Discuss

Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Pretty funny, I love how he throws in things to make her happy too. He's almost kissing ass at a couple moments, was he intimidated by Hillary?

He didn't want to commit suicide in a stairwell, later.

These fern interviews always feel scripted.

That's almost as hilarious as the deaths of people caused by her emails.

This is essentially pro Hillary, these trumptards actually liked and shared it thinking it was the worst thing for her but ended up giving her more publicity and exposure. Fucking retards.

they are

Because they are, m8

I thought some of the stuff was funny but it's obviously pro Hillary

Have you watched it?

She looks fucking demented and he takes the piss out of her

Thats because they are, I mean fuck if you niggers didn't get this is a pro hillary propaganda piece like 10 seconds into this wank, I feel sorry for you

I think this does humanize this soulless wench in a way because it makes her look like she can take a joke to the normies, so I do agree sharing this video is playing some of the Trump base

It was scripted to be pro Hillary but the truth shines through: she can't handle the bantz

That was actually pretty funny.
Only the Zach galifikakanaiksksksakasis parts, nothing Hillary said was even remotely funny.

I like this show

I dunno man, I get that it was supposed to be awkward for her but he essentially spends 5 minutes roasting her and her getting snappy

It was intended as pro-hillary but it probably falls flat.

This changes absolutely nothing. Funnier than the bullshit Obama one though.

Hillary forest bump sketch

old news

>as secretary how many words per minute could you type? and how does president obama like his coffee? like him?... weak?

top kek

the funny thing is this is the most normal I've seen hillary in a while, when shes purposefully trying to do deadpan, usually she seems like shes hopped up on coke or something, actually she probably is

Too forced, Le trump is racist, 'Whiter power tie'. I'm not a blue-piller anymore, otherwise I might have had a little laugh.

(((((Suicide)))))

>Joins a show that's supposed to be an ironic roast
>Ends up looking like a cunt who can't take a joke.
>Trump ad

Did nothing to help her. I can't imagine anyone watched that and was swayed into favoring her

Also, Zach is a farmer. I have no doubt he is pro-Trump.

The EP Scott Aukerman is also anti-liberal and always ironically joking on his podcast about being a Trump supporter and right wing pro-life constitutionalist

It is decently funny and is pretty equal on who he shits on but there is a distinct pro-hillary tinge. Plus it is scripted and edited as a mothering fucker. Hillary is shown in a positive light just by the benefit of appearing to remain calm and speak clearly between cuts.