Can we finally agree that Latinos are the only non-cucked people in America

Can we finally agree that Latinos are the only non-cucked people in America
>Family Oriented
>Large Birth rates
>Don't put up with nigger bullshit and would put up with Ahmed either if in power
>Are at the brink of inheriting the USA by eventualy marrying your sons and daughters
>Took over the Bush dynasty lineage
Admit it Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/37465165
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)
newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>literal crime lord
>thinking they are any better then blacks
wew

Yeah I can agree. Trump is right about them.

I smell a Latino makin biased threads

POO

they are fashy and care about their race. that is noble

honestly they are pretty bad.

But at least its not Arabs.

>Can we finally agree that
Every race on earth hates niggers.
Sure.

in the dunny?

viva la raza putos

IN ROO

Whites should take a lesson from spics. Exterminate everyone that isn't us, and conquer foreign lands.

L.A. is a shithole because the large number of spics and googles have been trying to ethnically cleanse each other for decades. Just because this man is targeting our enemy, doesn't mean he's not a third world tier subhuman.
Now I will say, obviously hispanics are better than blacks and ar*bs, but there are too many of them in this country. The majority of them can fuck off back to Mexico. If they wanna help us remove jamaal, that's cool, it could be everybody vs. the googles. But many of them act like niggers anyway just with jajajajajaja gringo instead of oogaboogaloogaroogabixnooga muhfugga whitey.

>too many of them in this country.
Most are here to stay though

>be black american
>campaign for hillary because racist trump
>hillary gets "elected"
>no wall
>get genocided by latino immigrant invasion
LOL

Name a big criminal organization created by blacks
oh wait.

I don't fucking care Pablo, go suck a dick and fuck off back to mexico.

Mexicans hate niggers because they're niggers. Niggers hate Mexicans because Mexicans don't put up with their shit like whites do. Either of them would happily ally with whites if we really cracked down on the other.

>Family Oriented

Thinking family is important is for shitskins.

Real, red blooded, red pilled whites know the real world is a battlefield and every other person is an enemy trying to encroach upon your slice of the pie.

Incentives brought them in. Incentives can entice them out. They are here, but by no means immovable.

G A P E D

>Mexicans
>not cucked

Jews just need another decade or two and the process will be complete

Crips and Bloods.

LMAO.

ayy carrumba

>family is for shitskins
That's pretty gay and I think you know why (((user)))

> go suck a dick
Unlike cucked alglos Mexicans dont like faggotory
>Mexico: Thousands protest against same-sex marriage proposal
bbc.com/news/37465165
Even Hispanics in Cali voted against gay marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)

newobserveronline.com/mexicans-charged-race-war-blacks/

>Crips and Bloods.
>big criminal organization
pick one

who could be behind this post?

Mexicans and other spics are the laziest fucks. At least lazy niggers kinda speak English. Spics are lazy and impossible to communicate with.

we all know

TOP KEKAJAJAJAJA PORQUE TU GRINGO U SEE HOW THE WEST ES FALLING??!!??///!? US MEHICANS ARE AGAINST ALL DEGENERACY WE ARE BASED NEVER DO NO #HARM HAHA U COULD LEARN A LESSON FROM US GRINGO ;;::))) YO QUEIRO TACO BELL

California Rest in Peace

That's the government. Fags are being dragged to the streets and beaten to a pulp.

But, to be honest, we have bigger problems than caring about where some dudes stick their dicks in.

Unorganized petty, small time crimes with an emphasis on killing each other instead of uniting and creating Giga Niggah Corp.

This makes me angrier than snakes on a plane.

You are pretty wrong it's the same shit diffrent
color.I have a neighbor with the"Dindu" syndrome.
>t.Puerto Rican that hates hispanic culture.

but hispanics and native americans are literally the most cucked people in world history

>1.Mexican mafia
>2. Aryan Brotherhood
>3.Trash gangs (bloods & Crips) Included here

>Puerto Ricans
you guys have always been trash though

Most non-poor Hispanics hate Hispanic and nigger "culture". I just wanna work, play vidya and screw.

At least Mexicans work. And have beautiful women...and great food..

Do we really care about fags? If you look at them from a socio-economical perspective, they have way higher income and contributes more to society than the nuclear family ever did.
They've become so red-pilled as of late that the regressive rights organisations tell them that their battle is over and they are now on par with White Hetereosexual men on the progressive stack.

The whole Gay marriage controversy is also Jewish distraction tactics. They don't want you worrying about the real problem. No Fault Divorce. That destroyed the Nuclear Family.

We're talking about the illegals and criminals here.
It blows my fucking mind that American youth are so brainwashed that they don't know the difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal immigrant.
You should be glad that you don't have shitty 'Asylum' loopholes like we do, or else your national anthem would have been 'La Cucaracha'

These guys look mong as, always thought Mexicans were like Mario Lopez

Hear hear OP>

>literally racemix more than any other race in america
>but they're "non-cucked" because they do the white's dirty work for them

heh

The only hope for an uncucked American is when its cleansed of cucked whitey Christians and atheists and is replaced by Islamic Latinos.

The government of south africa.

kek, beat me too it.

too slow.

Pedro did nothing wrong!

Nopal here, I can agree with ohpee. Family values are extremely important in Mexican culture, even in the US. That doesn't get washed away with integration into American culture.

However, I don't see why people have a shitload of children. You and your spouse are spread thinner and thinner between work and your kids with each subsequent child. I want at most 2.

Correct, I HATE niggers and mudslimes, same as I hate the black sheep of my own people. I've worked with too many black and indians and a number of other people to harbor hate against those who actually show up to work and do what they're supposed to for their families. If a man is providing for his family with an honest day's work and he is not a degenerate, or a total piece of shit, he's alright by me.

I'm not into white women because of their appearance in general. Not physically, but their attitudes and morals and presentation. All of the cuck jokes have some truth to them, and I've met many white women who fit the bill. Strangely though, I find it's mostly white men who end up as stepfathers. Conversely, I've met many mexican men who have had piece of shit wives who left them to go off with someone else, leaving them with their children. I have two examples of this in my own family. I live in the southwest region of Texas, so I don't know how that varies anywhere else.

Physically though, my ideal woman has white skin. Whether that's a mexican woman with a pale complexion, or a white woman, or something else entirely, I don't care.

Facebook posts made by friends of mine who are voting for shillary make me ree. I'm voting Trump.

Ask me anything.

Only on TV.

They are fat brown oompa loompas irl (pic related).

All minority's are shit, the only good thing about Mexicans, is that they keep to themselves and don't chimp out over "equality" or "feminism"

Didn't they do some kind of giant Catholic march against this?

Crips and bloods kill their own members almost as much as they kill each other