Do most Americans believe this?

Do most Americans believe this?

Would you move to Russia if you could?

I know Western media is biased against Russia so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a better place to live overall.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>would you move to Russia

At an absolute bare minimum, Russia did this.
And, no I would not move to Russia.

If russia had a second amendnent i would.

Putin is based leader but I would never live there

Yes and I seriously think about it.
Straya is another thought.

>Do most Americans believe this?
yes
>Would you move to Russia if you could?
fuck no
>I know Western media is biased against Russia so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a better place to live overall.
I don't like Russia, but Putin isn't a foolish idealist like Obama is. Obama was hardly ready for the presidency. I don't think Putin cares about his legacy. He just wants to do what's best for his country, even if it makes him unpopular with other countries.

Zdravstvyite

Putin is a better leader than Obama.
but Russia is a far worse place to live than the USA. Contrary to what memes tell you.

I probably wouldn't want to live in Russia but it's a cool place and I would like to visit semi-often.

And I don't think most people in the US think that way, at least people further left. Putin is a lot of the time portrayed as a dictator that rules with an iron fist. People judge him based on US standards though and completely ignore Russia's history up to Putin being elected that might give some hints as to how he was elected in the first place.

go for straya. The russians would just try to extort money from you at every turn

Russia sucks man, and yes I have actually been there.
Honestly Estonia seems like a much nicer irrelevant country to live in. However Eastern Estonia is literally just as shitty as Russia and full of Russians. The difference between Tallinn and Narva is crazy.

Most Americans unironically believe Putin is a cartoon bad guy who runs his country like a dictatorship, even though this is obviously not the truth.

I go to Russia many times a year but I don't know if I could ever leave America permanently

Russia is a much better place than the media would have you believe. Visit yourself one day if you can. There's plenty of asians there so you won't look out of place or get beat up, just make sure you learn the language

no one, and i mean no one, will ever make a joke about putin fucking off to go play golf instead of work.

meanwhile... every damn day in america, someones making that same god damn joke again, because our president is a god damn joke.

I already am Russian, so moving there wouldn't be a problem. But I would only move back if Hillary wins.

> as a dictator that rules with an iron fist.
He is. But thats what people around here want, so its democratic.

if hillary becomes president i hope russia wins the eventual war hillary and the jews wage against russia and then takes us over

Most Republicans do. Only 20% have a negative opinion of Putin.

B-but that's impossible! Just stand back while we destabilize your country and install a puppet government for your own good. Also here's your share of the refugees.

It's kind of funny, my parents are hardcore republicans and always go on about disliking Russia whenever it's mentioned but then recently with Putin's refusal to accept refugees they've said they wish the US would do similarly.

>дeмoкpaтичecкoй диктaтypы
>Democratic Dictatorship
Not to say anything bad about Putin, but this post made me laugh.

Now that I think about it, this could be a version of the ancap ball meme.

If i REALLY fucking had to
crime and poverty is still a big problem there
they are healthfully growing though
It's not the question, but i'd probably move to Switzerland

switzerland will feel almost like an asian country

>discipline
>result over individual's wants
>work work

No. Fuck Putin and fuck Russia. Whatever USA's problems are we are still 100x better than Russia. Americans who suck Putin's cock are a traitors and need to go to hell.

>moving to Russia
Why though?

russia is more traditional than western countries

Would I move to Russia? Jesus no, that'd be horrid compared to the quality of living in the states. But he's not really wrong, sense the liberal wave has taken over the high levels of legislation (as well as most of the western world ) our president for example has a pattern of not having any balls. He is weak to us, which retrieves large amounts of lack of respect for his administration, he is weak internationally especially, such as paying Iran's random? Are you fucking serious? How much of a fucking pussy do you have to be, I thought we didn't negotiate with our fucking enemy especially when it comes to financing them. He is weak, he is walked over, we want a stronger military, a stronger foreign policy on not just ragheads and mud villages, but on real powers, and as much as a bad light I see putin in, one thing he has is strength, and we need that in the west, Now.

Why would I move to another country just because its leader is "more of a leader" than my current one?

I dont think id move there, but Putin has balls of steel. Obama draws his metaphorical red line with Syria and just looks the other way, while when we "accidentally" kill 88 Syrian forces, Russia kills 100 seperatists two days later. We need something not far off of Putin. I dont future President Trump to kill everyone we dont agree with, but I would like it if he would curb a problem before it directly involves citizens being blown in US streets.

Russia is a degenerate country and our kids and teenagers have no values. They pretend to be Europeans and Americans but end up looking like total morons. This country is a fucking mess.

care to elaborate?

Kids act like stupid faggots. This is a universally identifiable result of shit parenting.

Most of Trump supporters in Cred Forums are Russian trolls larping as Americans.

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

Also pic related.

they seem to have a get rich or die trying attitude, and russia is horrible so there's really nothing to gain from trying to have values type of thing

yeah, most right wing posters here are actually paid by the kremlin.

And I agree with both of them on all points, protecting your people is paramount.

I'd sooner try N Korea. Sounds interesting