Chimpout gear and Google suppresion kit

So tell tell me Cred Forums,

How prepared are you for different levels of Chimpout in your area?
Could you turn your home into a fortress like a shining beacon in the midst of an LA riot type 4 Chimpout?
What is your roaming Google suppression kit like?

>inb4 the Race War ™ isn't already happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny
amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav
readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/
milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf
files.meetup.com/2862372/119924543-The-Secure-Home-by-Joel-M-Skousen-2006.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this is a good basic setup.

> 99.3% ethnic Japanese

hahahahah
feels good man

Copy pasta I got from a thread a while back.

DAILY REMINDER TO ALL ANONS
if you hold the truths we know to your heart, if you truly do care for your race, you must be prepared to fight.
you must be prepared to die.
For fellow BURGER anons that means AT MINIMUM purchasing the following
1) salt railfu
2) 6-10 mags for said railfu *this means 30 round mags, if you can't get those in your state just buy more mags*
3) 500 rounds for said railfu at bare minimum, 1000 to 2000 is better.
4) practice with said railfu
5) Plate Carrier and Plates if youre a richfag
practicing means
being able to fire not from a bench like a pussy,
quickly change mags without looking
put rounds where you want them at 100 yards, more if you have optics.
/k/ikes may be able to guide you further down the path to operatordom.
For EUROBROS.
obviously get a rifle if you can. I have no idea how hard it is to do that, but you can guarantee those shitskins have fuckloads coming in from Isre– er i mean dessert-goat-fucking-land.
At least form a gang of sorts. likeminded fellow whites. get fit, learn to fight.
and most importantly remember that we're all in this together. This time we cannot allow ourselves to bicker with one another over past grievances. we can call one another zogbots and eternal anglos, cucks, etc when we have removed kebab. We are staring death in the face, we must stand as one.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FOR THE COMING BLOODSHED
IF YOU ARENT ARMING, TRAINING AND GETTING FIT YOU ARE JUST LARPING

can someone explain the google term for me

close to 1% is all you need.

Google "American inventors" and you'll get a lineup of chimps. For that blatant dindu shilling, some Cred Forumsacks decided to call chimps "Google" instead.

It is so Google cannot censor us with a bot without shitting on their own brand

A well posted pasta user.

You aren't supposed to wear a rosary like that.

Not enough condensed googles here yet.

Someone on /k/ posted a bunch of infographics about fortifying a house and defending it.
And then there was that supposed Bosnian guy who wrote all about surviving in a city without rule of law.

Also what do you run in your carrier OP?

Pic related sums it up nicely.

Have about 3 weeks of canned food ready to go, along with 2 handguns (revolver for me, semi-auto with 4 mags for the wife), an AR-15 (for her), a SOCOM II (for me). Plenty of mags for both. Getting a shotgun in November.

My area has one family of googles, without kids. I live in Poulsbo, Wa. Stormfront used recommend moving here due to the lack of non whites. I will be comfy during any google hangouts

Unfortunately it will only work for the singular.
Who else regularly uses the plurals Googles and Skypes?

Sounds like your town is a prime candidate for Obama's google relocation program. Get ready for diversity. It's your strength after all.

i have a .45 a .22 and a .9mm so basically im the first of the last ones to die

but ill be damned if i dont kill some googles while im at it

The AFFH can't apply here because our local big city Seattle doesn't have enough non whites, and the ones that are are all Asians.

Make sure you know tactics too!

Individual Movements:

youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8

youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3

liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

Small Unit Tactics:

mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4

youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo

Historical Lessons:

tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag

michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

Required Reading:

amazon.com/Resistance-Tyranny-Joseph-P-Martino/dp/1450574289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875433&sr=8-1&keywords=resistance to tyranny

amazon.com/Contact-Tactical-Manual-Collapse-Survival-ebook/dp/B008GHZ7NE/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1467875447&sr=8-10&keywords=contact#nav-subnav

readfomag.com/product/the-reluctant-partisan-vol-1-the-guerrilla/

milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure.lsit.ucsb.edu.mili.d7/files/sitefiles/resources/Ranger Handbook.pdf

Thank fucking God, there's enough Googles in Tacoma/Lakewood area already

Got a couple guns, that's it. I live in a white neighborhood with a pretty good police response, though.

4 shotguns, 5 handguns, 2 semi auto rifles and 3 bolt action rifles, one of which is reliably accurate past 1600 yards. All I lack is body armor.

1 AR
4 30 round mags
300 rounds will buy more next week

1 .44 Super Blackhawk
100 rounds

Need:
Combat vest with mag holders
Plate armor
Shotgun

>Feels good man

i use skypes, not sure what people here use for googles, google can be used as both a plural and singular, but i prefer saying googles to remove ambiguity.

I've got an AR, 18 30 round mags and 2 40's. 550 rounds

Pump scatter gat with 350 shells

1911 .45 5 mags with 330 rounds
1911 .380 2 mags with 200 rounds
Shield 9mm 3 mags with 450 rounds

1000 rounds of 22lr (with no firearm chambered in it)

Poor fag set to /k/ standards but it's growing slowly

0% ethnic Japanese on this board proxyfag

.7 KOREAN
HAHAHA NIPS BTFO

Tarviiko tohon haulikkoon mitään erikoista lupaa vai kelpaako ''metsästys'' syyksi?

Did you get actual working filters for that gas mask? Why would you be expecting gas anyway?

All I have is an AR, with some 10 round mags, I pick one up every time I go buy ammo or even looking through sporting goods stores. I do have about 1000+ rounds of ammo though. Only other thing I have is a break action 20 gauge.

Next on my list is a decent 9mm pistol, because 9mm is gonna hurt just as much as anything else to anything that isn't wearing body armor.

God damn commies fucking ruined my state (Commiefornia), but the sad thing about that is that we let them do it.

L2 concealable vest, P320 w/ 100 rds, Mk18 w/ 90 rds.
a week of bucketfood, 3 days of water in my bugout.

If it isn't constant hell, I'd be set for around 5 days, Second floor is windowless, with a thick single-door, and low-mobility curved stairway.

What's stopping you from driving to the nearest state from where you are, buying some 30 rounders and keeping quiet about it?

FAGGOTS

Google "the secure home" by joel M skousken

it's some christfag who wrote a book on fortifying the home against natural disasters and chimpouts back in the 80's.

a lot of his book is still highly relavent, check it out if u guys are interested

u can torrent it free online from tons of places, don't pay for it.

here, found you a link
files.meetup.com/2862372/119924543-The-Secure-Home-by-Joel-M-Skousen-2006.pdf

>th only way to suppress niggers is to be a stormcuck and try to fight fire with fire

This is why jews call you goyim. What is cutting off said """googles""" communication? What is distrupting their demonstrations? What is wrecking their morale by removing leaders?

You can't just be set on defending your shitty wooden house. If you haven't noticed, they are increasing in numbers while you shitpost on Cred Forums. There is more to this Race War than mere gun fights.

its so sad that it has to come down to this

):

but people wanna fight and skin color is the easiest way to distinquish ourselves

oh well,

i doubt i will ever go in the streets to hunt googles

>pollution so bad can not see the sun.

Still feeling good lung cancer?

It is not skin color it is how a race behavior is towards them self and others that creates other races to hate them.

Low funds, not for the mags, but for the trip over all. Also, closest state is 10 hours drive away unless I go over the Sierras into Nevada via Yosemite.