Go to University Career Fair page

>Go to University Career Fair page
>List of companies and what positions they're looking for
>Click on first company
>Click on first job listing in software QA
>Minimum experience: 4 years
>mfw

What the fuck is wrong with employers these days?
They're on a college career database, most likely no one will have 4+ years of experience in their career field

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poor fag detected.

Obviously this position is not for you find another one. When I was in school I was constantly working as a programmer despite not having a degree. Obviously you are a man child because you can't seem to balance work and school.

Here's a pro tip from someone that actually hires people:

>drop a resumé anyway

Those "requirements" are there for 2 reasons:

1. It's what would be perfect for that position
2. It weeds out gutless betas, like you

I have a job, just not 4 years of experience. More like 2.

Beta detected kys

University/College is a fucking meme, you are better off learning a trade in trade school.
Even if you study a STEM field, chances are you will be stuck in the unemployment because of unreasonable employment requirements unless you have outstanding skills to provide or have Jew-esque connection to get you a job

It's cause they expect you to work while in school.
A lot of companies hire interns for like 1+ year positions so it actually kind of suspends your school for a bit but ultimately looks really good on your resume.

My boss gets pissed off when morons like you apply to jobs without the experience they specifically requested.

Your boss is a faggot, Jim

>muh credentialism

You're both faggots, working is cancer.

>Not doing internships that count as work experience
>Not doing research that counts as work experience

To add my 2 cents, my first job out of college "required" 7 years of industry-specific experience and a Master's

JUST DO IT

>no one will have 4+ years of experience in their career field

I thought the same way until my HR sister-in-law told me the truth about "minimum experience" in entry level jobs:

Its anti-minority. To stop feminists, googles, etc from bitching and moaning, companies put up these ridiculous """experience"""" requirements so that, if for whatever reason legal or not, they can throw their resume in the bin without a bullshit discrimination lawsuit coming their way.

Its all legal risk-aversion. Apply to these companies anyway; whats the worse that could happen?

OP, it's a load of shit. Most companies will say that they have this n-year experience requirement, but it's nonsense. They just want someone who isn't shit. I think at this point, they just have standardized on this experience requirement bullshit as a manner of repetition.

Anyway. If you know your shit, you'll be fine. Since you're in a technical field, you can manhandle the technical interview process and waltz right on in.

Then again, if you're just some faggot who expected that your 4-to-6-year extension of adolescence would somehow count as a qualification rather than knuckle down and actually hone your skill set, you should die nameless and destitute.

Good luck OP.

I've heard that listing absurd requirements like that is how companies game the foreign workers program to get pajeet from the shitting street to do the same job for half the price. If they somehow do get any local workers how meet the requirements they just make up some bullshit about them "not fitting the work environment" and repost the job listing with even higher requirements.

>Do internship cause their office is 10 min away
>Casually get job after college
Fucking easy modo

Interesting.

I saw this video several years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

Generation Z will be a generation of entrepreneurs for this very reason.

I got a job I wasn't qualified for 2 months out of college.

Yeah if you don't do internships you won't get hired.

I fucked up while doing my degree and never did internships and couldn't get work after. Now I'm doing a 2-year diploma that's similar to my degree and it was a piece of cake getting an internship and they've offered to hire me after I'm done this year of school.

If you don't do internships you basically have to do it the jewwy way and just "know" someone in the company to get hired.

Wow you guys are mean. It ain't easy being bipolar schizo >:(

So if there's no chance of getting the job anyways because of the ridiculous experience requirements, why would anyone care what your boss thinks?

Just curious what company do you work for?

I can see Americans acting that way, but here in Brazil they really don't give a fuck if you don't have exactly what they demand.