thing and kys now.

You will meet 72 hitlers in heaven!

Especially the sponge trick, fucking up the electrical, and the burning.

Also obtain syringes and use a steak to make them look used. Scatter them all over the place.

Molotov

Start your own cult/religion if you get them high and preach to them they will do anything for you

Start a petition to stop it. If people are too bluepilled to sign, wait until the rapists start shit.

Norweigans burning things down? This sounds like a job for varg

Just accept your cuck fate, norcuck

>Male Norwegian politician raped by asylum seeker says he feels GUILTY that his attacker will now be deported because the man might suffer back in Somalia

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3528236/Male-Norwegian-politician-raped-asylum-seeker-says-feels-GUILTY-attacker-deported-man-suffer-Somalia.html

Burn it down, get a bunch of Styrofoam and mux it with bananas and gas. Make it thick.

Get a mask and and old pair of shoes.

Spread that shit on the bottom of the house/complex and pour more gas around it and a small trail. Light it and run.

Dispose of all clothes, mask, shoes.

Act surprised, act outraged. Just die with the lie

Place pork products everywhere.

This is always the correct response to Muslims moving in. 3 am fire drill

>crimethinc.com/texts/atoz/security.php
Fun read, thanks for sharing

>Styrofoam and mux it with bananas
Why this?

A lot of swedish patriots did that.
There's a map of all the cases somewhere. like 30 asylum homes burned down all over the country.

But you're not gonna do shit, enjoy your refugees

This.

>Is there something I can do to stop this shit that won't get me in trouble with the law?
Play with some matches maybe? Just don't get caught.

Buy some gasoline, pour it on the house. Light a match and throw onto house. Get those sand niggers out of your country

>Friend of mine thought about lighting the homes on fire before the rapefugees move in.
It's more effective if you wait until they all move in, no?

Styrofoam turns gasoline into napalm. Bananas probably just thicken it, not sure why not just put more styrofoam

Sell your house. Move.

Is it illegal in your country to wear plate armor and carry a mace or shield? Because that's what I suggest.

It's simple, really.

Arson.

Vote for political parties against muslims.

I think that's about it, mate.

Arson

>FBI
why

burn it down in the middle of the night, can't be too hard

shit on the doorstep at 4:20 am every day

This is extremely stupid. The FBI wasting their time on finding a bacon donator. The FBI should have tasted such sweet suculent bacon and called it a day. Smh

YOU SHALL DO IT

YOU WILL NOT GET CAUGHT

YOU SHALL MAKE YOUR ANCESTORS SMILE

PILLAGING IS IN YOUR BLOOD

If there are gates surrounding the homes, get buddies together and chain yourselves to all of the entrances the evening before they move in. Use liberal tactics against them. Use your body to nonviolently block access and force the government to use violence against its citizens for the benefit of invaders. Make sure you have a friend streaming and tell real media, too.

Arson. Don't get caught.

Burn them down in the name of our Viking ancestors. Just use a cellphone and a circuit that attaches to a gasoline tank and wait for it to explode.

a cigarette finds some paper and gasoline by accident and the whole camp burns down... tragic

BURN THEM DOWN. BEFORE PEOPLE MOVE IN. HURRY!

Do you have any sources? Where do you live? Oslo or something?

As soon as the homes stand, enter them at night and turn up the water faucets. Waterleaks can happen anytime, tragic.

Don't burn them, the media is going to have a field day with that.

>refugee here

You're not going to fool anymone, Malte-Sören.

Dont get caught

t. Achmed

>49%

Don't you have some shrimp on the barbie to cook? Stop telling him not to do what he wants to do.

Nahh fuck that. Do it. Fuck the government for trying to do this shit, and fuck Muslims.

This. Start the fires and don't be seen. Wake them up first or bar the doors depending on how much you actually want to kill them.

>bacon donator

You know what to do

Set A PIG FARM in your property,

Liquor Store with a mini bar in your property ,also befriend some Bikers group like Mongols

burn them down

Only if you take the time to bar all the doors and windows first.

Bump