If you could choose 1 former U.S. president (regardless of dead or alive) to become the 45th president of the U.S...

If you could choose 1 former U.S. president (regardless of dead or alive) to become the 45th president of the U.S. and beat Trump and Hillary, who would it be and why?
Pic somewhat related.

GEORGE W BUSH

FPBP

The only Pres I would consider is Hickory

A FUCKING BURGER WHO DESERVES A BURGER PRESIDENT. I LOVE MY GEORGE CAUSE HE WAS A FUNNY GOY

For real though, it would have to be someone post industrial and a real hardass. I'd vote ol' ted

Can't go wrong with the original.

Abraham Lincoln.
He can finally fulfill his dream of deporting all niggers to Apefrica, and since normies are entirely brainwashed into thinking he's some kind of altruistic cuckold, he'd be able to convince them he's doing the right thing.
Second choice is Andrew Jackson. Knows a thing or two about removing illegal faggots causing a ruckus.
Third choice is James K Polk for obvious reasons

GWB IS OK W ME

No question. Coolidge.

Coolidge was one of the greatest. He was the last non-Wilsonian,was a libertarian economically, and tried to keep America white by banning shitskins from entering the country which lasted until (((Kennedy))) worked with the jews to flood us with Mexicans and niggers.

I'd love to see how today's media would handle based Old Hickory

Andrew "the indian kille"r Jackson.

He would fuck isis's shit up in 1 month, he'd deport these uppity googles, and you know he'd close down the federal reserve

Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Jackson, Teddy, Coolidge, all good choices.

Considering the last few presidents have been the worst in history outside of maybe Wilson, FDR, and LBJ, it's not that hard to pick one that would help us out.

>Thinks LBJ, FDR, and Wilson were bad
>Likes Theodore Roosevelt

Theodore Roosevelt to bust banks and carry a big ass stick

Jefferson or Coolidge hands down.

THERE IS ONLY 1 CORRECT ANSWER.

Coolidge or Nixon.