What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he meant, "fuck you" that's what

Every time I see this meme, it's accompanied with a still frame from an Oprah interview that had nothing to do with People's Magazine.

Why is that?

Give me a video of him saying that (he didn't)
Your record: Corrected

kys t b h

If it is edited you know what it meant and if it isn't edited you know what he meant. You read it.

Checked.

He meant, Republicans are stupid and I'll take advantage of them.

this isnt real. Theres one out there for Bernie and Democrats too

This is the opposite.

wut

I don't understand.

That makes sense.

The record that needs to be corrected is Hillary's that skank is a crackhead.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Really? I haven't seen one of those.

I've seen this one.

He meant exactly what he said.

dayumn wtf man, that's p. fucked up. I'm now rooting for #MagicJohnson

I thought as much.

Donald Drumpf is such a cuck, it's not even funny.
Before he ran for president, Melania fucked around on him and he literally had to pay her to put his fat, disgusting body on him. Literally a cuck. Maybe it should be Donald Cuckmpf. Such a
>KEK.

That quote is about as credible as the le black science man quotes. He never said that.

I_bet_I_can_quote_someone_saying_anything_on_the_Internet_and_people_won't_notice_it's_made_up.jpg

>This post is on fleek

She wasn't even A CITIZEN I tell you.

God as my witness.

Not her. The other one.

That was almost 20 years ago.

The 90's seems like a different world now

This has been debunked by snopes and never actually existed in people magazine ever.

Donald... you used to have such great hair! What happened...

She wanted to be Anna Nicole.
A fucking Russian slut that just wanted a green card, to be taken care of, and to fuck whoever she wanted. She monetized her Russian cunt, and cucked the Drumpfcuck

I wish this was real.

He started as a paid plant by shillary, but then she fucked up hard by going full AIDS. Now he has to branch off from the original plan and win so the shills can run a shadow presidency from their deathbed.

>snopes

You have to be 18 to post here. Fuck off.

Meh.

He means OP is a faggot for posting fake quotes.

LOL OMFG WHAT? dude that's hilarious! #imwithher #nocucksinthewhitehouse... At least Hillary isn't a cuck.

>blah blah blah

Fuck off.

This seems like it's paraphrased from a real quote by L. Ron Hubbard.

This quote is what sealed the deal and made me support him. Then it turns out the quote was fake, but I had already took the MAGApill.

Ok

dayum ctr trying hard in this thread. well at least their contract is up soon. Hillary Clinton will be indicted and you will be out of a job. how will you find work after the general public and media is force to recognize her corruption?

>At least Hillary isn't a cuck

>fucking GettyImages
confirmed shill

Stop trying so hard to fit in. No one gives a fuck if you march in lockstep with Cred Forums.

Hillbilly.

Pretty shit shop desu

Here. Is this this better?

fuck im voting for hillary now.

sike

get fucking cucked you shill faggot go spam our threads with cp some more you sick fucks

What did she mean by this?

Hahahahahahaaa pee pee poo poo!

Wtf.. I hate People Magazine now.

I don't think Fox News even existed in the 90's....

You're a fat hillbilly moron.

Enjoy making The Walking Dead a hit television show.

>Hahahahahahaaa pee pee poo poo!

That is very logical.

>no reply
>obviously ashamed of using images exploiting children to try to deter us from talking about Hillary's corruption

Fucking with these CTR people is fun but I am genuinely disgusted that they are depraved and desperate to do that shit

>That is very logical

What the fuck is this a SJW's YouTube comment section? You type like someone who spends time there. But that's a given since you are a digusting pedo CTR shill. Fuck off and die

It did, started in 1996

KEK

wut

This literally makes liberals look like children...

It means nothing. He didn't say this. Legit has been debunked many times.

Oprah said this.

wut

I have a theory

Some Trump supporter made this meme so liberals would post it like crazy. Then when someone brings up the argument "okay can you plese show me saying it?" The photo is of Trump's Oprah Winfrey interview, so they will all go there to see if he actually said it. Instead they will simply hear him speak presidental and how he hasn't changed over all these years. Simply put it the Shills are not only proven wrong about that quote but also about the whole "Oh what a flip flopper he is" So you kill 2 birds with one stone and shills are BTFO by their own meme.

That Republicans are way more hardline about voting based on party then Democrats.

You're a genius my friend.

Audio or video proof?

wut

fugg :D :D :D :D

>Trump
>Speaking presidential
This is literally the opposite of supporting Trump

quote not real
real quote youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg

This is implying liberals actually reserch though.

he meantt hat

>I have a theory

You always do.

wut

>implying that statement is incorrect
>implying any of us are republicans

Record Status:
[ ] Corrected
[X] Uncorrected

The pic it from Oprah in the 80's and the text is a fabrication.

Confusing. Is this supposed to be an anti Trump meme?

Might have worked last year, but now it just makes him appear unafraid and badass.
Every day more and more people envision him as the President...And with Hillary so weak, awkward and invisible, it's like Trump running unopposed.

>random tumblr quote
>no sauce
>saged

This is both fake and gay. This is low effort.

You know what to do.

>sage

"Ayy lmao muh niggas wat dup? U tap dat booty?" -Aristole on the meaning of life.
"OP is a fag"-Napoleon Bonaparte
"I fucked OP's mom last night."-Jeb Bush
"I'd rather this than OP."-T.Rex on the mass extinction.
"OP is a nigger, and not the good kind."-Barrack Hussein Obama on his stance on healthcare in America
"OP needs to be removed more than kebab."-Anyoumous Serbian
"OP has molested more than I have, because he has a tiny dick and is a fag with AIDS who likes to grab other people's balls. Edit: OP is a subhuman and does not count as a person."-Bill Cosby

Easy to do...

Don't abuse meme magic