I have noticed that my political stance has changed quite a bit in only three months. Am I settling as a centrist...

I have noticed that my political stance has changed quite a bit in only three months. Am I settling as a centrist, or do you think I'm becoming more of a neocon?

Hmmm.

Seems like you're becoming more of an indecisive douche.

Well you seem to be drifting away from the "massive hypocrite" to just regular hypocrite.

It's possible, yes. I was decisive for a while, but recently have had my roots shaken when I began listening to more alt-right podcasts like TRS and the like.

Perhaps you could point me to some literature, or other things, that could help me find a good footing?

So, as per that chart, what is the "good" position to have? You're either delusional or a hypocrite!

Welcome to being human. You're a shitcunt no matter what. Just depends what brand.

Fair enough. There is no virtue, fuck everything. I like that.

The Abolition of Britain is great.

why the fuck am i here

You were perfectly fine on 6.12.16. Either you lurk too much on Cred Forums or you don't lurk enough

I would be interested by what other INTP's/ the average INTP political compass would be. I am INTP-A ( if I remember correctly) and I'm 3/4 left and slightly in the red.

>newfag alert
I only started going on Cred Forums in the last couple weeks. Also am listening to a lot of alt-right / fascist media recently, too, and I don't totally disagree with everything. I am fairly confident that the shift hasn't stopped, and I might end up as authoritarian-right.

Your personality test is very, very similar to mine, too. As I settle more into my new position, and see how I really feel about it, we'll see how my position shifts.

i'm the 6.12.16 exactly and intp

I have found your area, and a little bit below and more left is the most common when I give this to normie friends. You're probably being very "fair". To get anything out of whack on this compass test you have to think like a dictator.

So there does exist other INTPs... I don't see people that act like I do often. As another poster said, I'd be interested to see if there's a general trend with INTPs and political leanings, or if perhaps the results would be even more skewed and polarized because of how driven the type is.

It's okay if you're close to the centre but not a filthy centrist. Being open to everything is essential for INTPs

anyone not in the purple is crazy

That's something I see a lot. Sometimes as a test I'll "push" my position some, and unless I'm giving rather strict views like "I strongly thing that people shouldn't have a right to have sex as they please in the privacy of their bedroom", the meter barely moves in any way. I'm certain that if I wasn't so secular, and instead more religious, I would be far more north.

The political spectrum is not a square, it's a line; statism on the left, anarchism on the right.

Nothing in real life is this one dimensional. If anything the compass isn't complex enough/lacks depth

Heil Hitler

Some selections from your answers:
>Exterminate all gays
>If you cannot contribute to society, you should be put to death
>Trade should be 100% protectionist
>Degenerates should be purged from society as not to negatively affect the gene pool
>Whites FTW

Who do I match up with politically?

>

I meant more in the sense of famous political philosophers and politicians.

Ayn Rand, probably.

INTP, of course.
Just like me and half of Cred Forums but only 2% of the general population.
Interesting.

My first test I was in the left libertarian range, now I am a right winged authoritarian.

Cred Forums works wonders my friend.

shit, wrong pic. God I'm retarded

So either Cred Forums is a bunch of edgelords and delusional fascists or they're a cynical, intellectual nugget of society? What a time to be alive.