King Obama gives UN speech saying America should give up rights for """national security"""

Did Cred Forums miss this? I didn't see anything about it.

thefederalist.com/2016/09/20/obama-un-giving-freedom-enhances-security/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOeNx1-o1DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vzZT9gW5gp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he says this shit like every day

it's not even news it's just leftist orthodoxy

What is he even thinking?

Pretty dumb shit to say considering that the US just disjointed a multilateral ceasefire agreement.

I was amazed, dumbfounded, angry, saddened and mystified all at the same time when I read about this.

Can we impeach this fucker and fire anyone he let infest our government?

Invoke the fourteenth, giving away our rights to foreign power has to be just cause for it.

Democrat party needs to be dissolved and made great again

Trump please pardon me for voting for this globalist scum. What kind of president actually wants to constrain the country he leads?

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

-$100 bill man

That quote's out of context.

He's saying that the United Nations should impose constraints on all countries to reduce the likelihood of war, and the United States government should obey those constraints.

He's not talking about personal liberties, but things like stockpiling nuclear weapons or sending troops to other countries.

Not that I like Obama or anything, but come on.

Constraints like forcing countries to bring in refugees? Making the UN more like a global EU?

I wrote "rights", my mistake, but I believe I understood the quote in context. And imo letting the UN dictate to the United States is not a far reach from the UN putting EU like regulations on the people. Especially when muh environment comes up

>Constraints like forcing countries to bring in refugees? Making the UN more like a global EU?
The Federalist is not a neutral outlet and grouped those comments in with the constraints part. His comments about accepting refugees were a different part of the speech. That's just the liberal platform he follows.

>And imo letting the UN dictate to the United States is not a far reach from the UN putting EU like regulations on the people.
It is a far reach, or at least it is at the moment. I could plausibly see the UN becoming more overbearing or similar to a global government, but it's not even close to that right now. For the most part it holds only nominal power. So, I think that's pretty irrational.

>Especially when muh environment comes up
China, the US, and other countries are shitting up the environment and will continue to do so at an accelerated rate. It's a universally accepted fact, and equating environmental regulations with supposed removal of personal liberties is retarded, especially when those regulations directly harm revenue intake of the global elite and US government. Countries have to accept constraints if there's to be any change in progressively worse environmental damage.

he needs to get his ass kicked..

Globalists bull shit

>> alex jones was right

Makes sense, this guy is a terrorist sympathyzer.

Just gonna remind you guys that 10/4/16 is TACO TUESDAY

OVER AND OUT

>things like stockpiling nuclear weapons or sending troops to other countries.
Is he going to take away Israel's nukes and have them stop sending their troops to other countries?

>Not that I like Obama or anything, but come on.
Thanks for Correcting the Record.

Freedom of action means limiting your options. In the context of the UN that means not crossing international boundaries set out by UN resolutions.

Retard.

What are you retarded?

Even this little google knew Obama was a globalist in sheeps clothing

Ffs Americans are fucking ignorant about global affairs. The UN is not a governmental organisation. It is a meeting table for countries. Any resolution the UN passes is voted for by its member states and the only power is has is what member states agree to give it. Everything from its troops, funding to legal authority is derived only by the agreement of the member state.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOeNx1-o1DQ

This video is a bit of an inside look of what it's like for Congress dealing with Obama and his Dem cronies. Obama would be the nigger dictator if we let him.

I'll take out if contexts quotes for 500 Alex

>The UN is not a governmental organisation.
Im aware, the point is he's calling for those regulations.

There are people who want that despite the evidence all around them

He literally said while he was running for president that he considered America to be too strong. Obama is not an American and does not in any way have America's interests in mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzZT9gW5gp8

Fucking indoctrinated useful idiots who base their putrid opinions on late night comedy shows should all be sent to the gulags.

True security means getting your city blown up and having no ability to complain about it online.

Hey Asshole, the Saudis are our friends. They cut off people's heads for committing crimes and shit, something the offender knows will happen. The Terrorists kill for fun. They are lawless savages who kill to strike terror. The Saudis know when they have it coming, just like in the US when a nigger has crack on him he know he going to jail, when they give a woman rights they know they head's getting chipped off.

Fucking owned bitch faggot.

Obama is probably gunning for a UN position and he will probably get one if Clinton is elected. Explains why he's campaigning so hard for her, probably something in it for him too.

>HV1
>P0z

I'm down with corporal punishment just not in the name of their discount religion otherwise they're no better than ISIS

friends like Israel is your friend