Being Jewed by your parents

tricking millions of Americans into doing this to their children is truly our proudest achievement.

Goddamn I sometimes love being Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qiM-Fi3bHkU
healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
cirp.org/pages/anat/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/epdf
livescience.com/1624-study-circumcision-removes-sensitive-parts.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00070.x/abstract;jsessionid=E233A9E106A9
english.pravda.ru/science/health/27-03-2006/77873-circumcision-0/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14979200&dopt=
pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link

>youtu.be/qiM-Fi3bHkU

I actually feel bad for the guy

Lmao

Judaism didn't really have anything to do with it, it was all thanks to the Kellogg brothers.

who???

Pol believes in fairytales

One of the greatest cons ever pulled. Also one of the sickest atrocities ever visited upon western men.

And just think, nobody is talking about it. Nobody cares. As evidenced by OP's video, most people are completely unaware.

The American circumcision lie is one of the best examples of just how truly corrupted and evil the US is at its core. How utterly Judaised it is. Also how REAL propoganda and mass control of populations is.

There is hardly a bigger red pill I can think of.

ye no shit the worst part is that they think it's normal...

Male circumcision causes terrible damage to the male penis, and psychological problems that can last a lifetime. It's no surprise circumcision for purely "medical" reasons in confined to the USA and a few other countries.
In western Europe there is now a growing movement to outlaw it as genital mutilation, on a par with FGM.
Note: The vast majority of these links from reputable scientific journals, with peer-reviewed research.
>1: Women prefer intact penises. And elsewhere you can find men do as well!
Source: healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
>2: Masturbation feels better.
Source: cirp.org/pages/anat/
>3: Circumcision significantly reduces sensitivity.
Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06685.x/epdf
livescience.com/1624-study-circumcision-removes-sensitive-parts.html
>4: Despite the reduced sensitivity, there is no change to lasting longer during sex.
Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00070.x/abstract;jsessionid=E233A9E106A9 A6D724B4E3606446784E.d03t01
>5: Cut men have a more difficult time fapping.
Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2005.00070.x/abstract;jsessionid=E233A9E106A9
Which was the reason it was promoted in the USA in the first place.
english.pravda.ru/science/health/27-03-2006/77873-circumcision-0/
>6: Circumcision increases risk of erectile dysfunctions.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14979200&dopt= Abstract|

Kill all kikes.
Bulldoze all synagogues.

whats the jews end goal anyway.

women care about female mutilation, but not about men, oy vey is a sign of abrahams sacrifice, fucking stupid evil cunts

they dont have one, they just want to snip cocks. they wont stop until nobody can masturbate without buying (((lube)))

I was ashamed all growing up that I was uncircumcised. Friends made fun of me over it, and I feared womens reaction to it.

So happy now that I'm older that my parents didn't mutilate my cock

MOOODS

Yea its a shame the left is more redpilled on circumcision than the right. But only a small portion of them are, most people left or right have no knowledge on it.

are your friends jewish or regular americans? This is depressing

This is sadly true. I have had sex over 100 times and still cannot cum unless I am doing it myself; and when a girl is giving me a HJ or BJ I get too sensitive and get soft. Is there any hope for me?

Almost every guy I know plans to not have his children circumcised. Everyone is starting to figure out that they've been screwed over (they don't suspect the Jews though). The main reason for this? Advances in technology and social media are connecting Europeans and Americans like never before.

So every time a European posts about how great it is to fap with his luxurious hooded cock, Americans get more jealous and upset.

There's just too much media for the Jews to control.

too sensitive? How? being circumsized is supposed to cause less sensitivity. Im cut and can last as long as id like 90% of the time, feelsgoodman

you probably just wank too much. stop for a while.

Joke's on you, I've got a complete cock.

it can go either way, more sensitive or less.

Fapping is better huh? Wow. Try getting some pussy faggot

If you think both fapping and sex aren't much worse with a circumcised dick, you're delusional.

Spotted the envious Earthworm Jim. Worry about your own dick faggot. Fucking what are you a cock justice warrior? You go brah! xD

Basically when my girl is wanking me, she'll sometimes accidentally touch the tip in a certain way that it absolutely ruins me for the night.

>Caring about foreskin THIS MUCH

It is only just a part of your cock, holding a supermajority of your nerves and a solid amount of your actual penile skin.
so yeah, it kinda matters...

god I'm so sorry bro

from the bottom of my heart, I wouldn't do this to my son.. :(

>literally teach us in med school there are "benefits to circumcision" such as less instances of penile cancer
>implying people get this regularly
>you know for the thousands of years humans of walked this planet how many times has this actually happened
>friends wife says she is getting their first kid cut
>ask why?
>you know its cleaner and stuff
>explain how easy it is to wash just like any other body part
>yeah but when hes an old man it will be hard

.....................This is women logic, destroy sexual function so when youre 80 you wont smell

how do mslms feel about this
dont know their take on it

but how will you get the magical baby penis blood your kind needs to survive? sflsflsflsflrrrrp

I'm in med school too (4th year) and I had the same shit told to me. I decided that, after seeing my first circumcision on my Ob/Gyn rotation, I will never do this to my future child.

>yes, goyim your men need to be even more degenerate, stop getting circumcised. You'll feel more pleasure during sex, what's wrong with that?

Gas yourself, circumcision is necessary to reduce degeneracy. In fact, FGM should be legal too.

after restoring my (thankfully loose) foreskin I cannot understand why people still do this

orgasms are better by ten fold

you seem bitter :^)

>follows a Kewish radition
>Gas yourself

wew thats one confused Murriecen

I'm glad it has helped you user. It has ruined me.

did you try restoring? it's unbelievably easy..I do it 5min before bed every 4 of 7 days a week.

Holy shit, is this a fucking joke? You are cutting off the only nerves that count. It's a way to stop yourself from being "overcome" with your natural human anatomical bounds

gotta get that baby foreskin $$$

>americuts

I found out at age 10 that they did this to me.

I've tried for the past 8 years. No luck.

I deeply resent bearing the mark of the kike, and having my sexual pleasure crippled forever when I'm under a month old.

>Judaism didn't really have anything to do with it, it was all thanks to the Kellogg brothers.

No.
The clamp is the GOldstein Medical COmpany clamp, and the kikes behind it shill it to this day. If it was just Kellog, this would have died out 60 years ago.

reminder it was a christian, literally the guy who Kelogg's cornflakes are named after, who pushed circumcision in america to try and stop masturbation, not jews

Again. No. GOMCO clamp is a kike clamp. It's shilled to this day. It is invented by evil kikes. It is shilled by evil kikes. And kikes block attempts in cities to make dick mutilation of a child illegal.

pages.suddenlink.net/manual_methods/index.html

> "shilled to this day"
> has no modern advertising for product beyond 1950 to prove this

Cool story, bro.

Someone should test if Justin is a kike shill like harper. See if he'll fund a study where male babies undergo circumcision in an mri. So long as the same doctors who performed the first study do the new one.

That ad is from 1970 you faggot kike. And here is a more up-to-date one.

And this fag still shills it in aussieland.