How does this make Cred Forums feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3533005/charlotte-beating-video-footage-appears-to-show-black-protesters-beating-white-man-in-parking-garage-amid-citywide-unrest-graphic-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill all race traitors

Why do leaves bother posting? None of you have ever posted anything even remotely decent.

try finding any service job in Toronto as a white with just a high school education. you need either nepotism or you get in a van every morning to lay bricks with the portuguese in vaughn.

So he's homosexuality is a disability? (it is)
Black skin is a disability? (it is)

overwhelmed with joy and a want too stuff that little faggot's ass.

>Now let me explain to you straight white privilege...

That's actually exactly what they are saying.

Like we'll win the fight.
How can these incoherent drug-addled retards man a pickett line if they can't compose a line of their own language?

I'm so fucking over all this identity politics. Cant we just kill all non whites already?

that's the leaf we know and love.

How does being gay make your life harder? It's easier to get a man to root you than a woman so if say it's even easier being a turd burgler

>society literally makes it easier for black people to become doctors because of their color

Seems like every one blames some one else for their problems.

Except crime victims who were targeted because they were white.
Or people who get accused of racism because they're white.

Dear gay people: no one is saying your life can't be hard if you're gay but it's not hard because you're straight

Dear black people: no one is saying your life can't be hard if you're black but it's not hard because you're black

Wow, would you look at that, they work the exact same way, doesn't that strain the ol' noodle?

*because you're gay

Say that to the whites who are discriminated against in parts of Africa

Apparently strained your noodle there pretty hard, bud.

Why are noodles on your mind anyway?

Come on strait people.

Raising children is fucking easy and inexpensive. It's not like you have to dedicate a large portion of your time and income to propagate our species.

Enraged. I grew up dirt poor in a mostly black neighborhood in Brooklyn. You know how many times packs of feral animals attacked me because I was white? I don't because I lost track.

Uhh, saying that my life can't be had because I'm white is EXACTLY what a lot of people are saying.

both comments taken on their own are acceptable. I don't completely agree because it's a generalization and there are a lot of nuances, but I can broadly accept in a white society you are less likely to have a problem just because you are white. I can think of situations where you might be disadvantaged but it's fair to say that being the norm in a society is easier then being on the fringe.

My main frustration when comments like this crop up is the rhetoric surrounding them. Usually this kind of thing is brought up while trying to silence someone who is critical and white. Like you could be explaining that particular problem is a result of someone's bad choices and bring up a example from your own life, but then you are shut down because 'yeah, we're not saying white people don't have problems, just THIS problem is because of racism so shut up and listen'.

FPBP

Any white people here genuinely starting to fear for their lives due to the color of their skin? I'm serious. Ever since the BLM shit started, black folk make me uncomfortable. I live near Milwaukee and I'm always on my guard around blacks. I can't get that one webm out of my head where a white guy is minding his own business walking along and then he gets jumped. You know the one.

>inquisitr.com/3533005/charlotte-beating-video-footage-appears-to-show-black-protesters-beating-white-man-in-parking-garage-amid-citywide-unrest-graphic-video/

around blacks, never relax.

Because if you don't have a university degree you are a worthless heap of trash. Hope this helps.

not at all bruh
>t. Jew Yorkistani

>tfw live in Hawaii for 20 years and have literally seen only 5 black people ever sans the university football team
>they were all homeless

kek

I come to pol to get desensitized. So it does not make me feel much.

In terms of triggering CNN is more upsetting than pol. I might start going back just to desensitize myself to SJW propaganda.

>your life isn't hard because you're straight
Fucking nigger. If you've ever been shamed or confused about a girl, or ever had her father or older siblings harass you for liking her, guess what, your life has been hard because you were straight. If you've ever had a wife divorce you, guess what again nigger, your life is hard because you were straight. This nigger is saying every father and every mother who divorced and had to fight over custody of their children is not having a hard life because they were straight. If they were gay, they wouldn't have their own kids, and they probably wouldn't be getting divorced either.

>I can throw around the term institutional to make all of your problems irrelevant

Unless you're white and from a country that was raped by Mongols (East Europe) or Ottomans (South Europe) for centuries with nothing in return (white colonialiasts gave their colonies technology, infrastructure and medical knowledge at least).

No, because I don't live in a nigger infested city.

Was this person divorced solely because they were heterosexual? That's pretty messed up.

>CNN is more upsetting
Personally I prefer watching the bull dyke maddow to get me enraged before my workouts

>Everyone's life is easier than mine because I'm a non-white faggot

Life's what you make it bro

>My life is harder because of inherent thing
>I am inherently inferior

I know that's not what they mean but it's all I hear.

Dear faggot,
Kill yourself painfully and don't forget to live stream it.

Actually, being straight, white and male is the only combination of traits that actually leaves you without any kind of support, and actively discriminated against by society.
You're not allowed to celebrate your culture because that would be racist, you're shamed for your sexuality which is considered harmful to women, and being a man means you get blamed for women acting like insecure retards and fucking up in life. Affirmative action and gender quotas also mean you have to work twice as hard as minorities and women, both in education and employment, which is the closest you'll get to institutionalized racism and sexism in the western world. The fact that we're still on top can only be attributed to us thriving in the face of adversity.