Can someone catch me up on the jennifer flowers and some other guy thing

How does mark cuban sitting in the front row hurt trump? Doesnt it just make hillary look dependent on big donors?

Ive been working doubles the last two days, what the fuck is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mcuban/status/778936780263337984
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Cuban hates Trump for breaking into politics before he did.

>How does mark cuban sitting in the front row hurt trump? Doesnt it just make hillary look dependent on big donors?
It doesn't hurt Trump. Trump eats this shit up

>jennifer flowers
Mark cuban goes on Twitter and tells Trump he's going to be in the front row, clearly trying to distract him at the debates. Trump reponds by saying he'll bring Gennifer flowers. This isn't an attack against Cuban; it's against Hillary. Gennifer was one of the ladies Bill dicked as a Governor or President.

How would you feel if you know I fucked your wife and sat in front of you while you're speaking to 100M+ people

Hillary = cucked at debate

thanks for explaining.
I remembered who Flowers was.

I didnt understand how the mark cuban guy had anything to do with anything unless he had fucked trumps wife.

>unless he had fucked trumps wife.
Mark Cuban has never has sex

Cuban's 'Bobbsie Twins' tweet ( no idea what that means) hints there may be a deeper relationship than what is publucally known.
But the more I learn, I jyst realuzw Cuban is envious and pathetically ignorant.
Him asking Charles Ortel, a Harvard MBA expising Clinton Foundation fraud, if he's bad at math shows some serious stupidity.
The worst it can do is cause Trump to get overconfident thinking, 'Is that all they got?'

>Ive been working doubles

was he trying to imply 100bil = 1 trillion?

i see what you did there, but no, not that kind....

just the work ones.

But what does mark cuban have to do with trump at all? Ive never heard of the guy.
apparently he had some show that was like the Apprentice but it got cancelled?

Maybe it will trigger a seizure.

Also makes her look dependent on a man

He's been on a lot of news shows discussing the election. He never says anything intelligent or novel. He's a dipshit who got rich off the dotcom boom and thinks that somehow makes him relevant in the political sphere. He recently offered trump 20 million dollars to discuss policy with him, but he would almost certainly have been reading questions written by someone else who prepped him. It would be foolish from trump to take him up on the offer since Cuban would be able to steer the discussion in a way that he paid thousands of dollars to be prepped for by intelligent subversive Jews. I also have heard that he changed his name is actually a Jew himself. The guy's a douchebag

>(((Mark Cuban)))
Cred Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

you're the best.
thanks so much. thats what i was wondering.

I guess I should of formed my question better, something along the lines of "why do normies think this matters"

>Mark Cuban has been butthurt over this letter for over 10 years now

Mark Cuban seemed pretty cool on the show "Shark Tank."

By "pretty cool," I mean that he wasn't an absolute dick, unlike a lot of the other venture capitalists (kind of like how an ugly girl has an even uglier girl sit next to her at the bar, so that she doesn't seem so ugly in comparison). He's also the owner of some sports team, which makes people who like sports cream their jeans over the guy.

Basically, it's a guy who got lucky on the dotcom bubble becoming well liked because he owns a sports team and isn't a total dick on a venture capitalist show.

cuban is a jew

take a wild guess why he doesn't like Trump

>Basically, it's a guy who got lucky on the dotcom bubble

>implying he didn't make his fortune by virtue of being Jewish.

I think he assumed that the guy actually meant 100 million instead of 100 billion.

> Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.

>‘He said Hillary had eaten more pussy than he had.’

plot twist: hillary done ate this bitch's snatch too and both are friends...

>Yet however much their roles as mistress and wife cast Gennifer and Hillary Clinton as natural rivals Gennifer claimed to feel a sense of solidarity with Hillary, 65, and would support Hillary’s candidacy for President.
>Sep 19, 2013

Would you look at that.

This "bobbsey twins" tweet from Cuban has me worried, anons. What else do you think the two of them discussed during that phone call? Does Mark have a recording ready for October. He is obviously alluding to something bigger here and wants to make Trump sweat. What is it? An October surprise?

(((Cuban))) claims Hillary respects the 2nd amendment.

twitter.com/mcuban/status/778936780263337984

Kathy Shelton should be invited too. Hillary defended Shelton's rapist.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

Wow! Mark Cuban is just like me and understands my plights!

>Mark Cuban
>Cuban started a company, MicroSolutions, with support from his previous customers from Your Business Software. MicroSolutions was initially a system integrator and software reseller. The company was an early proponent of technologies such as Carbon Copy, Lotus Notes, and CompuServe.
>In 1990, Cuban sold MicroSolutions to CompuServe—then a subsidiary of H&R Block—for $6 million.
In 1995, Cuban and fellow Indiana University alumnus Todd Wagner started Audionet, combining their mutual interest in Indiana Hoosier college basketball and webcasting. With a single server and an ISDN line,[27] Audionet became Broadcast.com in 1998. By 1999, Broadcast.com had grown to 330 employees and $13.5 million in revenue for the second quarter.[28] In 1999, Broadcast.com helped launch the first live-streamed Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.[29] That year, during the dot com boom, Broadcast.com was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.7 billion in Yahoo! stock.

Mark Cuban: The story of a man who started out ripping people off by reselling software, to creating a company that ripped people by reselling software, selling his company, then starting a RealPlayer streaming website and selling it to yahoo.. Basically a Staples employee who got rich quick because people were afraid of computers in the 80s and 90s, and now he has failed in every other business venture he's tried and only has a sports team and shark tank to his credit. Amazing business, man!

You're probably smarter than Mark Cuban, this is after all the guy that's in the GBWR for "biggest e-commerce transaction" aka he spent 40 millon dollars on a plane.. on ebay.

Most NBA fans hate Mark Cuban. He is okay on Shark Tank, but he is downright rude to people if he doesn't like their idea and can also be a real cunt to the other sharks.

>let me misspell her name because I dont know shit hurr durr
Go eat a flaming dog cock

The sharks all hate him for throwing around assloads of cash and doing shit like "you have to say yes RIGHT NOW or I'm out."
Everything he's done post dotcom era and almost every investment he's made goes south, too. Being a dick is his entire gimmick.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
Strange that comments don't show up.

>the only rule is to be yourself

what a fun game

THIS!!!

Trump and Cuban have been enemies for years. They hate each other. Hillary asked him to sit up front to try and mindfuck him by having his rival there.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html

Comments can be seen in USA

I wonder if it's because Cuban made his money almost exclusively being a reseller of services, and broadcast.com started out and became popular just because he and his friends wanted to listen to sports games over the internet.. Amazingly he should get credit for selling a company that sold compuserve software to compuserve..

Cuban was always seen by Trump even when Trump wasn't political as a guy trying to fake his way around, he doesn't think Cuban is a tech guru (he isn't, I doubt Cuban can even code in Basic) and he think he's a boastful, socially retarded, crybaby.. and that has to hurt coming from Trump who used to show up on WWF and later WWE programs.

I mean girls find it fun when a dude is being himself...

TIL Mark Cuban is billionaire Elliot Rogers

>How does mark cuban sitting in the front row hurt trump?

He's another celebrity rich person and Trump hates him because he's worth more than he is and his show had better ratings than his.

bait

It's true. Shark Tank beats The Apprentice/Celeb Apprentice pretty handily and Cuban is worth 3.3b while Trump is probably only worth a couple billion at this point.

>working doubles
>doubles
nice

Trump should put in the first row the woman whose rapist hillary got out of jail

Die Reddit

>He's another celebrity rich person and Trump hates him because he's worth more than he is and his show had better ratings than his.
>Cuban
>Worth more...

>SEC lawsuits for insider trading
>Fine after Fine and denied ownership/bid denied because of how he handled the Mavericks
>Was sued because Marvericks almost went bankrupt
>of the 89 companies he has invested in 9 are still in existence
>Owns Magnolia Pictures and Landmark Theatres
>Those two companies have been for sale since 2011
>Cuban support a high definition video tape format, shows what a "tech" guy he is..

worth more than Trump.. who owns The Trump Org with 515 subsidies.. which is owned by himself and even sticking real estate he has real estate holdings worth US$3.5 billion with a value of commercial properties totaled at US$1.3 billion, his residential properties at US$410 million, and his club facilities at US$866 million, and an additional US$940 million for properties he has less than 100 percent stake in.. Not to mention $87.9 million stock diversified with hundreds of enterprises in variety of industries. He owns a stake in a number of public companies within numerous sectors that include tobacco distributors, retail outlets, pharmaceutical companies, industrial manufacturing companies, financial conglomerates, oil companies, high technology firms and defense contractors. Public stock investments within his portfolio include General Electric, Chevron, UPS, Coca-Cola, Home Depot, Comcast, Sanofi, Ford, ConocoPhillips, Energy Transfer Partners, Altera, Verizon Communications, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America, Nike, Google, Apple Inc., Philip Morris, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Whole Foods, Intel, IBM, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson, Caterpillar, Kinder Morgan, AT&T and Facebook...

Vs a man.. who was sued for being that bad at owning a basketball team... Yeah.

Real player was ass, too. Basically malware.

that hand shadow just tops it all off