Trump's victory will be imminent after Mondays debate

How are you going to celebrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By voting

By killing myself.

I'm scared about the debates man. I feel like Trump is going to crush her, but I'm worried she will find a way to cheat by having the moderator favor her completely and give her nothing but softballs while hammering Trump with difficult bait questions.

I'm going to celebrate by coming to Cred Forums and watch the trumptard butthurt Drumpf embarrasses himself and solidifies Hillary's victory (not that she was ever going to lose, but it'll finally shut you morons up).

Fuck Drumpf

Well the chief and commander debate seemed fine, they can't blatantly be bias because that will just fuck people off.

Trump will destroy the frail old cunt, have faith son.

>$.08 has been deposited to your account.

Thanks for correcting the record, much appreciated. You've made your wife's son proud.

I hope he will destroy her, but we will have to see.

Trump will expose the fraudulent personal tax spending Hillary has been up to.
youtu.be/bJctu9KdY-A

That debate actually was fine, because the moderator was fair. Because he was fair, the liberal media crucified him, called for his resignation, and claimed he had no right to be a journalist because he favored Trump so heavily (he didn't).

After the backlash he received just for being fair, I can see the next moderator laying it on Trump to be safe. I think they're all democrats too so they all will be wanting Hillary to win anyway.

Trump himself even stated the same thing, that the biased media lambasted him to warn the next moderator that they need to be biased and favor Hillary.

Yeah true, I have faith in Trump though regardless. He always prevails.

a bigot like Trump threatens the very foundation of the USA is allowed to run for president

If he really has something up his sleeve, as he seems to be implying, this will be when he shows his hand and blows her out of the fucking water. Or he's going to fart spaghetti all over the stage, there's really not much room for middle ground this time.

Cocain and a Thai hooker.

Yeah but everyone who isn't brainwashed sees that Trump will win. These people need to be really fucking careful or their careers might come to an early end.

right....

It won't be that easy. Nothing about this election has been easy.

We're six weeks out and Clinton, Washington, and the entire media is going to spend every day from now until the election throwing everything they can at Trump.

>the debate is monday
>I'll be at work all day
>tfw I won't watch it live with Cred Forums

I hate people who are bigoted against criminals and terrorists, how dare they

>How are you going to celebrate?
Google how fucking bluepilled are you? You think Clinton won't try to pull some shit? It's going to get worse after the debates. We need to hit with full force