/sg/ Syria General - HOUTHIS KEEP RAPING SAUDIS EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/tTIXZGSPl4c
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Latakia Sept 9
mediafire.com/convkey/e7d9/omsgf0tedna7sd5zg.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg
>West Ghouta 18 September
i.imgur.com/wlztbvB.jpg
>North Aleppo City September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/d9bf/dq17eu4sd74jz9ozg.jpg
>Shirqat September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 24
>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches
>Lavrov says during talks US admitted Islamic State is a ‘bigger threat than Assad’
>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
>Turkish-backed rebels lose over 20 villages to ISIS in northeast Aleppo
>Erdogan says the U.S. sent weapons to Kurdish fighters in Syria
>Yemeni forces break into Nahooqah Saudi post West of Najran
>Houthis shot down KSA F-16

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
Houthi video - youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oulosP/status/779877584846761987
youtube.com/watch?v=JYnQg9UxDXQ
heavy.com/news/2016/09/cascade-mall-shooting-photos-suspect-gunman-active-shooter-burlington-washington-wa-seattle-isis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TonyTohcy
youtube.com/watch?v=QwntRG6-QmE
youtube.com/watch?v=vgamgWJxGP4
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/bm27_uragan/status/779751261776248834?lang=en
almasdarnews.com/article/liwaa-al-quds-syrian-army-storm-handarat-camp-northern-aleppo/
youtu.be/Uyz0YZLWxz0
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/middleeast/jordan-writer-nahed-hattar-killed/index.html
archive.fo/AxhWy
youtu.be/yeAuli1YNgo
youtu.be/L_1FmU8UaSY
youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B267x-e5Y8U
webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-the-situation-in-the-middle-east-7777th-meeting/5108361736001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

>/oven/

Lolknul tebe zasheku

SAUDI AIRCRAFT DOWN CONFIRMED!!!!
GET IN HERE IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
twitter.com/oulosP/status/779877584846761987

Just a drone though

Stay classy, happy houthi.

Stay classy happy houthi!

Stay Classy Happy Houthi

Stay classy, happy houthi!

youtube.com/watch?v=JYnQg9UxDXQ

this channel is from one of your "countryman"

>implying that i'd watch something from a deserter
Go back to Syria and fight. Be a man, not a pussy.

This is where all the Skypes will be buried.

fucking faggot Obongo bombs the SAA but somehow the following ISIS assaults are not bombed either. If Deir Ez Zor falls, it will be a huge step in the direction of Syria's balkanization

Yes it'll be their land they'll bury their dead in it.

Hama is about to fall right?

Why are you posting from jail?
heavy.com/news/2016/09/cascade-mall-shooting-photos-suspect-gunman-active-shooter-burlington-washington-wa-seattle-isis/

Ah yes, the Eternal Turkroach strikes again.

I love people who never even been in 1 physical fight call me out on being apussy

New footage of Houthis slapping saudi shit?

I love people who never even been in 1 physical fight call me out on being apussy

Bismilah Ir Rahman Araheem

The biggest enemies of Islam, the jews, and their slave warriors, the crusaders, are planning and scheming to overturn the rule of Recep Tayip Erdogan (Hafidhahullah).

And indeed did the crusaders fail in their plan with the kurds, to support them in their fight of the mossad created isis as to gain ground to be used as a base against turkey and it's people. We saw all the terrorist attacks that they committed in the name of kurdistan, and there is no difference between PKK and PYD, for they are both sons of the same whore, the zionist empire.

And indeed God did decree that Erdogan survive the coup, so he could keep fighting against the jews and to bring honor back to islam. Even if the shiites, jews and all infidels combined hate it.

As the arab leaders cower before israel, Erdogan openly criticizes israel and sends help ships to besieged gaza. And when the jews kicked out morsi with their zionist egyptian army, it was indeed a happy day for them, but these days are temporary, for Allah has planned, and he is the best of planners.

And every time the arabs are irrelevant, the turks take hold of Islam. And indeed it is more befitting to them.

>be Saudi
>be the biggest dicksucker known in the ME
>get trained, a fuckload of fancy weapons, and rich in Oil
>fight a bunch of literal sandniggers
>get shit on

Requesting a JUSTed Saudi Arabia shoop

No

Seriously? Are you complaining just because a city of 200,000 syrians - with a sizeable number of christians - may be genocided by ISIS?

See OP.

>Even if the shiites, jews and all infidels combined hate it.
The wahabi cancer leaf that is cuckolded to the high heavens. You will run away like the gay incestous unrightously elected caliph omar (LA) did in uhud war.

Yeah? Why wouldn't I?

coward shia dog living in norway, go back to iraq and defend your country

My man, that is one good video! fav'd

Does this picture trigger your wahabi sunni?

Because Assad throws barrel bombs all the time and stuff!!! And destroy hospitals and kill kids! This is just a stunt from Russia!!
t. samantha powers

How about this?

I love people who won't fight for their country, especially when they need all the help they can get.

how about this wahabi leaf?

all kuffar like you

Any good sites to find Yemen conflict maps?

wow calm your saggy tits there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Yemeni_Civil_War_detailed_map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TonyTohcy

sad coward, you talk big online but lets see you finish the fight in iraq

why aren't you In "Israel" then??

despite of the dumb sanctions and the tensions, western companies are still investing in russia haha

shut the fuck up pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=QwntRG6-QmE

youtube.com/watch?v=vgamgWJxGP4

Why are you a sectarian takfiri? Your leader khamenei says you must respect sunnis.

I respect only the ones that respects me in the first place. Otherwise I put my worst used sandals in anyone's disrespecting mouths. I am gonna watch a movie then sleep. Dont bother replying.

I love how you evade my point and try turn this on me. You're a Syrian. In America. While there's a war in Syria happening.
Even us South Africans go volunteer in Israel during their wars.
LMAO.

and not you....you're point??

munafiq

Shame. You're clearly embarrassed that I brought this up. At least you're supporting the SAA over here in /sg/ LMAO.

Quit deflecting and answer him you kike.

War is messed up dude, don't argue with these perma virgin anime fags. They can sit comfortably cause they don't have to worry about a war.

Even if you come out as victor, you will come out messed up in the head and scarred for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

The same way you are supporting Israel on sg...seriously calling people out on their "manhood" because you can't argument your point is burger level autism

Mossad Mossad, leave

Agreed,but I just like to entertain their ideas and use it against hem

You're not only a coward, but of a really low IQ too.
I'm not Israeli, you're Syrian - can't even compare LMAO.
We go over there (to Israel) even though we can can get jailed for it here.
Quite being butt-hurt, at least make up an excuse that you're disable or something LMAO.

Stay classy happy houthi !

Back to calling people "pussy" like a child again I see....oh wait you added "really low IQ too"...The only reason you hate me being in the west is because you don't feel safe going to gay clubs.

When you say "we" do you mean literally you? Or just some other kikes have done it and you are just taking credit for doing nothing?

> butt-hurt deserter is butt-hurt
LMAO. I take real pleasure from the amount of rage I induce with my posts. Always good to see people like you latch on to me as result of them.

Yeah, 50 dead saudis by tochka, riiiiight.

Explosion!

T*RKROACHES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Houthis downed a Saudi drone. pictures are all over twitter.
keep crying you proxy saudi faggot

Hahaha the Saudis are shit at war. They're better terrorists than anything

Praise Kek

SAUDIS r shit

Come on Minnesota, It wasn't aimed at you this time.

Also, I support any JAP 3D girl pic so keep it up.

STAY CLASSY, HAPPY HOUTHI

i'm about to make a video as a tribute to Toyosaki Aki's birthday
stay tuned

Oh this is rich coming from the most sectarian takfiri this side of the nile.

Did I hurt your feelings too? It's funny how your deserter friend approached me out of the blue all cocky, with completely off-topic remarks, and then he landed up looking like the fool here.
LMAO.
Stay mad.

I ain't in the Jap Idol/singer thing so I don't know anything about her.

I am more of a JAV guy if you know what I am saying

But keep doing what you doing famalaaman.

Based Israel bro shredding people to pieces in this thread.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Stay classy, happy Houthi, rape those Saudi shits.

you fucking faggot

>response
>rage
lol

Yom tov, Aaron!

Have people seen this? It is beautiful

twitter.com/bm27_uragan/status/779751261776248834?lang=en

it's Harun you fucking kike

You BTFO of yourself a long time ago, deserter.
You also played the stereotypical Jew-tactic when you got called out on it too.
LMAO.

lol deserter I been in the US most of my life

toxic south african jew

hitler would have tried to kill assad as well by supporting honorary aryans AKA moderate rebels btw

>Hitler
>supporting US/Israeli backed rebels

Hitler got inspiration from a repulsive person named (((Lev Davídovich Bronstein))) though

>hitler would have tried to kill
No

>This is what commies actually believe

That's where they'll find the Skype's bodies yes

Handarat when ?

ahh yes, now the chilean autist defends that (((fag))) as well :0)

>hitler would have tried to kill assad
Nah, he would have recruited the SAA as a front-line force.

Remember Operation Exporter had Nazi Germany "allied" with the Syrian Republic, Vichy France and Lebanon.

hitler tried to invade one of syria's best allies....Russia

hitler was pro muslim and i would be surprised if he didn't secretly convert, infact i would be surprised if he would not be admitted to heaven

Now, SAA is storming it

Well I guess this all depends on which timeline you're going with.

Source

almasdarnews.com/article/liwaa-al-quds-syrian-army-storm-handarat-camp-northern-aleppo/

higly doubt it. SAA strategy is to storm an area capture it, and then retreat before enemy reinforcements arrive.
After the enemy reinforcements come in, SAA war planes and artillery pound the entire area for a week to soften up the Rebels.
Once that's done, SAA will attack for real and capture the area
See Kinsabba, Ramouseh, Artillery base, Deir Ezzor, etc

Hey, don't spoil the plan faggot :^)

Stay classy, Happy Houthi

>al masdar

>Turkey stronk

Fucking dumbass :DDDD

delet

This morning

Roepcke is shilling on a Sunday morning harder than during the week. Fucker really does it for free.

What is zero hour in aleppo mean?

You don't see Re:Zero or Love Live for the zero shit memes?

done. I like video editing
youtu.be/Uyz0YZLWxz0

bump

Maan, Qubariyya and Handarat.

Not bad for a hard day's work. The cowards can't win even while terror bombing civilians. This is the final death throe of the Russian campaign, equivalent to the December raids on Hanoi just before the fall of Saigon.

Wew

Mazel tov, Herod!

Coming soon, the campaign to liberate Zayn al Abiddeen and Kafraa mountains, along with the towns of Khattab, Qomhana and Kafraa. Their fall shall strategically doom Hama city.

Valhalli hitler was the 2nd coming of the prophet himself, only one step away from being the mahdi!

Those are some very sophisticated looking barrel bombs, Vladimir.

What the fuck is this heresy

So now that putin and the roach king are bffs turkush support for the idlib beheaders must have stopped correct?

Well I have to clean myself up now after that one.
Valhalli Putin sure does know how to crowdsource a good kebab cookout.

they're not bffs, it was just a limited deal. Turkish support did not stop.

What do you base your projected credibility on?

Nothing you have predicted has come true so far. Quite the opposite if anything. Even the northern Front is caving under the first sign of ISIS

Why do the ruskies not seem annoyed over turkey invading the north then?

Two months are nothing in Syrian scale time frames. Aleppo is far from lost, a new battle to break the siege will take place soon.

I base it on the fact that positions that stood strong for years in Hama, such as Maardas, Maan and Kawkab, have all fallen simultaneously along with three major urban centers, all with barely a fight by a token rebel force. The main rebel force isn't even helping them due to focus on Aleppo and animosity with JAA. Although it is said a few hundred fighters from JFS have just arrived in Hama to assist with the city battle.

The regime relies on outer defenses in both Hama and Aleppo. The internal sections of the cities are soft and inexperienced, having not seen fighting for the duration of the war. That is why the artillery base fell quickly.

I suspect the battle for the mountains north of Hama would be harder than the battle for the city itself. If they get the vantage point over the city then storm it, it might collapse, or even trigger an internal uprising by vengeful locals.

Or it might failed miserably, but throw the regime off quite a bit, allowing the others to focus on Aleppo. Or the opposite might happen; the second siege battle might fail, at the cost of the defense of Hama.

I just don't see any evidence the regime can gain the upper hand in both fronts, and for rebels to win they only need to gain the upper hand in one of the two.

As for north Aleppo, you can't be serious. Need I remind you everyone on /sg/ was drooling at the prospect of Turkey invading the Kurds in Manbij, while I insisted Turkey won't fight Manbij and instead will focus on ISIS. That exactly is happening. Yes the FSA is suffering setbacks, but are you gonna pretend the advance in territory is anything but one sided in favour of the FSA? The whole Jarablus - al Rai corridor is secure, and slowly but surely the FSA will close the al Rai - Marea corridor too. Once those are closed, there will be little ISIS can do.

I habe been following the syrian conflict since it started with mysterious snipers on rooftops.
And I have seen it turn into a war with full scale mechanical offensives and a bombing campaign conducted by two different sides in a Proxy war.

If there's anything sure about this conflict, it's the incalculability of the two.

People have been preaching the immediate Fall of deir ezzor for 4 years, people have been wrong, and people continue to be wrong.

You "predicted" what you'd like to see, there's no way telling what's going to happen either way.

The main Rebel forces you keep tqlking about are an exhausted husk of what they were in spring, and they are in no condition to overrun anything in the near future.

but even if the siege could be broken,taking the whole of Aleepo is a different story completely

Those proxies are incompetent shit heads and Russia/SAA would rather fight against them then ISIS.

I cant be rhe only one to remember ol countryside predicting aleppo to fall in weeks after the seige was momentarily broken

Thanks to the U.S., the kurds were attaining enough military to be able to influence the eventual political solution to Syria's war. This would have been especially true if the kurds managed to link the cantons, forming a single relatively stable area. Allowing Turkey to stop their expansion weakens the kurds' bargaining power in the future against Assad.

This is where you are wrong. They are not exhausted by war, they are exhausted by politics. Without political constraints, they would not have lost the artillery base.

You are right about unpredictability, which is why I dealt in percentages. Before the regime recaptured the base, I gave it an 80% chance Aleppo falls within the next 6 months, now I give it 40% due to the international political climate and the developments in Hama. I am sure one of the two will succeed, however, still to a factor of 80%.

What we can know is that the guys in Idlib have nothing to attack but Aleppo or Hama. ISIS and the SAA have dozens of different fronts to focus on. This is why we can never predict how will Deir ez-Zour or Aleppo work out for them. But Idlib's guys, if they stop being constrained by politics, can just focus on one front and make it work. Just look at how everything the IRGC captured south of Aleppo, JaF systematically reversed since March until it reached the artillery base.

I may be wrong, and the rebels might blow it all due to internal disagreements and foreign pressure. Or maybe Russia and Iran will send thousands of troops to change the equation. Anything can happen. I am just reading how things are looking in their current trajectory.

good morning /sg/

havent been here in a while

explain to me
1) who blew up that UN aid convoy?
2) why did they do it?

It's reaching a point of do or die for both sides. The rebels have run out of easy targets in the north, their only targets are Hama or Aleppo. And if they don't break the siege, Aleppo will end up like Darayya.

If they break the siege, they won't wait for a month this time before continuing the offensive like they did last time. They will at least cripple the regime by capturing something irreversible.

Omg memepercentages, the latest in bleeding edge phase in BTFO deflection tactics courtesy of the Qatari Quincy Institute for Record-Correcting Argumentative Intervention.
Valhalli kek has bestowed upon us a most bountiful haul on this day.

Houthis BTFO oil rich Saudis

Al-Qaeda members in white helmets.

In hope that western media would pick up the story, blame RuAF and SaAF, and help their cause further.

>They are not exhausted by war

this just shows you are very far from reality.

Wtf? Why are you allowed on the Internet?

Of course they are exhausted, they're just not exhausted enough for it to stop them from conducting successful operations better than the government side. Why are you all so literal?

obongo said the UN convoy was attacked by a air strike.

al-Nusra attacked it by ground as you can see Technical vehicle gun holes in the back of the UN truck.

You say that like it was a bad thing.

Rebels have captured the Kawkab train station and sugar factory north of Kawkab and have begun the assault on Karrah village.

I said it like it is. Your grandfather assisted the allies during the war?

Hama in 7 minutes
Damaskus in 30

test

Says the guy who probably gets excited over some irrelevant hill in Latakia

>1 test by this Rouhani

This was back when Russia was commie and allied with the ZOG, mind you.

your proxy works

Onur would need some Anal Jihad sanctioned

I don't get excited about anything.

I'm only here for yemeni Comedy Gold.

Well don't ban it pls my basiji friend!

Cred Forums is haram.
80 lashes for you

/sg/ mocking the opposition for capturing "garden" villages, when a few hundred of them captured large cities they said they were "empty"

I wonder what they'll say when they capture Hama

Moderate gardens captured by moderate salafis, very good.

A month ago: "aleppo will fall to the opposition soon,after it takes al bab".
You lost both aleppo and al bab, erdocuck fucked you so hard in the ass.

Please tell me, how did we lose al Bab? :D

Oh right, you think losing two villages every time you capture ten villages is actually a defeat.

When will we see a school shooting from Onur?

You left aleppo to take al bab.
(And of course fsa lost al bab to ISISin 2014).
You won't take it bbecause wholz fsa is a mercenary company of amateurs.
When did you take a city to IS since 2014?(al Rai doesn t count)

Yeah, but what's a leppo tho?

The reason al Bab and east Aleppo were lost was because ISIS was in Idlib, Azaz, Hreytan, Darat Izza, and kicking them out of there, especially the west Aleppo part, took weeks. There was no manpower to send to fight for the east.

Al Rai does count, and so do Tasil, Sahm al Jolan and Sheikh Saad.

The reason they didn't retake anything from ISIS is because, you know, they were busy fighting in Latakia, Hama, Aleppo and Idlib for the past two years, unlike the YPG. Even SAA didn't retake shit from ISIS before Russia got involved.

As for al Bab, they can take its outskirts with Turkish support, but the city itself will need either Turkish troops or heavy reinforcements from Idlib. In any case taking Qabassin and Bazaa is just as good when it comes to stopping the SDF advance and securing a foot hold near Sheikh Najjar.

Turkey will find a way to make al Bab work because it needs it for its refugee plans.

I may not like him, but that's metal as fuck

an ex Nazi alois brunner was sheltered by assad's dad. they are bros.

saudis have low army tradition they dont know how to fight

Almost feel bad for whoever has had to try and train those fucking retards, but they signed up for it, so.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/middleeast/jordan-writer-nahed-hattar-killed/index.html

>Christian social commentator shares a cartoon of a man in heaven in bed with two women ordering god to bring him wine and food to satirise ISIS-tier Muslim ideology
>gets charged with sedition after Muslims are angered by it
>gets shot and killed outside the courthouse

Is irony lost on these people?

It's the religion of autism.

Now a ground assault has begun on Shaatha and Tulaysiyya as well. These villages are Alawite.

>"Assad must go" says increasingly nervous iraqi geriatric for the seventh time this year

That's great, there your moderately Islamic friends can liberate some heads from necks again.

Darayya.

(((Nick Cohen)))

archive.fo/AxhWy

Yes, Darayya is located in Damascus. Anything else you need to know?

Why doesn't Putin stop this?

youtu.be/yeAuli1YNgo

youtu.be/L_1FmU8UaSY

Is this why that one soldier was found dead way back when the Russian intervention started?

Because dropping a building on civilians is so much better.

What's their strategic target for taking these useless villages? Are they trying to link the Homs pocket?

They are not useless. Alawite villages are usually fortified army positions. The fall of Maan alone has allowed all these lesser important villages to become exposed, as an example.

I'm reading some Arabic tweets. Some say the target is al Hamra and Brigade 66 at the eastern end of the regime pocket, others are saying they want to enter the city from the east. I dunno if east means northeast or literally east.

Either way, even if the Hama offensive fails, taking these villages is important because the rebel gains are no longer a salient, they are a front line. Basically the Idlib pocket is permanently expanding its borders southwards. Usually the regime surrounds Hama offensives from two sides and reverses them, this time there will be nothing to surround.

Tiger says hi from northern hama

Tow says hi from Hama

tell me more how you headchoppers won't be steamrolled just as in east aleppo

There was one screenshot of a thread telling whole story of Syria war from far beginning.. mentioning about shots fired by unknown people (CIA) through protester crowds and etc. Can someone post it again?

Because they weren't steamrolled in Aleppo. One month to regain half the gains of a week's work, human wave after human wave attack. It was a strategic defeat but tactical victory.

The SAA is welcome to divert cannon fodder from Aleppo to "steamroll" Hama. They'll be waiting. The ones in Aleppo I mean.

>losses 1000+ manpower
muh strategic defeat
muh tactical victory
keep comforting yourself

Triggered.

>1000+
>source: dogshit almasdar and assadfanboi twitter accounts

getting butthurt there lad?

Kanker toch een eind op, smerige kutturk.

>b-butthurt

Not really

Nobody who isn't brain dead believes that 1,000 figure.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD

Huilen Hans huilen maar, kijk toe hoe Nederland verkracht wordt Hans.

next

Lads, did something big happened those last 2 weeks ?

Why does america keep pushing this no fly zone bullshit?

reminder that war is bad and you should all feel bad.

Well big shit happen all the time, but in terms of this conflict, not really.US led coalition bombed 100+ SAA soldiers in Deir ez-Zor so that would be the biggest thing but nothing came out of it.

why should we feel bad about a war happening to other people?

>From Adana, Turkey
I see the problem now.

I am rooting for an alliance between SAA, RUS, and Kurds. fight me.

>Arcan
>Adana
>Arcan
Thats a Kurd user.

>and kurds

After Hasakah that is no longer possible, they have shown the true nature of backstabbing k*rds

cause that would be the end of assad

If Trump wins, how will this conflict change bros?

I'm assuming the lolmoderate rebels will find most of their support gone, minus the CIA black-ops. Trumpy will probably bomb the ISIS positions harder than ever before.

Ahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Stay classy, happy houthi.

Shut the fuck up

>turk does something bad
>he is kurd

He did mention how the USAF had bombed the "wrong guys" at a rally recently.

Oh, and pic related.

Did Houthi Bro ever come back?

So it appears that the main Assad offensive on Ale[[p is yet to happen and right now it's just probe attacks.

So when will main attack happen?

I think the surrounding area needs to be cleared, just like YPG's Manbij offensive.

One of the released topics of the upcoming debates is American security, so we should get a better picture quite soon. We already know Hillary wants to go to war with Syria and potentially Russia to enforce her no-fly zone, or even start bombing SAA. Trump has made some isolationist noises, but it's unknown how much of that will be allowed to fly if he wins in November. Should have a better picture after this coming debate.

They are preparing an Aleppo offensive since February. Could be that it will be delayed again because of the rebel Hama offensive

Its the same story over and over
The same happened in ukraine and libya

As a German from Pforzheim (basically Dresden in worse) I'm deeply offended and would like to kick that tards ass.
You literally couldn't walk barefoot in the town for several days, as the asphalt was hot as fuck. These two bombings are, hands down, some of the worst war crimes of the second world war. Nanking, Hiroshima and Nagasaki obviously best it, so did the Holohoux, maybe also Stalingrad.

Comparing this to the (granted: bad) situation in Aleppo is nothing but a joke.
It's always amazing to see, how leftists are ready to use whatever for their agenda.

You're talking about the Syria tl;dr image

But he is.

Daily reminder who this piece of shit shill is

Tutomap @Tutomap 4 hprije 4 sata

#SAA/#NDF Advance in Sheikh Sa'id District S #Aleppo, firecontrol on Karam Noz.ha

Looks like SAA is atacking on all sides, and is just waiting for Rebels to panic because of RuAF bombing and create a weakspot which can be exploited by SAA.

Wasn't the Sadkop fuel depot taken weeks ago?

Just don't give him (you)s. He said it himself that his presence is nothing more but to annoy us, and after his admitance i started to treat him as such, shame he wastes space for other posters.

Probably busy chewing khat and kicking Saudi ass.

>Automated Bakery
Kek

Don't expect them to storm the city. This is a Siege, and that means a lot of sitting around until the enemy has been forced to retreat by bombing raids and occasional fights so that you can move forward a few houses

Wasn`t that the same guy who was convinced that the rebels would have taken over Aleppo by now?

Yes same retard, I usually ignore him because his (((predictions))) are shit, but if he is rarely right he loves to blow it on our noses.

tfw google thinks I live in Syria

>Implying they can't see through proxy.

What do you cucks think about your language ?
I mean you don't have a special code that only understood by your own kind

Wtf this is supposed to posted on /brit/

Even a broken clock is correct two times a day.

What did he mean by this?

I admit I'm behind layers of proxies, I don't wanna get allah'd or mossaded but I'm not in Syria
so fuck you (((google)))

This is part of it. Basically want to remove Assad, and Russian access to mediterranean ports.

"I'm an autist, send help" more or less

Thanks!

Battle of Aleppo, September 25th 2016

What wen't wrong

-_-

Why are grey wolves so fucking retarded in everywhere?

:^)

>Those thighs could feed all of Aleppo

>No turkish flag on wall.
>No picture of Atatürk on wall.
>No dantel on furniture.
Kurd confirmed.

Hitler
>didn't eat meat (to avoid pork)
>didn't smoke or drink
>didn't like jews
>believed in God
>disliked Christianity
>admired Islam
>wrote a book literally translated as "My Jihad" in arabic

MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD

DAĞLARA

BOZKURT

LAZIM

1. "Aleppo is the mother mother of all battles. We'll liberate the whole city!"
2. SAA & friends kick their asses
3. "Haha. We are winning in Hama. Hama is the most important battle now. Forget about Aleppo, pls"

Is this Phase 4 now?

he was mocking the quran, but still he shouldn't have been killed

>These villages are Alawite.
:^)

Stay classy, happy Houthi.

You do realize the supply line to Aleppo goes near Hama, right?

I booked you for pro-killing blasphemers, so you're religiously moderate but secularly fanatic (you kill the civilians of your enemies)

he clearly looks like a caucasian/circassian please

LOL

i mean he is turk, probably from a family who ran away from russia in 1960. unlikely to be kurd

Don't you see his eyes and phenotype ? looks like a turk

And in case you punish, then punish with the like of that wherewith you were punished; and indeed in case you endure patiently, indeed it is more charitable of the patient.16:126

im not patient

Why does everyone here like Assad again?

Is it because he's secular?

Edgy teens who hate Amerikkka and suck Russian dick.

Last time you've cut off Aleppo it was a coordinated attack with IS. Now IS can't help you anymore.
What your terrorist friends are doing is pure desperation.

Pretty much this.

It was a small contingent of Jund al Aqsa, basically ISIS acting alone with defectors from the rebel side. Last time Khanasser was cut was in 2013. Since Jaysh al Fatah formed there has been no real battle for the supply road. Just keep that in mind in case Aleppo goes south, it'll help.

But it seems a few hundred fighters are enough to capture the entirety of north Hama. I'd be worried if I were you.

Fares Shehabi @ShehabiFares
Some of the "humanitarian" aid sent to the hungry "civilians" in eastern Aleppo!! Which explains why they refused inspection by the Syrians.

The support probably started with opposition to destabilising nations because it's good for Israel's security, or for a pipeline, or because they have Russian military bases there, or they chose to drop the petrodollar, or whatever other story you choose to believe. That he managed to stay after all of the underhanded and vile shit we've thrown at him is worthy of respect, even if Russian assistance was crucial to his survival.

I hope he and his country survives just so the evil fucks who decide which nations ride and which die don't get their way for once.

HOLY FUCK PREGNANT TURK GETTING SLAUGHTERED BY SOME JEWS

WTF

GRAPHIC

youtube.com/watch?v=0qF5_P2e_T0

Damn, he only killed 5 american scum

should have sent baba

Pro jihadi jurnos in Aleppo. Just look at their disgusting beards, fucking animals.

I really doubt that God, the guy who created everything and must multitask entire universe, is concerned with the length and shape of facial hair of some bipedal life form on some backwater planet. Fucking durkas.

Because there's no decent opposition to replace him

Anybody got an updated map on syria? How far has Turkey pushed yet?

>mad because he cant grow a beard

ulan orospu çocuğu 10 ay boyunca pkklı siktimtim habeşli de canlı kayalıklarda beytüşşebapta mezra da hantepede kavuşakta dağbaşında daha sayıyim mi lan itin oğlu kazanvadisinde 10 ay analarını siktim BEN KOMANDOYDUM PİYADE DEYİL HELEKİ SİZİN GİBİ VATAN HAİNİ HİÇ DEĞİLDİM NE BU BAYRAK GÖKTEN İNER NEDE SİKİMİZ ANANIZIN AMINDAN İNER
youtube.com/watch?v=B267x-e5Y8U

Shouldn't you be off having gay sex somewhere?

>Bilal Kareem
Someone nuke that retard already

Onur is armenian.

10/10

Are those some sort of missile hanging of those pylons? I don't think they are fuel tanks.

He is secretly Bulgarian.

Think its cruise missiles

lol shut up beta cunts he is more alpha than both of you

jealous shitskins

>jealous shitskins
>flag

Onur is more white than %90 of /sg/

He just take revenge of his anchestors

New to this conflict, why don't America and Russia both support the government? Assad seems like a better option then some rebel group.

Stop sucking his cock omg

t. onur

America is bitch of Israel and Saudi Arabia, and both of them support salafism.

webtv.un.org/live-now/watch/security-council-the-situation-in-the-middle-east-7777th-meeting/5108361736001

>Unloading on Russia again
>Somehow thinking this is a good idea

cruise missiles. Don't know which exactly, probably Kh 101?

NEW BREAD?!?!??!

Yeah what is zero hour ? Massive offensive ?

Ugh i just saw that American bitch moan and bitch
the children! muh children! the barrel bombs!
worst 10 minutes of my life

sorry no bakeries left

Those are Kh-101/102 "stealth" cruise missiles.

Based Assad burnt all muh bakeries

>I have no idea what this conflict is about: the post

The whole point of this civil war is to utterly ruin Syria. For you to know: this is the ultimate goal of Russia too. Obviously, you need a bigger player on each side to achieve this.

Stay classy, happy Houthi

>High capacity assault backery

>muh SOHR "data" Assad and Russia be evil
>muh chemical weapons
>muh Hezbolla is le "terrorists"
>these people are getting paid 150 - 350.000 a year for acting this retarded some even more