Why the fuck do I have red facial hair?

My hair is dark brown and for some reason, my beard comes out as red and many people ask me if I dye my beard. Why is this? I don't have any red headed people in my family. Any other anons with the same shit? Pic related, looks a lot like my beard

Not politics, faggot nigger.

Just google that shit
Its because of a lack of melanin

Who's your photographer? That's a nice picture.

Multiple genes.
Not Cred Forums related.

andrew pls

it has to do with genetics and race, which are frequently talked about here, you fag

Same. I have dark top hair and blonde/red facial hair. Strange. My mom is Spanish and my dad is Northern European.

if you already know then why make a thread and ask about it you fag

Too much helium in your blood mate, it can happen and get trapped as a gas causing ginger hair, floating and buoyancy symptoms.

Same here, light brown hair and beard with a red tinge in direct sunlight, I have red haired family member though, you likely have Anglo ancestry

I'm from Cyprus, my moms side of the family is mostly blonde with blue eyes but my dads side is brown hair and brown eyes, and I have some blonde and silver hairs

Hello OP, I really wish I could relay this to you in person, but you've asked. I am a well respected endocrinologist here in North America. I have a great deal of experience with your condition. As a matter of fact, I wrote my doctoral thesis on it. You have AIDS, otherwise known as Anal Inflicted Death Sentence. It's incurable, and if left without being maintained you run the risk of infecting every thread that you comment on or start. Once again. I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I stake my reputation on this diagnosis.

That nose is about an 1/8 inch outside of Jew regulation. You lucked out op.

does it turn to an almost copper color as it gets longer?

Bahahahaha

celtic heritage, jesus read a fucking history book

WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THIS???

desu i did a ancestry test, i have no anglo or north european blood in me

Cred Forums doesn't know shit about genetics though.

You had a redhead somewhere in your lineage, the red beard hair is more prominent to pass down than red hair.

>caucasion
>jet black hair
>google black eyes
>olive skin
>get red hairs like this in my beard
C-can it be true? I DO have some anglo genes?

sod!!!:)

Its very common, and it looks better than black or brown beard.

Just look at celebs and you'll se tons with more or less red in their beards, Connor McGregor and Christian Bale are two examples.

You have viking blood in you mate

shit, i never noticed christian bale has a red beard

>Finnish
>French
>Eskimo
>Jewish

still get red facial hair, what the actual fuck?

Means you're a daywalker, I think.

Shave, problem solved.

I'm in a similar boat. Brown hair, reddish beard. So fucking weird.

if you watch hockey playoffs, almost half of the canadian players grows a reddish beard

christian bale noticed those dubs though

ancestry tests are a scam m8

if true, thats pretty fucking cool desu

blonde hair, dark brown beard master race checking in.

who the fuck knows. I was blonde with curly hair and saphire blue eyes up until i was 4. my hair flattened and went dirty blonde with a weird 1/8 in^2 patch of black hair, my eyes changed to hazel.

My beard came in red as well but over the years it changed to dirty blonde mixed with the red