You will never be this fucking BRAVE!!!

You will never be this fucking BRAVE!!!

you're right, i wouldnt want to be face to face with a nigger

You mean going up to someone knowing they can't do shit because Al Sharpton and the NAACP will pitch a fit
Then you and "ya crew" will loot and burn down a town
Yeah real fucking brave, cops need to indiscriminately start killing chimps
Also
Construye el muro

fpbp

>Swat
>Is there to protect his local area
>Stop crimes and make sure people aren't affected by crimes

>Google
>is literally there to fuck shit up and loot
>somehow this is comparable to the swat guy

/thread

YEAH! That is one brave cop! Good for him!

That chimp doesnt even have a chinese side folder, all hes got is a tshirt wrapped on his face shit pic 0/10

Lets hope Mr.Brave tried to touch him. you better bereev thats a bannu

Shut the fuck up Puta.

KEKAROO

i spent 2 years in Iraq

you think it's "brave" to possibly get your ass handed to you with some riot gear, and if if if if if IF you happen to get killed by a cop, you die knowing that your death will ignite more of your people to rise up.

Whereas if you die in Iraq, which almost happened A LOT as a grunt, you're just a number. At best some conservative politician can use your statistic to push the war machine harder and longer and probably get your friends called back to hell for ANOTHER tour.

>it's brave to stand up to cops knowing that you're on camera

fuck off

brave my ass

Grorious riotu poreece banning all dur nastry trorrus

There is bravery.
And then there's this.

>that pic

this,
having to be that close to a smelly sweating goog.
good thing he has the gas mask.

KEK

What a powerful image.
Kangz vs Ice Devils

fucking 10/10

These people just want to be on camera and hope they're some iconic photo of the current year.

Their cause is completely secondary.

It's why the can't figure out places like here and just say "online trolls". The idea of people being for something without wanting their name up in lights is an entirely alien concept.

To be "famous" is the thing these people crave more than anything, it seems some even actually want to die so they could be famous and held in regard. The cause is just a means of signaling.

Same with this person.

They know they're not going to be erased from records and thrown into a gulag with 3 generations of their family like it's North Korea.

They'll get detained, released and then called "omg so brave" on Facebook by whatever group is sponsoring them.

you do know niggas hate you spics in this country right

More like not a fucking idiot, you never put your face that close to a unstable animal like a nigger.

>the google could be killed in 5 seconds, but the SWAT guy is forced to hold back

That is admittidly pretty brave of the google.

I was on the ground after jumping away from sniper fire in Iraq in Sinia. This IA mother fucker had his gun pointed at my face about to shoot me. Then he pulled off his mask.

He then said in fairly decent english, "Have you got about tree fiddy?"

hahahahahaha

/thread

>tfw you will never be this tough

Did that shit for 25 year. You get used to it. They are chicken shit when they are alone.

That black guy is as safe as he'll ever be right there

i know who you are dude

this is being compared to the Tienanmen sqaure photo

I would Crank Dat Nigga boi

My sides have left leo

This

They don't compare at all.

Tank man was actually in serious danger along with his family in friends with nobody that could help him in the circumstances.

Kek
FPBP

Fpbp

I knew absolutely nothing about the Oka incident, but I could easily understand by the way it was written that the Wikipedia article is plain antiwhite propaganda.

What a dangerous shithole that site is.

this.

>exactly what your average Cred Forums user will be in 20 years

We have alot in common with black nationalists. It's foolish that we can't recognize that because of jewish brainwashing

that's bravery?

wait until whites riot

Dude wow so deep this should literally be in the history books and in that fancy new white guilt museum

>BRAVE

Fpbp

Nice

fpbp

She usas da voodoo magic man!!!

hair is part of the uniform. legal tackle.

Remember how this was all over the news about how 'historic' the photo was
And then like all black achievements it ended up having no actual impact on anything

What's the point of that gas mask if his nose is not protected in it?

I think it's just a visor over the actual mask

That's pretty good.

directing mindless hate and aggression toward a random uninvolved cop is brave? please fuckwit....

Proud of you fellow countryman

Based

>Posing for a photo
>hiding identity with a mask

Such bravery...

Getting arrested for obstruction isnt bravery

God bless the police. True heroes.

That cop is quite brave, although I probably could do his job. The nigger isn't brave at all.