Hey

Hey...
...why won't Trump...
...release the taxes?

wtf i hate trump now

ebin meme :DDD.

because he's hiding some really bad stuff that could be the end of the Trump campaign.

Guys, I want to have a real political discussion, come on!

We need that wall if you ask me

I'm glad you asked, user. It's unwise for anyone to make their tax returns public while under audit.

Someone could analyze it differently and push for the IRS to interpret it that different way.

STOP POSTING THIS THREAD

GUYS I DONT KNOW WHY BUT FOR SOME REASON, THIS ONE SINGLE POST MADE ME CHANGE MY VOTE FROM TRUMP TO HILLARY AND NOW IM A SHILL FOR HILL

I ALSO LIKE BIG MEATY COCKS NOW, IT JUST HAPPENED AFTER MAKING THIS CHANGE

When will CTR shills give up?

Hey, thanks user!
That's a bullshit point since Nixon released his while they were under audit to prove he was trustworthy. I guess it's more important to Trump that he hide all the bad shit in those reports than uphold a tradition going back forty years.
: /

But that wasn't very wise of Nixon now, was it?

I never understood this meme, do people honestly believe that his taxes would reveal something shady?

Why is Hillary not in jail ?

Only because he fucked up his reports, but he was willing to be held accountable.
That wouldn't happen with Trump though because he's America's last bastion of accuracy and honesty, right? lol

Not everyone knows how taxes in big business works.
Trump have money flowing, not static, So it may look that he have less money.

I'm sure it's partly that and partly like The Bible Code wherein people will analyze tirelessly to the point of absurdity.

Even if there's bad stuff, the media will hype it for two weeks and then it will be overexposed to the point of disinterest.

Boop

Hey...
...why are you...
...such a faggot?

Rude.

bump

i need more of these pls

is for homework

Look up the wolf meme on 9gag.

So, has literally any lawyer on Earth except for Trump's lawyer ever said that?

Has anyone ever said how someone else reading the taxes is supposed to influence the IRS?

Has anyone ever said why Trump's tax returns have been under audit for more than a year now? Not counting all the time they were being audited before he said they were in the middle of an audit that is.

Speaking of which, has Trump ever said why literally all of his tax records from the past 10 plus years are all under audit at the exact same time?

>using an iPhone

>Being a swagless bitch

Hmm, looks like I won this argument!

>Implying an audit of a 10 billion dollar organizations can be audited in a day
>Implying Trump wants to release his tax returns for the benefit of competitors to analyze his business strategies

Shiggy diggy

>business strategies
>in a tax return
lol

4D chess.

This is literally the last angle of attack for hillary.

He knows that she will bring it up in the debates and he can use it to his advantage.

>Where's the taxes trump
>Right here hillary
>Where's the emails hillary?

4 D C H E S S

Screencapping for when you're wrong.

Poooooi mc poo there are too many idnaisns in oeonto oles help me I am a good oil posters

Becuz ur a fagget

He's already released a full financial disclosure and is still under audit, why would he release preliminary tax forms just to appease people who are trying to Romney him

because who gives a shit

no one likes the IRS anyways faggot

who gives a fucking shit

This is true. If finance media giants dissect this claims they can easily find things the IRS can miss and they can and will apply them to get more money. Trump already promised the release and its not gonna slip by. You see, he is playing a strategic game that none of his opponents can yet understand

At this point. what does it matter??

He'd only be giving 100 million Twitter wannabe tax lawyers something they don't even understand to scrutinize. There is no advantage to him for releasing them.

What about the 200 year tradition of not allowing people to immigrate here illegally?

Thank you for shitposting the record, Nimble America (NA)

>what difference does it make!

hmm this sounds familiar...

Why doesn't Hillary fess up to all the people she's had killed?

Because he's using it as leverage against you dumbasses just like with the birther thing. And you'll fall for it again like the idiot you are.

If he does release them it will probably be after the election, making the gesture pointless.

Because there is no legal requirement for him to do so. So why should he? I don't care if he's worth one dollar or one billion, he will always be a better choice than Hillary.

What? Is that fucking real?

>Because there is no legal requirement for him to do so. So why should he?
It's a tradition among presidential candidates to release their tax returns to prove that they have nothing to hide. Trump would be the first Republican candidate to not do this since Nixon began the practice (while he himself was under audit). The point is to show Americans that the candidate can be trusted as an accountable, honest and responsible leader. Perhaps Trump can't be considered as such.

>he hehe, what about this completely irrelevant topic, HAH! Checkmate, shil!