How do you guys REALLY feel about us black Trump supporters...

How do you guys REALLY feel about us black Trump supporters? I'm used to us being mocked because of /history/ and being associated with poverty and crime. But how about those who try to make a difference? How can we stand tall amongst a sea of degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADLa7xPNBAg
benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s1jOSnQysv52
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>try to make a difference
Being a cuck uncle tom doesn't constitute to "making a difference"

Once a nigger always a nigger. Your can start by not breeding

Protip: nothing you can do will ever make a difference on a grand scale. Might as well concentrate on turning your kids into adults instead of inmates or manchildren or princesses.

every vote matters you fucking traitor

If you want to MAGA I dont care what color your skin is.

Well I tried...

If you're the representative whose vote actually counts.

I despise everyone who cares intensely what I think. We should concur together on mutually visible evidence, not snuggle together in mutual unearned approval. That's how lefties Volton up the herd-think.

It must sucks.

It's Kafkaesque that black people judge you as a uncle tom/race traitor for believing.

and on the other hand you're associated with the other degenerates if you do side with the "other" half.

keep fighting the good fight

if you can change one person (child, brother cousin). You've done more than enough.

Welcome my spear chucking brother.

Listen, nationality is more improtant than skin color. I rather have a black marijuana smoking, crack lacing, no father having son of a bitch who's voting to make our country better than some white preppy cunt who is voting for Hillary or Johnson.

After we clear the trash of HIllary/Johnson fags who will eventually follow and obey orders, than we can get back to the race issue. It's like managing a project, do what you can to get the results needed, then damage control.

I'm a firm believer in freedom of association so while I support your endeavors, you should recognize that I still want absofuckinglutely nothing to do with you on an individual level.

There are many amazing black people in America who have done more for our country than anyone here ever will

If we could somehow fix the ghetto black trash nigger problem, I think racism in America would mostly be over and done with

Fine by me. Just do your best to help where you can. We'll take centipedes wherever we can find them.

Cucks, degenerates, and shills at full force. Aren't you guys supposed to be making race mixing threads? Have you reached your quotas for the night?

I am an extremely violent and rage-filled person. I pray for a civil war sequel every night before I go to sleep. However, I harbor no ill will towards anyone simply because of their race. It's fucking liberals I despise. If you are a conservative American citizen and love this country, I have no problem fighting next you to defend our values, brother.

Don't listen to the people who call you "Uncle tom" etc. They are all bitter leftists who are showing their true colors on how they really think about blacks, and other minorities. These people are the true racists who hold your people to low expectations.

It's called assimilation you fucking negroid. It's what European migrants did a hundred years ago.

Our histories, legacies, and destinies are intertwined. Glad to have you aboard.

Fuck off faggot. We can't advance as a nation if we're going to fight over faggoty things like race. Do I like black people? Not really. But if this google user is willing to advance himself and try to do some positive shit, why are we trying to discourage him?

Dude the more boogies we get here sharing in bantz, the better it is for everyone.

Go back to Stormfront you faggot.

Black Trump supporters are a very good thing. Trump supporters of all races are a very good thing.

It shatters the belief that the Democrats are the only option for non-white people. It encourages people to break out of the old norms and make new choices for themselves.

I also feel bad that the doctrine of WEB Dubois got more traction than Booker T Washington.

It really set the fucking ground for nog culture in the hood.

I don't hate niggers. As long as you're a respectable black man you're ok with me.

Fuck the leftist shills who are doing this divide and conquer shit, can't you see that they are purposely dividing us to create a war amongst us? This could've been stopped with nationalism and conservatism.

you are one of us....you aint a nigger

I like black people, but I don't tolerate googles. What else can be said?
Just be a normal human bean and don't act, talk or look like a google.

Bruh, I'm half-black. No one (from America) honestly cares if you're skin color matches theirs, only that your ideology matches and that you actually mean what you say.

Meme magic aside, I wonder how many anons on Cred Forums will actually vote come November.

You want to Make America Great Again. So do I. Skin color only matters to racists

It takes a lot of balls to be a conservative black person, and I respect that.

I find the black race on average to be categorically worse than any other race on the whole, but that can't really be helped.

I have no problem with individuals, though. I might be racist, but I'm not prejudiced. If a black man treats me with respect, I'll treat him with respect.

Even though scientific studies say 50% of your IQ comes from genes, i have confidence the other 50% comes from culture.
I've met many black people who are fully capable of being good, productive Americans.
Even though im redpilled, i believe the black community has faced a lot of shit in American history. affirmative action was stupid, the war on drugs was worse. The community can't just magically snap its fingers to be as well-off as whites.
I don't believe blacks are subject to discrimination.
I think Trump will stop the flow of drugs, fix the schools, and bring back jobs, which will really help blacks.

If you've been on here for any amount of time, you should know how we feel about Ben Carson. The same hopefully applies to you.

A Google in a suit is still a Google.

If you think for yourself you're cool with me and most based people I know regardless of race. So much race baiting in today's society but my group sees what the fuck (((they're))) doing

I think blacks have a unique opportunity to stick up for trump, as the leftists would have to do a ton of mental gymnastics to call you a white supremacist

Shills are the ones doing the race baiting in this thread btw

>What is divide and conquer

reason i mentioned IQ

some of the most based black people i know are conservative traditionalists.

So long as you arent we wuz kings and embrace your heritage and people without shame and self deception then we are on the same side

shadilay brother

Honestly I feel bad for decent blacks. But I have also found that even the "good" blacks are still falling for BLMs lies. So, if you understand that there isn't some grand conspiracy of police tracking down and killing blacks the you are ok.

Also, your women are terrible. You guys need to take control of them. They are just...disgusting.

Don't be a cunt. Even if you're an edgelord white nationalist, non-degenerate blacks with jobs are easier to bargain with and thus more likely to support the division of your country into ethnostates.

Maybe we should make an effort to reach out to the moon cricket community and try to get them to come to Cred Forums

Especially since you know what happens to every motherfucker who comes here.

>How do you guys REALLY feel about us black Trump supporters?

Most intelligent people don't hate black people, they hate niggers. If you are a black person that behaves 'white' (civilised) then no one has a reason to have a problem with you. This is what Asians do and that's why people don't have a problem with them.

>inb4 one of the shitposter twins replies with but muh gooks. If you want to complain about the gooks come up with some good reasons to hate them other than their faces make you feel sick desu.

50%

nah 70%

and the ones that arent retards are gonna be the ones on the upper side of the spectrum obviously

I'm fine with black trump supporters.

Being a black man does not a nigger make. EG Ben Carson (pbuh Sleepy Surgeon)

Honestly I think you'll be more offended if you ask liberals what they think of black Trump supporters

>the black community
I hate this meme. We won't fix google problem by keeping them in separate communities. There is no reason for not allowing decent black to live next to whites. Googles can stay in their ghettos and kill each other though.

You live in the worse korea and don't know shit about our blacks

Kafkaesque is the best way to describe the plight of the civilized black.

Imagine being insulted for trying to better your people, respect the law, get educated, and earn a decent living.

All of these are derided in the black community, for it is trying to "Act White".

The Democrats supreme blunder was the bald faced pandering to latinos this election cycle. Blacks can see the writing on the wall, they will be marginalized by their DNC political plantation owners and have no one.

This is why TRUMP is polling at near 20% among blacks, the civilized black wants:

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

Unchecked illegal immigration will put the blacks further down the social ladder in America, and terrible free trade deals have destroyed too many good jobs. Illegal immigration and globalism is NOT pro-worker.

The civilized blacks in the Rust Belt will fuel a November surprise for the liberals who took them for granted.

MAGA

>calling an upstanding black man who works a real job to provide for his family and doesn't blame whitey for everything an "uncle tom"

Neck yourself

Not all blacks are bad. There are a bunch that are, though.

The only way the inner cities turn around is through economics. They can cry all they want, until they have actual money they can go fuck themselves for all their lives matter. And the way to start that, the way that has been revoked for millions of Americans is through working your way up. Nobody can do that now because of globalization and illegal labor. Niggers used to be able to do it just like spics, chinks, nips, gooks, goatfuckers and slavs. Trump is the only one even willing to talk about it.

Forget about the edgy kids and the vocal niggers. You're doing more for your race and people than a million niggers with african studies degrees voting for hillary.

>There is no reason for not allowing decent black to live next to whites.
kek
never lived around googles, I see. They bring their google ways with them, along with no good relatives to "stay" with them. Googles are incompatible with western civilization.

go back to africa and make a difference for your own people

Maybe you should just tell them the truth, which is that the majority of growth for low-wage families has gone to immigrants, and that immigration is a direct attack on black America led by a coalition of neo-liberal and neo-conservative billionaires.

What do I think? OP, I love you. =)

>never lived around googles, I see
I'm talking about decent black people, not googles. Did you even read my post?

The DMX remix of that is one of my FAVORITE things to come out of this election. Watching that based black dude beat the ever living fuck out of that faggot liberal gives me great joy.

>they arrest a black man on live TV without shooting him
>media ignores it

Whoops, forgot to put the link in.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADLa7xPNBAg

All of them (that live in America, obviously)

>Google AI

>Even though scientific studies say 50% of your IQ comes from genes, i have confidence the other 50% comes from culture.

It's more than 50% of the variation. Shared envioment pretty much explains nothing of the IQ variation among adults.

read: benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOPSYJ/TOPSYJ-3-9.pdf

Good. I hope you are able to fix the democrat-ruined, kike-ruined, nigger-ruined places where you live.

Please be a light unto others.

>constitute
Fuck off manchild

Stfu traitor

>Honestly I think you'll be more offended if you ask liberals what they think of black Trump supporters
Damn that really makes you think. We're supposed to be the evil racists. But you're absolutely right; liberals love nothing more than tearing down blacks who want to leave the Democrat plantation.

Just get others to stop promoting dumb shit like violence and drug culture.

The less blacks committing crimes, the more legitimacy your arguments will have and the less force the police will need to use.

I give literally zero shits about skin color, I just hate ghetto Google culture and the lack of assimilation into mainstream society.

I doubt it highly. I predict that maybe 60% of registered voters will actually vote. This election has boosted interest, sure, but not by that much.

i didn't mean a literal community
i mean blacks as a whole

>It ain't me starts playing

Useful idiots.

Stfu trash

>I find the black race on average to be categorically worse than any other race on the whole, but that can't really be helped.

This. I fucking hate niggers with a passion and trust a black about as far as I can throw them-but we fucking bred their ancestors to be strong and dumb.

If you're not a stupid nigger, it means your ancestors weren't bred properly by slave standards and you have a chance at not becoming Trayvon: The Next Generation.

Run with that chance.

Your awesome. Keep up the good work. Don't be discouraged by racist. Most of us aren't racist racist. We just don't like it when people say stuff like "white privilege" or "we was kings and whitey lived in caves" or when some dindu robs a store and then everyone goes ballistic when he gets shot even though it was nesscary.

>you think for yourselves

and hopefully can get some red-pills to that demographic, and get ball rolling in the "right" direction

trump would save lots of black lives by creating jobs for black community because illigal immigrants take away jobs by being simply much more cheaper so the greedy bosses wont hire them anymore. so how does it save black lives ? they will get job become independant of the criminal world to earn a living. not all blacks want to be gangsters but are forced in order to survive.

hillary wants actually to kill all blacks by importing illigal drugsellers which distribute all the drugs in black communities and leads to gangwars and black on black crime.

biggest killer of blacks today are mexican/latino drugcartells.

most blacks arent violent, they are desperate because of lack of financial income and brainwashing by "gangster rap culture" which was created to demonize and dehumanize black people.

Op if you're being genuine, know that there are those of us that do not hate you or your people, and know that despite our differences, it isn't your fault we dragged your asses across the ocean to pick our cotton. Now you're just an American, whether anyone likes it or not.

Trump will bring the jobs,

If you believe in equality of opportunity over equality of outcomes, he is the clear choice.

God bless.

After slavery, blacks built themselves thriving economies without government help. They had high employment rates and lower divorce rates than even white Americans.

Black Trump supporters, and black conservatives at large, are far removed in thought from the niggers.

Sure, I'm a racist, but I'd sit and have a beer with you before I would even the whitest libtard.

we'll since you're on Cred Forums i'm assuming ur used to the racists and trolls, stay strong bro we gonna MAGA together.

What's fuckd up is affermative action is really unhealthy long term, it's like a darwinian crutch

>nationality is more improtant than skin color.

No.

Skin color > nationality

Support for Trump was never about solving either the nigger or Kike problem.

Support for Trump was always (and continues to be) about fixing the spic, sandnigger, economic, and white cuck problems.

I'm glad you support Trump, but don't expect extra brownie points just because you have dark skin, nigger.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jOSnQysv52

>guys

You can't generalize Cred Forums. I view and treat people based upon their actions despite knowing there are inherent biological differences between races.

Do you really believe that? The black parents that move to nice neighborhoods are okay people. They may paint house a tacky color or be loud, but fine whatever.

Their kids grow up as spoiled edgy brats, used as a token for SJWs to feel worldly. Then they start listening to thug music, using their parents above average income to buy drugs and dress like a google.

I need to see a stable black community at least a few generations old before I can accept their ability to function in social beyond one generation.

Look at all successful black people, their kids or other relatives always squander their success

what this leaf eating ape said

Libtards have truly invaded this place. Pure degeneracy

When the dindus fully chimp out, remember where you once stood. I'll be looking down and laughing

It's getting late in Charlotte - shouldn't you be getting home, hipster fuckboi?

I don't understand the hate in this thread.

For the natsocs in this thread, the aim was never to exterminate other races. If they can be styrong on their own then you shopuld have no objection.

For conservative "race realists" even you should recognize that just post slavery the black community did fine. Blacks are capable of being a strong working class, and many will go above that. Before they were broken by the democrats and their welfare policy, they were fine.

For the nigger haters, who the fuck cares? A vote is a vote, and a conservative black society just means that you don't have to deal with their crap.

hillary to blacks: (before electio)here is some sugar,(after election) *whips* now get back to cottonfield nigger!

trump to blacks: (before election)i will create jobs!(after election)reaches hand and gives a working tool, this is your chance to be free!

Niggers all need to die. You're useful for now, but the destruction you bring far outweighs that.

Chink masterrace!

a black whos not a nigger is ok by me, just like how I dont like a white who's white trash

What is the non degenerate response then, newfag?

>notsocs
>real

this. If you operate any differently, you're not being rational.

dude you're living in the time where SOME black americans are just now establishing wealth, like real wealth, maybe not bill gates wealth, but real wealth.

people forget that our great pioneers of years past helped out us whiteys tremendously, and not in a racist way, just by giving away their shit as charity to start schools and instutions of higher learning, blacks will only start experiencing this within our lifetimes.

i'm not some white privilege believing faggot, but respect wealth and know that we are living in the first period of time where any othem have had it, even if it came from hip hop or the music or entertainment industry instead of business.

so ya, it might be a generation or two at least

I respect only those niggers that understand the harmful impact their presence alone causes to the west and stay away from the white countries or if they live in one leave it.
That's how I see it:
Africans that live in Africa - gentle people of colour
Africans living in the west - disgusting bloodsucking niggers

Anyone smart enough not to vote for $Hillary Clinton transcends race

Black Trump supporters are based. Keep on fighting the good fight.

you are not alone.
speak up and don't let them pressure you to keep you silent.
it will be hard, your own will attack you,
even us, in times of anger will attack you.
>sometimes people generalize
>sometimes people get angry in the moment
>last protest i was yelling at the TV to "wipe them all out"

you going to walk a hard path. but it is either that or watch those you love fall.

but as we open their eyes, people like you open ours.

and i hope you know how to sniff out shills, they are all over this thread.

Yeah. At least that's what they think.

Your eyes are open and you care about America
You are welcome to stay, your lesser brethren are being shipped off to Liberia where they belong though

I for one welcome every coconut. (As long as they're at least 5 generations USA and practice strict endogamy.)

>black
You inspire me to stand with you as a fellow american melaninbro.

but you are russian, you're like the nigger of white people

He surrendered immediately. He knew he would be arrested and figured that the arrest was worth it. Maybe he did the necessary social calculus and concluded that he could probably afford the expense of being arrested, and when a black man tells a judge that he was instigated by a white person in a KKK hood verbally insulting him the judge will charge him the absolute minimum punishment possible if he punishes him at all.

He was just helping that protester to realize and understand his white male privilege. He even took the time to personally check that person's privilege, which is just MORE labor that he was not paid for

You're the google. The real googleish googles google by googling. If you don't google you're not a google.

I think you're alright. Vote how you want to.

Maybe you're just one of the few black Americans to realize you had EIGHT YEARS with a Clinton and you STILL wound up fucking poor. It's almost like voting one or the other won't immediately affect you or people who look like you, so you may as well go with the more-honest version.

>Trayvon: The Next Generation
Holy shit, I just almost spit out my beer laughing because I'm watching ST: TNG right now.

its thedemocrats and media that are behind all this race war bullshit, becuase they benefit from it. Simple as that. Media gets rating, dems get power.

My best friend is a blackish (triracial technically, but looks pretty black). I have enormous amounts of respect for black Trump supporters because they are typically alone in their families and often communities. It shows strength.

Checked and kekd

Your niggerish opinion is very important for us.

i will never get tired of watching this

Иди нaхyй, Ивaн.
Our niggers are best niggers except googles.

I'm from Louisiana. I'm in the National Guard.

I'm going to say this. I've never had a single problem with blacks around here. When you look at the riots in Baton Rouge, those people where not from this state. The majority of blacks here are good people. When I was helping with the flood relief a few weeks ago, I didn't seeany race issues, people helped each other. That's why everyone was so pissed that Obama was telling us not to be racist. People here simply aren't. Ive got black friends and white friends, we get along fine. My black friends come to my house, have a few beers and chill despite me flying a Confederate flag in my yard. If you go to a civil war reenactment here, you'll find plenty of blacks.

The media wants to divide us. Democrats and George Soros want to use the blacks to cause chaos. I firmly believe that the Democrats have created a system that has made blacks into the people they are today. Look at pre-LBJ blacks as proof. They see them as a voter block and nothing more. They removed the black father and replaced him with the state, they took those who were disadvantaged over the last few decades made them dependent on the state.

Blacks are waking up, Trump has the most black support of any Republican since Nixon and it's only growing.

(((They))) want blacks to hate whites and vice versa, but at least in my state. It just isn't the case.

We mock niggers, aka blacks who act like thugs.

That's unfortunately the majority of them here. The few redpilled blacks there are, I have no problem with. If you love your country, work for yourself, and pay taxes, why the hell would I hate you?

Pls no racemixing, though.

You can't control them that's why they keep leaving them for Asian and white women

Left wing black people = Niggers
Right wing black people = Black people

That's it really.

Please go lad.

In an ideal America, race wouldn't matter, being American would. We cannot make our country great without unity.
I'll also add that I'm going to avoid anyone who looks like a criminal. A gangster looking group of blacks at a gas station at 2am is just as common as a couple of meth addicted white fucks here.

Yall are niggers

T. Blue eyed white boy

> until they have actual money
The poverty rate among two-parent black households is only 7%. The vast, teeming, screaming, dragging-children-through-Aldi's majority belong to single-parent woman-only households. They get more welfare help than if they get married, so most of them opt not to, regardless of how it's a STRONG determining factor for inter-generational poverty.

tl;dr black communities are rotting mostly because women aren't refuse to have children AFTER they get married AFTER getting a high school degree, putting their lives, their children's lives, and their grandchildren's lives in fucking FREE FALL.

Not all black people are googles, I have met and currently know a couple of respectable, honorable and hard working black men.

Я твoй poд eбaл, Джoн.
Shit is shit, no matter where you pooped it. But the crap that shat properly in toiler doesn't bother me like that that may appear in my living space. Comprando, du filtho americano?

Same as about any other Trump supporters - welcome aboard and lets MAGA.

Remember, before Obama age, your question itself would be considered racist, because no one gave fuck about your skin back then. All this black vs white shit was fueled only in last few years.

Surprised more aren't on board considering Trump's rhetoric is appealing to idiots

The only permanent solution, at least one still within the realm of possibility, for saving our nation requires as one of it's many prerequisites for us as a country to realize that race really doesn't matter. America is a nation of different cultures, races, ideals and beliefs. That cat is already out of the bag, it was out of the bag before we even became a nation. The original capital of Maryland was burned down in a disagreement over how to worship the same fucking god.

What America needs is to create a new American identity, one that transcends race or religion. We need to create an ideal for all people to aspire to, the dream of that white picket fence and a nuclear family newly re-minted. Then give people the dream of something greater, the promise of being a part of that dream, and the means to assist in fulfilling it. You need to create an America where regardless of race, an American says with pride and defiance to the rest of the world that he is an American. Nothing more, nothing less. Only when that is done can we cut ties with the globalists, and fulfill our manifest destiny.

Being a black Republican doesn't make you red-pilled you uncle tom faggot.

Be a real nigga.

Where's the obama-hillary "we ended racism now let's end sexism" image, that one was dank as fuck

Кaкoй в жaбy "poд"? Пpocпиcь иди, нaхyй ты вocкpeceньe нa чaнaх пpoeбывaeшь?

There are plenty of hard working middle class black people, and they are fine. That's the google culture with all that FUCK DA POLIZ and other shit which is the cancer of the black community.

>нaхyй ты вocкpeceньe нa чaнaх пpoeбывaeшь
Лoл, ты чeм-тo дpyгим зaнят? Бтв, ты pyccкий чтo ли или пpocтo язык yчишь?

>implying black people don't hate niggers more than everyone else hates nigger.

they ruined their race. black folk are a dying breed. nigger culture has gone terminally malignant.

I appreciate your help in fixing our nation

I don't want your kids marrying my kids, probably

>following the hivemind

>Лoл
My fucking sides, this is a thing? Or is this just the Cred Forumsacks who use it?

By the way, I'm hoping to learn Russian after German, does anyone have any tips on how to adapt to the huge syntax differences with English?

t. burgerized ethnic Russian

Notice the big redneck guy who calmly steps in, gently tries to defuse the guy, probably saying "buddy cool it the fucking cops coming". Notice the fat white lady who tries to calm him, reassuringly rubs his shoulders in a way that seems to say "its going to be ok, stay calm".

Trump rallies truly are a hive of racism.

that beaded guy behind them was loving it

smdh famb

There are much more 'things' in runet, you really don't want to know, for sake of sanity.

У мeня eщe нoчь cyббoты и я пьян. Taк чтo вce пo пaцaнcки.

I view them as ubermensch tier, they were cursed by nature with nigger genes yet they overcame it.

Well you are a nigger, but you're not the same niggers as the other niggers. I think your faults as a group are genetic, but that doesn't mean throughout a negro's lifetime he can't learn and develop.

I don't hate you or anything, but understand I don't think you can make a difference. You can't change your genes, and you definitely can't change other blacks' genes. As long as you guys are here there is going to be a large portion of your popular who act like niggers.

It doesn't really matter what your values are when we're talking about having your children in this country. Even if you change your personality in defiance of your predispositions, your children start back at square one. You can't control what they learn at school and you can't control the people they interact with. If Chinese, Koreans, and Vietnamese can't protect their kids from regressing, what chance do you have?

It doesn't help that you're in (and causing) a mixed country, which further reduces the ability of your community to teach your children. Public service and generally interacting with others is reduced in a mixed environment, and this is something you can't change. The best thing you could do is set up your own country and try to improve it, not trying to form a good community within the United States.

There is no positive outcome here, and I really find it hard to feel bad about this. I respect your right to exist but it seems like you guys only exist to hurt me and my people. I feel bad that wolves are going extinct, sure, but how can I feel bad that my livestock are safer? In this case we're talking about my grandparents, my parents, my children, my siblings, my cousins, my uncles and aunts, everyone I've ever met, all the people I'm related to and that I look like that I've never met, all of my ancestors, and all of my descendants. What right do you have to impose yourself on me and them? Why shouldn't I take action against you?

This all makes me wonder about this co-worker I had a couple years back. Black dude from Ghana who, despite not being the smartest, did his best to work hard. I wonder just how redpilled he is, if at all.

for my part, it ain't what you look like, it's what you do

no probs here, bro

Based

You are essentially saying

pigment determined arbitrarily at brith>cultural and social values

ayyy lmao

Black Trump Supporters are amazing. Like it or not, this country will be better off with blacks who love America and want to work hard rather than blacks who hate America and blame whitey for all their problems.

Black Trump supporters are the former. When 13% of our population sheds their victim complex and seeks a better future for themselves through hard work our country will be stronger than it ever has been.

I think y'all are the most woke

If the black community had enough Trump supporters it would be a completely different community. Blacks who want to fix problems are much better than white leftists who perpetuate them.

that is the best cosplay ever conceived

wow

respect

i wonder if he could do a nice impression

As long as you manage to simultaneously not act like a nigger and not act like a cuck then you're good in my book tbqh familia.

[spoiler]I'll be triggered beyond all belief if you impregnate and/or marry a white women, but won't voice my disapproval for fear of losing somebody who would otherwise be useful to the cause.[/spoiler]

No matter who you vote for, you're still niggers in my eyes, Tyrone.

Thank you for your service, but if you care about whites, you have to understand your race is ruining our countries, and the only fix is migration, castration, or extermination.

yes and good work

Hot damn..

I mean, if they help MAGA, we could surely give them their own state to stay in.
Florida comes to mind.

ok thats funny

I think you are based. Woke af.

>quit acting so white jamal

All I expect of anyone is that they get a job of some kind and pay their taxes and not hassle the locals. Race I don't care about.

There's black folk and there's niggers. If you're a black Trump supporter, then welcome aboard. If you're a nigger then get back to the ghettos.

There is a difference between black people and googles.
I have some great black friends, guys who studied and have good jobs.
Then there is the google trash.
Those should go first when the day of the rope comes