Is a lack of spanking leading to degeneracy?

My teenage daughter has started taking a liking to black boys. She has also expressly stated that she supports queer rights/libtard fantasy trash.

Is this happening because I don't tan her ass more often like they used to back in the day?

There is no lack of spanking. Only lack of parenting

>my teenage daughter has started taking a liking to black boys

you're bad at indoctrinating you're kids senpai

your

yes. all of the trannies and gays would probably transfer their fetish into women spanking them if given the opportunity, which is the natural order of things.

lol wut

little girl has a fantastic ass and looks like shes holding back tears of joy

No, it just sounds like shitty parenting and cuck genetics.

>your bad at indoctrinating you're kids
nice grammer skills retard

that's just going to make her want google's cock even more

this

you fucked up man, all you can do now is let her make mistakes and hope she learns. Hope she survives...

Never got spanked in my life. My brothers I think did.

I guess that just happens when you live in a white family. I know niggers and slant eyed gooks beat their kids. The gooks turn out smart but of course the niggers are just niggers.

It's because you're Canadian.

yeah this thread has done nothing except give me an incest boner

blown the fudge out

HE MEANT THE OTHER YOUR RETARD

You are a fucking failure as a parent.

yes.

>a fucking leaf
Makes sense. Sorry m8 but your bloodline is going to be niggers in 2 generations tops.

There's nothing incestuous about pulling down a disobedient teenagers pants and tanning her bare bottom.

Fucking leaf, where's your argument?
The vast majority of stories I hear about parents spanking their kids are from poor black families often with single mothers. Most of the people who hit their kids seem to be incapable of teaching their kids.

That's because the smart parents that spank their kids don't let you know because they know how the rest of their community would react.

OPs imagine gave me s hard-on

Excellent repeating numbers user. As to the topic at hand, I think that there is a more productive way to spank kids but I also highly doubt that very many parents actually employ it.

>implying spanking rates have decreased

reminder it literally lowers your kids IQ, aka for niggers

you must red-pill girls sooner.
so they know google from skype

and are scary gun toters :)

m-more, p-post more

an ass like that deserves a spank everyday

spank her ass as red as your leaf you fuck

>People believe being spanked once actively changes your behavior that much.
Couldn't there just be correlations that don't actually mean spanking is bad like IQ and liberals?

This is just a Canadian shitpost, don't take it seriously.

How? What's the hypothesis here?

Finally this

I would be doing alot more then spanking that tight bubble ass

Dunno, spanking thing gives me boner.
And girls love it too, I believe.
So, regular sparking would become incestual sex.

Spanking on the ass a just three or four times when the child does something highly destructive would be the best method. On the ass would be best because there would be no chance of actually harmful damage.

Read taming of the shrew, then marry her off.

according to that graph spanking raises your iq if you are spanked from the ages of 5-9 though.

Take away her cell phone and face book. And Internet only for study. Then problem sloved

Pretty much. People never learn that degeneracy causes pain. There is no consequence to selfish conquests

>looks at OPs flag

A

This, kind of.

In the days before smartphones and the internet, kids needed parents to teach them about things they don't explicitly learn from school and direct social interaction. Now kids have direct access to the wide world, even if they don't surf the net and do their own research (if you can call it research) they talk with other kids who do. It's not necessarily that kids are becoming more 'adult' at younger ages, it's that they're being exposed to adult material at younger ages. And I don't just mean sex and violence, I mean they're being exposed to complex social and societal situations that youth weren't previously exposed to in previous generations.

The problem is that kids at all ages always strive for independence and automation, so they don't come to their parents for guidance on things that puzzle them, because they don't have to; they have the Internet and friends who use the Internet to learn from and form opinions from them because children are still extremely malleable, it's just Buzzfeed telling them that cops are racist instead of parents offering their personal life experience.

So OP (and anyone else going through similar situations) don't fret. Just do your best to relate to your kids. It may seem difficult at first because teenagers naturally want to rebel from their parents, but in the end they're almost exactly like you and even if they don't receive your message at the time, it's a pretty safe bet that when they get older they'll reflect on a lot of things you've taught them. But they can't ever have those moments if you don't offer it in the first place and instead elect to defer all of their teaching to public schools and their peers.

I think you'd have to explain to them why to avoid training them to use violence as a cure-all problem solver. A child doesn't understand consequences fully, so a spanking must be followed up with a simple but effective explanation of exactly why that behavior led to the punishment, and perhaps even an explanation of what the punishment in the real world would be.

Well said.

Tell her that if she chooses to go down that road, that she will be totally excommunicated from your family.

Not necessarily, but it does start trending upward at 3+. Moral is, don't spank, but if you do, spank em more than twice

This graph is trash

Bullshit
I got spanked regularly because my parents weren't pussies
It hardly had to happen though because I almost never did anything to deserve it

I was spanked as a child, sometimes beat with hangers by my single mother. I'm a Native American with a 133 IQ. I'm pretty sure every one of our presidents have had the shit beat out of them. I see no problem with it as long as you teach your children right.