Lets predict what kind of medical emergency she'll have at the debate. I'm hoping for complete loss of bowel control

Lets predict what kind of medical emergency she'll have at the debate. I'm hoping for complete loss of bowel control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E
youtube.com/watch?v=c3OZKsxiDjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying she's still alive and it won't be a body double

Go fuck a kangaroo, Australia.

I'm thinking she'll go ragdoll and face plant on the stage.

Was that worth the one cent?

Probably a cough here or there. She'll be loaded up on meds so I dont think anything is really gonna happen

Kek go shit yourself in a Walmart America

No medical emergency. No coughing. Nothing. It will just be a regular debate.

She'll seize

Trump will leap into action and catch her in mid air.

As he gently lays her down on the floor for the medical team, she will come to just enough to know someone caught her, but not who.

"Th...thank you..."

Trump's reply:

IT WAS MY PRIVILEGE

coughing, dizzyness

She's going to cancel.

Spontaneous Human Combustion

Heart attack.

Checked

It'll be less fun if she has some medical emergency during the debates.
I want to see her get verbally rekt non stop for 90 minutes.

I'd be at my most happy if her and Feinstein both die. I don't care how.

This. Doubt we're gonna get lucky enough to see a full blown collapse. They just wouldn't let that happen.

I could see her having a coughing fit, but what would happen ? No commercial breaks so would the Donald just start giving speeches ?

She'll have no problems, I mean she's looking in even better shape than when the campaign first started.

Unless of course she is a synth, she will have a coughing fit from her epiglottis not functioning properly, or a mini seizure.

I think her rotten old asshole will finally fall out. A thickening thud will echo throughout the arena, as that abused sloppy thing hits the floor and starts to gasp for air as it crawls towards trump. Begging for sweet release. Hopefully Don will put it out of its misery.

she's going to absolutely destroy donald

Hillary won't be at the debate.

Monday night, Trump will have been on stage for ten minutes with no showing by Hillary. After fifteen, Vice President Biden will walk on the stage all serious. He'll gravely inform the world that Ms. Clinton passed on earlier in the day, and it with a heavy heart that he assumes the nomination. He'll also come loaded for bear.

The stench when she shits herself might destroy him.

a good seizure would be fine

Seizure. Check 'em

I hope she passes out from heatsroke

If she really is terminally ill there isn't a great deal you could do except maybe make some kind of elaborate exoskellington in her clothes that keeps her upright.

Banana peel + throat butter

She sheds her human body suit and reveals her true reptilian form

Ignore CTR posts
Do not respond to CTR posters
We appreciate your anti-shillary sentiment koala-bro.
I personally hope for an incapacitating blood clot.

my digits confirm a reptilian transformation

she will collapse and they will cut to commercial

>bbrrrraaapppp
>awkward silence
>Hillary gets all flustered
>BBRRRAAAAAAPPPP
>Trump smirks

She won't make it

Blank out mid sentence
Donald will stand there smug af

"SO... WHY AREN'T I *AHEAD* FIFTY POINTS?!??!?"

I predict towards the end she'll have voice problems (cough, croaky or dry voice), spend lots of time sipping water, perhaps go offstage to recuperate, and Trump will have to spend extra time talking.

I don't think we're lucky enough to witness a collapse. But you never know. The gods move in mysterious ways.

fpbp

That's the real question. Medical prophesies are boring: the real meat is in why she's not wiping the floor with Trump. The crux is that there is a real pain out there in America, and Hillary doesn't know that pain or how to address it. Trump does and he plays to it. The mainstream media comes out and with one breath says that he's dystopian and living in a fantasy world, and then they go on to talk about the latest terrorist bombing in New York and the shooter in Washington and the riots in Charlotte. The MSM, like Hillary, is blind to something that is very apparent to half of America. The polls reflect that, and that same blindness prevents her or the media from understanding why she's not ahead fifty points.

Nothing, but she'll only be capable of regurgitating her rehearsed answers and freeze up when Trump starts his shtick.

If she's on meds she's not going to be herself. Watch her bust out with that wicked witch laugh at a really inappropriate time. Damned if she does and damned if she doesn't...

Would like to see a seizure with some sick "I'm literally shaking right now"

That's pretty good.

She will lock up tight as she fires off a pasty thunder dumpling out of her stink pipe. Trump will attempt to hold back his disgust even though the stench wafts throughout the venue.
Mark Cuban will close his eyes and smile as he inhales the Satins Breath coming from the Hildabeasts Depends.

>tfw they scheduled the debate at the same time as the Saints-Failcons game

Why would they do this? I mean for me I'm going to watch the game no matter what because I'm a Saints fan, but there are many people who will tune into the game anyways because it's football.

Why not have the debate on a fucking Tuesday night or Wednesday? For fuck's sake, Friday is even a decent option.

Someone with access should giver her prune juice. It's a natural laxative and tastes sort of like grape juice. It's a pretty intense laxative and 1 cup will give her diarrhea

She'll be drugged the fuck up

pic related

Yes

It's been a while. Hopefully this time I won't get berated for it.
>The debates
>Trump and Hillary are center stage
>Earlier before the debates Hillary scarfed down a lot of Mexican and Middle Eastern food to seem more culturally enriched
>Right off the bat Trump starts decimating Hillary's ass
>Hillary's brain start to short circuit
>Next thing you know her diaper is getting loaded and loaded and loaded with unending amounts of elderly woman poopy
>Hillary tries to stay cool
>U-Uh... the reason we should let more Syrian refugees into the country is... uh
>Poopy is still flying out like money out of a piggy bank
>Her diaper rips despite double padding and it starts getting into her pants and some chunks onto the floor
>Next her pants rip and poopy is getting all over the stage
>She makes a face similar to the balloon one only with her eyes closed because she is orgasming at the sensation of fresh poopy fleeing out of her bottom
>Poopy starts to flow to where the audience is sitting
>Republican side runs away, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs it on their skin because they believe it's some sort of symbolic way of supporting Muslim rights
>Trump looks smugly at the camera knowing that he won this debate without even saying anything
>Trump wins nom
>MAGA

she has always hid her debates like this, she did the same thing with bernie

underrated post

I predict that she'll be shown noticeably leaning onto her podium from the middle of the debate and onward.

She'll stumble somewhere on her way out. This may or may not wind up getting filmed.

This.
I predict the excuse will be either "a temporary pneumonia relapse" or a declared refusal to be on the same stage with such a "virulent racist, sexist, homophobe, etc." as Trump.

They picked the dates well before the games were scheduled. The third debate is on a Wednesday and the VP debate is on a Tuesday.

Also the Failcons and Aints are both shit anyway and nobody but fans of those teams will bother watching.

definitely poop

Why did the cartoonist make him look like a Jew?

Hey faggot, there is always Monday night football in late September

>>Republican side runs away, democrap side grabs her poopy and rubs it on their skin because they believe it's some sort of symbolic way of supporting Muslim rights

Helium buildup in her blood, she'll become buoyant and float up to the ceiling, her aides will try to get her back down with sticks until firemen arrive with ladders and rope to tether her to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=b190l1JVBdo

Probably not. They've probably spent the last few days adjusting her meds, caffeine intake, sleep schedule, etc. so that she's at optimum during the debate. If she can't make it or wipes out during, it's all over.

Bleeding from her eyes, bleeding from somewhere else

Menopause?

Hillary will have explosive diarrhea and Trump is gonna call her out on it. It will come to be known as SPLATTERGATE
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

holy fucking lol !!!!

five minute coughing fit check em

She's going to shit herself and then pass out, Trump will say some witty one liner about wanting that to lead you and the crowd will roar as NBC cuts transmission.

And then Trump's numbers skyrocket. Easy win 2bh fami.

With dubs like these, I'm excited.

>I'm hoping for complete loss of bowel control.
You think that if that were a risk, that she'd risk eating 24 hours before the debate? You know where the contents of the bowel come from, right?

This isn't real.

She doesn't have known heart problems.

Let's think logically, you fucking apes. She is going to take every precaution to not have a typical embarrassing event. This means that the only abnormal behavior we'll see will be constrained to psycho/neurological. Maybe she'll twitch a few times from all the uppers keeping her powering through the ordeal.

We'll see.

From Trump's campaign's point of view, it would be best if she did well in the first debate, but faltered in the latter two, as this will produce plenty of media saying "she's okay" which will rapidly be used against the Clinton campaign.

I'm just hoping for a good debate.

You'd think so, but you'd be wrong.

At this point, Jeb! would emerge from the crowd and take Hillary's place. Jeb will proceed to simultaneously destroy Trump and usurp the Democratic party. They will put him up as the nominee after his strong debate performance, and the Jeb surge will truly begin.

Starshite 2 could have still been alive today if it wasn't for protoss being so gay

I'm gonna bet she will faint and then they well claim that it was heat exhaustion again

Or she will cough non stop for two minutes and trump will be riffing along the whole time along with a huge chant from the audience

One if those will happen I guarantee it

Did she have any sort of medical issue during a recent forum?

lol. the sad part is that she WILL have a med emergency, but we just dont know what.

DEFECATE
DURING
DEBATE

This tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=a_ghC_jGL9E

Rectal prolapse or bust.

Dubs of truth

HIllary is not alive.

I hoping a lapse in lucidity. She will be in an argument and start speaking gibberish. It will catch Trump off guard while he is responding and he will make his point while she is off in space.

She's already dead

youtube.com/watch?v=c3OZKsxiDjM

This is exactly what will happen don't deny it

Bets on whether or not her intestinal lining will reach the floor?

All doonesbury characters have the exact same face.

Massive stroke

ctr agents are not suppose to insult foreign countries unless posing as a trump supporter. check the manual senpai.

Doubt she will even be conscious.

They'll probably have her strung up like a puppet with some shill pulling her limp ragdolled corpse along the stage using prerecorded audio as they move her mouth up and down.