Dahnald, it's you... This? It's just a scra-*COUGH COUGH*... a scratch

Dahnald, it's you... This? It's just a scra-*COUGH COUGH*... a scratch...

I'm finished, Dahnald.... Her New York values were too much.. she blew through me like Monica Lewinsky blew through her husband...

Don't worry about me, Dahnald. You have to go. She might be strong, she might have Los Angeles and NYC, she may have the executive branch behind her, but you've got something she'll never have.... *COUGH*

You got a spirit like an unbreakable wall! I know, *COUGH*, I know you can take PA and NV, I just know it.

Go, Dahnald! Go! Forget about me! I'm heading up to have a bowl of guac, with Marco and Ben...

Dahnald... Take my endorsement... Just remember...

...You're a #CruzMissile now.

>See you, Canadian cowboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU
youtube.com/watch?v=VgNyQocxoCM
youtube.com/watch?v=owgu_DxlwVU
youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=0RuylPp-uUE
vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

;_;7

I...I...I can't die yet.

Is this it? Who will care for Heidi and the Kids?

> Stands up, with great difficulty.

NO...Not today Rafael Edward Cruz will not die here, I will stop you Hillary, and Donald those delegates will be mine.

F

Cruz missiles locked and loaded. Let's blow this thing and go home!

F

F

>canadian flag

N-Nani??! Ted, is that you?!

I never watched Cowboy Bebop.

Can an anime fag confirm if this shit is worth watching or is this just a meme show like Death Note?

Cowboy Bebop is definitely worth watching.

It's worth it and damn good. Very accessible for people who don't really like anime, or what they perceive to be typical anime anyway.

10/10 series
I've yet to meet anyone who didn't like it

My roommate is an anime fag and I, I am not. Cowboy Bebop is damn good german friend.

Probably the best series ever created by the mankind. And I mean 3D too.

It's the bees knees. I love how the show goes into the backstories the protagonists and antagonists.

Is anime popular in Russia?

Curious I am

F

>you're gonna carry that weight.

F

delegate*

>tfw this election is an anime
>Ted Cruz is the arrogant rival who Trump always outclasses
>Cruz thinks he's strong enough to take on Hillary and gets BTFO

Why is this election so goddamn legendary? The memes just write themselves.

Its overrated, seriously its okay at best

Haven't been there in a while but there's a ton of anime on their TV networks from what I saw dubbed in Russian. Mostly geared towards kids.

I'm sure people who know how to use a computer just download shit though too.

L-Let me h-help you Big Don to dispel the fiction

Who will be the young challenger who idolizes trump eventually besting him by becoming confident in his own ability?

Rand Paul?

Don jr

Trump = Goku
Cruz = Vegeta
Christie = Yajirobe
Jeb! = Yamcha
Hillary = Frieza, and when she uses her leg braces to stand up she's Mecha-Frieza

Yes, a lot of people watching, 90s generation especially.

This made me tear up

You and me.

F

Christie is Krillin because of when he took out Rubio causing him to go into robot mode. Trump surged afterwards, and Rubio was a legit competitor prior to that. In case anyone forgot: youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU

Krillin died, Trump ascended to a new level and went SSJ.

F

Everything I know about this election is through Cred Forums yet I haven't been able to figure out this Ted Cruz coming for Trump meme. Someone please explain.

Hahaha Donald...you thought Hillary was in control this entire time...hehehe *adjusts guac bowl hat* no it was me Donald...It was me all along!

Based Trump making my chinese games real

f

F

>Rand Paul
he stepped aside and endorsed early, maybe a cabinet position for being honorable when most weren't.

*Christie died I meant.

The based donut merchant sacrificed himself so Trump could win.

>...You're a #CruzMissile now.
I cried

wtf i love lyin' ted now

>2020
>Trump is about to be crowned as an emperor
>"We have rebuilt and one more are great. We have forget a country not warped in cultural marxism, but one the founding fathers could look upon with pride" says Rubio
>"This has been dark work Rubio, Obama left much corruption and cleansing had to be both thorough and merciless yet now we are pure and noble" -Trump
>"It was necessary act though our party lives free of cucks and corruption at long last, I know that I can't serve the party as in the same manner as before" -Rubio
>Rubio the last cuckservative descends into liquefied metal
youtube.com/watch?v=VgNyQocxoCM

Yes you should watch it.

>one
once*

F

It depends on your taste. Do you like something story driven? Then it's not your show. It's very episodic. The closest thing you'll find to a plot is mentioned maybe every 10 episodes. That said, if you like episodic shows that offer mysteries (read: character arcs that don't finish and events that are never explained so your imagination is left to run wild) then it's right up your alley. It is a well directed show with great animation. For what it tries to be, it's good.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=owgu_DxlwVU

From the beginning of the movie so not really a spoiler. Great example scene though.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=h_ULg4RSy5Y
F

F

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuylPp-uUE

It originally started as a picture of Ted Cruz standing with a caption like "alright Mr Cruz, try standing like a normal human being. Alright, close enough."
Then someone saw how faux-intimidating he looked in those images and thought it'd be funny if he tried to steal the delegates from DAHNALD.
The rest is history.

Cruzposts went great with this when he was still bitter about the primary.
vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h

>cue The Real Folk Blues while a montage shows Trump preparing to face Hilary. The montage also shows flashbacks of all the best Trump/Cruz moments, and all the times Trump defeated all the other GOP contenders.

>Montage and song end with Trump making his way to the debate stage. Cruz's spirit is seen watching from the skies.

>You're gonna carry that weight.

Ted? No, no. That man does not exist anymore Dahnald.

You can call me...[C]

This is it, Dahnald, Our final moment. The debate has ended, but we are not yet free! The race is over... but... You and I still have a score to settle.

SHOW ME THE DELEGATES, TRUMP!

Is this show worth watching even though the end is spoiled

Yes it is

F

Christie is mr popo or King kai because fat and dumb
And jeb is krillin because he got his shit rocked

Hillary = Cell
MSM = Androids

haha thanks I always love those images he looks so silly.

Also
>vocaroo.com/i/s1JEgd4tDz2h
has a scream at the end don't know if that was intended to be like a jump scare but I recommend not having it be the same volume. Did nothing to me

So out of the ordinary that it was worth it. Some of the best music in any anime ever.

>watching for the plot

Seriously hope you plebs don't do this.

I would also suggest watching LOGH and Naoki Urasawa's Monster

F

>Tfw no RPGmaker 2016 Presidential Election RPG
>First act is primary season where you 1v1 duel all the republican candidates as they join your party.
>Second act is using your new team members to battle crooked hillary and her scheming shillcorp.

Trump=Goku
Milo=Gohan
Cruz=Vegeta
Rand=Krillin
Jeb=Yamcha
Carson=Piccolo
Ron Paul=Master Roshi
Zimmerman=Tien
Crispy Kreme=Yajirobe
Rubio=Android 16
King Google=King Cold
Hillary=Frieza
Bill=Cooler
Dodoria=Trayvon Martin's GF
Lord KEK=Xeno

Will Trump defeat Hillary in the debate on monday night? Find out next time on Dragonball Cred Forums!

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones would be Hercule

Dem trips don't lie

We Z trial now