Now that the dust has settle:

Now that the dust has settle:

What happened to Ukraine?

to what?

Who cares?

It's now a western satellite state

It sinked, obviously...

Who?

So all that people died in Maidan for nothing?

The peaceful nation of US of A paid some moderate facists to topple the ukrainian goverment. Evil dicator of the axis of evil Russia didnt want that and took the 99% ethnic russian Crimea and added it to his evil empire.

If you ignore the narrative Vice tries to push their Russian Roulette Dispatch series is a great series to watch.

Well, i wouldnt say so. It could all end even worse

>dust has settle
not really

Yeah i don't think the dust has settled. I just got a briefing saying that Ukraine is still very much a shit show and basically the entire military is switching to fight a conventional threat modeled after the Russian army.

>tanks

Nothing. They are just another base for NATO troops now.

Fascism bad?

Did you decapitated Yanukovych in public? The Berkut cops that killed civilians were sent to prison or something?

If shit's still happening there, why aren't we talking about this anymore? I remember tons of generals about this years ago.

Close to become a failed state while sucking on the balls of the US.. basically.

Jew sposnosred gay fascism

IT GOT GOOGLED

Russians saved the earth from aliens.

>Did you decapitated Yanukovych in public?
Well, he's not some Louis XVI, and we're not frenchs...
>The Berkut cops that killed civilians were sent to prison or something
If you know how they were called, you might just know that they all fled to russia and/or crimea.

I read just now they were dissolved. They should be fucking hanged for what they did.

This is all complicated, ofc there were those who wasnt guilty. You cant hang them all, and you cant hang those who already fled. So yeah, its complicated.

Fuck Ukraine hard, seriously!

I've moved from Odessa (south Ukraine)
To Germany 15 years ago.
And now I'm ready to fight for Germany, to clean it from the mudshits.

Because we lost interest, but fighting is still going on

Sergey refused to make Stalker 2 and now they're paying the price

You mean West Russia?

Listen friend, accept your role as a buffer state between Eastern and Western Europe.

This is your destiny, so embrace it. Play nicely with both sides, and don't get your hopes up too high.

Just keeping it real.

Stupid Hohols died in droves for their Jewish overlords while roleplaying as Nazis. Only thing that pains me is that cossacks are for some reason associated with these urod wastes of space.

Posting from Crimea, Putin?

Ukraine will be a fascist and Nat/soc training camp for the world.

Russia and Ukraine will never have a all out war because poland is in the EU and UN Nato.

Well they are hailed as heroes now. Even though they didn't really accomplish any of their goals.

>What happened to Ukraine?

It got CONTAINED

It was local government/oligarch clans dispute with bad consequences including our intervention.

Not googles, I can at least tell you what.

Not that you would know what is a landscape without googles, Brasil.