I was talking about the riots today with somebody and we were thinking about what we could do to fix the riots and...

I was talking about the riots today with somebody and we were thinking about what we could do to fix the riots and murders.

Would it be a good idea to bring in recently graduated college students to the areas overpopulated by poor black communities with the promise that their student debt would be paid off?

I think if you brought smart, educated people to the area, along with it would come jobs, and more importantly hope to the people living there with no positive role models growing up.

In my mind, if you can teach the children in that area that they have a chance at a good life by following good principles, the problem would solve itself. If you can give the people jobs that provide living wages, they can occupy their time with productive activities rather than riots and gang violence.

Well it wouldn't cost too much. We won't have to pay their student debt when they're killed by niggers.

Not if they were their employers.

That is so sophomoric I don't even know where to start.

>fresh college graduates
>having money to start businesses

They could be given the money for the business instead of paying off their debts.

They could tell the people living their that they will be given the same offer if they want to go to school.

>someone dies
>their debt just disappears
That's not how it works.

Well I'm open to you educating me. That's why I asked the question.

It does
>Implying the the whole chain from bottom to top isn't just smoke and mirrors for gender studies courses

No, it doesn't. Either someone inherits the debt or the lender absorbs it. Either way, it gets paid.

Here goes then:
>That paternalistic attitude
>Recent college grads with no money or real world experience are going to magically create jobs when half of them can't even find jobs for themselves.
>In places that used to be industrial capitals of the world, now hollowed out by crime and corruption.
>Little niglets need Mighty Whitey "role models" in order to not grow up to be criminals.

Take up the White Man's burden, Send forth the best ye breed
Go bind your sons to exile, to serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild—
Your new-caught, sullen peoples, Half-devil and half-child.

Take up the White Man's burden, In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple, An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit, And work another's gain.

Take up the White Man's burden, The savage wars of peace—
Fill full the mouth of Famine And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly Bring all your hopes to nought.

Well what if ?

Just because it's pathetic that they need role models, doesn't mean it's not a good idea.

I assure you college grads won't be able to run a business. They'll probably have a hard time managing blacks. It doesn't really matter how good their role models are, they're genetically predisposed to committing more crimes. No matter where blacks are in the world or how white the communities are they are raised in, they still have a much higher crime rate compared to their white peers.

That's a load of shit. There are many successful black people where I grew up, and very, very little crime.

>What you suggested happens
>Young students try to get on with the urban youths
>Jamaal gets some new iphones & ipads for his homies
>Lefty students left to think about their lives

>They could be given the money
Wouldn't it be nice if there was an infinite supply of money!
They actually tried things like that, "enterprise zones" with subsidies, tax breaks, and the like. They tried luring established businesses into those places, the ones that took the bait either failed or found a way to game the system in a way that didn't create jobs for the local residents.

I love it.

We need some PR work on this one, who's good with this?

This would just cause gentrification. Yuppie hipsters move into coontown, property value rises, forcing the niggers to move out because they can't afford rent anymore.

You mean gentrification? That only pisses off the people that actually belong to the neighborhood.

i literally thought you photoshopped a monkeys face on to the girl on the left when I looked at the thumbnail.

Woah now, we can't be using that word if we want this to work.

We shall call it "diversification".

Yes it does. So much for your chance to be smug.

This.

OP has never heard a single politician talk about good black role models or seen news bits on the new mentor programs in [poor area] that will solve its institutionalised poverty. Never seen the heartwarming story on little deshawn who is now learning to read at 12 and no longer steals shit and shoots people and how this will save your shit state.

How would you fund that? You're promising essentially 100-200k per person you bring. You're going to be expected to pay some high percentage of those.

Who will invest in this? The banks certainly aren't interested in paying their own loans to themselves. Venture capital probably will not see a market created here.

Moreover, what you're arguing for is gentrification, which already happens for free, and all it causes is the displacement of poorer, less able people.

>Recently college graduate moves into apartment in black city
>Accountant at a big company
>wearing suite and tie
>first day going outside of apartment in said suit and tie
>a bunch of apes look at him
>They see the accountant has nice stuff like cars and clothes (that weren't stolen)
>"He workin for da white man!"
>they begin chimping out
>a police officer comes to defend the accountant
>A wild monkey starts shooting into the crowd but hits no one
>police shoots said wild monkey
>police and white accountant labeled as racist
>Monkey proceed to riot, destroying their own fucking city
>Rinse and repeat

This shit ain't gonna work unless a lot of blacks chill the fuck out.

Diversity is good for the community!

WE MUST BRING DIVERSITY TO BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS! That's what they're lacking.

It's your duty as a university women's studies student to move to a black neighborhood and enrich their lives!

The bottom line is:
black people statistically commit more crime.
Most cops are white.
So white cops are statistically most likely to be facing black criminals in any given situation.
This means white cops will always get racially profiled for fucking up and killing black guys.
It's not racism, it's a mathematical probability.

Teach ALL black people--every last one--to "assume the position" when dealing with cops.

Most of the dead blacks weren't doing what the cop told them to do. I'm not saying that that automatically justifies the shooting, but it does mean that they'd probably be alive if they hadn't screwed around.

They need to develop their own educated people and build up their communities on their own. The only way to fix the riots and murders is for them to have community leaders and role models that condemn rioting and murdering. If the "thug culture" was replaced in favor of a culture that embraces traditional family values and hard work then there wouldn't be nearly as many cops killing blacks.