Ball pits” for social justice warriors are apparently now a thing on college campuses. Repeatedly...

>Ball pits” for social justice warriors are apparently now a thing on college campuses. Repeatedly, the ball pits have popped up at snowflake-friendly campus events discovered by Heat Street.

>We blame the impulse to coddle and be coddled — which apparently has students fully regressing to the McDonald’s PlayPlace dreams of their childhoods.

My fucking god

archive.fo/L2X9l

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctrpmv92G-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they there to learn or be a fucking a child.

The young generation, without knowing why, seeing their world turning to shit before their eyes, and regressing in a vain attempt to find a time when the world was simple and they were happy.

Yeah that's it.

Social Justice aside ball pits are objectively fun. Wouldn't mind romping around in one for old times' sake

those things are fucking disgusting.
what more proof do you need to show SJWs are fucking children

the second one.

And academia is happy to support their lifestyle and take their money.

If duplicates I'll take a shit in one

Do they urinate in the ball pits, too?

Shit I was just going to post that quote but you did a better job of it. Strange times we live in.

Their social growth is stunted due to having their face stuck in computers and phones all the fucking time. This leads to them never developing social skills, being sheltered from being inside more often, and thus the end product is clueless Tumblrinas which is just a slightly more extreme version of the average millenitard.

This generation is a lost cause, all we can do is hope Gen Z learns from Gen Y's failures.

I'll roll again

Implying they ever matured past that point in the first place.

What would happen if you smashed a liberal art student's phone in front of him?
Would they commit suicide?

Imagine if they put students a month with 90s tech only(dumbphones, dialup, limited computer access and notes written almost exclusively by hand)
They would fucking kill themselves.

yes

Don't get in it after I get done with it.

I'd fill the McDonald's pit by my house full of piss

That exact question would more appropriately be posed to you and all of the other faggots spending their time here on this cesspool echochamber containment board that is Cred Forums.

At least most people actually get smarter overall when going to university. The exact opposite happens here on Cred Forums.

>Pic is the only way I can express my feelings

>notes written almost exclusively by hand
Nearly all the professors at my school forbid laptops and such in their class. It's fucking glorious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctrpmv92G-I

For the newfriends

Wow, I honestly thought my college was the only one. I mean, i'm not surprised, my college is super leftist to the point where it's plastered over all the syllabus's given out in the beginning of the semester.

This is just stupid, I can't believe that people are even paying to put these in their schools, forget about the sheer number of them that are actually doing it.

willing to answer questions if anyone cares; I've got some time.

Just the symptom of a dying civilization.

hey man!

"people are leaving universities more stupid then they arrive" - greek sounding macerixer

"they speak to you like children using methods designed specifically to dumb the population down" - water filter salesman

one of my friends went to university recently and came back some sort of bearded weirdo whose only enlightenment was that you don't get anything from school unless you study something you need

go in one when you have diahreeah

Implying college isn't a leftist echo chamber.......

Generation Z is coming of age of right before the collapse, they will be one of the most redpilled generations. I wouldn't be surprised if this decade is seen as we see the "roaring twenties" in the future.

It's not only the patheticness of acting like children. Ball pits don't have any inherent emotional calming quality. Except nostalgia? That's what is most upsetting to me. It's obviously some kind of ironic thing in addition to being nostalgic.

People do need emotionally supporting environments, even as adults. But this used to be done by making nice architecture, incorporating nature, serenity, balance into everyday life. But the modern environment is all shitty, garbled, commercial.

I prefer the "petting dogs" thing some colleges are doing to help triggered SJWs, at least that is another living being even if it's a substitute for human relations that are degraded. But the ball pit thing is really weird.

I find it funny that they blamed us for all that bullshit, not like I denied having a part in it.

>At least most people actually get smarter overall when going to university. The exact opposite happens here on Cred Forums.

R-really.
Are they fucking shell shocked 5 year old veteran puppies who watched their buddies die face down in the muck in Vietnam?
What the fucking fuck?
WHO FUCKING NEEDS THIS SHIT
THIS IS WHY THE REST OF THE WORLD IS LAUGHING
I AJKWHEFBLIWEHFBWLSFKBEFE;RJBEA;VKBE
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

Jesus these are awful

>indoctrinate highly educated
>imply only smart people vote for you
>stupid people vote for you
>highly educated become stagnant and less intelligent

stupidly fiendish, or fiendishly stupid?

I can't believe how many cute girls are there. I figured an MLP convention would be nothing but neckbeards.

What would happen if they had to write a paper with 80's tech: index cards, paper and pencil, a typewriter for the finished draft?
Hell, I wrote my dissertation during the computer age, and I still used a ton of index cards.

Seriously, what hardship have they fucking been through? They need some sort of boot camp, not a ball pit. Is this what passes for an adult now? I'm 18, is this what I am going to turn into instead of growing up? Regressing back to a child?

They're dumblr memes that I found just now... what can I say?

I'm socially retarded for pretty much the reasons you just listed but I wouldnt be caught dead in a fucking ball pit at a university. The difference between me and these freaks is I have thick enough skin to not mentally collapse at something I dont like, likely thanks to this place since I used to be a little bitch about 10 years ago.

>Ball pits
This makes me feel less childish for retreating into my study to watch cartoons and eat Fruity Pebbles when I need a break from the wife.

Top kek.

> Pol is an echo chamber, goyim! Believe me!

Incorrect. Definitively, you will not be banned here for having a dissenting view. You will not be banned for praising hillary. You will not be banned for trying to promote social justice, then antithesis of pol's ideology.

The only way you can be banned is by posting Cred Forums tier shit like "rate my penis," or "Does my sister love me?" Etc. Therefore, this is by definition, not an echo chamber.

real talk to my fellow manchildren
get a foam cube pit or a trampoline if you want to waste money to feel like a little kid, they help you get fit and you'll actually have fun
ballpits are unfun shit and sjws liking it is just further proof they're garbage shit-tier entertainment

Back when I was working in PRESCHOOL

>PRESCHOOL

I used these to teach children colors. These are educational toys, why do you think the colors are not shades of red or shades of yellow but bright obvious colors? Because they are supposed to teach you colors.

If you are in college and don't know red from blue, you shouldn't be in college.

>going to grades 13 through 1y to learn
Lmao

What if they're colour bind?

Imagine a ball pit that goes a mile underground, slowly descending in to a colorful pit of madness.

How would you get out?

Would it be terrifying?

What is it with leftist SJW types and ball pits?

Remember "Dashcon"? They had a ball pit too.

I understand why really high up people, elites, are so often quoted saying they wish they could be reincarnated as a virus Prince Phillip style that wipes out 90% of humanity. My only change is that I would target them and their families first.

>Balls are not matter that can support weight.

It would suck but it could be done.

>Bind
assuming you mean blind, then they should be in a special needs camp where they belong.

Why are millenials so infantilized?

God I would love it if that's how it was when I was in college. Social media is absolutely cancerous.

on one hand you'd probably need some kind of air tank and also probably equipment and food and shit would get really strenuous
on the other hand I had a dream just like that and it was actually great, the horror made it fun

>always very tall
>too tall to be allowed in ball pits when I'm old enough to finally get in
Manlets will never know this pain

>BLM in the 80s
>10 people show up

>BLM in the 10s
>200 people show up after falsified tweets

A simpler time...

Shill much bruh?

im 30 and work with college kids, they all act overly happy about everything, they have to be best friends with everyone.

if fucking makes me sick. it all seems so fake and forced. They do shit like everyone makes a friendship bracelet and they all share and wear them all the time.

i dont work with the directly, dont talk to them unless they need/ask for help work related. they hate me because i dont project fake sunshine.

>infantile regression

isn't that safe spaces are about, anyway?

regressing to an earlier part of your childhood where your computer had content controls?

90% of the black people at the riots just wanted to get their face on TV because of the "out da hood" mentality. they were all putting their streams up and telling people to like and follow.

all while spouting anarcho-communist propaganda about getting rid of the self

He meant colorblind.
1 in 3 males have some form of colorblindness.

They do that because they're so afraid of being pushed out of the group.
Being labeled a racist for a regressive is a death sentence.

What the fuck happened to the social outcasts, jocks and preppies?
Are they all part of some gay forced rainbow club now?

EGO and PRIDE are the downfall of humanity. these manchildren feel entitled, dont know the value of hard work, and are too emotional but cant see it so they act so fucking full of themselves like they are correct whenever theyre feelings get hurt

until they learn to accept that everysingle human on this godforsaken planet, (family, friend, you me all of us) AINT SHIT, we never fucking were and never fucking will be, theyll be asleep forever. our problems and desires have no importance to the planet at all. we are too caught up in trivial bullshit to truly appreciate the life god gave us and because of that we are treating our home planet like fucking garbage instead of treating it with respect.
these kids need to learn humility and to see that the world doesn't revolve around them. rather we should be putting God at the center of our lives and all working together to ensure that the planet and everything on it lives for as long and as happily as possible

from what iv seen, thats the way it is, everyone goes out of their way to be "friends" the weird ones. rich, poor ect dont matter, but i swear it feels like they all force it because they have to.

like subtle shit, they are "friends" with the weird new guy, but they never hang out, but all the pretty ones do but make plans in secret and make sure what weirdo is doing so they dont accidentally meet them outside of school/work.

i tried to be friends with them untell i started to spend time with them and realized they do this shit.

It's all about how people see you from the outside.
Can't let that facade slip.
So basically everyone is becoming sociopaths?

When I'm in lecture and look around I'm the only one hand writing notes. These dumbshits are all browsing Facebook instead of taking notes anyways and then complain when they fail the midterm. Like nigga pick up a fucking pencil holy shit.

I don't get it , how is a ball pit supposed to be a "safe space" for snowflakes ?
How is it safe ? Do we just have to now see degenerate delusional fat disgusting people jumping around in a ball pit and 10 others applauding them for being "brave" ?
I'll take a smelly pissbottle owning NEET over these delusional fucks any time of the day.

heh, yeah in my little world thats the way it is, and seems like it everywhere now. its what can i gain, more than anything else,

Freud would have a field day.

if you speak out against anything or criticise feminism >>> LWDS and labelled as woman/gayhated

social outcasts only friends are the other social outcasts who are LGBT, so their only choice is to get weird or have no friends.

sports students are worse in a way because they act like niggers here (grime music is more listened to be whites)

>I'll roll again

please do

kek

top keks, blm protsted my school's orientation, i am going to ask for a ball pit as a safe space in response.

he mad

>At least most people actually get smarter overall when going to university

>I have a college degree so I'm smart

Mommy and daddy can't buy you intelligence, kiddo.

You have a ballpit at your school?

When a child first enters school they are full of wonder and want to experience and learn everything, when a child leaves school they are dead inside. You have to be fucking savvy to avoid their trap and buying into the no self responsibility, no shame, no morals bandwagon is the trap. Then you are ostracized and treated as if you're the loser, but the only thing you need from school is to learn how to learn, everything else is indoctrination, and those who laugh last laugh best, kek.

You're welcomed.

That test official?

once you get it... you know what to do

cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies...
you never know just how you look through other peoples eyes

What use is intelligence without the ability to apply it?

You could be the smartest person in the world, but if you are constantly regressed to the emotional maturity and reasoning of a child then what's the point?

The proper application of knowledge is power. These people need to become fucking adults if they wish to be anything more than children their entire lives. It is a sad state of affairs that our society has become one where our politics and thinking is done by children and cowards and our fighting done by fools.

I personally would like to think that the cult of happiness that has sprung up in the world recently is to blame for this. It's easier to convince yourself that things are fine in your life and be happy with the terrible state of things that you are in than constantly remind yourself of how terrible your life is and how difficult it will be to achieve your dreams.

Do they get an extra hour in the ball pit for being good goys?

Yeah, if you pick a real major.
Still waiting on that STEM ballpit..

And all she did was draw a chubby character slightly less chubby than normal

Gross. Those things are disease infected.

lmfao

tfw we have our own meme language in 5 years, similar to hieroglyphs....

>Been in uni 3 years, currently on my 4th
>Just wanted to clock in and clock out
>Seem to be the only one who does
>People think I'm weird for it

I think it's the stigma of the "college experience" of making lots of friends, having a good ol' time, partying, etc. Anyone who deviates from that stereotype becomes a general outcast.

I'm doing Biological Anthropology which requires a lot of studying genetics, bone structures, important aspects of anthropology, and reading like a motherfucker. That might explain why I just want to go the fuck home after my courses.

Also both STEM autists and humanities tards are both equally emotionally retarded but STEM autists just want to keep to themselves in their own anger filled worlds and clock in and out so they don't make asses of themselves.

I cant. you know what pol, i cant deal with this shit anymore.

Found the guy that sells ball pits