Cenk Blasts Trump yet again!

*bad Cred Forums, bad Cred Forums, whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do when Cenk comes for you?*

Cenk BLASTS Trump's lack of support among business men!

youtube.com/watch?v=6XJUFXbig8E

Trumpkons BTFO!!??

Hint: YES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=BVpI20giwSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpeo35L4Nbw
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=xCbRk6xakV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that the point? That he isn't the corporate / wall street candidate?

He blasts Trump probably because he has been out smoking crack rock with Hillary that's the only way someone would follow that lying hag.
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

he should be more worries about defending the turk fucker in washington or lying about Armenian genocide. Fuck that cunt and fuck you

Cenk actually looks kinda hot in that pic

Anyone agree?

Daily reminder that TYT are wrong about literally everything. I could crush Cenk on any subject with one hand.

>serious businessmen
>serious
made me think

maybe TYT should stop making mass shooters

Has Cenk mentioned anything about one of his brothers shooting up a Washington mall yet?

"Where is the plane? Is there a plane? Where is the plane? Where is the plane?" -Cenk Uygur
youtube.com/watch?v=BVpI20giwSQ

not everyone happily takes money from the saudis like cenk oger.

obviously a set up video

Well when you have tens of millions of subscribers people of all walks of life are going to be subbed. its called PROBIBILITY!!!!

If business owners supported Trump it would be Trump being supported by the elite.
If business owners do not support Trump it's proof of their failure.

People in the future will not be able to act double think and not be literally burned.

>obviously a set up video
No, it isn't.

Literally every business is supporting trump. He is going to lower the corporate tax rate. This guy is senile.

So?

WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS!

Cenk wouldn't be that rude you obviously never seen TYT

and there no proof it is him saying that. probably just a voice that sound like him

How long until Cenk shoots up a mall? He seems like a guy who could snap any time now.

>Have ad-block

>Downvote video shill linked

>Don't watch

>Chuckle

>Leave thread

He posted it himself.

Fucking idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpeo35L4Nbw

>Why won't any serious businessman support Donald Trump?
Peter Thiel supports Trump

that's not even the same video -.-

fucking noob.

Get your ass pumped full of AIDS semen.

Sink looks like the mall shooter

ok honestly, what does that even meen?

Cenk is shit.

stop denying the armenian holocaust you fat kiketurk

I thought Cenk hated businessmen. I guess if they support Hillary its ok with him.

>tens of millions of subscribers
they only have 3 mil you fucking asshole

oh. i think they had 10 million before the bernouts left

has big roach disavowed yet?

Fucking muslims.... All animals

You wanna know why? Because it isn't good practice. The Clinton propaganda machine (and Trump being very brash) have made Trump extremely controversial. As a result, publicly supporting Trump can hurt business. Businessmen all have something to lose, that's why.

Poor Cenk. He spent the first two minutes explaining why it is bad to have CEOs backing a candidate, but it is also bad that Trump doesn't have CEO endorsements (or neocon endorsements or world bank endorsements) .

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

Donmeh Turks are undercover kikes.

>siding with billionaires because they support clinton

Man TYT turned a hard right. Loved they became what they hated onky like 6 months ago.

He is so fucking pathetic at this point it's almost sad but still funny nonetheless.

Is that you Steven Crowder?

I'm fucking sick of this faggot. Everyone should spam the comment section talking about the Armenian Genocide to trigger him.

Kill yourself my man

this faggot is still committed to the #loserdonald forced meme?

>its called PROBIBILITY!!!!

yes, I agree. There is a high probability that if you are a sand nigger who supports the Democratic party you will become a mass shooter at some point in your life

This honestly reminds me of the video elliot rodgers made before he went on a shooting spree.

I'm actually a little creeped out....

for sure dont bully him you cheeto fingered lardass

no thats me

I like the loser Donald segment, but he should've had one on Hillary too.

Guess I'm a shill, but tying your hopes and dreams to a politician isn't going to end well. Just like for the Obamafags.

Cenk is a hysteric who can barely manage to comport himself like an adult for the duration of any debate or conversation I've ever seen him engage in with anyone. He surrounds himself with equally pathetic sycophants who promote the exact same agenda and also tend to be emotionally unstable. He and his lot are regularly caught lying, misinforming, twisting the truth, and in general lowering the quality of whichever discourse they feebly attempt to engage with. I couldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, and I couldn't throw him anywhere on account of his being morbidly overweight.

When the retard says "businessmen"... is he really saying "wall street scammers"? Like Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, and Michael Bloomberg?

It will never cease to amaze me how quickly the left jumped into bed with big business when they realised they shared globalist aims.

Do you deny the Armenian Genocide? Answer the question Cenk.
youtube.com/watch?v=xCbRk6xakV4

I dont get it.
He didn't even get asked about the armenien genocid

>Cenk tries to talk about business

>flounders within the first 30 seconds

Jesus fucking Christ.

>I don't like it when CEO's back candidates because it shows corruption

>Now let me explain why CEO's not backing Trump means Trump is corrupt

this guy is literal aids.