Sorry just being honest

Am I the only one who believes Trump is a horrible debater and he'll lose in the debates against Hillary?

Technically Trump lost all the Republican debates, Ted Cruz and Rand Paul did way better than Trump.

The reason he won the debates in the polling is because of us, we carried him this whole election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJhCjMfRndk
bbc.com/news/business-32608772
topuniversities.com/qs-world-university-rankings/methodology
youtu.be/q1mk20aqw9M
medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.yr14lh3ir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is a good orator because he speaks a language people can understand.

Hillary speaks nothing but political nu-speak so the rhetoric is lost to the normies. Trump way of speaking is more natural, human, and relate able. It's one of the key factors in him making it this far.

>The reason he won the debates in the polling is because of us, we carried him this whole election.
lol

I just assumed Trump approaches everything as if he was doing a WWE promo.

I expect Hillary to get trolled hard, then come off badly because she gets upset.

It really depends if Trump can get a few talking points/zingers in that can dominate the news cycle afterwards. But I expect the moderators to stop that at all costs so expect that yelling Hillary does. Also Hillary will probably follow Obama's pattern in the 2012 presidential debates.

your opinion doesnt matter

our country is fucking retarded. if he pulls an alpha male move, he wins the election

I mean all he has to be is be charismatic during the debates and idiots will vote for him no matter what he says.

do you think he'll win

He won the debates because what he did worked. Similarly, I think he'll win against Clinton for the same reason. Trump is an extremely difficult opponent. He doesn't need to argue logically, but he can. If he hits you with an insult, it's a valid jab, whereas if you do the same you're seen as sinking to his level. He's asymmetric. The Clinton propaganda machine has been hard at work branding him as a failed businessman, sex offender (or at least sexual harassment, maybe rape), dangerous radical, and someone who wants to fuck his own daughter. None of this is true, but it doesn't matter when we're talking about people who want to believe. All of this hasn't done much to hurt Trump's support, and I can't imagine they have much ammo left. Trump will 'win' the debates like he did in the primary debates (not to mention sick Hillary is going to have a hard time remaining conscious).

Well lemme tell ya. Trump is just a fantastic orator. I remember one time I watched him give a speech in front of a crowd of thousands of people. It was such a fantastic experience, and everyone was really enjoying it. Simply fantastic. And let me tell you, as a speaker.. oh, just fantastic.

Knibb High Football rules

CTR forum slide thread.
SAGE

You are right our country is fucking retarded, but the question is how retarded?

It doesn't matter the Main Stream media will
call it A WIN FOR CLINTON no matter what happens.

What really matter is what the viewers get out of it, if Trump managed to communicate their problems and his solutions to them effectively then he will win.

People are generally pissed off with the media and really don't put too much weight on their 'conclusions' regarding Clinton who they generally distrust.

It's really up to Trump to get some killer blows and some great responses to send as viral clips for him to make a win.

Clinton will be her robotic self, she has no other mode.

I believe he'll win because people are frustrated of the status quo, that's how Brexit won. I always believe America will become more divided and relations with Europe will go to shit.

i honestly think it will be average and there wont be a clear winner
everything else is media hype bullshit

No you aren't the only one.

>inb4 leaf

The average American is so exhilarated by sensationalism it should be embarrassing. Compared the Republican debates to Brexit debate with Boris and the other nobodies on Channel 4 a week prior to Brexit day. It actually amazes me how America is home to the top universities when the average American is dumb as rocks.

But yes, Trump is actually really bad at "debating". In an actual debate at a university or a debate championships he would easily lose to any of the seasoned debates from the Republicans. But the debate isn't about debating. At least in America it isn't. That's why he won. He's a sensational candidate. That doesn't make him a good candidate. Hes no Reagan or great unifyer of people.

I've actually read a lot of his policies and watched through some of the longer speeches hes made and even when he has 20-30 mins to elaborate on what it is he wants to talk about; foreign policy, terrorism, economy he never substantiates what he has to say; for better or for worse.

He'll probably manage his way in the debates. Some people might say he will lose the debates, but people in America don't care about that. Most people have already made up their minds on who they will vote for even if they can't admit it.

>winning is losing

>trump only made it this far because of us
>tfw we just rigged an election

I am afraid Hillbot and the moderators will try to trip The Donald up on facts.

Trumps basic knowledge of how government works is very poor. This became embarassingly apparent at the Commander in Chief forum. Especially when he he was asked about "The Generals", his answer was very weak.

All Donald has is a bunch of talking points, personal attacks and his bullying debate style, I doubt it will be enough to beat a lifelong politician in the debates.

He also seems like a man that doesn't like to be coached. I doubt he is doing much preparation for the debates.

I really hope he pulls it off though.

The average American really isn't dumber than the average [insert country here]. It's a meme, but it isn't based in reality.

desu Hillary was not the best at the forum either. She was pretty rattled at the email questions and I don't think anyone was convinced. Her best topic was on ISIS definitely.

>Am I the only one who believes Trump is a horrible debater
Yes.

There are truth in some stereotypes. But lets say they are just as smart. Surely you wouldn't deny that Americans adore sensationalism in their politics more than the average western country.

Praise be our Frog God!

Trump is going to get his shit pushed in by the media regardless. He only one the republican debates because he made everyone look foolish and used his tough guy persona to make them all look weak.

Without doubt these debates will be the most watched in history and he can't do what he did to Jeb with Hillary. He's going to be called a sexist and a misogynist if he does that.

Judging by how badly she did in that interview with Zach Galifianakis I think she's fucked. She's terrible at thinking on her feet and when she gets hit with a hardball she just shrivels up and smiles and nods like a retarded robot.

And you know Trump is going to go after her with every bit of dirt he can and he'll probably have a few surprises to boot.

I think Hilary is a better debater than Trump. I think Trump honestly was not that good in the debates.

I expect Hilary to do slightly better. This is me being totally honest. They are gonna hit Trump with all the tough questions too.

I think you're right. Trumps cadence of speaking isn't good for much other than slogans. Hillary is going to drag the debate into boring policy analysis and Trumo won't be able to compete.

By your standards, two flaming jihadist faggots would be more eligible if they sounded like a politician. How is the absurdity that politicians are able to bend you fucks over as long as they act right in front of cameras lost on the left?

Pathos and appearing Presidential are more important than "winning" the "debate". Having a high profile and being in the public conscience helps with that. Which is why Rand Paul lost, too many people don't give a shit about him. Cruz lost because he was trying to be the same nominee choice as Trump of "new" leadership, but he didn't distinguish himself enough and alienated some primary voters by being pretty hardline. Trump won mostly because he's outside and none of the other candidates could present themselves as outside, except Carson who went full crazy throughout.

White Americans are about as smart as white Europeans it is just the Googles and Spics that lower our average.

kinda agree, but my first point was, its going to be average performance on both sides.
trump wont crush hillary and hillary wont crush trump - in the eyes of the american people

media will declare her the winner no matter what

If Trump acts presidential he might do okay. I seriously think he is gonna get fucked by shitty questions and I already think Hilary knows everything she will be asked.

>Amerishart expects me to reply to strawman arguments

I'm not even criticizing Trump. This is who he is. He's a salesman and a sensational individuals. Americans love it. Doesn't mean hes a good debater or a good candidate though.

>because of us, we carried him this whole election.

0/10 The majority of people aren't pol, no.

>we carried him this whole election.
My legs ain't broke yet nigga

You think the MSM is going to ask Clinton a hardball question? They will ask her her talking points. And then ask Trump some off the wall question that no one knows and then laugh when he gets it wrong. Even though no one will actually know the answer to it they will laugh anyway.

why didnt this work in the primaries then?

>Technically Trump lost all the Republican debates

technically you're a faggot

She already has the questions list. Guaranteed.

They do, I'm just addressing the claim that the average American is stupider than the average [insert western country here]. It's something a lot of people repeat without ever sourcing. It's gotten to the same level as the "you only use 10% of your brain" claim.

I think the issue is that all of the things that make $hillary an awful candidate (Benghazi, clinton body count, emails, etc) will be completely ignored in the debate. She won't be asked anything controversial allowing her to bring the debate into a bureaucratic mush of nitpicky policy talk. As a career politician, she would easily beat trump in that category

Yeah, she'll fry his ass. Trump is charismatic but not really intelligent - literally the opposite of Hilary. It helps him when talking to ordinary people at rallies but once he's in the ring with her, and he can't just bully or bullshit his way through, he'll end up being a punching bag.

You are right about his inferior debating skills. Trump will need to play to people's emotions to find success, which he is good at. He hasn't ever only had one debate competitor so it will be interesting to see if he can successfully get out of persistent attacks that can be repeated

i dont get how some people from places with an average iq of 85, can honestly say trump who went to ivy league school, had straight As, and builds skyscrappers is not intelligent.

>If Trump acts presidential

The whole reason people like Trump is because he doesn't act presidential.

We don't want another one of these crooked politicians.

He's gotten this far and is still tied or in some cases leading over the establishment candidate.

Does that answer your question, or?

Trump is the perfect candidate.
Too long have the politicians taken the people for granted.
Too long has big money corrupted Washington.
Trump is not a politician but has dealt with them for the last 30 to 40 years enough to get his hands dirty and know the game.
Politics has been filthy since its beginning.
The Republicans were turning into a religious cult.
The Democrats have been exposed for the cultural Marxist shills they are.
The media a joke.
Trumps arrival is perfect timing.
There is no one else more qualified for what needs to be done to change politics once and for all.
Trump is the perfect candidate.

>implying this is an actual Pole

user...

Because like george w bush, everyone suspects his dad got him in, not by his own merits. And I doubt he got straight A's If he did, he would have graduated with honors.

needs gold like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=fJhCjMfRndk

bbc.com/news/business-32608772

There are certainly evidence to indicate that America's education is falling except for its higher level. (Graduate studies)

Even undergrad at schools like MIT can't compare to the undergrad programs in Europe or Asia. I think Cambridge's tripos is easily the most difficult undergrad program in the West followed by ENS

Stupid people are really bad at analyzing other people's intelligence.

It's like asking an 8 year old who is smarter, they have no fucking clue.

People with real intelligence can easily see how Trump is a genius.

Hillary is the mouth piece of herr ear piece.

At least Obama has that creepy lawyer talk where thinks about everything he says before he says it.

Sure, but think how small those two groups are in the US. Let's just say the average IQ difference is 15 points and that no there are no googles or spics in [insert country here] (thereby giving you a maximum figure). The difference in IQ would only be about 5 points (not statistically significant).

Going to an Ivy League school isn't hard user. Lmao, especially if you are rich and basically born in the upper 0.1% of society.

Also not all Ivies are the same.

I don't think he got straight As. I'd like to see evidence that he did get straight As.

Also Bachelors is w/e tier. You aren't smart until you have a PhD. You don't even do research at the bachelor level. It's like extended high school.

>average iq of 85
Dude, I'm not american. Average IQ here is around 100 if I recall correctly.
>can honestly say trump who went to ivy league school
Like a shitload of rich kids before him.
>had straight As
lmao source is your ass I assume
>builds skyscrappers
He doesn't build anything buddy, he's not a worker nor an engineer.
And his mediocre intelligence is a widely known fact, reported by almost everyone who met him. I also never said he was a bad candidate, or would be a bad president, but you are too dumb to realise it.

Inquisitive satanic trips scare me.

DO NOT CAST DOUBT IN MY HEART

He's going to do great, bro. Amazing, in fact. The best. Believe me.

>Implying that wouldn't happen without a Trump presidency.

ahah we didn't do anything lol

i was thinking of california

i am not debating an iq of someone who leads 10b dollar org. if you think such a person is dumb, fine, be delusional, but theres just no point in debating something like that.

>i was thinking of california
wait what? I dont get what you are trying to say

drumpf haha

>Trump way of speaking is more natural

no arguments haha

Trump "lost" all the debates in the eyes of the (((media))) and (((political commentators))) but his poll numbers surged after each one - meaning ordinary voters thought he won

Trump is gonna do great.

Then why are the top universities in the world dominated by the US? Generally the top 10 are Cambridge, Oxford, and 8 US colleges (think Harvard, Stanford, MIT, California Institute of Technology, etc.). The US isn't as good in secondary school (which is often misleading because many countries only sample secondary school students on the college prep track, whereas we sample every student, plus at 15 you can't drop out in the US, other countries this may vary), but our universities dominate the top of the world rankings in the majority of rankings. Keep in mind the US is one country.

No one outside of Hillbots are going to see him as mysogonist, mainly due to how turned off people are by Hillary. She doesn't garner much sympathy outside of her fan club.

It is precisely because he is less political sounding that he will win. The Left has missed the plot--everyone fucking hates politicians now, they specifically want a non-politician.

>idiots
You're right goy, vote for Hillary.

You're a faggot.

Sorry, just being honest.

Also sage

Of only we could remove the dindus and Mexicans. They're not sending their best.

>using proxy cuz everyone dick rides poles here
>thinking anyone is swayed to thinking hes right due to POLE MASTER RACE

You could be right about your claims (you're not), and it still wouldn't matter.
Hillary will likely come down with an allergy again, and get rolled off to a neurologist for those special allergy meds.

yeah i dont have any arguments against a person who thinks that somebody who built a 10b org is dumb (along with other things), as ive said in a another post, no point in debating trumps iq.

so yeah drumpf hahah, i think im a smarter than manhattan billionaire

also why u drumpf people make fun of that name, it's a tradinional german name?

Lol, the US and Poland have the same average IQ. You must be below your country's average. You can't deny that Trump is a fantastic businessman. He started off with 20% of a $200 million company ($40 million, but obviously not in cash) and turned that into a net worth of $4.5 billion (mostly through growing the company that would become the Trump Organization). I'm not a huge Trump fan, but he has been extremely successful and is probably above average (though not a genius). Clinton is probably above average, but also not a genius (but I bet Bill is, he may seem like a Mathew Mcconaughey type, but he was a Rhodes Scholar).

He's a good leader of business and people. I believe he actually understands how the real world works and will shape it for our benefit, not just his own.

To be less volatile than the American being a good debater is simply being a good salesman. It's not about who has the most truthful or logical argument. Communists are snake oil salesmen, everything they say sounds great even though through the 20th century it's had disastrous consequences. In the minds of a lot of people they win a debate because the appeal to emotion for free shit is stronger than understanding economics.

The problem with the West is that we vote for people who sound "smart" and "good" because they won't embarrass themselves in front of a camera. Fuck having personal conviction and a vision and shit, just use big words and don't offend anyone.

daily reminder that being firm in any way with hillary will be painted as sexism by MSM. trump honestly has no chance, and i take no pleasure in stating this.

Seventy percent of Americans don't have college degrees. There is no point in saying because America has the top universities in the world that means that the average American has the intelligence of a MIT graduate. It's simply not true. Just like saying everyone in China is as smart as Shanghai or Hong Kong.

Even compared to Western countries, the US is falling behind by countries like Canada, Germany etc. And its not just one study, the truth is that secondary school education has been declining in the US for decades.

Also, being in a top university if you are undergraduate doesn't mean anything. If you've looked at the criteria for university rankings it often has nothing to do with how difficult their programs are. Poo in loos from IIT Madras are comparable to MIT students. Not even joking.

in short, university studies don't mean shit. 70% of americans don't even have degrees.

He should see what Bernie did. Bernie I think only got called sexist once when he started talking over her. I'm sure he was way more soft than Donald will be, but there's some strategy he could use

top kek, what a sissy, go cry in a corner bitch

> You can't deny that Trump is a fantastic businessman
I can of course, but I don't have too - plenty of people who worked for/with him will say that.
> I'm not a huge Trump fan, but he has been extremely successful and is probably above average
The fact that he's wealthy does not necessary men he's intelligent. There's much more to it, like for example ability to influence people and make contacts, which Trump is probably very good at.
>and is probably above average
I'd say he's average.
>Clinton is probably above average
I agree.

>when your CTR shill fucks up

Dude thanks for correcting the record my eastern european friendo. Really a valuable service you are doing.

Didn't Bill Clinton completely ruin parts of Yugoslavia when he was in power?

I agree with you. He's a terrible speaker when he's both:

1. Concentrating on sounding presidential
2. Off teleprompter

I couldn't handle watching him at town hall appearances. He could barely string a sentence together.

I'm voting for him, and I'll do my part to rig any online poll—don't worry. If anything, this bodes very well for a nationalist who can speak well (e.g. Richard Spencer).

doesn't matter what the msm says. anyone who cares what they say already hates trump

>look at me im so sophisticated
>I suck nigger dick and wear rag on head
>so tolerant

topuniversities.com/qs-world-university-rankings/methodology

Money makes a university a top university. University with extremely high endowments can afford to do a lot of research whereas poorer universities can't. Because US universities are traditionally known and have extremely large tuition fees and donations from private alumni they have a lot of money. Now, if you are a graduate student at MIT and Harvard, it means you are pretty much a genius. You have to be extremely smart to be at those graduate programs and actually take advantage of the endowments.

As an undergrad, it doesn't matter at all and in fact I can easily argue that undergraduate programs in Europe and Asia are much much more demanding than undergraduate programs in the US.

Which is why at many of these graduate programs, the students are foreign born

I'm not against Trump you filthy leaf, learn to read and don't respond to me or my posts ever again.

>blackberry

>us
who the fuck is "us"

Nice autism big guy

United Sharters

You specifically said that the US is behind at the undergraduate level. That simply isn't true as I've shown you. Also, not everyone needs to go to college. One of the problems the US is facing is that anyone can go to college, and the market just doesn't have jobs for many of them (particularly people who went to college online or majored in bullshit). How exactly do you measure difficulty between different universities outside of something like grade inflation? What about when you consider that China and India both have rampant cheating (which is seen by their students coming to the US).

Who gives a shit that 70% of Americans don't have degrees? Only 25.9% of Canadians have degrees (remember trade school doesn't count in Canada if it doesn't count in the US), that's less than our 30%, but you know what? It doesn't matter, because that tells you nothing.

i think hillary is gonna get mad and come off as really unpleasant

all trump has to do is take a few early jabs then coast and watch her REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

like someone has already said, it's totally fine for him to do, but not for his opponent to stopp to his level. trump has to BULLY clinton

cash in your goy credits and kill yourself

Hillary can't even handle hecklers. You think she can handle trump's heat? She is gonna look like a weak liar against trump.

>Knibb High Football rules

good comeback big guy

You can deny it, just not logically. People's opinions of him don't matter, just look at the numbers.

> The fact that he's wealthy does not necessary men he's intelligent. There's much more to it, like for example ability to influence people and make contacts, which Trump is probably very good at.

You do know that socio-economic status is correlated with wealth, right? It's a chicken or the egg thing, but there is a correlation. You're entitled to your opinions, but just because you think something doesn't make it so.

You could argue that, but difficulty among universities is subjective. Don't forget about all the cheating in Chinese and Indian universities (i'd say something becomes a hell of a lot easier when you cheat your way through it, plus completing the program doesn't mean you learned anything if you cheated your way through).

> Which is why at many of these graduate programs, the students are foreign born

Because how good your college is matters more at the graduate and professor levels. That's why they are coming to the US because we have the best universities.

>hillary is gonna get mad and come off as really unpleasant
That's guaranteed though, almost nobody likes her. They just don't like Rep. or Trump.

>all trump has to do is take a few early jabs
The moderators will do everything in their power to stop that though, they will try to avoid giving him a zinger type question about Hillary. Expect gotcha/stump questions instead.

>There are certainly evidence to indicate that America's education is falling except for its higher level. (Graduate studies)

What do you think higher level means?

It includes undergraduate level you meme. I bracketed Graduate studies to mean that graduate studies in the US are still the best. Undergrad degrees from the US are pretty worthless now that there is a degree mill on every corner.

Difficulty is usually measured by attrition rates.

China and India aren't the only two countries in Asia. NUS and Nanyang in Singapore are the best engineering schools in Asia. Cheating in Singapore comes with corporal punishment and expulsion.

I don't understand why you cannot accept PISA scores as an indicator that education in the US is declining. It is known fact that PISA scores in the US have been declining every time the US takes those tests.

The reason I say higher level is not an accurate indicator for the education of a country is because literally 70% of the country doesn't have degrees. Are we to judge the intelligence of the entire country based on the education of 30% of the population?

>And his mediocre intelligence is a widely known fact, reported by almost everyone who met him.

Let's see a source there buddy

>sensationalism
It's the most important election in US history, this is the first time in like, ever, that the debates will have such a big impact on the election. For once the media is using precisely the correct amount of hype.

that's the point user. The left has gotten so ridiculous that all trump has to do is drop a few red pills and stir the pot. America will do the rest.

>we carried him this whole election.
And we'll carry him all the way to the presidency.

>Trump is a horrible debater
This is true, but it won't have any effect on his performance on Monday because the Presidential debates are not about debating.

Policy won't matter on Monday.

The "debates" are about presentation, and Trump has far more practical experience with presenting himself on TV than Hillary.

>said the amerishart while clenching his tiny fist at the screen

Hillary is going to lose. Watch how she digs the hole deeper and deeper when unfortunate facts are brought up. She just talks in circles without saying anything.
Howdy grills her hard and she just seems above it all.

youtu.be/q1mk20aqw9M

Plus she has the personality of a stick and comes off as inauthentic when she tries to fake it. She'll probably at some point try to seem care free and bust out with that shrill laugh.

Trump will control the tempo and the tone and she will be completely reactive and the viewers will see this.

>You do know that socio-economic status is correlated with wealth, right?
Yes I know but we're not talking about some statistics here - we're talking about a specific individual, Donald Trump. And based on what I read about him, what other people involved with him said, and finally what I personally saw and heard, he does not strike me as a particulary intelligent guy.

>He's a terrible speaker when he's both:
>1. Concentrating on sounding presidential
>2. Off teleprompter

Interesting point, I'll have to look into that again. Any specific town hall appearances show this off particularly well?

>can't quite into memes

CTR plz go

>pretty much a genius

You mean they made themselves look good on paper and had access to money and more importantly, recommendations from notable scientists or mathematicians.

That's my argument. That undergrad is still really really good in the US. It's only worthless if you major in something stupid like art, gender studies, english, etc. and went to a good-ish college (your state's flagship public school).

> Cheating in Singapore comes with corporal punishment and expulsion

Singapore is always the exception. Almost everything they do works differently than in any other country, so I wouldn't point to them as being representative of the rest of Asia.

> The reason I say higher level is not an accurate indicator for the education of a country is because literally 70% of the country doesn't have degrees. Are we to judge the intelligence of the entire country based on the education of 30% of the population?

And 74.1% of your country doesn't have a degree, again, what is your point?

>The average American is so exhilarated by sensationalism it should be embarrassing
You think it's average American but honestly, it's the average human being.

Just give me one example in history of someone that seize power by demonstrating his superior intellectual skills to the average people. You can't because this is not how it works.

Playing the sensationalism card is only one of his campaign tool. But the reason so many people support him is because he's riding the populist wave that you can see rising all over western countries.

And of course he never substantiates his policies in rallies. Rallies are not made for this. Does Hillary substantiate her policies in rallies? Did Obama? Did any candidate in the history of Democracy? That's not the point of the rallies, you hold rallies to bolster your troops.

And concerning the debate I don't know how well or bad he'll do, we've seen him in the primaries but it was a total different thing. So it's just wait and see here.

The zingers will come from things Hillary says, not the moderator's questions.

Or you could say cheating is prevalent because their programs are extremely difficult which might cause people to want to cheat. Regardless, as I've said in another post, China and India aren't the only two countries in Asia which are exporting their talent to other countries. Singapore and Japan is home to extremely intelligent and ambitious students and the recent rankings indicate that.

The US does have the best universities. I'm denying that. But the level of study on which one can fully take advantage of American universities is only at the graduate level.

And also, this has drifted way off course. The main topic was that the average American is stereo-typically not as smart as other westerners. This stereotype is backed up by PISA scores which indicate falling US scores. I don't think university ranking should matter when it comes to the AVERAGE intelligence or education of a country considering only 30% of Americans have degrees.

Forgot to mention, attrition rates don't work well because they assume what I've been arguing about this whole time: that the intelligence of the average person is not significantly different among the things you're comparing (countries in this case).

shut the fuck up you LOSER

there is no way the woman could spot that man. POOR FORM

As Dilbertman tells us AGAIN and AGAIN, Trump's strength is not in making logical arguments, but emotional ones.

Ideally he will win the debates by pissing off Hillary and cracking jokes. She will just reveal what a demon she is.

Alternatively Hillary might take some chill pills before / or be sick, and appear like a boring dead fish. This will be difficult for Dolan because it's hard to make a calm woman look bad. However it will not win her the debates either.

The absolute worst thing Trump can do is talk about policy.

Well unfortunately the 2015 test scores don't come out until December 2016. But in 2012, Canada scored 13 in Mathematics (USA 36) in Science 10th (USA 28) and in reading Canada came in 7th while the US came in 24th.

Other countries, like Germany, UK, Australia also did much better than the US. My point then is that the average 70% of Canadians (rounding of course) it seems to indicate by the PISA scores that they are more educated/intelligent than the average American. Hence the stereotype.

Nice argument bro.

I don't understand what you mean.

Harvard's Math 55 claims to be one of the hardest classes in the US based on attrition rates.

Explain to me why attrition is not a good indicator of difficulty?

I'm pretty sure the audience would pick up on that bullshit pretty quick

Trump is brilliant when he's on camera. Even when he screws badly up he still controls the show.

He humiliated Clinton on NBC's town hall and that wasn't even a head to head debate. Clinton looked like a rambling, confused old fool. It was hilarious. She did so poorly her media shills and her supporters formed a witch hunt for Matt Lauer because they were all so desperate to blame someone for her failure.

Trump has already won the debates and he will be the next POTUS

> Or you could say cheating is prevalent because their programs are extremely difficult which might cause people to want to cheat

Which does zero to lend credence that the average Chinese person (or whatever country you want to pick) is smarter than the average American: you know, what this whole argument is about.

> But the level of study on which one can fully take advantage of American universities is only at the graduate level

Unless by graduate level you mean undergraduate level and above, false.

>30% of Americans have degrees

Which means nothing. I'll say it again, only 25.9% of of Canadians have degrees. Note how the US is about 15% above Canada on that one. Address this. I've mentioned this several times and you're just ignored it.

I never said anything about secondary school, just that our universities blow yours out of the water. That said, secondary school testing is often misleading because (as I've explained before) of sampling differences (many countries only sample students that are going to college, whereas we sample every dindu and redneck in the US) and that you cannot drop out of school in the US until you're 16 (or 11th grade, I don't remember, but testing happens before this), whereas different countries have different rules (all else held equal, if the test is taken when you're 15, a country that lets it's students drop out at 14 will score better than one that lets them drop out at 16 because the shitty ones will have already dropped out in the first country and therefore wouldn't be taking the test).

I don't have any problem with using attirtion rates, but you should. The assumption when using attrition rates is that the people taking the class are equal on average (which is what we are ultimately arguing and what you are trying to dispute). If you use attrition rates to argue your point, then your argument isn't logically sound.

Also,
> a leaf
Of course it's nothing but shitposts.

>Hilary knows everything she will be asked.
They were both given the debates topics a week ago iirc.

The one with chris christie is one of his first ones and you can see how rusty he is. Chris tried hard to keep him on track but couldn't. Still, he has gotten a lot better since then. He has a ton of potential for a person who just started a political career.

>The reason he won the debates in the polling is because of us, we carried him this whole election.
This is the most retarded election shitpost so far. I'm not going to meme "thanks for CTR" because I don't even believe CTR is here, just an army of shitskins and faggots so assblasted from being BTFO around the internet, they've congregated in some misguided notion that this is homophobe-sexist-racist-shitlord-central. You think you're going to spray diarrhea all over the board until November and "BTFO LE RAYSIS KKK xDDDD".

You know, this board has really become cancer. Just complete fucking retardation spamming cancer 24/7. It's really sad. We used to be something the internet feared and respected, but here were are -- the targets of every pleb-tier, low IQ ruse and false-flag on the Internet.

so here's your fucking (you), with a generous helping of sage

As for these faggots:
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU REWARDING OBVIOUS SHILLS WITH REPLIES, SAGE AND HIDE OBVIOUS BAIT YOU CANCEROUS FAGGOTS.

>the 12 people on pol carries trump

The people on this puddi image board represent a tiny fraction of his voting base. Only roughly half of the people here are actual alt righters, the rest are trolls, shills, and people pretending to be alt righters just so they can shit post hate speech and then make it look like racist shit that speaks for the entire board

It feels good to be real.

>You aren't smart until you have a PhD.
people are voting for trump because of people like you desu.
medium.com/@nntaleb/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577#.yr14lh3ir

And we'll rig the polls again, what's the problem?

Proving a point you made is fact won't make the crowd love you. Just ask the GOP once-hopefuls.

Winning the crowd is the key to winning the election. Hillary will play for sympathy and the media will paint trump as a bully.

Anyone that actually wears a straight billed hat is the biggest faggot in the universe.

My grandpa used to wear them, John Deere, straight as fuck bill, and he was 80.

Lick a dick.

That's an interesting way of saying:

>Drumpf is an ignorant retard who has teenage level diction

>I'M FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD - the post
screencapped

>4:00 am EST

Thanks for clearing the way for the gr8 posts at this time lad.

tl;dr

Impressive display of autism.

> insulting trump
fucking plebeian

> Posting best girl
Absolutely patrician

She is heating her tires up like NASCAR cars.

>autism
>edgy
nupol is the first generation able to express all kinds of social situation using JUST these two adjectives

and kek will carry him to the presidency

and i'd knock the brakes off that pussy

I'd piss all over her.

You're not the only one.

Trump has alway had very general goals and similarity general means of accomplishing them. I don't believe he is dumb, he just kinda sounds that way when it comes to talking on the fly. It does have an appeal, but in the debate arena it will work against him. His superficial policy framework and the probability that the whole thing is being set up in Hill's favorite is a lethal combination.

>we used to be feared and respected

Heh

I honestly thought the hicks were going to flood 8/pol/ before this place. Shame too. They're the difference between this place being a think tank and a puritan, forced-meme circlejerk.

>Guys im so smart, but yet i fail to understand the benefits of appealing to the majority of the population. But i swear guys im smart. what? no i don't have any irl friends, im too smart for them.

Fuck yeah

Pretty much my assessment too. But Hillary is diminished. If Trump were to face the Hillary of 8 years ago I would be worried, but she is nowhere near as sharp as she used to be--we saw that with Boinie--and tends to get off point herself, as we've seen recently.

The thing is, you did leave out the fact that as a debater, Trump functions not just intellectually or strategically like Hillary, but also on an almost instinctive "go for the kill" type sense. He's like a big cat, sussing out his opponent watchfully while they spew their rehearsed speeches and carefully thought out talking points. Then, sensing what their weakness may be, he jabs at it. And they can't hide it from him when he hits home. It rattles them, and then his progress becomes easier. These abilities on his part do in some ways make up for his lack of eloquence and oratorical ability.

He has learned how to sound snappier and more succinct when he needs to, and that should help. He is certainly more experienced than he was six months or a year ago. And he has a showman's ability to play to an audience, which Hillary UTTERLY lacks. She does ace him in policy knowledge and wonkiness, to be sure, and if she is lucky and smart she might be able to make him look ignorant, which would be great for her. But he also has excellent recovery abilities; he doesn't shrink up in humiliation or step back.

And if he once gets her dead to rights on some point or other, he will play it for all it's worth, and the audience will eat it up without being able to stop themselves.

My two cents.

Yeah and 100 million people domestically didn't watch those debates either, and of course very few people who weren't on the right. It will be impossible for them to shill this time, since Twitter and Facebook will be exploding in real time in reaction to Trump BTFOing Hillary, and the result of 1/3 of the country watching it.

Also the "woe is me im a woman" card doesn't work too well when you have no femininity whatsoever.

Hillary is more manly than any of the other Republican candidates outside of Trump.

The policy/detail shit is easy as fuck to counter.

>Hillary, despite all your knowledge of minute policy details, you still destroyed the Middle East, supported a military coup in Honduras, robbed the earthquake victims in Haiti, and made concessiom deals with African dictators

>Trump is a good orator because he speaks a language people can understand.
That says a lot about the YUUUUGE problem with education in America... But we can make EDUCATION GREAT AGAIN. People tell me, lots of people, different kinds of people, they call me and they say: education is dead, you will make education great again.

How can anyone like this kind of talk?

Hillary is definitely the better debater of the two.

And with Cuban there also, Donald will make a fool out of himself. I'll be here laughing at you retards.

" Trump way of speaking is more natural, human, and relate able." Stupid

Trump talks terribly, and Rand Paul would fuck him up in a debate.He won because people are idiots.I'm voting for him(don't know if other guy is), but jesus christ lets be real.

underrated post

EXACTLY!!!

I would kill to hear him say that.

>we used to be feared and respected

No, you used to be laughed at and ridiculed. It's the same thing now, only on a much bigger scale.

He posted the "we used to be feared maymay"

Nothing I said was wrong.

He's right though.

Is it good idea to have sex while benching ??

he doesn't have to be "a good debater"

he just has to destroy hillary which should be easy, I doubt she's had anybody say a harsh word to her in years

she's going to have to *STAND THERE* for 90 minutes and take every bit of his shit

you can bet she will be a mess of feces, urine, and snot and lung blobs by the end of it