Niggers

hey boys the black lives matter movement is coming down my street and i can't go outside wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got a gun?

Lube your anus

Go say hi.

i have bleach and ammonia thinking about filling water balloons with it

youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg

OPEN FIRE

Do it, its either you or them lol unless they're behaving

Chant ALL LIVES MATTER out your window

> explain spurdo

Give them your woman so they'll leave you alone.

> other nogs already running to loot the body
life in the jungle baby

Move to a better neighborhood.

Sneak out, find their homes, get their lolis.

They won't mind calling you "daddy" since they never had their fathers in their lives for long.

Run towards them from a different direction carrying pairs of sneakers yelling black lives matter and hope they think there's gibs from whence you came.

Why is it that the elite or richest of the rich always develop a fetish for children?

Sit in the basement eating Cheetos like you normally do you fucking melt.

>hey boys the black lives matter movement is coming down my street and i can't go outside wat do

See, this is why I'm saving up for a flamethrower. It's a well known fact that the only thing niggers fear more than responsibility is burning to death.

When you have money and power you can indulge ibto whatever degeneracy you want

Just put a pool in across the road next time. Chances are some are brave and drown, some will make it across, and some will go back the way they came. Plus then you have pool, so it really is a win-win.

>Why is it that the elite or richest of the rich always develop a fetish for children?
How stupid are you, user? Power corrupts that simple.

bottle rockets out the window

Just sit in your home quietly, but vigilant. Don't do anything violent unless there's clear evidence that you or your family is in danger.

If you act unjustifiably violent or provoke violence, then all it does is justify these idiots. Don't give the left more fodder than it already has.

Put a NOW HIRING sign in front of your house. They'll avoid it.

stay inside

if they try to break in, shoot

Just know that if you have to kill one, and you do, you're probably going go be overrun and killed by a massive horde of them.

>you're probably going go be overrun and killed by a massive horde of them.
bullshit. they'll scatter like roaches after the first shot. but do be locked and loaded, OP.

do you own a house or just an appartement?
in any way, have a confederate flag flying and something to signal you're supporting Trump.
if they try to vandalise anything be prepared to hit them with whatever you have, if they move on, they're more behaved than one could expect of them.

Dangle some chicken from a book and watch them struggle with the black conundrum.

>t. /k/ommando