Is it true that blacks invented rock music...

Is it true that blacks invented rock music? My American History II cuck professor says that without the contributions of "these great African-American musicians" bands like Led Zeppelin and Fleetwood Mac would never have been formed.

Obviously there were talented black musicians back in the fifties and earlier, but is it true to say that blacks invented rock, as the cuck professor was implying?

(as a bonus, he said that non-Anglo-Saxon non-Protestants were not considered white in the US, but only by the 1900s to 1910s did they become so, which is nonsense, since my great grandparents all came from Eastern Europe and I don't ever hear stories about how they were considered "nonwhite" in pre-World War I America)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VwcKwGS7OSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9rHqV3YMTP8
youtube.com/watch?v=XxrKzkvGBKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MjMBrcW2nms
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Y3mnj-8lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is influenced by jazz and blues, but also heavily influenced by rockabilly and country, which are white music.

Your cuck professor is wrong famalam

Did you know that without white bands such as Led Zeppelin and Fleetwood Mac, we would never have bands such as Led Zeppelin and Fleetwood Mac?

Oh, he also says that country in turn also draws heavily from African-American blues (and ragime, wtf) musicians just as much as it draws from Old Western.

*ragtime

man look at those black musicians making music on the trumpet, saxophone, and guitar.

Wow, if it weren't for the white man these things wouldn't exist at all

I would definitely blame the creation of Led Zeppelin on niggers.

Blacks invented blues and early blues-rock, so yeah, they pretty much did.

Who honestly gives a shit?
If the greatest contribution niggers have made to the US is degenerate trash music, then why should we care at all about justifying their presence in our society?

No. Not even close. This is pushed by record execs, rock stars and pseudo-intellectuals.

But country existed way before blues.

youtu.be/VwcKwGS7OSQ

It wasn't all degenerate.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rHqV3YMTP8

It was mainly jewish music producers pushing for edgier shit like gangster rap because it sold more.

Ask your cuck professor to name black rock bands that are as good/relevant/inventive/substantial as white bands.

Pro Tip: Nada

Its just more throw away cuckery.

Next time he says this be sure to mention that electricity and recorded sound were invented by white men.

Then tell him to use white chalk on the black board

WE

Did you know that no race is responsible for the creation of any modern genre because all these genre are influenced by other genres?

Country music for example draws from blues and bluegrass style music, one of which is heavily white. The other more black. Even then blues had white artists and bluegrass had black artists.

Dividing things into race is retarded, especially for something as complex as music.

However the south has the best music.

Without Muddy Waters, B.B. King, Otis Rich, Robert Johnson, etc. I don't think the modern definition of rock and roll would exist.

They invented rock and roll, but the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin brought it and marketed it to a world audience.

Metal is a whole nother story though..

youtube.com/watch?v=XxrKzkvGBKQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MjMBrcW2nms

hes an idiot. these are very old songs. long before country music and african americans

can you hear the banjo playing in the second one, even though its just a vocal?

potato niggers wuz pioneers and sheeeit

Considering the fact that without the white invention of the "GUITAR", there would never have been any "great" black rock musicians. Had it not been Led Zeppelin, then it would have just been another band doing something else in another point in time. In 2016, just about everything has been done on the guitar. It's an exhausted instrument. Hell, Cream(Eric Clapton) was way ahead of its time and is arguably considered the first "super group" in rock. Psychedelics and the use of the "wah peddle"; your teacher is a fag for even suggesting that. It's like saying without blacks the cotton gin would never have been invented.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_Y3mnj-8lA

the best bluegrass song in existence, blacks nowhere to be found

YES.

American popular music has much of it's origins with African-americans.

Virtually all the classic rock artists will tell you this themselves.

Outside of hillbilly gospel, some folk and country it's all heavily influenced by Blacks. Even the 'american songbook' showtunes has black jazz influences fused with European classical stuff that jewish immigrants brought over.

I know this pisses off a lot of Americans, but your popular culture is largely a creation of blacks and jews…and has been for quite a while.

I know they be using European interments and methods and sheet AND u WUS MUSICAL KINGZ and whatnot… I know.

You are reaching. There is no harm in acknowledging that blacks have been musical pioneers. If you want to hear the future of pop music you will need to pay attention to what blacks are doing. Whites have been more conservative, celebrating and perfecting older style the blacks have moved on from.

Even white artists do beat/rythm heavy african style music that is far removed from the classical music of europe.

I'm not even saying the american music is better than traditional european music… In fact its worse - much worse. But it IS the popular form that is created and packaged and shipped to the world.

kek

Without classical composition and music invented by the white european males, we wouldn't have jazz or blues. Jazz or blues use a lot of musical rules that were established by the europeans. Without classical music, established by the white european males, there would not be such thing as jazz or blues.

Rock music has influence from country. But blues and rock n roll are far more important to it and those are both negro music. Some of the first rock n roll artists were all black. Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, Little Richard. They made was considered "colored music" and the whites wouldn't listen to it at all and had their own seperate music. Then Elvis presley started singing songs the blacks had written and btfo all the white music of the time. Elvis is considered the king of rock n roll and almost 100% of his early songs were written and originally performed by blacks. After that, the Beatles came around performing songs written by blacks like Long Tall Sally, Roll Over Beethoven, Please Mr. Post Man and also worshipping black people. So basically yes, black people invented rock. If you don't believe that, I'm sorry it's just historical fact.