Give one good argument against eugenics

Give one good argument against eugenics

protip:you can't

Umm laws of physics don't follow the scribblings of idiots

it sounds stupid

none of you right wing retards would have been born

Not an argument

Only works if you do the filtering before birth because there will be new missfires in every batch

You're from Canada. Literally you have a prancing faggot as your leader. You have contributed little to nothing to the global stage in the history of your existence aside from maple syrup. When is the last time anyone had to take you seriously? When was the last time someone was talking about anything happening in your country seriously? The Halifax explosion? The October Crisis? Face it, you're forever hanging off the nuts of someone far more powerful and prestigious than you. First England, now the US, and should the US ever start taking a dive you'll line up to suck the cock and balls of whoever will be your big brother figure that everyone is afraid of.

Face it as a country and a people you've contributed about as much to history as Greenland. People know where you are only by virtue of the fact you take up so much land mass for so little importance, that and you're next to the states, which is your only claim to fame.

So yes, a fucking leaf. A pathetic, useless leaf, from a pathetic, useless country.

the thing i dont understand about eugenics is what exactly are you trying to preserve? unless the bloodline is incestous (which causes masses defects) there's no such thing as someone who's ethnically pure. even if you took all the brown people out of europe, the natives there are still a mixture of different tribal ethnic groups stemming back forever. unless of course you're intending this less as a race thing but more measuring attributes, in which case i ask, how do you do that?

It's not about preservation, it's about improvement.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKKKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EPICCCCCC MAN XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!

B-B-B- BTFO!

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

It's a pseudoscience

neither was your post to be honest

people are too cucked to see beyond their own race in it's current form to get real eugenics on.

they're too cucked by morals to breed a race of japajeets that cum in slum, or to breed a race of white niggers or dwarven jews - or aryan supermen for that matter.

supermen are pretty much right out after that mess with the last fellow

>christfag denying eugenics and therefore implying lack of evolution

you're either black or irish

Not an argument
You're just proving my point:there are NO arguments against eugenics.

Generic engineering.

Just wait a few more years op, you're gonna be sucking dah superior CHANG dick that has been designed to be godly

As long as it is not enforced by the government then eugenics is just the natural order of evolution.

But like most things in life, when the gov't gets its hands on it, the gov't fucks it up, perverts it, and makes it immoral.

Not an argument.

you're brazillian. let's be honest, the first thing any of the people from countries capable of organising eugenics would do is destroy your country and all of latin america + islamic east from the ground up

what the fuck kinda roundabout logic is going on here

go2bed hueposter

>shamrock green ID
begorrah

muh morals

eugenics is not an argument.

Why would I argue against a non-argument?

That's what Borneo scrum are trained to believe in government schools

Actually it's not, it's science. The same science we use for breeding animals

Perfectionists are neurotic, and chains of convenience and expectations are the weakest.

The Black Plague was fukken awesome.

I can't wait for the second round.

I absolutely agree. We should only let people who can run fast and have big dicks breed, because those are the ones most biologically fit to survive.

But why would they bother with other countries,instead of their own?

Plus,i'm pretty sure that we don't have enemies,unlike the US or Russia.

Only the ones that can outrun bullets

Because we now live in a globalist society.

Well,guess i'm fucked then.

Time to an hero.