Does anyone else hate this faggot too? Just a race pandering white dude pretending to be a black guy

Does anyone else hate this faggot too? Just a race pandering white dude pretending to be a black guy

You are a fucking racist piece of shit, burn in hell you privileged white person.

Weak bait 0/10

You better shut yo cracka ass white boi

t. Shaun King

Yhea I have to admit that was pretty weak.

Fucking Google/pepe

I hate him and his gay ass hair and facial hair carefully tailored to make him look black.

If he'd grow it out we'd see how straight his hair is due to the fact that HE IS A WHITE MALE

This guy is a total douche. Cucks on cuckbook end up sharing his cuck shit so i see it occasionally.

Everyone hates him. He is an absolute joke. The only reason he "speaks for black people" is because he's white enough to form coherent sentences.

He's not white, he's golden brown.

Do you think he gets tired of constantly flaring his nostrils so he can look black? I picture him coming home every night and letting out a huge breath of air as they shrink down to their natural size.

>The only reason he "speaks for black people" is because he's white enough to form coherent sentences
underrated

FUCK YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

>assuming a privilege to call others privileged

>be Cred Forums
>disregard other whites as whites if it fits into their agenda
>call this guy white

Lmao, pick one faggots.

>People actually thinking I was serious.

kek

I hate this guy too. Even if he had a little percentage of black in him, you don't call it a pumpkin pie if 90% of it is apple. You know?

I see NeoFAG quote this guy all the time. He's like some little hero to them. Ironic seeing as how he's a white guy pretending to be black.

best twitter moment

I hate him but I laugh at him. He's a joke.

Kek, did he respond or block the guy?

>white
looks hispanic or ocean beaner

Hey shan

I hate how he actively tries to ruin lives.

despicable quadroon

eat shit and die.
>pic related

not even.

WEW

His dad is black. i thought Cred Forums was a firm believer in the one drop rule.....

Cred Forums is generally populated by barely literate hypocritical retards so they're more than happy to 'conveniently' forget about him being half black.

>"see, this guy who the nation now hates for disrespecting it's values is black!"
whose side is he on lmao

don't give Talcum X any attention

Why do black people still listen to this cuck? I mean, they should know by now that he's white, and there's no group on earth more racist than black people. There's no way they would willingly let a white guy present himself as their leader.

I'm pretty sure that even blacks appreciate satire.

BTFO
>His dad is black
No he isn't.

fucking kek

>your turn
holy fuck thats good

Yes, I fucking hate him.

His daddy is not a nigger. I'd be shocked if that guy weren't really his biological father because they both have the same big flat nose. His nose was the main thing that made him look niggerish only to find out that his nose came from his not black daddy.

he probably has a bit of AA ancestry on both sides, but he's not black. that's pochahontas-tier

Thank god that money didn't go to niggers.

Pol has loved this wigger sjw faggot piece of dog shit since Darrin Wilson became a hero.

Yes. He really needs to be gassed. I can't believe this faggot even exists.

This is a more explicit version of what got Milo banned.

Might want to replace the Japanese camera with an American one.

White dood alright. How come the blacks don't kill him?

His story is unironically that his mom cheated on his "dad" with a half-black guy. Milo says that's how you know he's white, a black guy would never throw his own mother under the bus like that.

>mfw liberals take this fucking yahoo seriously and follow him like the fucking sheep they are

its white because its the best color (or lack of one) at reflecting heat.
is this wanna be nigger really this stupid?

I cant hate some irrelevant clown who Ive never seen/heard of, so no.

go back to sleep leaf

He is the proofe that there is black privelege in the US. You get attention and scholarship just for being black.

The problem is the niggers are to stupid to use this advantage.

Bless you

LITERALLY larping as a nigger. Nobody seems to care though. Its weird as fuck.