Is Mormonism Red Pilled?

Are there any Mormons on Cred Forums? If so, can you tell me about the merits of Mormonism? Back when I was a blue pilled faggot, I used to scoff at Mormonism because (((the media))) told me to but I'm coming around. It seems non-degernate with traditional, culturally strong families that respect Western culture. Utah seems pretty based too.

Mormon here, as a lifestyle it's very redpilled and I think it will forever be something I am apart of. Just try not to get too caught up in the teachings or you might become one of those people you love to hate.

don't forget your magic panties

Utah Mormon and its a rewarding lifestyle once you get into the swing of things. Church is nice when you get to know the neighborhood and there's almost always something going on that you can help with or just go to enjoy. Come visit salt lake city or Provo sometime

What are the women like?

They're comfy af with a high thread count and machine washable

Beautiful, positive and outgoing. There's always ones that will be a bit smutty but the majority are pure and eager to date and find a husband. They can also be a bit repressed though so that's something to consider. Salt lake girls are a mixed bag because this is a den of sin so they get picked up in a lot of it.

is it true that blacks can't become ministers or whatever in the mormon church?

>redpilled

It was up until the 70s when church officials reluctantly gave them the power to hold the priesthood and other church positions. Now they are integrated and can fill any position they are called upon to do. There aren't ones higher up because first there are very few black Mormons and second because you usually have to have connections, money, or be the holiest mf to work your way up the ladder. They usually go for white homegrown Americans though. That's why Elder Ukdorf is such a big deal in the church because he's German immigrant and high up in the pecking order.

Mormonism is a bluepill. Nothing from the book of Mormon has been verified as true. Come to Catholicism or maybe Orthodoxy.

Your church is literally a corporation

Mormons are retarded if it weren't for abortion they would all vote for Hillary.

My mom is a jack mormon,
They tricked her into going to real mormon church.

I'm sure there are plenty of shills praising the positive so I'll skip listing the postives and tell you of the negatives.

>10% tithe, "Donating" money to them.
>Unnaturally wholesome all the time.
>Being extremely sheltered.
>Outside of the ogga booga bands this church was the first terrorist group.
>No coffee or caffeinated teas.
>Moral fag to the max.
>Have to wear stupid underwear.
>Baptise the dead.
>k00ky belief's.

The founder was a charalatan who worshiped ballah or however his name was spelled.

If you really want to be religious be a traditional long standing church follower.

If you want to be red-pilled but, still believe in god then believe in Spinoza's god.

But, don't join these fucks.

>mormon sees me entering my house
>lets out a high pitched screeching noise
>more mormons flood the lawn
>mormons on bicycles circle the area though a few crash into the fence
>some are perched in the trees like owls
food stores are low, morale is falling, I cannot stand being asked if I've heard the good news anymore, what do I do?

>Believes God fucked a lady and gave birth to both jesus and satan
>Believes anyone can be a god
>polygamy
>still calls themselves christians even though they have more differences than mainstream christianity
>literally the muslims of North America

That's not being redpilled.

Blue-pulled, unless you get to Joseph Smith Masonic levels, then get to go to the back room and learn the secret dances and handshakes and patch with the Scientologists.

South Park S07-E12 explains it all.

>Mormonism Red Pilled
kill yourself

Do you believe God lives on a planet named Kolob?

>>literally the muslims of North America
Is it just the polygamy thing or do they go full durka and commit acts of terrorism and voilence towards women?

He said "as a lifestyle" m8.

Ex-mormon here.
I do like some of their values, but some of the members are really close-minded. I personally don't agree with their stance on homosexuality, and the church is really centralized.

That said, it's pretty easy to argue against it's truth. Just read the CES letter.

The traditional LDS church doesn't practice polygamy. They aren't terrorists either. They really aren't muslims.

Wow Salt Lake City is beautiful. Is the skiing pretty redpilled there?

Best in America

False. Alaska is better. In just about every regard

> denying the divinity of our Lord
> calling yourselves "Christian"

Choose one, heretics.